Ryan and Friends

Story Info
My night with Ryan and his young friends.
3.2k words
4.05
113.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home last Monday the house was empty. My husband left last night to do a week long trip to England. He is working out a new project plan for one of his customers located in London. I am looking forward to the new project. It should give me a chance to spend a few weeks over there and I know his customer Eric has been planning to have me do some work for them. My boss has told me he would give me the time off as long as he is able to participate in what is going on. See my story "Best Friday Ever" if you want to know more about this.

Anyway I was home alone having a glass of wine and sitting in the Jacuzzi listening to some music. I got a call from Ryan. Ryan has been to a few of our parties even though he was only 16 when he first started coming to our parties; he just had a birthday and is now 18. He tells me, him and a few of his friends were playing video games but that his PlayStation just broke and was wondering if they could come over and use ours. I tell him sure but he will need to give me a little while. I tell him that I am out back in the Jacuzzi nude and will need to get dressed. He tells me he prefers me nude but they would give me some time to get ready. I am sure that there is nothing wrong with his game system. I think he just wanted to come over to play around.

I head inside to get dressed. When I get up stairs, I think to myself I should have asked him who was coming over. I wondered if I should put something revealing on or should I wear normal clothes. I decide that he would not have planned to come over without the idea that we would play around, so I go with an outfit made for playing around in. I start by putting on a white halter-top that has no back and is open all the way down to my waist in the front. The only thing that holds my tits in it is the size of my boobs. I then add a black leather skirt that is just a wrap and shows plenty of my thighs. I add to this a pair of crotchless pantyhose because I love the feeling of hands rubbing my legs in hose. By the time I am dress and have my makeup done I can hear them knocking on the door.

When I open the door, Ryan is there with three of his friends. There were two guys and a girl. Ryan tells me his friends are Neil, Ted, and Ted's girlfriend Sam. I let them in a notice all four of them looking over my outfit. As Ryan passes me he gives me a hug and kiss, plus gives my ass a squeeze. I tell them we should head down stairs to the game room. Our basement is set up like a bar. We have a pool table, poker table, a video game area, and an open bar. I go to make myself a drink and ask Ryan if his friends are old enough to drink. He says not really, Ted and Sam are 20 and Neil is 18. I tell them if they drink, they have to stay the night. I do not let anyone drink and drive from our house. Ryan hands me his keys and tells me he was hoping I would say that. He told his mother he was staying at Neil's tonight. I fix everyone a drink and we start playing video games.

We move over to the game area and I set on the coach and Ryan sits on the floor in front of me, Ted is sitting at the other end of the coach with Sam on his lap, and Neil is in the chair on the opposite side facing us. We start by playing WipeOut on the Xbox. This game is an interactive game in which you face a camera and your movements is what moves the character on the screen. I tell them before each person's turn we each need to do a shot. Ryan and Neil go and I enjoy watching them jump up and down and bending over. I am now on my third shot.

Sam is the next person to try and hands us each a shot. She downs hers and then starts her turn. She is wearing a short lose top the show most of her stomach. She is also wearing a rufflely short skirt. So as she is moving around to match the action on the screen I can see she is wearing a bright yellow thong under her skirt and can tell she is not wearing a bra as her shirt raise up each time she jumps and show off the bottom of her tits. Her tits are a little bit bigger than mine, maybe 34DD, all three of the guys and I are watching her more than the game.

I am next and pass out shots to everyone. As I am passing out the shots, Ryan run his hands up my leg and rubs my ass under my skirt. Neil watched what Ryan did and does the same but lets his finger slide between my legs and along the slit of my lips that are already wet. I can tell the guys are waiting to see me moving around and jumping up and down. As I am moving through jumping and moving back and forth, I can feel my tits come out of the sides of my top. After one jump where I had to jump up and then duck down both of my tits slipped out of my top but I was busy with the game so I left them there through my next few moves knowing that the guys would love it. Once I got a break, I slip my tits back into my shirt and continued on playing. I am sure Ryan had no problem seen all the way up my skirt, as he was on the floor but not sure about everyone else. When I was done, I sat back down breathing hard from all of the jumping and moving. Ryan lies back so that he was resting his back on my right knee forcing my legs apart and his right arm is around my waist. He now had a clear view straight up my skirt to my now exposed pussy. I also notice that Neil is looking straight up my skirt as while.

