Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 04

Story Info
Everyone plays the same game.
5.5k words
4.69
48.8k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott pulled up to the gatehouse of his community, and rolled down the window of his truck. Jack, one of the security guards for the settlement, walked up and shined his flashlight at the front of the windshield, looking for the sticker that indicated a resident of the property. Scott reached up and turned on the overhead light to make Jack’s job easier.

“Good evening Mr. Hansen. How was the first day of school this year?”

“Evening Jack. Long as usual, but also running very smooth already.”

“That’s good to hear sir. You have a nice night.”

“Thank you Jack. You do the same.”

Jack moved back into the guardhouse, and flipped the switch to open the automatic gate that was the beginning of the property. After the gate was fully opened, Scott moved the truck back into gear, and eased it onto the main road of the exclusive subdivision.

Scott always marveled at the exclusive little enclave that he was fortunate enough to live in. Right in the middle of the city, but each of the 24 houses in the walled community had almost an acre of land to go with them. The houses took up an inordinate amount of space on their own, and then adding the additional property on to each owner’s lot made the area feel very spacious, even with the city rising over the walls on the outside.

Scott had not meant to come to the city five years ago. He had been very content working as the principal of a rural high school about two hours out of town. Everyone in town knew him, and his reputation was flawless. However, about six years ago, his eccentric Uncle Buddy and Aunt Pearl had been killed on Safari in Ghana when their SUV was crushed by a stampeding pack of elephants. He knew that his Aunt and Uncle were well off because of some shrewd business deals in the ‘80’s, but he did not know how well until after the funeral, when the will was read. Apparently because Scott had been kind to the perceived “black sheep” of the family, and had visited them anytime they were all in town together, his Uncle Buddy had left his entire estate to his favorite nephew, which just happened to be Scott. Because they traveled so much, the estate consisted of the grandiose house that Scott now lived in, a couple of cars, a few hundred thousand shares of blue chip stocks, and enough cash in the back for neither Scott or his unborn children to ever have to work again.

After the expected legal battles over the estate from Uncle Buddy’s half brother and first wife, Scott took control of the house and estate. He decided to move out of the small town that he was living in, and move into the house that was now his. The first nine months living there were a blast: hosting parties in the veranda, taking a long overdue trip to Europe, sitting on the couch chAnnel surfing all day, etc. But eventually, all play and no work makes for a dull boy, and Scott found himself restless. He enjoyed teaching, and wanted to get back to it. So he started looking around, and the job at St. Mary’s almost was given to him on the first interview. So Scott now had a job that he loved, and financial worries were a thing of the past. He made a big deal out of keeping his wealth a guarded secret, for he did not want the parents of the children attending St. Mary’s to think that just because he was in the same social circles as them, that they could get special treatment for their daughters. Hence the three year old truck with the dent in the tailgate. Image is everything, and to the parents at St. Mary’s his image was salt of the earth intelligent. Which suited Scott just fine.

*****

Ruth-Ann and Jennifer pulled into the parking lot of the Windy Pines mall, and piled out of their cars. They had went ahead and brought Jennifer’s car along also, because she had to get home at a certain hour, and the girls wanted to maximize every second they could on their shopping expedition. Ruth-Ann had changed into a comfortable pair of wind pants and a white stretch top. If you looked close enough, you could see the pattern of the lace on the black bra she was wearing underneath. Ruth-Ann knew that usually a black bra under a tight white shirt was a fashion faux pas, but she had been on a sexual high all day, and was in the mood to show off. She also knew that when she bent down the matching black lace panties would ride out of the back of her wind pants, hopefully teasing anyone who was lucky enough to get a glimpse. Jennifer had put her school uniform back on, so the first priority was to hit the Gap so Jenn didn’t have to wear those clothes any longer than necessary.

Moving through the mall, the girls noticed that business was a little slow, even for a weeknight. Walking into the Gap, they realized that they were the only ones in the store, and the only person working right then was a VERY cute boy behind the register. He did not look familiar, but could not have been more than 18 or 19.

“Ruth-Ann, what do you think about this pair of jeans?” Jennifer was holding up a pair of hip huggers with a very large belt attached already to them.

