Ryan Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark's sister knows all about him and their cousin.
1.2k words
4.48
111.7k
20

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers

Chapter 03: Dina Was Watching

As July turned into August, I swear I'd been aroused 24/7 for weeks. I guess that's not unusual for 18-year-old guys, but there were two other factors in play here: I was head-over-heels in lust -- and probably in love as well -- with my cousin Carol, who lived 500 miles away. We had online sex almost every night, watching one another by way of our camcorders; but as much fun as that was, it was a poor excuse for actual physical contact.

And my 19-year-old sister Dina had gotten into the habit of wearing the skimpiest outfits during the day and the flimsiest nightwear in the evening, which she changed into right after dinner. This could have been a combination of her pride in her body and the heat of the summer -- but since she'd always been somewhat of a bitch, I suspected she also wanted to drive me nuts.

I was already frustrated the night she knocked on my door and said she wanted to talk: I'd "spoken" to Carol for only a few minutes, because she had to go out to dinner with her parents. I was feeling lonely and really horny.

I couldn't remember the last time Dina had gone out of her way to talk to me. We just weren't that kind of close.

I told her to come in and, well, she was quite a sight: Her nightgown barely came down to her upper thighs, and was almost transparent. Her panties were made of the same material. I could see her large, firm breasts through the top, and the shape of her pubic hair through the bottom. Clearly this wasn't an outfit she wore downstairs where our parents might see it. I wasn't sure why I was getting to see it, but I couldn't look away.

She sat down on my bed. "I'm going to get right to the point," she said, "because that's the only way I can draw your attention away from staring at my boobs. I know about you and Carol."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "What do you know-- think you know?"

"Let's not play games, Mark. I know what you think I know. Last month at the hotel? I was out on the balcony that night, and I saw you and Carol out by the pool."

"You're... not going to tell, are you?"

She ignored my question. "I swear, it was hottest thing I've ever seen. The two of you with your hands all over one another, then the way you pushed her bikini top over her tiny tits... and she turns around and pulls down your bathing suit, and takes your cock and starts sucking it... and then you started sucking her pussy..." Dina gave her own pussy a quick stroke through her nightgown panties, though I don't think she was aware she was doing it. "God, that was hot. While you were sucking her pussy, I got so hot, I had to get myself off right there on the balcony."

Between the way she was dressed and the things she was saying, I didn't know what to think. "Dina," I said, "I've never heard you talk like this before."

"Should I stop?"

"Hell no, I was just --"

"Should I stop dressing like this? I started after we got back from the trip, remember. I wanted to... well..."

"What?"

"You've been online with Carol almost every night, right?"

"So?"

"Sex stuff?"

"Dina..."

"You never did get to fuck, did you? Okay, we'll get back to that. Here's the thing: I've had a couple of boyfriends. I've had sex. But nobody's ever licked my pussy, and I've never sucked a cock." She pulled the nightgown over her head. "I've wanted to do it with you ever since I saw you." She reached over to me and stroked my cock through my shorts. "And I think you need it just as much as I do."

"Dina, you're my sister."

"And Carol's your cousin. You've already crossed the incest line." She stroked me again. "How many more times do I have to do this before you cum in your pants? What do you say, do you want to cum in your pants, or cum down my throat while you're tasting my pussy? What'll it be, little brother?" She took my hand and used it to stroke her left nipple. It was so hard and, well, so was I.

I let her lead me over to my bed. I pulled my shirt over my head and she unfastened and tugged down my jeans and my boxer shorts with them. We lay down in a 69 position. "Suck on my clit through my panties,"she told me, her mouth next to my cock and breathing hot air onto it.. "I always wanted to know how that feels."

I did as she asked me. "Harder," she said. "Use your teeth a little." Almost the moment my teeth made contact with her clit through her wet panties, she gave a little shriek.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, I... I came. Damn, I never came like that before. That wasn't like anything I felt playing with myself or having sex with my boyfriends. But my next one's going to be better." She pulled off her panties, pulled my face into her pussy, and quickly took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me so deeply I thought she was going to gag, but she was so caught up in grinding her pussy into my face, I don't think she even noticed.

Neither of us lasted very long: after about a minute her whole body shook, and a moment later I came deep in the back of her throat. A lot.

She rolled away from me coughing, laughing, and trying to catch her breath, all at once. "God," she finally said. "I should have seduced you a lot time ago, little brother."

She turned around and straddled my upper thighs, facing me. "I heard that girls' tits get flushed after an orgasm. What do you think? Am I flushed, because that was one hell of an orgasm."

I told her I couldn't tell. "Put your hand on them," she said. "Do they feel warm?" She moved up my body as my hands closed on her breasts. Her wet pussy brushed against the base of my cock, which was already becoming hard again. She felt it too, and began rubbing her pussy against it. More like grinding against it. Then she started lifting herself up just enough to spread her pussy juices halfway up the base of my cock.

"We can't do this," I said.

She rubbed her pussy the full length of my cock. I don't think we could get any closer to fucking without actually fucking. "I've never come by fucking before. Not the way you made me come twice already today. I'll come like crazy if you fuck me now."

"I can't. I promised Carol. We're going to be each other's firsts."

Whatever she was going to say next was cut off by a beep coming from my computer. She got to my desk first, since she'd been on top of me. It was Carol, home from her evening out and ready for a videochat. Dina clicked "connect," and Carol appeared on the screen. And Dina appeared on hers, naked.

I was so busted.

MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers