Ryan's Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,578 Followers

The woman looked pensive for a moment, almost lost in thought. Then she added, "However, my techniques are very successful."

Ryan wondered why she was telling him this and if she was going to psychoanalyze him. About the only thing he had a problem with was the size of the head of his penis but he certainly wasn't going to talk to her about that. A smile came to his lips as he thought of how ridiculous that would be.

"So tell me about yourself, what your aspirations are, and where you want to go with your life."

Although he felt somewhat weird, Ryan began to tell the pretty woman his short life history. He found that she seemed to really be listening to him. Occasionally she would interrupt to ask him to clarify something but for the most part she just listened. She didn't write anything down but Ryan could tell that she was filing it away. Before he knew it, Ryan was telling her things that he had never told anyone. He talked and stared into her large brown eyes, losing himself in her strange and beautiful stare.

Incredibly, after about an hour Ryan began to talk about his problem with the size of the head of his penis. "...and then I guess the worst thing was that when I went to take a shower in gym, the kids laughed at me. They started to call me mushroom head and other mean names."

"Hmmm, and how did that make you feel?"

"Ashamed."

"And do you believe that is why you're still a virgin?"

Ryan stopped for a minute. He didn't remember telling her that he was a virgin. Maybe she just guessed. "Yes," Ryan whispered.

"So you have never had a girl see you or touch you?"

Ryan thought of what had happened yesterday but decided that he wouldn't mention that. Besides, she wasn't a girl. "Well, several times girls have... have you know... jerked me off inside my pants. But no... no one but my Mom has seen me, and that was when I was a little boy."

"Did you ever talk to your mother about your problem?"

"No, I've never talked to anyone... until now. It's... it's too embarrassing."

"You don't seem too be embarrassed to talk to me about it. Why do you suppose that is?"

"I don't know. Because you're a doctor I guess."

The doctor paused and sat silently staring at Ryan.

After a minute or so, Ryan started to squirm in his seat.

"Ryan, I know we have just met but I believe that I can help you. I don't think your problem is serious right now and I am sure that physically you are fine. However, I am a little concerned about your emotional immaturity and your shyness, which is obviously a result of the shame you feel about your sexual equipment. That can manifest itself into various psychosomatic disorders later in life and can therefore be serious if left untreated." The doctor sat back with a serious look on her face and paused to let Ryan absorb this. She tried to keep from smiling.

Suddenly Ryan was concerned. Maybe his 'problem' and the resulting shyness were serious already. He remembered times when he had avoided crowds of people because he felt uncomfortable. And he had always had problems approaching girls. He had become somewhat of a loner. Sometimes he would stay in his room all weekend, reading or playing video games. The few friends that he did have were mostly like him... quiet and shy... with the exception of Benny.

"Would you like me to try and help?"

Ryan was startled at the sound of her voice. "Uh... I can't afford to pay anything."

Sandra Billings laughed. "I wouldn't charge you anything. I don't need the money, as I am sure you know. However, your case interests me very much. But... if I am to help you, you must trust me completely. Will you trust me?"

"Uh... yeah, sure," Ryan said almost eagerly.

"Very good. First, I need to understand if you really have a physical problem, but before I do that, let me share a little secret with you. When I was a young girl... many years ago," she added with a smile, "I had a problem much like you. The fact is that many of the problems we have as adults stem from things that happen to us as children. It can be from abuse, a tragedy or sometimes, just things that grow too large in our adolescence minds. In my case, when I was twelve and beginning to mature, I woke up one morning and found I had breasts." Sandra laughed and continued. "Now all girls do that. However, I thought that my breasts seemed to be different. They were larger than my girlfriends, but that wasn't all." The woman paused as she stared at Ryan and she reached up and idly began to unbutton her blouse.

Ryan eyes opened wide as he watched her fingers.

"I thought my nipples were deformed," Sandra said. She saw Ryan's surprised face turn red. "Please don't be embarrassed. 'Nipples' is just a word... like tits or cock or pussy."

Ryan's eyes opened wider.

The older woman stopped after the second button and reached over and placed her hand on Ryan's bare leg. "You trust me don't you?"

Ryan felt her warm hand on his thigh and an electric shock rushed through him. His penis twitched in his shorts. "Uh... yes," he lied. He didn't know what he thought. But he knew that he felt excitement and fear coursing through him.

"This will be our little secret, right?" she said, looking at him with a serious expression.

"Uh... sure," Ryan stuttered, wondering what she was going to do that had to be a secret.

With that the woman began to unbutton her blouse again. When she got to the last button, she pulled the blouse out of her skirt and let it fall open.

Suddenly Ryan was staring at her lacy bra, which barely held her two large breasts. His heart was now pounding in his chest.

"Ryan, I was embarrassed by how my nipples looked. They weren't what I thought were 'normal'. Most girls had small areolas with little nubs on the end. Me... well..." again Sandra paused as if she were making a decision. "Let me show you." With that, she reached between her breasts and unclipped the clasp holding her bra together. She hesitated for a second before she let go. Suddenly the elastic sprung open, pulling the lacy bra from her large orbs.

Ryan gasped as her breasts fell out in front of his eyes. They were quite large but sat up firmly on her chest. There was just a hint of sag attesting to her maturity. However, the most amazing thing was that the entire front sections of both breasts were brown: the areolas covered the entire surface. In the middle was the nub of her nipples. They were a chocolate brown with the rest of her breasts a lighter shade of brown.

As the pretty doctor sat proudly in front of Ryan, she continued. "As you can see, my breasts are almost all nipple... better known as areolas." She reached up with her palm and lifted one of her breasts as if Ryan couldn't see them well enough. As she held it up she circled the nipple with her finger. "This area... beyond the nipple, on most girls is white breast skin with the nipple in the middle." She touched the nipple and it seemed to spring to life. "I thought I was a freak. I cried and tried to talk my mother into letting me skip gym. I made up all kinds of excuses and I could never talk to anyone about it. However, if I had, I would have known that I wasn't all that different. As a result, similar to you, I never took a shower throughout high school. I was also very reluctant to date for fear that if we got that far... if I let a boy open my blouse... well, it would be very embarrassing."

Ryan was already hard as he stared the woman's beautiful breasts. He barely heard what she was saying. But what he did hear had a familiar ring. He squirmed in his seat and hoped that Doctor Billings didn't notice his erection. However, that was impossible. He saw her eyes glance down and a slight smile curl at her lips.

"I met a female doctor while I was an intern and we became very good 'friends', she said with an emphasis on friends that was lost on Ryan. "She helped me a great deal. With her support, I learned that all of us are different. We are tall, short, blue eyes, brown eyes, large breasted, small breasted, etc." Then she paused and stared at Ryan. She saw his eyes look from her beast to her face and back to her breasts again. She continued. "I'm sure you have seen pictures of women's breasts Ryan. Do you think my breasts are odd?" She lifted both breasts as if to present them to him.

"Uh... uh... no... uh their beautiful," Ryan stuttered, his penis now pulsing in his shorts.

"Thank you. But like you Ryan, I thought I was deformed." Then she looked pointedly at his crotch and a smile came to her face. "From your reaction, I would say that you think they are exciting. That is a normal and healthy reaction."

Again, Ryan's face flushed in embarrassment.

"So, do you see my point?"

Ryan's mouth was so dry he could barely swallow. He licked his lips and whispered, "Uh... yes I guess I do."

"That's okay, we'll work on it. Most problems are not solved without a lot of give and take." Sandra stood up, her blouse flipping open, her breasts hovering above the confused young man. "Ryan, if you will let me, I would like to give you a physical and do some tests. Have you ever had a physical?"

"Uh... no... well, a little one when I tried out for the track team last year. But... but, I have to clean your pool and there are other houses." Suddenly Ryan was very nervous. He didn't like doctors, female or male. He had to fight the urge to run out of the room.

"Don't worry, I'll call your boss." With that she walked over to her desk. She left her blouse open as she picked up the phone and dialed the number for AquaSpa Pools. "Yes, Jerome, it's Doctor Billings. "I'm fine. Listen, I have Ryan Crawford here with me and I have some odd jobs that I would like him to do this afternoon." She glanced over at Ryan and smiled. "Yes, for the rest of the afternoon. Can you cover for him?" There was a pause before she said, "Excellent! Thank you. And by the way, go ahead and process my bill. I think I'll be more than pleased with your services. Goodbye."