“If they fit you, I bet they would look great. Let’s see if there is a shirt around here that would go with that.”

As the girls wandered through the racks, there were very aware of the cashier’s eyes boring holes into them. Apparently it had been a slow evening, and seeing two gorgeous girls enter his store was the best thing to happen to the poor fellow all day. Ruth-Ann felt it, and at one point walked up to Jennifer with her back to the counter, and did a real obvious “Are you watching him?” look over her shoulder. Jenn nodded her head, and a smile spread over her face, as if some deliciously wicked plan had just been hatched in her head.

After Jennifer had a pair of jeans and a couple of shirts picked out, the girls headed back to the changing room area. The cashier met them at the doors, and asked if she wanted to try those things on.

“Oh yea, I do.” Jennifer said as sweetly as possible. “Is there a room back here big enough for both of us to use?”

“Well, we have a handicap accessible room, but I am not supposed to let just anyone in there.”

“Oh, please? I would appreciate it so very much if you would let us in there for a few minutes.” Jennifer bent over as she cooed at the boy, and made sure her arms pushed her breasts out at him.

“Well, uh… I guess it won’t hurt since no one else is here.”

“Great. Thanks a lot!”

Ruth-Ann was wondering what was up the entire time. She and Jennifer could have fit into one of the regular changing rooms together just fine. Why did they need the handicap accessible one on the end of the row?

The boy unlocked the room, and then stepped back as Jennifer almost pushed Ruth-Ann into the room, and then followed her inside. Jenn kept hold of the door handle as the boy walked back to the counter, and then let it go, and let the door swing open part ways. When the door stopped, Ruth-Ann discovered why Jennifer had insisted on the room at the end of the hall. She could look in the mirror, and see the boy at the counter through the cracked door, which meant that he could also look in the mirror and see into the room where Jennifer was already unbuttoning her shirt.

“What are you doing? You are going to tease that boy to death, Jenn. It’s a good thing he is far enough away that he can’t hear what we are saying.”

“To death? My dear, I have not yet begun to tease. I feel wonderful tonight, and I want to play. Now you better make sure you are ready when I need your help.”

Opening her uniform shirt, Jennifer peeled it off, and hung it on the hook attached to the back of the door, making sure to linger long enough facing the open door for the now sweating cashier boy to get a good look at her bra-encased breasts. She then turned around and grabbed one of the shirts off of the hanger. Easing it onto her athletic frame, she made sure to take an inordinate amount of time to pull the shirt over her head, get it into place, and then tug and pull at it constantly as if trying to get it to lay right on her body, and fit right across her breasts, which meant lots of tugging at the material across her chest, and lots of playing with her breasts at the same time.

Ruth-Ann just sat back on the bench and laughed to herself. She knew that Jennifer was adventurous, but she had not struck her as the teasing type who would get off on torturing clerks at the mall. Although so far it was a hell of a good time.

Jennifer messed with the first shirt for a while longer, and then pulled it off and slung it over the top of the door. She then took the second shirt off the hanger and went through the same routine again: slowly pull it on, mess with the fabric for a while, making sure to pay close attention to the area over her breasts, and then pulling it off again. Standing there in her skirt and bra, Jenn then unbuttoned her skirt and turned toward the mirror, making sure that the sales clerk got an eyeful of her panty covered ass as she bent over to pick up the skirt. She slipped into the hip huggers that Ruth-Ann had liked, turned her backside to the mirror, and then immediately turned back around and unsnapped the jeans.

“Are you ready to do your part girl?”

Ruth-Ann had been engrossed in the show that Jenn had been putting on, and took a second to refocus. “I guess. What do I need to do?”

“Go out there, and get the clerk to find a matching bra and thong for me. Tell him that I don’t want any panty lines under these jeans. As soon as you say the word ‘panty’ to him, the hard on that I hope he has already should get even more painful in his khakis. I will wait here.”

Ruth-Ann looked at her friend for a second, realized that she was serious, and then stood up. “You are a crazy bitch, and I love it. Stay here, I’ll be right back.”