Ted is the next to have a turn so Sam moves off Teds lap and sit right next to me. He passes out our sixth round of shots and I open my mouth and have him pour it straight from the bottle into my mouth. I am not sure how much he pours but I know it is more than a normal shot. He then does the same thing to Sam. He then starts his turn. As Ted starts to play, Ryan is rubbing up and down my right leg. He also moves his hand over to Sam's leg that is touching mine and rubs his hand up and down her leg. She sits back a little and spreads her legs a little more so that he can rub higher up her leg. She places her hand on my leg and starts to rub up and down my leg. By the time, Ted is done with his turn Sam has her middle finger rubbing my clit and Ryan has pushed aside Sam's panties and is rubbing her pussy. I am busy playing with Sam's nipples.

Ted sits back down, pulls Sam's right leg over his legs to spread her legs wider, and starts to kiss her and play with her right tit, while I continue to suck on her left nipple. Neil has moved behind me and is running his hand over my tits and pinching my nipples. This goes on for a few more minutes before I tell them let's play a game to make this interesting, that I think they need to earn the right to have some fun.

We all get up and move over to the card table. At this point, I can tell I am total buzzed with the six shots I have downed in the last half hour or so. I bring the fifth of grey goose with me and shot glasses for each of us. We each start with a shot to get things going. We sit with Ted and Ryan on either side of me, and Ryan and Neil on either side of Sam. The only thing I am thinking about right now is getting Sam to lick my pussy while I am eating her out at the same time. It has been a long time sense I have been this attracted to a girl.

We are going to play "Card Against Humanity" were one player reads out a statement card and the other players have to pick one of their cards that match best. At the start of each round everyone but the winner has to do a shot. Then the winner gets to pick the person they want to do something with and they have 2 minutes before the next round starts. I read the first card and it says, "What brought the orgy to a grinding halt." The cards I got say, getting hilariously gang-banged by the blue man group, a bigger blacker dick, hot pockets, grandma. I tell them I guess it is grandma. Neil says that is his. We all take a shot. Neil then has Sam stand up and put her hands on the table. He then stands behind her and tells her to rub his cock with her ass. As she is doing this, he pulls her shirt up and plays with her tits. After 2 minutes, we call a halt and the cards are passed to Ryan to ask the next question.

His statement is what you do not want to find in your Chinese food. I selected a big black dick; the other choices were Sarah Palin, Justin Bieber, and a salty surprise. Ryan selects mine, we all do a shot, and I move over to Sam and tell her to lie on the ground and remove her panties. I then climb on top of her and lower my pussy down on to her mouth and tell her to lick my pussy and clit. I then lean down and run my tongue over her slit and taste her juices that are already running out of her. I move back up and start to flick her clit with my tongue as she is doing the same to me. My pussy is dripping wet and I then feel her fingers slide right in my hole. I am almost ready to cum when my time runs out and I have to sit back down.

Sam is the next to read the statement. This time it asks, "During sex I like to think about". I pick Batman, the other choices are the female orgasm, harry potter erotica, and assless chaps. She picks the female orgasm. Ted says that is his. So we all do are shot and he then tells me to stand up and put my hands on the table. He moves behind me and I hear him unzipping and then feel him sliding his dick into my wet pussy. He starts to fuck me hard. Because I was so close to cumming already, I start to cum as soon as he starts to fuck me. He tries to speed up to get himself off but time runs out before he is done. He sits down and Sam gives the card to him to read the next one.

He tells us that it says, "Every Christmas my uncle gets drunk and tells the story about". I look through my cards and select survivor's guilt, the others picked, a bigger blacker dick, lady gaga, and the Underground Railroad. Ted picks lady gaga and Sam says that is hers. We all do a shot and then she lies down on the table, tells me to lick her pussy, and tells Neil and Ryan to play with her tits. I get up, pull her legs over my shoulders, and start to lick her pussy from the top to the bottom repeatedly.

