S-Creaming

Story Info
Sub has a surprise visit at Master's request.
3.5k words
4.35
57.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish2Sub
Wish2Sub
48 Followers

After several episodes of introducing ourselves to the roles of Master and Sub, our respective roles came very naturally. You are an excellent Master -- giving me everything I ever wanted from sexual restraint that was to the point of sheer torture to sexual release so intense, I go cum with fiery explosions repeatedly. Every day, I fall more in love with you and yearn to see you, wondering what you have in store for me next. Tonight is no different, even though I'm tired from work. Rest is, evidently, not in your repertoire any longer. At least, not for me. That's okay as I'm refreshed by your attention.

For the most part, I'm a good sub. Although, I have to admit, I am sometimes intentionally defiant in order to feel the glory of my punishment. My pussy tingles and drips just thinking about the warming of my ass against the paddle and my nipples aching with painful pleasure from the clothespins we now keep bedside. I love to feel you sucking hard on my clitoris, just to leave me swollen and wanting, gaping with need. I also love the shattering orgasms that I have ... eventually.

The first thing I do when I get home is walk to the bedroom and slip off my 4" inch stilettos -- which you now demand that I wear for work, since you occasionally decide to surprise me on my lunches. Like most subs, I'm not to wear panties beneath my work attire. However, you've refrained from dictating whether I should wear slacks or a skirt. Due to the professionalism necessary to keep up appearances at work, I must also wear a bra. But we've gone shopping and bought ones that were to your liking. Instead of full cups, they are all demi-cups that push my breasts up out, leaving my nipples exposed. Some of my blouses are sheer enough that they are clearly visible through the material. You have made a concession that when I wear one, I may also wear a suit jacket, but that I must walk around the office with it unbuttoned, risking others getting a good look at my dark, pointed tips. You've also told me that if we meet for lunch, regardless of temperature or weather conditions, I am to leave my jacket on the back of my office chair until I return. I've managed to mostly avoid wearing those blouses with the exception of maybe twice. For practical reasons, I do have concerns about my status at work should I flaunt myself in such a manner too frequently -- despite the erotic thoughts and sensations that accompany such public displays. My nipples stay hard all day and somehow, I've managed to wear a skirt both times (yes, it was twice now that I think about it). I hate pantyhose, which means I was also bare-assed under my skirt. I swear, my pussy juice was dripping down my legs all day and could be smelled across the entire office.

Fortunately, today was not one of those days. I sit on the edge of the bed and rub the ball of my feet for a moment before getting up to slip out of my work attire and go about my evening cleansing routine. Although somewhat demanding on my already exhausted self, it was also refreshing -- the warm shower, the sweet scent of my favorite soap, and the mindless activity of shaving. I'm feeling a little less fatigued now, with my skin glowing from the moist warmth. I coat myself in a jasmine oil to soften as well as adding a light floral aroma to my body without over-kill.

It's now custom that I do these things before when I get home from work, regardless of what shift you're on. I also have a few bits of "lounge wear" that I am to wear around the house now. Today's selection is a white wide-meshed "beach" gown with nothing underneath. My hair is to be fully down and brushed and around my neck, a light choker chain commonly found at a pet store. The cold steel on my warmed skin causes my nipples to pucker, poking out through the holes of the gown. I'm now "dressed" and ready for you to come home, with one exception.

I go back to the bedroom and lay down on the made bed, spreading my legs as wide as they'll go. I've brought in the jasmine oil and put a couple of small drops on my middle finger of my right hand. With my left, I pull my labia apart, revealing all the secrets within. I start to massage the oil around the insides of my lips and my clit, teasing myself to erection. Slowly, I circle the nub, sensitizing it and making my pussy wet with desire. I start to massage and rub faster, moving my left hand up to pinch and twist my own nipples, now fully distended through the mesh. It doesn't take long for my juices to flow freely and my legs start to shake. But I'm not allowed to cum. Every day, I have to masturbate for 20 minutes without cumming. I reach down to the drawer on my nightstand and pull out my dildo and slowly begin to insert it into my waiting cunt. I've only been playing with myself for about 5 minutes. My need grows quickly these days. It's getting harder and harder to go this far without going over.