The doctor hung up and came back over to Ryan. "You don't mind if I leave my bra unhooked do you?" she said. She didn't wait for his answer as she began to button her blouse, pulling the thin white material tightly over her large orbs. "It feels so much better without one."

Ryan's penis was still throbbing as he stared at the older woman's now thinly covered breasts. He couldn't answer her. His mouth moved but nothing came out. His eyes were as wide as saucers. The top two buttons remained opened, exposing her cleavage and he could plainly see the large brown nipples under the thin silk of the blouse.

Sandra went over to a large mahogany cabinet and took out a stethoscope and a blood pressure cuff. Then she picked up a clipboard from her desk, hooked the stethoscope around her neck and came back to Ryan. She put her glasses back on and sat next to him, placing the blood pressure cuff on his arm. "We just need to make sure all your vitals are good." With that she took his blood pressure and wrote the number on her pad. She then took his pulse. "95... a little high but some people get excited around doctors."

His rapidly beating heart had very little to do with her being a doctor.

"Can you take your shirt off for me?"

Ryan hesitated for a second but then pulled his shirt over his head.

Sandra smiled in admiration. "Very nice muscle tone," she said. Then she placed the stethoscope on his chest and listened to his heart. Next she asked him to take deep breaths as she listened to his lungs. She made notes and continued to examine his ears, eyes, and mouth. Finally she sat back. "Well, everything here is very good." She got up and pulled a stool from beside the sofa. Then she sat down and asked Ryan to stand.

Ryan's heartbeat soared past 100 as he got to his feet. The tent in his shorts embarrassed him, but he was more worried about what was coming next.

"Okay Ryan, would you please drop your shorts for me?"

"Uh... well... I... don't... have any... underwear on," he stuttered, his face bright red. His lack of underwear wasn't the problem... his still half hard penis was.

The doctor smiled. "That's quite all right. We would just have to take them off anyway."

Ryan had never been so embarrassed in his young life. He kept telling himself that she was a doctor. Yet, every time he looked down, he could see her naked breasts under her blouse. With his hands trembling he reached for the waistband of his shorts. With a ragged breath he started to slowly push his shorts down, baring the skin below his navel and the top of his pubic hair.

Unknown to Ryan, the doctor's heartbeat was far above normal at this point too. She squirmed on the stool, feeling her juices begin to flood her panties.

The incredibly embarrassed young man closed his eyes and pushed his shorts down. His half-swollen penis flipped out, causing a large drop of pre-cum to fly through the air and land on the floor between the doctor's legs.

Sandra suppressed a gasp as the young man's privates were revealed. His penis was still half-hard and there was now string of clear juice hanging from the tip to his thigh. The head was indeed very large. In fact, it was the largest she had ever seen and it wasn't even fully hard. She smiled to herself as she thought of her and Mary's conversation last night. She had been in total disbelief of what Mary had told her. But now she realized that Mary had been quite accurate in her assessment of his equipment. She swallowed to moisten her suddenly dry throat and tried to maintain her professional demeanor.

Ryan was almost trembling as he stood in front of the staring woman.

"Slip your sandals and shorts off," she said and then reached down and picked his shorts up and placed them on the sofa.

Suddenly Ryan was totally naked.

"Now Ryan, I'm going to examine you testicles," she said and reached her trembling hands to his large balls.

"Ohhhh!" Ryan gasped as he felt her warm fingers on him. His penis pulsed and began to grow until it was fully hard. Juice was running in a stream from the tip.

"Excuse me," Sandra said and turned and retrieved a box of Kleenex. She pulled one out and used it to swab up the juice that was dripping from his penis.

"I'm... I'm sorry," Ryan said.

"Nonsense. It is a perfectly normal reaction," Sandra answered as she held his penis gently in her soft hand and dabbed the end. However, as soon as she had cleaned up the juice, more came out. She did it twice more before she gave up. By that time Ryan's penis was rock hard and pulsing in front of her face. She tried not to stare but she had to marvel at the large head. "Mushroom head" is a good name, she thought and almost laughed. Her fingers went back to his balls, lifting them and feeling for any lumps. Then she placed a finger behind one and told Ryan to cough. She did it to the other side.

