Ryan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The theater featured stadium seating with adjustable arm rests. Ryan chose to pull up the center arm to create a love seat. Sitting back, he put his left arm across Dani's shoulders so that she snuggled next to him as they watched the screen. After a few minutes, Dani was able to relax and enjoy the warmth that flowed from his big body.

Ryan loved how she felt. He'd felt heard the small intake of breath when he touched her, but then she relaxed. He was purposely trying to get her accustom to the intimacy of his touch. He knew on some level that it was important, even this early in their relationship.

Ryan liked that she accepted him without question. He knew that at her core Dani was shy, but she was also attracted to him. She wasn't flirty with him when he met her and didn't try to impress him, like so many other women. If he had anything to do about it, she would have time to get to know him and feel more at ease.

*

After the movie, Ryan suggested going to a nearby coffee shop. Dani, not wanting the evening to end, agreed. There had been little time to talk in the movie theater and she really wanted to know more about him.

They sat in a booth at the rear of the cafe; it was less crowded and quieter. The waitress approached and took their orders. Black coffee for Ryan and hot chocolate with whipped cream for Dani. After the waitress left, Dani started to fidget a bit in her seat.

Ryan noticed that she was still nervous, although she continued to give him shy smiles. He took that as a good sign. He wanted to know more about her; in fact he wanted to know everything about her including how in the world she managed to be unattached. There would be time for that later.

"Are you originally from Tampa?" he asked. "Yes, I am," Dani said, "although my parents and older sister aren't. My parents lived in Jacksonville, but moved here when my dad got a job promotion. That was twenty five years ago. They moved back to Jacksonville a couple of years ago. What about you, are you from here?"

"I was born here. My father died when I was four months old. My Mom remarried when I was almost five and we moved to Miami because that's where my Step-Dad's business was located. I say Step-Dad, but he's really my Dad, the only Dad I've ever known."

Continuing, Ryan told her, "He sold his interest in an architectural firm and moved us to Tampa. It has a slower pace than Miami, but still with lots of things to do. Dad kept himself busy with some consulting work, but at the end of the day, he wanted to spend more time with his family."

As the evening progressed they learned more about each other's family, the siblings and their interests. Neither Dani nor Ryan wanted the evening to end, but they knew it had to at some point. Ryan walked Dani to her car. After unlocking it, she turned and leaned back against the driver's door as Ryan moved to stand in front of her.

Ryan could feel the slight tremble of her body, smell the heated aroma of her perfume. He'd been semi hard all evening, but as he brushed his body against hers, he felt his erection thicken. He didn't want to scare her, but he needed to claim her in some way.

Dani could feel his hard cock and beneath his cologne, she smelled the woodsy scent that was all man. She sighed and accepted the press of his body against hers. Ryan hands came up and encased her hips, pulling her into him as his head dipped down to hers.

Dani's mouth was slightly open, the warmth of her breath drawing Ryan like a moth to a flame. He brushed his lips against hers and heard her gasp of pleasure. Taking that as his cue, he deepened the kiss. His tongue slipped between her soft lips, catching her sighs and delving into the deep cavern of her humid mouth. Their tongues dueled while his hips tilted, branding her with his aching fullness.

They were so lost in the kiss, that they clearly forgot where they were. Ryan was reaching under her top when he heard the sound of a horn blaring. It rocked him back to reality. Dani, on the other hand, was slow to come from under his spell. Pulling her away from the car door, Ryan held her close, but not in that vise-like grip of a few moments ago.

He soothed her by softly caressing her back with his big warm hands and kissing her forehead while he tried to bring his own breathing under control.

"Shit, baby," he groaned, "are you all right? I don't know what the hell came over me. I know it's too soon, but..."

Looking up at Ryan, Dani gave him a tender smile and said, "I'm fine, Ryan. It may be too soon, but I'm attracted to you too."

Sighing, she continued.

"I do think we need to slow down, though. I'd like for us to get to know each other better and not put the horse before the cart, if you know what I mean. Ok?"

