Ryan Ch. 08

Story Info
Life's a Beach.
10.2k words
4.78
39.7k
49

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later everything was back to normal. Dani was back at work and feeling great. Crystal was home and James was back at school; but Ryan us up to something. Dani hadn't a clue what it was, but he'd asked her not to make any plans for the weekend. They'd talked about going on a dinner cruise for a romantic evening, but that was a few weeks ago and Ryan hadn't mentioned anything more about it.

*

A few days later Dani and Ryan were having a leisurely night at home watching movies on DVD when she decided to broach the subject of their plans for the weekend during a commercial break. She was too excited to be subtle about it.

"Ryan, when are you going to tell me what you're up to?"

"At the appropriate time," he said, his eyes twinkling.

"Aw, come on, you know I can't stand waiting," Dani complained.

"Yes, I know my love, but you do like surprises. You wouldn't want to spoil it by knowing ahead of time, would you?" he asked as he absently stroked her thigh.

"Well, I guess not," she conceded reluctantly, laying her head against his shoulder.

"It's not the dinner cruise is it?" she asked with an impish grin.

Laughing at her persistence, Ryan said, "I'm not telling you, so just be patient."

Dani was silent for a moment, then sexily rubbed her breasts against his arm and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to tell me?"

Not waiting for an answer:

"Pretty, pretty please," she entreated while stroking his cock into firmness.

The next thing Dani knew, Ryan was on top of her, kissing her voraciously and grinding his hard on into her thigh trapped between his legs.

His oral mastery was thorough and Dani struggled to catch a breath as she withered and clawed at his back as he plowed her mouth. She counter attacked sucking and biting while trying to rip his clothes from his body.

When Ryan finally came up for air, he smiled at her and said calmly,

"Don't think that I'm going to let you use your sexual wiles to get information. I'm just not that kind of a guy."

Dani stared at him, and then blinked. The look of shock on her face was priceless.

She was so stunned at the cessation of their tongue duel that she didn't fully comprehend what he was talking about. Then slowly a smile spread across her face.

"Once you shoved your tongue into my mouth, I forgot what the hell we were talking about," she admitted unabashedly.

Ryan dropped his head down to her shoulder and within seconds he was quaking with laughter.

Dani joined in laughing until she cried.

After that, she didn't try to wheedle any information from him. She was curious, but he was right; she would have been disappointed if the surprise was spoiled.

Still her efforts weren't in vain. That night Ryan spanked her into ass warming bliss. She even demanded a second round for being a very, very naughty girl.

*

The next evening Ryan was preparing dinner with Dani sitting at the breakfast bar when she suddenly shrieked, "Oh, my God, I forgot about Christmas!"

"No need to worry, baby, it's still coming," Ryan grinned.

"That's not what I meant, Ryan Sinclair, and you know it," Dani huffed indignantly.

"I know it's coming, that isn't the problem. The problem is that so much has been going on that I forgot to even write my list. I'm usually done with all of that by now. It's the sixth already." "You still have a lot of time," Ryan said taking a seat next to her.

"Yeah, but I hate malls," Dani moaned.

"There's an easy solution," Ryan said.

"I'm listening."

"Now that we are together my folks consider you a member of the family. In our family everyone puts their name in a bowl and whoever gets your name buys you a present. That takes care of having to run around like crazy people dodging the mall crowds and traffic."

"Hmm, that actually sounds like a good idea, especially for a large family," Dani said, losing some of the feeling of panic.

"I could see how the gift giving could get out of hand if you didn't do something like that."

"Yeah," Ryan agreed.

"We went through a few of years of over indulgence before my Mom and Dad put a stop to the madness. We have a large extended family and it was just way too much."

"What about everyone else?" Dani asked.

"We can buy everything on-line and request express shipping. If something comes in and you or I don't like it, we'd still have time to buy something locally which wouldn't take nearly as much time. As for gifts to our mutual friends and your parents, we'll buy them together as a couple."

"All right, it sounds like a plan." Dani agreed thinking that Ryan lived up to the nickname Crystal gave him, Mr. Fix It.

*

It was Friday afternoon and Dani was finishing up a letter dictated by her boss when Ryan called on her cell phone.

"Hey, Ryan, what's up?"

"Hi, sweetheart; when you get home, pack a bag for two days, casual stuff. Oh, and a bikini. We're leaving at seven."

