Ruth's Contract

Story Info
The Contract that binds them to servitude.
6.4k words
3.82
38.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contract specifying the terms for a long term power based relationship

This Contract dated // is the complete and entire agreement between the Dom and sub parties involved.

I, Tom Abrams, declare that I am of sound mind and body and I am hereinafter referred to as "the Dom". I willingly consent to the full contents of this Contract, which I have read attentively.

I, Ruth Lorreyn, declare that I am of sound mind and body, and I am hereinafter referred to as "the sub". I willingly consent to the full contents of this Contract, which I have read attentively.

The terms of this agreement will begin on the commencement date:

//

These terms will remain in effect until one of the parties decides not to renew the Contract or to dissolve it. This Contract shall also become null and void immediately upon request of the injured party following any breach of the Contract. Should the injured party agree to continue with the Contract following any breach, the broken clause shall still remain in effect for the remaining terms of the Contract.

The following are the terms of a binding Contract between the Dom and the sub. This Contract defines in specific terms the relationship and interaction between the Dom and the sub. Although it is not a legally binding Contract, this document is to be considered binding within the confines of the relationship. Both parties agree to this.

FUNDAMENTAL TERMS

The Dom and the sub enter this Contract with the final objective of building a power exchange relationship for life. This contact is written and signed to serve as an important tool to achieve this goal and to allow the Dom and the sub to transition to this lifestyle and evolve into a fulfilling, successful and joyful couple in all aspects of their lives.

The Dom and the sub agree and acknowledge that all that occurs under the terms of this Contract will be consensual, and subject to the agreed limits and safety procedures set out in this Contract. Additional limits and safety procedures may be agreed in writing.

Adherence to the above warranties, agreements and undertakings and any additional limits and safety procedures agreed is fundamental to this Contract. Any breach can be considered as a cause to render it void with immediate effect. Each party agrees to be fully responsible to the other for the consequences of any breach.

SUB'S AFFIRMATIONS AND COMMITMENTS:

I ask, in sincere humility, that, as the Dom, He accept the keeping of my body for the fulfillment and enhancement of our sexual, emotional, and intellectual needs. To achieve this, He may have unfettered use of my body and mind any time. I ask that as the Dom, He use the power vested in His role; to mold and shape me; assisting me to grow in strength, character, confidence, and being, and that He continue to help me to develop my abilities.

I, the sub, being of sound mind and body, and while not under duress of any sort to enter into this agreement, do swear and affirm that I am willingly giving myself into a state of submission to the Dom. My signature below signifies my full acceptance of and participation in this agreement, and the commencement of our Dom/sub relationship on the above date.

I hereby affirm before all men and women His right to control my life for my well-being, His pleasure, and to prepare me for true life service to Him limited only by the obligations I have to others and my need to deal with the exigencies of life apart from Him. I specifically affirm:

*I will prepare myself in body, mind and spirit to join Him wherever He lives as His mate and as His sub, as this is my true desire.

*I will obey Him at all times and will wholeheartedly seek His comfort, pleasure and well-being, above all other considerations I may have.

*In understanding company I will always proudly say I belong to Him when prompted, since I know that He takes great pleasure in owning me. To the general public I will simply state my pleasure at being with Him.

*I will be discrete about my relationship with the Dom, I will not reveal any details about the inner workings of our relationship to people who are not informed about the background of our commitment.

*I will seek His advice as I would my best friend in making important decisions in my life and in dealing with the problems in my life.

*I will always be humble before Him, be thankful for His Domination, and accept His faults, knowing that He will always listen to me and do His best to care for me as the Dom.

*I will strive to follow His orders and I will tell Him of my difficulties doing so.

*I will accept His corrections and punishments as being intended for my own good and for furthering my submission to Him.

*I will answer truthfully and completely, to the best of my knowledge, any and all questions He may ask of me.

*I will not lie or conceal anything of importance from Him, since I wish Him to know everything about me.