I shove the plastic cock in, needing to feel it's fullness, and I moan, stroking my clit faster and harder. Slowly, I pull it out, imagining it's your cock that's inside me, pleasuring and teasing me into this insanity. Slowly, slowly... I groan, wanting so much to just ram it in and out and furiously masturbate until my cream covers you... it. But I keep it at a level pace, feeling the ache inside building. That familiar sweet ache signifying my desperate need for you. In... out..... in.... out... oh god... I want to cum. I grit my teeth and keep going, now removing my hand from my swollen button to flick my nipples. It keeps me on the edge, but I won't cum just by playing with my tits, thank god. After a few moments, as I'm feeling the need to orgasm start to fade, I go back to my clit, rubbing and fucking myself faster... I know my time is almost up. My legs start to shake again as I get closer to and hang on the precipice, grinding my teeth in the effort to maintain control of the pending explosion... oh god.. here it comes... I can't stop it ...

BUZZZZZZ!!!!!!

The timer I had set before hand to let me know when I needed to stop makes me jump almost out of my skin. My pussy is drenched and pulsing, my nipples, perpetually hard anyway, red and hurting with need. Just before I went over.. one more stroke and that would have been it. I whimper, wondering as I do sometimes, how on earth I can stand this another moment. As much as I enjoy some of your punishments, I definitely have no desire to experience any more that are related to cumming when I'm not allowed to. I force myself off the bed, walking gingerly so as not to accidentally set myself off. I grab the dildo and go to the bathroom to clean it off and then go and put it away. You'll be home soon. I lay down on the bed, spreading my legs so you can see my wetness and my desire unfulfilled. It's how you know I've done what I'm supposed to without disobeying.

I'm so tired, even though I want you beyond imagination. I lay there, comfortable with the exception of the emptiness between my thighs and my tits being painfully swollen. I try to ignore them and manage to do so well enough to doze off for a few minutes.

Something warm, wet and soft gently sliding over my clit wakes me up. I don't move or make a sound other than a quiet sigh to let you know that I've woken up. My legs are spread as far as they can go, which gives you plenty of space to play as you wish. You continue to lick me slowly, in that very spot that you know can send me to pleasurable oblivion as quickly -- or as slowly -- as you desire. You are not touching me anywhere else. Just flat, soft strokes with your tongue. Not enough to get me off, but enough to make me want to squirm and cry out for more. But I don't. I just lay there and let the sound of my increase in breathing be your meter. You back away for a moment... just long enough to let me feel a little bereft -- and suddenly, you lunge at my cunt, your lips grab my clit and you pull and suck on it viciously.

I know better than to move an inch -- not even my hands in your hair, so I grab the bed covers instead and force my hips to stay flat, biting my lip to keep the moans from escaping. I can feel my juices coating the bedding underneath me, my clit pounding with nerve endings just ready to pop in your mouth. Your tongue and teeth scrape over it harshly, almost completing my journey. You pull up, taking my cunt with you, me countering the force as much as possible, the suction on that nub so intense, it's hard to fight against it. The pre-orgasmic explosions are not helping. My hole is so ready for something.. anything... hot and grasping for it's compliment. But still, you stay on my clit, driving me insane, struggling to hold back when my body is screaming for release -- a release that I'm certain I will not be able to contain a moment longer. You're forcing it to succumb, despite my tremendous efforts.

Suddenly, you let go and my hips crash back onto the bed, my breathing rapid and shallow, my cunt so fucking on fire that I swear I can't take it for another second and seriously consider begging for you and telling you that I can't do this game anymore. Before I have the chance, though, you finally speak...

"Are you ready, love?"

"For what, Sir?"