While Ryan and Neil start to play with her tits, I then move to suck her clit and hold it with my teeth while I run my tongue over it. I start to finger her pussy and asshole. While I am doing this, I feel Ted behind me. He first sticks his cock into my pussy and fucks me a few times before pulling out and working it into my asshole. I can feel Sam cumming but just keep sucking and licking her clit. Ryan say time is up but I keep going and Ted keeps fucking me. I then start to cum for the second time today. As I am cumming, I use my ass to squeeze Teds cock as hard as I can until I can feel him shooting his cum into my asshole.

When he pulls out of me, I help Sam up and then sit down in front of Neil. I pull him over to me, undo his pants, and drop both his pants and underwear to the ground. I tell him he looks like he needs to cum and I pull my tits out of my shirt and tell him to put his cock between my tits and fuck them. He move in and starts to fuck my tits and I hold them together for him. Each time on the up stroke, I allow the top of his cock to slide out of my mouth and give it a flick with my tongue. I can see Ryan is fucking Sam from behind. Right before Neil starts to cum, I slide down a little and take all of his cock into my mouth. I grab his ass and hold him still as I work my mouth up and down on his cock as far as it will go. He has a nice long cock and when it is in my mouth, I can feel several inches in my throat. When he cums he grabs the back of my head and holds it tight so that each shot of his cum is going straight down my throat.

When he finishes cumming, I sit back and watch as Ryan is still fucking Sam. Ted is now playing with her tits and telling her fuck him like the slut she is. When Ryan cums he pulls out and lets his cum spray on her ass and pussy. I move over and lick up all of his cum and her juices that I can until I feel her having her next orgasm.

After she cums, she stands up and we both kiss each other. We each do another shot and then move back over to the video game area. I have now had 11 or 12 shots within an hour or so and I am having a hard time walking without falling. Ted and Ryan help me to sit down on the couch. Neil helps Sam over to the area but before she gets to the chair to sit down she slips and is on lying on the ground. She is totally out of it.

Ted tells him you got her on her back you might as well fuck her. I tell Ted and Ryan you might have to help him get her ready. They move over and pull her legs up and out so that Neil has a chance at both her pussy and asshole. I see him slip his cock into her pussy first a few time and then moves down to fuck her in the ass. Ted tells him that she has never lets him fuck her in the asshole. He says she tells him her asshole is to small and his cock is too big. It does take Neil several tries but he does get his cock into her asshole and then starts to fuck her. I can hear her moaning but I do not think she really knows what is going on. I tell Neil to fuck her hard but that he should cum on her pussy, stomach, and I will lick it off her. When he does cum he pulls out and holds his cock right next to her pussy, I see the first shot squirt out onto her pussy lips, and then the next is on her clit and stomach.

I roll off the coach, move between her legs, and start to lick away. Ryan and Ted let her legs move down over my back and then I hear them talking about DP me. The next thing I know is Ted is lying next to me and has me move my leg over him and pulls me down so he can get his cock into my pussy I then fell Ryan working his cock into my ass. It takes them a few minutes but they get their timing right and both start to move in and out of me. I still have my face in Sam's pussy. I cannot really remember anything after this.

When I wake up early the next morning, I am laying on my back totally spread out on our pool table. I am still wearing my shirt but my tits have been pulled out and I am not sure where my skirt is. I still have on my pantyhose but the crotch has been completely ripped open. Neil's crotch is next to my face and his soft cock pressed against my face. I sit my head up to look around, Ted is lying down between my legs, and he has his fingers in my pussy but is totally out of it. I work myself free of both of the guys and get up off the table. I can tell I am still drunk but can move around ok.

I find Sam lying face down on the carpet. Here shirt is pushed up around her neck and her skirt has been pulled up around her waist. Ryan is lying on top of her with his cock between her ass checks by the video game area. They must have left her there after she passed out.

So I head up stairs, shower, and get ready for the day. By the time, I get showered and ready for work it is already after eight. I head down stairs and find Sam taking turns sucking on Ryan and Ted's cocks while Neil is fucking her from behind. I tell them I cannot believe they have that kind of energy to recover so quickly. I tell Ryan when they are done that his keys are on the kitchen table and to make sure to lock up before they go.