Ryan's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
A young couple experience sex for the first time...
1.2k words
3.78
31.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt 2: First Time(2)

(This part is the sex. please read part 1 for the back story)

Just as I had put in a second the doorbell rang, Jenny! I quickly crunched down the mint and rushed to the door.

I opened the door smiling, Jenny was standing there.

She was 18 too, she had long hair light golden brown hair, olive skin, sexy hazel/green coloured eyes and a cute smile. She usually wore her hair up in a ponytail, but tonight she had it down it was naturally wavy, but it looked like it had been purposely curled for tonight. She never usually wore much make up, tonight she had her regular smoky eye-liner, but it looked more sexy today, like the edges had little flicks or something and her lips were a sexy shade of pink.

She was wearing a pale pink cardigan, underneath a grey vest top, light blue jeans and her regular white converse.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna let me in?" Jenny joked.

I laughed, I realised I had just been looking at her for nearly a minute. "Sorry, you just look really beautiful tonight."

"Aw that's okay!" Jenny said, then she smiled "Don't I usually look nice?"

"Of course you do!" I smiled then stood aside so she could come in.

Jenny came in, and walked past me, she was wearing a really nice perfume, she took of her shoes and socks, then she turned around and jumped into my arms and started making out with me.

When we were done I was still holding her "Pleased to see me then?" I laughed

She laughed too "Of course! I haven't seen you in almost a week!" then she kissed my cheek.

It had been three days.

"It feels that long." I put her down smiling "So what do you wan-"

She interrupted by holding my face and kissing me again.

I laughed "You wanna go upstairs?" She nodded and then I took her hand and led her upstairs.

"Oh!" Jenny said, we had got to the petals leading to my room. I led her into my room.

"Ryan!" She squealed. "Ryan, it looks beautiful, you're so sweet" Then she kissed me again, this time with more passion.

I helped her out of her cardigan, then I took her face in my hands and kissed her, then I pushed her on to the bed, we were still kissing, hard.

Oh God kissing he was so good, I was already getting hard, we were both grinding against each other through our jeans. Then I stopped took off my jeans and t-shirt and Jenny took her top off too, she was wearing a teal blue lacy bra. Then we carried on kissing grinding against each other, then we rolled over so she was on top of me.

I unclasped her bra and she took it off. We carried on kissing, mashing our mouths together, this time I was rubbing her breasts.

She was grinding on me now and without the jeans she could see, and feel how hard I was, and she could see, from the wet spot on my boxer briefs, that I was already starting to leak pre-cum.

She rubbed me through the boxers. And then she got off of me.

I whimpered, what a tease! But then she smiled and took of her jeans, revealing matching panties.

Then she pulled down my boxers, letting my cock spring free. She reached down and started rubbing my hard cock. God It felt so good, I was leaking pre-cum already. Then she got back on me rubbing against my cock as she kissed me.

Then she stopped "Lets see too this big boy." She tied her hair back with the band that was on her wrist then she licked down my stomach, and got on the floor in between my legs.

She took me in her hands and held my cock still, pulling back the foreskin, exposing my wet cock head, then she began to lick the head, then she wrapped her lips around and began to deep-throat all 8 inches of my rock hard cock. God it was so good, I knew if she didn't stop soon Id blow my load. After about five minutes she stopped, and I pulled up her face to mine and we kissed again, then I laid her own the bed, and kissed her, trying not to rub my cock on her to hard, so I didn't blow. Then I kissed her neck, she was moaning as I kissed my way down her body. I stopped and nibbled at each of her nipples for a bit, massaging her boobs with my hands. then I kissed down her flat stomach. I pulled her underwear off with my teeth, exposing her pink pussy, she was freshly shaven.

I began to lick her pussy hard, working my tongue in and out of the lips, and using my hands to rub her clit, she was moaning really loud. After about 10 minuets both her, and my face were soaked. I stopped then laid down on the bed next to her, we kissed, she was rubbing my cock and I was rubbing her pussy, I was working my fingers in and out slowly, she was moaning my name saying "Oh god".

"Are you ready?" I said, she just bit her lip nodding, I turned away from her reached down in my bed side draw for a condom, she slapped my arse whilst I was doing this.

"cheeky!" I said as I kneeled in between her legs on the bed, tearing the little foil packet open.

I rolled on the condom, and lined my cock up with her pussy. I slowly pressed the head against the lips and it went in, very slowly, she was so tight, then I felt as my cock pushed further in, breaking her hymen, she was mine, and I was hers.

She gasped. "Are you okay?" I said worried she was in pain, she just looked up and nodded. I bent down and kissed her again, our tongues colliding as I began to thrust my hips, my cock slowly sliding in an out of her.

Gradually we worked up to a faster pace, I was pumping hard and fast, I slid all the way out, and then slammed back in, my balls slapping against her arse.

"Oh fuck, Ryan" Jenny moaned "that feels so good."

So I did it again, then pumping harder and faster, then I pulled out and went back in again.

I knew I was gonna cum soon, I went slower this time, her hips gyrating so we had a good rhythm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck RYYYAAAANNNN" she screamed my name and I felt her pussy walls convulse tightening around my cock, and I knew she had orgasmed.

"Aaah yeah! Fuck I'm gonna cum" I yelled. pumping harder and faster, then when I was in really deep I blew my load, I slowly pumped in and out a couple more times whilst we kissed.

Finally I slid out, we had been fucking for just over half an hour, I threw the condom in the bin, then blew out the candles. I crawled back into bed and began to kiss her again. We got under the covers and just hugged each other, our naked bodies interlocked cool with sweat.

"Ah fuck" I sighed

"That was amazing." said Jenny, then we kissed again, and fell asleep in each others arms, building up energy for our date tonight.

The End of Ryan's Story: first time

(want a part 3 for Ryan?)