You just smile. We've installed various hooks and clips to the bed and walls, masking them as being for some other practical purpose. One of them is attached to the wall that our bed is against, just over where you sleep. You motion me over to it and indicate I'm to put my back to the wall and my wrists together. As expected, you tie them tightly, but not high up enough so that I have no upward mobility with my shoulders. You again motion for me to change positions so that you can tie my legs in your favorite position... my calves to my thighs. As you're working, I notice your hard on and can't keep my eyes off that beautiful piece of meat, hidden though it still is. My cunt drips on the bed, hungry for you. I'm not sure what you have in store, but I'm certain it will be fun. I haven't earned your displeasure, so I should get to cum tonight.

Finally, done with your work, you stand up and take a look and nod.

"Remember, you're not allowed to cum until I tell you."

"Yes Sir. Of course."

You just smile wickedly and I realize that will not be an easy task tonight. You've got something up your sleeve. You undress and half sit half lay, and tell me to ride you, to slide onto your hard cock with my back facing you. I'm more than happy to oblige! I've been waiting to feel you inside me for too long already!

With your help, I manage to get one bound leg over your hips, lift your thickness and position you at my cunt's entrance. I'm more than ready, but I slide down on you slowly, relishing the feel of your solid warmth filling me. I hear you moan, low and long, and know that I'm pleasing you.

Once you're all the way in, and I'm sitting on your legs, I use my muscles to squeeze and pulse around you, controlling myself for your benefit. Suddenly, you reach around and grab me by the elbows and lift my tied arms over your head, so that my back is fully against your chest, my arms now clipped to the ring in the wall, above and slightly behind me as they're also over your head and around your neck. This makes my back arch and my hard nipples stick straight up towards the ceiling. I moan as you reach around me and pinch and twist them for a moment before going down further to grab my pussy lips and pull them open.. A low growl escapes me and I try to ride you, but find that in this semi-awkward position, you're going to have to do most of the work. I wiggle in frustration and you just nibble at my ear and chuckle a little, a low, rumbling sound in your chest.

Then, you raise your head above mine as you pump me shallowly, driving me mad with desire and need and shock me beyond imagination...

"Okay, now!" you yell towards the door.

Slowly, our bedroom door opens and one of my best friends, Belle, comes in -- shyly. Although she is not the shy sort, and even though I know she's bi, we've never had any sort of sexual encounter and frankly, I didn't think she was interested in me anyway. All I can do is look at her in shock and suddenly, you're pumping me harder and rubbing my clit and I moan -- only caring for a moment that Belle is there.

"Baby, Belle is going to help me tonight. She and I will get our pleasure and eventually, maybe if you're a good girl, you'll get yours. Do you understand?"

A gutteral sound escapes me as I nod, not really sure what it is I'm agreeing to but too lost to care.

Belle comes over to the bed and watches for a moment. Your fingers have stopped sliding on my clit, which had me almost to an orgasm. In this position, your dick just barely scrapes the bottom edge of my clit, keeping me suspended, but no more. I try to shift to get more of you somehow, but moving is really pretty impossible with both my hands and legs held immobile. Suddenly, you let go of my cunt and move up to my nipples, tweaking, twisting and pinching. I try again to hump faster, but you have slowed your pace since the initial shock of my friend's presence has worn off. I feel you nod on one side of my head and Belle starts to move towards me, staring at where our bodies are joined, your cock wet and thick, sliding in and out of me, covered in gooey cream from my twat. My clit is also thick and wet, rising above my lips, begging to be rubbed, sucked, licked, touched... something.. anything. That's when I feel Belle's fingers on my lips, pulling me apart as you had. I try to instinctively back up, but there's no where to go other than to let you slide all the way out of me and I need you too much to let that happen.

You stop stroking, my cunt is quivering, my body is shaking, my whole being filled with tremendous need in addition to being a little trepidatious about whatever it is Belle's role is supposed to be. You continue to twist at my nipples, keeping my need on the rise while she moves closer to my pussy. I close my eyes and try to relax, and then I feel her tongue, just the very tip, waving over my clit and sending shockwaves through my aching body. Still, you don't move other than to keep on my nipples, adding to the building between my thighs, your cock just sitting inside me, teasing me in a whole different way.