*I fully realize that I always carry part of the responsibility for my own safety and that it is a duty toward the Dom to notify him of any danger. Situations where this is especially important are:

-Use of safe words.

-Immediate and pressing needs.

-Information vital to the well being of either me or the Dom.

-Relaying of newly realized or perceived limits.

*I will keep a journal in which I write down my thoughts, feelings, doubts and anything newly discovered. I have the right to not be punished for anything that I write in this journal and I accept that it is freely accessible to the Dom.

*I am obligated to provide the Dom a list of my limits, which will be enclosed in this Contract. It is my right that these are respected, any unwanted breach of these limits can be considered cause to dissolve this Contract.

*I shall derive my own pleasures from accepting my part in the relationship described herein.

*I have the right to cry, scream or beg, but I accept the fact that these heartfelt expressions will not affect my treatment. If these noises disturb the Dom He has the right to silence me in the way He sees fitting.

*I will strive diligently to re-mold my body, habits and attitudes in accordance with His desires. I will obey His commands to the best of my ability.

*I agree to change my actions and speech to express my changed habits and attitudes.

*I will seek to learn how to please Him better and will gracefully accept any criticism in whatever form He chooses.

*I will strive to overcome feelings of guilt or shame, and all inhibitions that interfere with my capability to serve Him and limit my growth as His sub.

*I will accept His guidance in dealing with negative aspects of my ego and my insecurities that would interfere with advancement of His aims.

*I will strive toward maintenance of a positive self-image and development of realistic expectations and goals.

*I will work with Him to become a happy and self-fulfilled individual.

*I understand and agree that any failure by me to comply fully with His desires shall be regarded as sufficient cause for any punishment He deems appropriate, subject to the limitations outlined in this Contract.

*Within the limits of this Contract, I otherwise unconditionally accept, as His right, anything He may choose to do with me, whether as punishment, for His amusement, or for whatever purpose He desires, no matter how painful, unpleasant, or uncomfortable to me. I realize that these acts serve as a way for me to grow as a person and have the right to never receive such treatment for other reasons.

*My surrender as a sub is done with the knowledge that nothing asked of me will demean me as a person, and will in no way diminish my own responsibilities toward making utmost use of my potential.

DOM'S AFFIRMATIONS AND COMMITMENTS:

My sub is precious to me, and I seek to make her elegant and skilled. I will not interfere with her work, nor will I make unreasonable demands upon her time. I am aware that she may dislike some of My choices, and I know that My word is the final authority in all matters. I will, however, listen to her opinions and thoughts with respect and I will consider her opinions. Her needs

outweigh her preferences, and it is My duty to ensure she understands that. I will set a routine and rules for My sub, and I will let her know what the punishments are for infractions. It is My duty to be constant for My sub, and to be reliable, sober and caring. I will respect the attached list of My sub's preferences, and discuss them with her.

I, The Dom , being of sound mind and body, and while not under duress of any sort to enter into this agreement, do swear and affirm that I am taking My sub into a state of voluntary submission to Me. My signature below signifies My full acceptance of and participation in this agreement, and the commencement of our Dom/sub relationship on the above date.

I hereby affirm before all men and women My right to control her life for her well-being, My pleasure, and to prepare her for true life service to Me, limited only by the obligations she has to others and the exigencies of life apart from Me. I specifically affirm:

*I will prepare myself in body, mind and spirit to receive her as My mate and as My sub, as this is My true desire.

*I will always treat My sub honorably, as I wish her submission to Me to be based on her own pride and honor in being My sub.

*I am allowed to command My sub at all times and will expect her to seek My comfort, pleasure and well-being above all other considerations that she may have.

*In understanding company I will always proudly say that she belongs with Me, since I know that she takes great pleasure in belonging with me. To the general public I will simply state My pleasure at being with her.

*I will be discrete about My relationship with My sub, I will not reveal any details about the inner workings of our relationships to people who are not informed about the background of our commitment.