*****

Samantha Jones finished pouring the half-cup of bath salts in the steaming tub, and went back into the bedroom to get her fireplace lighter. Once all the votive candles in the bathroom were lit, she eased herself into the oversized tub, enjoying her body’s shocked reaction to the heat contained within. She did not allow herself many luxuries, but a hot bath at night in her whirlpool tub was one of them that Samantha was convinced that she could not live without. One of the things that had sold her on the condo when she bought it was the large bathroom, with the oversized Jacuzzi tub. The town home was about 2000 square feet, and a full quarter of it had to be this one bathroom. The tub could easily hold two people, and a couple of times since she moved in it had, but she loved to be able to stretch out and just relax. The candles were another weakness, but since her sister was the manager of a candle outlet store, Samantha made sure to stay stocked up.

As Samantha relaxed in the tub, her brain kept replaying the strange events of the morning. She knew going into work this morning that she was still turned on from fantasies about Scott over the weekend, and was sure that was where her little verbal goof had come from. But was that reoccurring fantasy making her read more into the Ruth-Ann Miller situation that was really there. On the outside, it seemed a simple matter of a student being out of dress code, and Principal Hansen choosing to handle it himself instead of sending the student to Mrs. Franklin. But why shut the door to his office all the way? And what about that split second look on his face as the door shut, like he was the cat with the proverbial canary? When the door opened again 10 minutes later, and Ms. Miller practically bounced out of the office, which was not the normal behavior of a student who had just been chastised by Scott. He may be sweet most of the time, but could also deliver a dressing down to make a drill sergeant proud. And why didn’t her boss come out his office for another half hour?

Too many questions, not enough answers. But with her brain going on overdrive, and the warm water surrounding her, Stephanie knew what she wanted to have happened in that office. She wanted that student to have sat on the couch where Scott could look up her dress. She loved the idea of her boss trying to give a stern warning about the dress code while looking at the crotch of this girl’s panties. Maybe he had gotten hard while talking to Ruth-Ann. Maybe he was secretly touching himself while scolding the young girl, who was still old enough to know better. Maybe after the girl left, Scott had spent the time in his office touching himself thinking about that white cotton crotch staring at him as he tried to be an authority figure. Maybe the little girl had gotten him so excited that he had to go into his private bathroom and close the door so that he could beat off in peace.

Without realizing it, Stephanie had been taking the bubbles from the tub and rubbing them into her prodigious breasts, so now her nipples were nice and hard. Her crotch was already warm from the bath, but thinking about her boss beating his meat in his office had gotten Stephanie definitely in the mood for more than just thoughts. Sitting up a little, she reached over and opened the wooden box next to the whirlpool controls, pulling out a 7 inch purple dildo that she affectionately called ‘Joey’. She had gotten herself turned on thinking about Scott and that senior girl, and had to do something about it.

*****

Walking into the kitchen from the garage, Scott all but tossed his briefcase and food cooler on the table, and immediately headed upstairs. He had faintly smelled dinner that his housekeeper had left warm in the oven, but that was of little concern right now. His overriding goal was to get up to his bedroom and further explore the pair of white nylon bikinis that were burning a hole in his pant’s pocket. The rest of his day after that first period was a haze of distraction. He had tried to get some work done, but every five seconds his brain went back to the pair of panties in his desk drawer, and the circumstances that had gotten them there in the first place. A couple of times he had been tempted to take them out and explore them further, but knew that the chance of someone walking into his office unannounced was to great, and shutting his office door was very out of character for him while he was in there alone. So he suffered through the day as best he could, and when the paperwork was finally done about 6:30, he had practically bounced out of the office and headed home. Thank goodness it was only about a 20minute drive, even with traffic.