Gently, Belle wraps her lips around my clit and starts to suck rhythmically.

"Oh ... yes... OH GOD... UNNGGGG..... ELLLLL!"

I can't move. She just keeps sucking, this hard cock just hanging out in my cunt, my orgasm slowly starting to peak... I need you to move, damnit! I rock my hips back and forth and side to side, desperate to feel you inside me, rubbing my G-Spot. Finally, you start sliding in and out of me again, but now, only with the thick head, teasing my lips, clit and opening and I know that I'm going to cum no matter what I try to do to hold back. As if you can read my thoughts, you pull and pinch my nipples extra hard and whisper.....

"Don't cum!"

Slowly, you inch stroke by stroke more fully into me, Belle continuing to suck on my swollen clit diligently, not changing pressure, speed or contact in any way. You grab my hips and lift and drop me, Belle staying attached to me somehow and I can feel everything inside of me tightening up and preparing for an explosion unlike anything I've ever experienced. Faster and faster you pull on me, Belle's hands reach up and replace yours from their prior position on my tits...

Oh fuck.. I'm going to cum!

"Don't you dare, my little cunt!

I grit my teeth and close my eyes and try as hard as I can to hold back. I intentionally try to control my breathing, which slows things down a little. Now, I'm barely moving but you're bucking under me at full ramming speed, burying your dick all the way into my pussy, driving it home to the hilt. Belle suddenly shifts a little and instead of just gently sucking, she pulls my clit all the way into her mouth and starts to flick the head with the tip of her tongue roughly. Now her hands are around my hips just to make sure she can stay attached and grabbing my ass, nails raking my skin. This just adds to the sensations, and you're back at my nipples now, pulling, tugging, twisting and flicking...

Everything is at full capacity and even though I'm trying desperately not to cum, between the two of you, my pussy is swelling, my abdonminal muscles are clenching, and my thighs would be trembling except for their bound position.

I can feel the pressure of Belle's nails increase as she slides her hands all over my ass and the exposed parts of my thighs and you're driving into me faster, hitting my G-Spot with every stroke. I'm panting and growling now, an animal in heat and somewhere in the back of my mind, it occurs to me that I'm not really supposed to hold back.. that you WANT me to be forced over the edge. This just makes me even more wild, but I do what I can to keep myself in check a little longer, literally making you two force me to cum, to the point that there are no more mind over matter options.

"Uh!UH!OH!FU—U—UH---KKK!!!OHGODOHFUCKMEPLEASEFUCKUHUHUH!!!

I'm panting, moaning and screaming all at once, barely intelligible. I'm not sure how, but Belle increases her suction and licking even more and you reach behind you and grab the paddle (which I didn't know was there!) and you start to smack the outside of my ass with each one of your upward strokes. That's it.. I'm lost.. my body shakes and trembles, just about to fall over the edge and you yell,

"Now Belle!"

And everything stops.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I cry out, in absolute and utter agony, devastated.

I try to keep going without either of you, by my position doesn't allow for it and four hands hold me down, keeping what little mobility I do have at bay. I can feel my need rise and my orgasm fade and I start to cry.

THWACK! A hard smack on the side of my ass...

"AHH!" I scream.

And you're both on me all over again, my clit a hundred times more sensitive than it was just a moment ago, still hanging but not quite ready to fall.

"OH GOD YESGODFUCKMEYESYES I'MGOINGTOCUMPLEASELETME!!!!"

You both pound into me, my nipples pulled and pinched and twisted, a mouth sucking on my clit and a tongue rubbing furiously at the head, a thick cock pounding my pussy into mush and nails raking and tearing at my thighs driving me wild.

Finally it hits me, a Tsunami starting from my uterus and working it's way over the rest of my body, a scream involuntarily ripped from me as it beats over me again and again and again. Neither one of you stops; you haven't cum and Belle hasn't finished sucking the juice that has flooded her mouth. Smaller waves crash into me, and my body shudders. After several minutes, I'm oblivious and, what I later decide, passed out.

Wish2Sub
Wish2Sub
48 Followers