Rustling in the Library

Story Info
An unexpected friend turns up in Amelia's local library.
2.1k words
3.96
22.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light shone on to a lonely desk at the back of a large room, bouncing off the varnished wood to illuminate a few of the dusty volumes lining the surrounding bookshelves. Silence filled the room, save for the occasional turning of a page.

When Sam entered the room the door swung shut abruptly behind him with a dull thud that echoed through the stacks. He wandered up and down a few aisles at a sedate pace, checking the genre of each section as he passed through it. It wasn't 'til he reached the far corner of the room that he spotted her. Hidden behind an L-shaped stack was a bespectacled brunette, bent low over a pile of books scattered across the lonely desk. She didn't react to the sound of footsteps heading towards her, not so much as a glance in Sam's direction. Pretending to have found the section he was looking for, Sam made his way over to a shelf around 6 feet from where the attractive young woman was sitting. He pulled a book off the shelf at random and took a seat opposite her.

Flicking the book open to the first page Sam pretended to start reading. He held the book up high so that it was less obvious that he was sneaking glances at the girl across the desk from him. He wondered how long it would be before she realised, five minutes, ten perhaps. Impatience got the better of him after a couple of minutes fake reading and her closed the book, dropping it onto the table with a dull thud. The sound caused an immediate reaction in the girl. Looking up from her scattered array of books she started berating him in a loud whisper.

"What the hell are you do-" her words came to an abrupt halt as a look of dawning recognition stole over her face. "Sam!" she exclaimed, "what are you doing here?" The question, whether or not it was rhetorical, became entirely redundant in the following seconds. Amelia cast her dark-rimmed reading glasses aside and practically jumped around to Sam's side of the desk, almost knocking him out of his seat with the force of her greeting. Her arms wrapped around him like a straightjacket, a strong embrace which Sam happily returned.

They broke apart after a couple of minutes like this, and began staring into each other's eyes. The tension in the room was palpable. A few seconds later they locked lips, each set of hands wrapped around the other person's neck. As their tongues danced around each other's mouths, Amelia felt a growing bulge in Sam's trousers. Reaching between her legs, she started running her hand up and down the length of the bulge.

With the feeling of Amelia's hand on his crotch Sam stood up, knocking the chair he'd just been sitting in to the floor. Amelia's hands were still wrapped around his neck so that she was hanging a few inches off the ground. Sam grabbed her legs and pulled them to wrap around his waist as they continued their frenzied kissing match. Staggering for a few seconds backwards, he eventually fell into the nearest stack of shelves, a dull thud that echoed slightly in the vast empty room. At this point hands were roaming everywhere; across chests, through hair, down to belt buckles.

Amelia's legs finally couldn't support her any longer and she dropped to the floor. Sam took this as a cue to grab her roaming wrists and spin her round so that she was the one pressed against the bookcase. They broke apart at this point, staring into each other's eyes as they breathed heavily into the silence. The moment didn't last for long, and before Amelia knew what was happening Sam had pulled her shirt completely open, ripping half of the buttons off in the process. She looked briefly around at the scattering pieces of plastic that had popped off her shirt, only slightly annoyed at the destruction of her garment. The rest of her was revelling in the control taken from her, and in the stacks of the public library.

As Amelia was looking around to see where all her buttons had gone, Sam had reached around behind her, unclasping her bra in one fluid motion. Before she could react soft, warm lips wrapped themselves around her breast, causing her to gasp audibly. A talented tongue circled an already hardening nipple, teasing her before a set of teeth sunk briefly into her skin. With that Amelia almost lost her grip, and began sliding down the shelves. Sam caught her around the waist as her feet came to rest on the floor. As he continued to lick, suck and bite, regularly alternating between breasts, Amelia's head fell back against the stack. Her eyes fluttered closed as she enjoyed the warm tongue sweeping across her bare skin.

After a few minutes of this she was able to pull herself together, opening her eyes and pulling Sam into a deep kiss. With his face away from her chest she was able to reach his, returning the earlier favour by severing several buttons as she ripped his shirt open. She then began kissing down his neck, pausing to suck on the skin. This was a weakness of his she's discovered in a previous encounter, and she knew it would leave him temporarily immobilized in pleasure. Amelia used this opportunity to reach down and undo the zip on his trousers. Sliding one hand under the waistband of his underwear, she grasped a handful of the hard bulge.

Still kissing and sucking her way down his body, Amelia began to kneel down as she reached his waist. Her hand slid out of his underwear and around to his side. Once she was on her knees before him her other hand came to rest on his other side. With the same swiftness as Sam had used to remove her bra, Amelia grabbed the waistband of his underwear, pulling it down to his ankles and his trousers along with them. Presented now with what she'd been trying to get to, she grasped the base of his cock in one hand, and began to slowly tease the tip with slow, deliberate licks. She heard low grunts of pleasure from above, and decided to take her time. Her tongue ran along the side all the way to the base, moving her hand out of the way before doing the same all down the opposite side. As her hand massaged along Sam's now slightly wet cock, Amelia wrapped her lips around the head. She began bobbing up and down, focusing on the tip and swirling her tongue all around.