*I will undertake to train My sub and guide her toward a state of loving submission, complete obedience and true submission to Me.

*I will establish a clear structure containing rules, standing orders and guidelines for My sub and I shall enforce it in a firm but responsible manner.

*I will provide, insofar as possible, the direction and emotional support My sub needs, and I will strive to enrich her life through My Domination.

*I will recognize no limitation with respect to My guidance except insofar as I allow while taking account of the problems posed by life and society.

*I will be a responsible Dom by listening to My sub so I can understand her needs, teaching her and disciplining her to remold her properly, and binding her to Me through My love and My desire.

*I will share My thoughts and My feelings with My sub so that she will be My best and closest friend.

*I have the right to ask any questions of My sub and have the right to expect My sub to answer truthfully and completely, to the best of My sub's knowledge. If I suspect that she is not disclosing the best answer to her knowledge, I may interrogate her to acquire the best answer, within the limitations of this Contract.

*I have to right to read the journal that I have My sub keep, in order to inform Me of her inner workings. I will not punish her for the honesty she displays by keeping this journal. I can query her about contents that I feel to be missing and give her specific assignments as to include certain materials that I wish to learn.

*I have the right to be told when My sub is experiencing any sort of excessive distress. There can be no delay tolerated in this matter.

*It is My duty to provide a safe environment for our play. I agree that this includes first aid training, safety precautions and general care taken to establish a safe and comfortable space for play.

*I am obligated to provide My sub a list of My limits, which will be enclosed in this Contract. It is My right that these are respected, any breach of these limits can be considered cause to dissolve this Contract.

*I agree that I shall derive My pleasures from accepting My part in the relationship described herein and that I will gladly accept and enjoy the pleasures that My sub provides Me and those that I provide to her.

*I will re-mold My sub's body, habits and attitudes to whatever I desire, within the limitations of this Contract.

*I expect My sub to learn how to please Me better.

*I will use My sub's body as I wish, being only limited by My responsibility not to damage her essential being physically, mentally or spiritually.

*I may, at My discretion, administer pain or pleasure at any time, within the limitations in this Contract.

*If My sub does not change her actions and speech to express her changed habits and attitudes, I have every right to punish her for not adhering to this Contract.

*I understand and agree that any failure by My sub to comply fully with My desires shall be regarded as sufficient cause for any punishment I deem appropriate, within the limitations of this Contract.

*Any physical marks given will be thoroughly negotiated with My sub and will not be in places visible to the general public.

*I believe that family and friends are important and I will not keep My sub from staying in touch with hers.

*If it has been negotiated that My sub will scene with someone else besides Me, I will remain close by so as to make sure that the parts of the Contract that apply to any Dom are upheld. This includes upholding of limits and the prevention of any type of injury. No penetrative interaction is allowed unless previously permitted by Me.

*If My sub witnesses something she desires to experience at an event she is attending with Me, then I will not unreasonably withhold permission of My sub to participate.

*I am permitted to affiliate with other subs besides Mine. However, My sub remains My priority. Any affiliation of this kind will not cause Me to neglect My duties towards My sub. If I have established the person I have met is trustworthy and compatible with My sub I will present her as a possible play partner. There will be no obligation for My sub to accept her as such.

*I have the right to step outside of My role when I experience distress, I expect My sub to be supportive and nourishing during these times as I am toward her during similar occasions.

*My Domination as a Dom is done with the assurance that nothing I ask of My sub will demean her as a person, and will in no way diminish My own responsibilities toward making utmost use of My potential.

SAFE WORD PROTOCOL

The safe word protocol used is as follows. Green is meant as an encouragement, Orange is a warning whereas Red is a reason to immediately cease the ongoing activity.

Following an Orange, it is the Dom's duty to check up on His sub. If this does not happen adequately it can be considered as cause to dissolve this Contract.

If following a Red, the Dom does not cease His activities it is cause for immediate dissolution of the Contract. The decision in this case lies completely with the injured party.