Opening the bedroom door, Scott flopped down on the bed, kicked off his boots, and pulled that wonderful piece of cloth out of his pocket. Putting it up to his face, he noticed that the crotch of the panties had dried, but the aroma of a very excited teenager was still overpowering. Scott breathed in that nectar of the gods, and felt his cock expand as he inhaled. There was not much in the world that was more exciting to Scott that the smell of a woman in sexual heat, and having a pair of panties in his possession with that evidence was the next best thing to having that young vixen with him in the flesh. Quickly unzipping his slacks, Scott took the nylon panties and reached down into his Calvin Klein underwear, wrapping them around his now turgid cock and giving himself some much needed attention. He was so hard, and so turned on that Scott knew trying to take it slow was worthless. Maybe later, but right now, with the memory of Ruth-Ann burning in his head, and her panties in his hand, Scott needed to come, and come hard. Kicking his pants off, and pulling his Calvins down until they were tucked under his balls, Scott put the panties down on the pillow next to him long enough to reach into the nightstand drawer and pull out his stashed bottle of baby oil. Pouring a healthy amount into his right hand, Scott coated his cock in the slick goodness, and grabbed the piece of nylon with his left hand, holding it up to his face again. It always felt wonderful, that first stroke on his hard cock after coating it with baby oil, and tonight was no exception.

****

Ruth-Ann noticed the clerk’s hands fly back to the top of the counter as she stepped out of the room, and his face flush about three shades darker than it had been.

“Where is your underwear?” She hoped that he could still understand English in his excited state.

“Uh… over there.” He said, pointing to a far corner of the store.

“Could you show me? I need to find a matching bra and thong for my friend. She doesn’t want any panty lines under those jeans.”

Noticing his obvious hesitancy, Ruth-Ann laid the pressure on even thicker. “Come on, no one else is in the store. Help me pick out a pair of panties and a matching bra for my friend.”

Visibly sweating, the clerk came around the counter, and quickly headed for the appropriate corner. Ruth-Ann was able to get a good look at his crotch as he went past, and his hard on was obvious, pointing down the leg of his khaki’s like he was wearing a pair of boxers, and it was trapped in that position. She followed the clerk to the corner, noticing that even though he was on the skinny side, he did have a nice rounded butt on him.

Getting to the corner, the clerk tried not to turn and face Ruth-Ann as he pointed to the wall and said, “Here are all of our underwear.”

“Well, she needs a thong under those jeans, and a bra to match. What would you suggest?”

As the clerk fumbled with trying to formulate a response, Ruth-Ann turned her head and looked back at the changing rooms for a second. Jennifer was leaning out of the room with a shit eating grin on her face, and one hand squeezing a nipple through her bra as she watched Ruth-Ann in action.

“Uh… I know that a lot of girls buy this one right here.”

Ruth-Ann looked at where the boy was pointing, at a rather cute thong set in purple nylon. “No, I don’t think so. Do you have anything in cotton? Cotton absorbs wetness better, you know.” Where the boy’s mind was at this point, she was sure that he had connected her last comment to the concept of an excited pussy, which is exactly what she wanted.

After a very long pause, “Down on the bottom rack.” managed to escape from the boy’s lips. Ruth-Ann saw the ones that he was referring to, and kneeled down right in front of the boy to get a closer look. As she squatted, she felt her wind pants slide down her ass, and her black lace panties show above the waistline. As was hoped, her now whipped clerk was staring at the panties on Ruth-Ann, not seeing her looking at his face in the mirror. Ruth-Ann found a size 6 panty, and 34b bra that matched, and then took her time standing back up.

“I think that this should work. Thanks for your help.”


“Uh… no problem. Happy to help.”

“Don’t go to far,” yelled Jennifer from the changing room. “I may need an opinion about the pants after I get them on.”

Ruth-Ann headed back to the dressing room, making sure to leave the door open again so that their smitten clerk could make sure and get an eyeful once again. Maybe they could make him come in his pants before this whole game was over. Jennifer took the bra and panty from Ruth-Ann and whispered, “That was awesome what you did. Let’s see if we can blow his mind now. “

Jennifer quickly shucked her white bra and panties, standing buck naked in the dressing room for a second before taking the new bra and panty off the hangers and putting them on. Ruth-Ann had resumed her spot on the bench watching Jennifer, but was now so turned on that she could not stop from sliding her left hand into her pants and beginning to rub her pussy under the black lace covering she had chosen. For the third time today, she was so wet her fingers slid right into her youthful crevice, making a small sucking sound as they went in.

Jenn got the jeans on, but conveniently left a shirt off for the time being. Twisting in the mirror, supposedly to check the fit of the jeans with the thong, Jennifer took about five seconds to look at herself, then stepped out of the changing room completely and called for the clerk. “Can you come give me your opinion on these?”

12