To say Dani was flabbergasted would be an understatement. For a moment she was speechless.

"You still there, baby? Ryan asked.

"Yes, I'm still here, I just didn't think things would go down this fast. Ok, I'll be packed and ready to go; anything else?"

"No, that's it. I'll give you more details later or maybe not," he teased.

"Grrrrr, you beast!" Dani barked.

"Only for you, baby. I'll wrap up things here and see you at home."

"All right, Ryan. I love you," Dani whispered.

"Love you too, angel. Bye."

Dani quickly wrapped up the letter and put it on Mr. McClain's desk. He was already gone for the day, but before leaving he gave her permission to leave as soon as she finished.

Before going home, she stopped at her place to pick up a few things.

She got to her condo around four thirty and immediately went to her walk-in closet where she pulled out a suitcase and a travel size make up bag. She then took a shower and changed into a pair of red jeans and a gray and red pullover top. After filling the suit case, she locked up and headed to the place that was now home.

Once she got there, she went to the closet in the master bedroom and packed a few other things, including some personal hygiene items and sunscreen. Even though she didn't have a clue as to where they were going, she knew one thing; there would be water somewhere near, either in the form of a pool or the beach.

*

Ryan came through the living room as Dani walked out of the bedroom. He was removing his shirt when he looked up and saw her.

"Hi, baby, all packed?" he asked.

Seeing her nod, he replied, "Good. I need a quick shower, and then we can hit the road."

"Care to tell me where we're going now?" Dani asked, forgetting her promise not to ask any more questions.

"Ummm, no," Ryan said resolutely.

He stopped in front of her and planted a kiss on her forehead before heading to their bedroom.

While Ryan was in the shower, Dani called to let Crystal know that she would be out of contact for the weekend.

"Hey, Dani, I was thinking about calling you," Crystal said.

"Isaac's spending some time with Briana this weekend. She's been acting up and he figured she might need more daddy time. I thought we could do something tomorrow, if you weren't busy."

"I would love to do something any other time Crystal, but Ryan and I are going away for a couple of days. That's why I'm calling. He hasn't given me a clue as to where we're going, except to tell me to pack something casual and a bikini.

"Oh, wow. Mr. Fix It is so romantic."

"Yes, he is romantic, but closed mouth. I don't even know what accommodations we'll have when we get there," she said.

Then she confided, "I keep trying to find out what Ryan's doing, but I still want it to be a surprise. It must be a sickness Crystal. "

"Nah, you've been like that since you were a kid. Christmas was the worse for you."

"Yeah, I remember." Dani sighed.

"I'm sorry about this weekend, Crystal, but could you give Mom and Dad a heads up. I don't want to call because you know Mom, she'll wrangle me into a long conversation."

"Ok, Sis, I'll do that. Have a good time and tell Mr. Fix It I said hi," Crystal chortled.

"All right, I will," Dani said. "Bye and thanks."

Dani went back to the bedroom to see if Ryan needed any help.

She was sitting on the bed thinking about their trip when he came out of the bathroom, naked. She enjoyed the sight of his hard muscled body and the pleasure it gave her. Following the light trail of blond hair down to his big cock, she gasped, always in awe of his endowments. Even soft, it was big. She lamented that there wasn't enough time to indulge her ever present desire.

Hearing Dani's gasp, Ryan smiled at her as he went over to the chest of drawers and got a pair of black briefs and socks, giving her a front row view of his awesome ass and broad muscled back. She licked her lips and imagined kissing him all over. Unaware of her lustful thoughts, Ryan went into the closet. He came out dressed in a pair of black slacks with a dark gray long sleeve pullover shirt and carrying a suitcase.

Setting the suitcase at the foot of the bed, he sat down and started humming I'm In The Mood For Love as he put on his socks and shoes. After he'd finished, he got up and said, "Be right back, I need to do a security check and then we can leave."

He returned ten minutes later.

Smiling he declared, "Ok, everything is secure. Let's go, baby."

Dani got off the bed and picked up her purse and make up case while Ryan picked up the suit cases. He walked out of the bedroom without another word.

"Huh," she thought, "he's turned into Mr. Mysterious."

Dani set the alarm and locked the door while Ryan put their luggage in the trunk of the Jag.