Taking a deep breath, Ryan kissed her on the forehead one last time before separating their bodies.

"It's more than ok, baby. We'll go as slowly as you want."

Dani turned to open the car door, but before she could, Ryan asked to see her again.

"There's a Blues Concert at Vinoy Park next Saturday, would you like to go?" he asked.

"I'd loved to go. I haven't been to a concert in the park in a couple of years. It's always a good time. What time is it?"

"I don't know off hand. I know about the concert because I know one of the venders. I'll check the time and give you a call tomorrow. I'd like to pick you up at your place, if that's all right with you."

"Yes, that would be great. Let me give you my address." Ryan pulled out his phone, programmed the address and returned it to his back pocket.

After they'd finished making arrangements, Ryan looked down at Dani again and cupped her jaw, running his thumb across her lips. He didn't seem to be able to keep his hands off of her. The way she was looking at him didn't help either.

After he bent and gently kissed her lips, he pulled himself up to full height and opened the car door for her. Dani got in and fastened her seat belt.

"Goodnight, baby, I'll call you tomorrow," Ryan said and closed the car door. Making his way back to his truck, he realized that he was already missing her.

*

Dani found it hard to get to sleep that night. All she could think about was how Ryan made her feel. It was like nothing she'd experienced in her life. Although she was less experienced than many young women her age, she understood the mechanics of sex, courtesy of a few heated encounters with dates and having been responsible for her own orgasms for some time. But, none of that had prepared her for the pure physical sexual power that was Ryan Sinclair.

Now, laying naked in her bed with her fingers from her one hand stroking the inside of her labia and those from the other squeezing her aching breasts, it was the thought of Ryan that was fueling her approaching orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! Ryan, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeee!" Dani cried out, bucking and ramming her fingers deep into her pussy, the heel of her hand sliding against her swollen clitoris.

It was Ryan who was rocking his long thick fingers into her spasming vagina. It was Ryan leaning down to take her clit into his mouth, stroking her with his tongue, lapping at the gushing juices that flowed in warm waves.

Dani dug her heels into the bed as her body bowed with the force of her orgasm. She tensed for a long sensual moments as she felt sparks all along her nerve endings from her pussy, to her breasts, the hot flush of arousal heating her neck and face.

She screamed Ryan's name as her orgasm rolled on and on and on.

Some time later, she didn't know how long, Dani realized that she must have passed out. Her pussy was still burning from her ministrations and her breasts sensitive to touch, but her breathing was back to normal. She cuddled her pillow to her breasts. The scent of her arousal waffled in the air causing her body to ache for the real thing.

She whispered Ryan's name, turned onto her side, still clutching the pillow and drifted into slumber.

*

On the other side of town, Ryan Sinclair was having much the same problem. He was aware that the standard approach was to take a cold shower, but he knew from experience that it was only a temporary solution. What his dick needed was some hands on treatment.

Leaning against the shower wall, he wrapped his hand around the thick base of his aching dick. It stood out from his body, a towering nine aching inches of fat veined cut meat. He squeeze slightly as he thought of teasing Dani with the large mushroom head, gathering her juices with it and then slipping the tip into her hot throbbing pussy. As he imagined his dick being sucked in and massaged by Dani's inner walls, Ryan stroked up and down his shaft, paying special attention to the head where pre-cum oozed from the large slit.

As his arousal deepened, he stroked his cock faster and faster, his ragged breath in tune with the rhythm of his hand. Approaching orgasm, he could almost feel the pulsing contractions of Dani's pussy around his shaft. Tighter and tighter it rippled along his sensitive tube until he bucked violently, his hips spewing cum in long arching ropes onto the shower floor.

Ryan sighed heavily, satisfied that he could at least sleep now. After taking a quick warm shower and toweling dry, he dropped the towel on the hamper lid and headed to bed. Sliding his warm naked body between the cool sheets, he rolled onto his belly and quickly fell asleep.

12