Each time that Sam's breathing got heavy she backed off, slowing her motions and releasing the pressure she was exerting with her lips. After the third time this happened, Sam was extremely turned on and getting frustrated with the constant teasing. Reaching up to his neck, he pulled open the tie still hanging around his unbuttoned shirt. Next he pulled Amelia's right hand gently off of his shaft, lifting it above her head, before doing the same with the other hand. Keeping both her wrists in place above her head with one hand, he retrieved his tie with the other. He quickly wrapped his tie around Amelia's wrists, securing it with a tight double knot.

Amelia, being so intent on her teasing, still had Sam's shaft in her mouth after all this. Her eyes rose to meet his. There was a mischievous grin on Sam's face and without warning, he thrust forward. For a couple of seconds Amelia spluttered and coughed around the unexpected sudden extra amount of cock in her mouth. Sam eased off a little, and she regained her composition.

"Open wide" Sam said in a low voice, the wicked grin still all over his face. She barely had enough time to stretch open her jaw to its widest extent before he pulled back to the tip and then began pumping his entire length in and out of her mouth. Amelia could feel her cheeks flush as the excitement of her total lack of control in such a public environment overcame her. She kept her eyes locked with his as he continued to fuck her throat.

It wasn't long before Sam could feel himself coming close to climax. Forcing himself to slow down, he managed to bring himself back from the brink. He very gradually pulled the remaining length of his shaft out from between her quivering lips. A quiet popping noise came out with the tip of his cock, followed quickly by the dull thud of the only door into the room. The half naked couple looked at each other, their eyes widened in surprise. Amelia offered her tied wrists to Sam.

"Quick, get this off" she whispered. Sam reached forward, but just as he was about to start undoing the belt he paused. That same devilish grin came over him again, and instead of undoing the restraint he grabbed it and lifted Amelia to her feet. Using his free hand he hoisted his underwear and trousers back up around his waist, a task made more difficult by his still hard cock. Holding his trousers in place with one hand, he led Amelia along behind him with the other. They made their way to the adjacent corner of the large room, barely breathing as they listened for sounds that might come from whoever else had just entered.

This area was completely absent of windows, and the fluorescent tubes that would usually keep the shelves lit were clearly in need of replacing as no light shone down on them. In the semi-darkness Sam once again pressed Amelia up against the stacks, parting her lips with his own and releasing the grip on his trousers, which fell immediately to the floor once again. Amelia placed her bound arms over his head, pulling him in closer as she felt his hands hoist her skirt high up above her waist. Her breathing became heavy again as warm fingers pulled her panties aside and began circling her clit. As Sam slipped a finger inside her Amelia's head fell back against the shelves, her eyes closed so as to better enjoy the sensation. Soon she felt another finger slide easily into her now very wet slit, her legs nearly collapsing beneath her as both fingers pressed sharply against her g-spot. Another thirty seconds of careful pressure with his fingers and massaging Amelia's clit with his thumb had her climaxing against the stack. Sam had to quickly raise his free hand to cover her mouth so that she wouldn't cry out.

Not pausing to let her recover, Sam kept one hand over Amelia's mouth, using the other to guide the head of his cock inside her. Another muffled moan came from underneath Sam's hand as he slowly pushed himself all the way in. Amelia hadn't noticed him bending his knees slightly in order to have the appropriate angle to push his cock inside her. But now he stood up and her feet left the ground. Once again, she gasped through his hand as she felt the full length of his pulsing shaft filling her up. By wrapping her legs around his waist she anchored herself in place as he began pumping away, all the time keeping one hand over her mouth to muffle the gasps and moans.

After only a minute or so Sam felt himself nearing climax, having been so turned on from Amelia's earlier face-fucking. By this point both their breathing was extremely heavy and they were making a certain amount of noise from their body's impacting on the shelves against which they were fucking. A few strokes later Sam came, holding Amelia in place as he became still. By the look on her face and her flushed cheeks he could tell that she had cum at least once more in those brief moments. He gently lowered Amelia on back to the floor, bending his knees in order to slide himself out of her. By this point both their legs were rather jelly-like.

Sam pulled his underwear and trousers back up to his waist. When he began buttoning his shirt Amelia cleared her throat pointedly. He looked up to see her raised eyebrows and her still bound wrists held out in front of him. Grinning mischievously he undid the belt, sliding it back through the loops on his trousers. They both finished pulling their remaining clothes back on, Amelia picking up her bra and stuffing it into Sam's back pocket as they made their way back to the table. Just as they reached the open area they had started out in a stone-face woman came around the corner, a stack of books in hand. Amelia recognised her as the head librarian, and felt warmth rush into her already flushed cheeks.

"Ah Amelia," said the woman "I thought I heard someone in here". Sam and Amelia exchanged a brief grin. Amelia for one was just hoping that the sharp-looking woman was too naive to think anyone would do anything so depraved in a public place.