Once they were on the Interstate, she realized that they were heading south; that still was a lot of real estate. Dani really didn't mind not knowing where they were going, she was just happy to be with Ryan. They'd been together seven months and she almost couldn't remember what it felt like not to have him in her life.

*

After a time, Dani began to see the signs pointing to Sarasota.

She'd never been to Sarasota, but knew a little about it. It had the Ringling Museum of Art and some beautiful beaches. Her friend, Charlotte, had relatives there and visited them often.

Lulled by the moving car, she eventually fell asleep not waking until Ryan rousted her by gently shaking her shoulder.

Her eyes fluttered opened and he said, "We're here, baby."

Dani was groggy, but when she got herself oriented, she looked out through the windshield and saw a large beach house. The porch light, which was controlled by a timer, was on.

She was mesmerized by the sight.

"Ahem!" Ryan said noting her stunned expression.

Dani smiled and took his offered hand and he helped her out of the car.

"What do you think?" he asked, his hand sweeping out to the beautiful panoramic scene before them.

"It's gorgeous," Dani said excitedly. "Is this your place?"

"No, it belongs to Mom. My Father left it to her."

"With all our relatives, someone manages to be here most of the time. My Dad's brother Ken and his wife Janet were here last. I called and spoke to Ken a couple of weeks ago and told them I wanted to bring you here."

"We didn't kick them out, did we?" Dani asked concerned.

"No, we didn't," Ryan said. "As a matter fact, they stayed a few days longer than they'd originally planned knowing we weren't coming until today."

Taking her hand, he pulled her along, "Come on, sweetheart."

Once they were on the wrap around porch, Ryan turned Dani around to face outward from the house and put his arms around her waist from behind.

"Now look out there," Ryan whispered in her ear, his warm breath making her shiver.

Dani's breath caught, because until they got on the elevated porch, she couldn't see the great expanse of water. The house was just off the gulf, about a hundred yards. The full moon sparkled off of the water creating the perfect postcard picture.

Dani felt a slight pleasurable breeze as she stood there wrapped securely in Ryan's arms. She couldn't think of a more romantic setting. There were even red roses twining through the white washed wooden railings of the porch.

"Let me show you the rest of the house, I'll get the luggage later," Ryan said taking her hand.

Inside the house was just as lovely. The furnishings were light and airy, but solid and exquisitely crafted. The interior had the feeling of a traditional beach house, but the décor was elegant without being pretentious.

Ryan showed Dani around, pointing out things he thought would be of interest to her. She knew that he was proud of the place as he explained that his father spent many summers at the beach house as a child. Helen and Dan even spent their honeymoon there.

Since neither of them had eaten, by the end of the tour they were hungry and went to the kitchen in search of dinner. Leaving nothing to chance, Ryan had given his uncle a list of foods to stock which assured that he wouldn't have to leave the property for anything for the next two days.

*

After the meal, they went out on the porch to enjoy the serenity of the calm peaceful surroundings.

They were settled in rockers and Dani wondered if they would be sitting like that, holding hands, when they were old and gray.

As she pondered their future, Ryan's voice broke through her thoughts.

"Are you happy, baby?"

"Extremely," she said without hesitation.

"There is no place I'd rather be. But, there is one thing I'm dying to know. How long have you been planning this little trip?"

Smiling at her with his eyes sparkling, "About two months," he answered.

"Two months!" Dani exclaimed.

"I'm impressed. I don't know a woman who can keep a secret that long."

"Oh, I'm great at keeping secrets. I told Micah because he's in charge of emergencies at the bar while I'm gone, but no one else. He's about as closed mouth as I am. If there's something he can't handle, he knows he can reach me on the house phone, my cell phone is off. So, here I am spending a romantic weekend with my woman," he said with a smile.

They spent another half hour talking and just enjoying the pleasure of each other's company.

Along the way, their conversations led them to a discussion of music.

Dani loved I Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith. To her surprise, so did Ryan. He said that every time he heard that song, he thought of her. He even had it on a Cd in his office.

"That song really gives me the warm fuzzies," Dani said with a sigh.

"In that case, come with me," Ryan said with mischief in his eyes.

He took both of her hands in his and pulled her out of the comfortable rocker and led her into the house.

As Dani stood in the middle of the living room, Ryan went over to the stereo and searched through the CDs.

