S is for Slut, Submission, Semen Ch. 04

Story Info
Slut Chantelle is pimped out to a rich merchant banker.
1.7k words
4.13
121.3k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the particular pleasures of being a sub to Mr. Butt is that he is not the jealous type; far from it in fact! He loves to pimp me out to as many men as he can, provided always that a) he gets to film everything that goes on b) the men are usually old and fat as he thinks this will be extra humiliating for me and c) because he does really care about my wishes, that they have large cocks, produce much spunk and produce it frequently, preferable on demand!

One particular Sunday, my 4.00pm email from Mr. Butt contained these instructions,

"Hello Chantelle, my darling. I have a special assignment for you today. I have hired you out to Kroma's father for a few hours; he's a rich merchant banker in Geneva. Here is his email address. Contact him immediately as he is waiting to come round and see you anytime now. I am sure you will like him; he has all the characteristics that you 'admire' in a man. Be a very good slut for him as he is paying me well!"

Now reader, you must imagine that you are Kroma's father as I invite you to join me in my apartment...

I send you an email asking you to come round as soon as you are ready -- I am not sure exactly when you will arrive as I want to be slightly unprepared and waiting in anticipation. I am sitting in my front room, on a sofa, in my everyday wear -- tight pale grey lycra leggings (almost see through!) with my glass soled platform mules (5"platform with 9" heels!), just letting my finger circle my nipple through the thin material of my T-shirt when a knock at the Door startles me! I answer to see you standing there in a suit; I invite you in realizing that you are in fact still a complete stranger to me -- how exciting!

My mind flies as I am in the fantasy I always wish for (being a slut for a stranger), I invite you right in and make you comfortable, you studying me, exploring every inch of my body with your eyes.

But I am oblivious to your stares, my eyes in turn scanning your body and my thoughts becoming out of control. I make an excuse that I must use the bathroom and hold your leg to steady my-self as I rise from the sofa; your hand assists my back.

Upstairs I slide a short tight PVC dress on and a pair of fully fashioned seamed nylons, slip on my silver heeled 6.5" stilettos. It is the quickest I have ever put my deep red lipstick on and without error, looking in the mirror I see a slut, just as Mr. Butt asked me to be, and that is just what I wanted...oh... You must have been alone for 10 minutes!

I take a deep breath and re-appear at the top of the stairs, due to the location of the sofa I know you can see straight up to me, and see up my skirt as I come down, I look across to you and you pretend that you have not noticed but your sweat on your brow and the way you fidget tells me I am having the desired effect, I sit close to you making you move over to make room. I almost feel sorry for you, a merchant banker hiring a slut for a few hours and not sure what to do. (But only almost!)

I take my chance, opening my legs directly in front of you and I suggest you may want to help yourself to your feet through using my knee much as I had yours earlier? You gently lay your large hands on my knee sending a shiver through me of the impending orgasm, but just as I think you are going to rise your hand smoothly moves up my leg till it is firmly kneading my thigh just below my pussy, I slide back on the sofa and open my legs to let you gain full access, and when I feel your hands on my ankles firmly holding them apart I know I have maybe bitten off more than I can chew!

You roll me on to all fours whilst taking off my dress, now I am in just my nylons, my ass and pussy fully exposed, but to add to my confusion you sit back in an armchair and tell me in no uncertain fashion to wet my finger and tease my bum hole! Well from being in control to having no control of my situation I do as you command, licking my finger and placing it on my ass entrance, "Oh fuck, it feels good."

"Now," you demand, "finger that little shit hole of yours!"

I do as you ask and push my finger deep into my hole. It is hot and tight but I manage to get another finger in there and I can feel an orgasm closing in! I am now in heaven pushing my fingers to and fro', moaning gently, so far gone I had not noticed you remove your clothes as you appear before me with your cock semi-hard.

Large, but more so thick, it looks amazing hanging in front of me, pre-cum oozing from the tip.

I look up to you.

"Yes you may." you say, and I need no second invitation, taking your length between my glossy red lips, sliding up and down the hardening shaft that I hope will give me so much pleasure. It stretches my lips with its tremendous girth and leaves deep red streaks of lipstick up its length.

I am soaked and a good job I am as your fingers find my pussy, not being the gentleman I once thought of you, you plunge three of them deep up me, causing me to yelp but my cries are muffled by the fullness of my mouth of which you are now slowly fucking.

Your fingers are big and long but so, so needed and I rock on them to a screaming orgasm the likes of I rarely have and have to release your cock or I would bite it in two. You lift my ass high so I have to stand on the sofa, my ass fully open to your attentions without you having to bend at all... I wonder what you're doing.

"Oh FUCK!"

I feel your warm tongue penetrating my ass; it feels like a snake working its way in; it is strong and my already worked bum is giving freely to you as you leave a trail of spit at the entrance. I close my eyes my head spinning, not knowing where or who I am!

Taking me down to stand on the floor, my back to you and still bent over, you nudge your now massive fucking enormous man-hood against my pouting ass, letting it wank up and down the cleavage!

I can feel the lubrication of your pre-cum and spit, but I need so much more, are you just going to satisfy yourself? I need not have worried, because, although I had wanted it deep inside my tight but desperate little asshole, I was not prepared for what was next, and without warning I was full of your thick beast and a shrill yell left my mouth.

"Fuck Me!"

I jerked forward to escape but you were strong and I was impaled deep on you to the depths of my screaming ass.

"Too right I will, you little slut!" you respond.

The pain is overtaken by sheer pleasure as your deep strokes increase, the tears flowing down my cheeks being those of gratitude. You withdraw from me and seem to be watching my stretched butt hole return to its former shape. Then going deep again, you repeat this several times before rolling me over and telling me to lick your cock clean.

I do so obediently and it tastes so sweet with your pre-cum and my ass juice. In what ever you do you are forceful, holding my hair tight in your hands and pushing me down on to you.

"You have served your purpose well so far, my little slut." you say, "And for that you deserve a reward!"

With a smooth motion you take yourself from my mouth and plunge fully back into my awaiting ass, this time I sense there will be no gentle teasing and you won't be stopping until you are fully relieved!

At last, I think, what I am so needy of, and it is worth the wait! You take me like a wild beast, hands on my shoulders forcing you into me until I swear I can feel you in my bowels.

I come once, twice, three times... I lose count I am going limp, spent from the use I am getting, how much longer can you hold out? I have never been stretched so wide, never had the senses awakened in such a way, I would beg for you to stop but I know you would not.

You reach down to my open crotch and with hands either side of your cock, which is still invading me; you fondle and squeeze me like a piece of meat. I shake with apprehension and you can see this in my face, so smiling cruelly, you withdraw from me briefly, pressing your cock against my sticky ass, the head just popping in and then you let out a roar I can only compare to a bear, and my asshole is filling rapidly with your hot cum, burning its way up me, surely there cannot be any more, I can't take anymore! (Although I want it to fill me!)

Your cum starts to dribble from me and I put a hand under my pussy to catch it and lap it up as it runs from my ass and cools my hot pussy lips. Again you stand back as if to admire your handy work and watch the cum hang in strands from the hole you have just abused.

You request I clean your cock once more before you dress and stand before me, the Gentleman I had once seen...

"I will email to confirm when you will service me again. YOU WILL WON'T YOU!" You say.

I, lying in a pool of cum, to weak to reply nod in the affirmative.

The door closes and I am left sobbing. Why? I am not sure, as this little slut got just what she wanted... and knew it would not be the last time.