When the sub cannot express herself verbally, then she will squeeze the Dom twice in one of His limbs or utter a previously established series of noises. The Dom should treat this signal as if it were an Orange and check up on the sub by responding verbally or with two squeezes to one of her limbs. If she responds with a second set of two squeezes, this should be treated as a Red.

At times when the sub is unable to communicate adequately it is expected of the Dom that proper, sane, and reasonable judgment shall be used in the respecting of issues such as limits, safety, and required needs of the sub. The current mental state of the sub has to be taken into account.

The safe word or safe gesture shall be used under any of the following conditions or when the sub feels it necessary:

*A preset limit of the sub has been crossed by the Dom.

*The sub perceives a real, unnecessary, and unwarranted risk to her personal safety.

*A limit previously unknown to the sub is reached and no further activity is desired.

*The sub feels that the Dom is no longer capable of making rational decisions concerning the safety of one or both parties.

A safe word or gesture is not a means of leaving this Contract prior to the set date. The safe word/gesture is established to protect the personal safety of those involved in the Contract. Therefore the Dom/sub should always respect the sub/Dom's use of a safe word and never blame her/Him for it but approach it in a supportive manner. This of special importance to the upholding of this Contract.

SAFETY ISSUES

The safety of both parties within this Contract is to be paramount. Safety for either the sub or the Dom needs not be compromised unnecessarily.

The Dom, will understand and respect any and all limits set down by the sub and vice versa, during Contract negotiations and post signing discussions. In the event that either party misrepresents their limits in any way this Contract may be terminated as discussed under Terminating Contract.

The Dom/sub understands that specific limits shall not be covered within the text of this Contract. It is also understood by the Dom/sub that limits shall be set and discussed prior to the signing of this Contract. In the event that a limit was not discussed or realized prior to the signing of this Contract it shall be the duty and responsibility of both the Dom and the sub to immediately bring this limit to the attention of the other party. Any injuries, mental or physical, suffered due to the sub's failure to report a limit to the Dom shall not be the Dom's fault, but shall be the sub's for failing to report a limit.

It is understood by both parties that an element of risk will most likely exist during the duration of this Contract and within the activities that are implied by or resulting from the signing of this Contract. As such, the following points shall be understood and adhered to concerning the issue of risks:

*Risks to either party shall be kept to a reasonable minimum.

*Excessive risks constitute as reason for using a safe word or gesture.

*Any risk entered upon knowingly shall be agreed to by both participants prior to the activity involving the risk.

*Either party shall not place themselves or the other party in any position of unnecessary, unreasonable, or excessive risk.

*Any and all perceived risks shall be understood and assessed reasonably, sanely, and completely.

Both parties agree to be tested for all common sexually transmitted diseases within one week of the signing of this Contract or it will be considered void. In addition, having intercourse with someone outside the relationship who cannot produce the same proof can be considered grounds to dissolve this Contract.

PERMANENT BODILY HARM

The Dom agrees not to inflict any permanent bodily harm to the sub. Items listed below are considered permanent bodily harm:

*Death

*Any damage that involves loss of mobility or function

*Any permanent marks on the skin, including scars, burns, piercing or tattoos, unless requested by the sub.

*Any piercing of the flesh, unless requested by the sub.

*Any breaking of the sub's bones

*Dismemberment

The occurrence of any of the above mentioned items can be considered cause to immediately make this Contract void.

PUNISHMENT

The sub shall read and become aware of the rules and know that the Dom has full discretion to decide on the extent of the punishment for rule breaking on a case by case basis. The Dom will always provide reason for the punishment. Punishment will be treated seriously. The Dom will comfort the sub after she has been taught. Punishments besides the standard agreed upon are at the discretion of the Dom and must be complied with after proper instruction from the Dom. Periodically during the punishment the Dom will remind the sub of the reason for the punishment although that can come from the sub in the form of "Why are you being punished?" or a similar statement, followed by an appropriate response from the sub.

12