When he turned on the stereo system and put the CD in, she heard the first notes of the very song they were talking about. Ryan came back to Dani and took her into his arms. With their bodies pressed together, he guided her around the room.

As she heard the refrain of the song, she knew in her heart, that she felt the exact same way about Ryan.

"Ryan," she whispered, looking up at him, "I don't want to be anywhere, with anyone else, just right here with you."

"Sweetheart, I've never felt so in tuned with anyone, so bound by that connection," Ryan said. "I could probably think of a number of reasons why, but none of them would really explain how much I miss you when we're not together or how happy I am to see you each morning, in my arms, in my bed."

He kissed her soft lips and stepped away from her.

Seeing her confused looked, he smiled and said, "I'll be right back."

Dani watched, frowning, as Ryan headed back outside.

She was sitting on the sofa, her back to him when he returned.

Coming around the sofa, he stopped, looked at her for a couple of seconds, and then knelt in front of her.

Dani stared, wide eyed.

Her gaze fell from his eyes to the flat 4 inch squared green box in his hand. It was the type of box that could contain a bracelet or necklace. Dani didn't know what to think.

"Open it," Ryan urged.

Taking the box from his hand, Dani opened it and her jaw dropped. Nestled in the white satin was a ring. Not just any ring, an exquisite engagement ring. While she struggle to give her mind time to accept its significance, Ryan said,

"Danielle Marie Carter, will you marry me?"

Dani hesitated, her brain still coming to terms with what Ryan was asking; and then she whispered, "Yes."

As she looked at Ryan, seeing his joy, tears started to burn the back of her eyes. Then helpless to stop them, they rolled down her cheeks and unable to contain her joy, she cried out,

"Yes, yes, yes, yesssss!"

Smiling through her tears, Dani slid off the sofa down to the floor where Ryan still knelt and threw her arms around his neck sobbing and repeating that one word over and over again.

Ryan held her tightly, stroking her back as he whispered words of love and happiness.

After some minutes, Dani regained a bit of control, but she was truly stunned. She wanted to pinch herself to see if it was a dream. Sitting back on the sofa, Ryan's arms around her, she asked, looking down at the ring with its twinkling diamonds,

"When did you get this?"

"Remember that corporate trip out of town?" he asked.

She nodded.

"The necessity of the trip was real, but I took the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. I bought the diamonds while I was there. My Dad has a friend who's been in the wholesale diamond business a long time. When I got back in town, I had a local jeweler custom make the ring and set the diamonds. I kept it in my office safe at home."

"No one in the family knew about my intention to ask you to marry me, not even Micah. I had it put in that over sized box so that you wouldn't suspect what it was right away," he said.

Ryan took the ring out of the box, sat the box on the table and held Dani's left hand as he slipped the ring on her finger.

"And you call me sneaky," Dani charged.

"You are, I'm just better at it," he stated.

"Mrs. Ryan Sinclair," she sighed, looking down at what would be the symbol of their union.

"It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen, Ryan."

"Only the best for you, sweetheart," Ryan vowed, caressing the side of her face.

"Now that we're getting married," he said, "we have some things to talk about. We've talked about how important family is to each of us in general, but now it's time for us to talk about what we want for our own family."

Smiling, Dani said, "I've actually given a bit of thought to that question. With my Mom frequent reminders about grand kids, how could I not? Anyway, I'd like at least two kids and as many as four."

"I was thinking eight," Ryan said without batting an eye.

"Eight!" Dani squeaked.

"What will I do about little Ryan time? I'll be too tired and knee deep in diapers for more than a decade; that's assuming I could get pregnant that often.

"I'm kidding, baby," Ryan said with a grin.

"I think eight is a bit much, but four would be great; maybe five?" he entreated.

Dani saw his dimple and stared at it for a few moments before caving in.

"All right, if God is willing, I can do five little Sinclairs. Heaven help me if they're all boys," she sighed dramatically.

Then she spoiled it by laughing with Ryan joining in.

When they recovered, Ryan said,

"What about the wedding? I was thinking April in the garden at home. The flowers will be blooming, it would be beautiful. We could have all the food catered with a wait staff."

"That's a great idea," Dani agreed.

"Four months gives us enough time to plan everything and get out the invitations without rushing. I'm sure your mom and Haley will help, as well as Crystal."