Ryan looked down and saw the doctor face just inches from his throbbing penis. He was mortified by his reaction. Yet, she acted like it was perfectly normal for someone to have an erection while being examined. He watched as she spread her legs and slid closer to him. He could see the tops of her thigh high nylons now and the tanned flesh above them. Another inch and he would be able to see her panties.

"Okay Ryan, what I'm going to do now is something that all men hate." The doctor paused and picked up a tube of something. "I'm going to examine your prostate. Normally you should have it done once a year, unless you have a history of prostate cancer in the family." The doctor neglected to tell him that it was recommended once a year, but only after 40. "Please turn around and lean forward onto the chair."

Suddenly Ryan wanted to cry. He didn't even know what a "prostate exam" was but he was pretty sure having it examined wasn't pleasant. He turned around and leaned forward, placing his hands on the seat of the chair, feeling his face turn beet red.

Sandra smiled as she stared at the young man's strong buttocks. Men didn't like to have a finger stuck up their ass, she thought, but she had a lot of fun doing it. She applied a lubricant to her middle finger and slid forward on her stool. Normally she would have used a glove but this wasn't exactly a normal situation. "Ryan, can you reach back and spread your cheeks for me?"

"Huh?" Ryan said, looking back at the doctor.

"Open you cheeks," she said again firmly.

Ryan's hands were trembling as he reached behind him and pulled his cheeks apart. He thought undressing in front of the pretty woman was embarrassing but this was far, far worse. He closed his eyes tightly and waited. Suddenly he jumped when he felt the doctor's finger on his rear hole.

"Hold still please and try to relax. It will make this much easier," Sandra said, trying to control her excited voice. She pressed her finger forward.

Ryan groaned, half in pain and half in embarrassment, as he felt her finger sliding into his rectum. He took a deep, trembling breath, and tried to relax. Her finger felt much larger than it looked. His knees began to grow weak when he felt her twist her finger around deep inside him. Suddenly and to his great surprise, his penis, which had wilted as soon as the finger touched his rear hole, began to grow. He tried to will it to stop but it didn't work. Within seconds he was sporting a full erection again. And even worse, there was an increased amount of juice running from the tip and dripping to the floor.

"Um, don't feel any lumps and the size is okay," the doctor said as if to herself, twisting and turning her finger. Then she moved her finger in and out slowly. This was totally unnecessary and was for her pleasure alone. Additionally, she was taking much longer than necessary. She felt his sphincter clinching on her finger and smiled excitedly. "What I'm doing Ryan is checking for any abnormalities in your prostate. The prostate is a very important gland to a man. It controls a critical part of your sexual function. It is a walnut sized organ, situated between your bladder and penis, with the urethra running through it."

All of this description was totally lost on Ryan because he was way beyond hearing anything she said. He had no idea that the exam was for her pleasure alone as he held his breath, waiting for it to be over.

"Your prostate seems to be perfectly normal and that's very good." Sandra pushed her finger as deeply as it would go and smiled at Ryan's intake of breath. Then she slowly and reluctantly pulled her finger from his rectum.

Ryan sighed with relief.

"You can stand up now Ryan."

Ryan's face felt like it was burning as he turned around and looked at the doctor.

"Excuse me for a second." The doctor got up, opened a door and stepped inside a small bathroom. Suddenly she leaned against the door and took several deep breaths in an attempt to control her trembling. It took her several minutes to get control of her emotions and regain her professional demeanor. Finally she stepped over to the sink and washed her hands. Then she brushed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror. A lustful smile turned up the corner of her lips as she stared at her almost naked breasts under her thin blouse. An image of the spider and the fly crossed her mind as she smiled, took a last deep breath and opened the bathroom door.

When Sandra came back out she looked like the professional doctor again... with the exception of her bra-less breasts under her blouse. She said, "I need to take some measurements and get a specimen now Ryan." She went over to her telephone and pressed the intercom button. "Ms. Baker, can you get me a tape measure and a specimen cup please."

"Yes ma'am," came the reply.

Sandra came back over and sat down. She picked up another Kleenex and wiped the juice dripping from Ryan's penis again. "You certainly have a lot of juice there. That's very healthy."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,578 Followers