S.P.U.N.K.T.R.E. Ch. 01

Story Info
Number Three makes her report.
1k words
4.21
28.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

The alley was quiet, a thin wisp of vapor rising from the sewers and a watchful tomcat bearing witness to Monikka's arrival. She paid the cab driver, walked over to the hidden pad and typed in the sequence that Control had given her earlier in the day. The electronic gate slid open and she stepped through, her footsteps echoing as she walked down the long hallway that led to the offices of S.P.U.N.K.T.R.E., theSPecialUNion forKicks,Twinks,Romance andExhibitionists.

When she entered the main room, several pairs of eyes turned to watch her take the number three chair. "Good evening, Number Three. You are late in arriving for the meeting."

"I realize that, sir, but I think you will be more than happy when I present my report." A murmur arose among the other operatives and quite a few looked at her with expressions of open contempt.

"You should not address number one as such!" Number Two hissed, looking up at the monitor. "Number One is beyond reproach!"

"I am well aware of that, Number Two. I am merely reinforcing Number's One's confidence in my abilities." She turned to the screen. "May I present my report, Number One?"

"Yes, you may."

Monikka stood and inserted a disk into the computer tower, waited for the presentation to start and began to speak. "My assigned mission was to subdue the Doctor by any means at my disposal so I used my best asset: my pussy."

A quiet laugh broke out among the operatives and she waited patiently until silence again prevailed in the hall. "Go on, Number Three."

"Thank you, sir."

"I reported to station Jamaica with the express purpose of meeting with Operative S. Once I met with him and we worked out a plan, I headed out to Crab Key ... "

Monikka arrived on Crab Key and pulled the boat onto the shore, ignoring the gunman that held her within his sights. Two other men stood behind him, looking on with stern expressions. Her lush body was scantily clad in a tiny bathing suit and she knew that the sway of her huge breasts held his attention captive.

"What do you want here?"

"I came to see the Doctor." She leaned over, her breasts nearly falling out of the suit's top.

The guard lowered the gun, licking his lips. "You have to pay first."

It was nothing to lower the bathing suit's top and kneel at the guard's boot-shod feet. He smiled and took his penis out, fisting it as it grew and thickened in his palm. His friends urged him on, clapping and crowding around as he stepped closer, ramming the fat head into the valley between her breasts.

"Ooo, yeah." She whimpered, throwing her long blonde hair back and holding her tits together. "Fuck them, Mr. Guard. Fuck them hard!" As he pumped his cock into her fleshy canal, she smiled, gazing into the other men's eyes. It wasn't long before he was shooting wads of thick, sticky cum all over the bottom of her chin. Slowly rising to her feet, she kept her eyes locked to his as she took a fingerful of semen and licked it from that finger. "Now take me to the Doctor."

The doctor was in the nuclear lab and he looked up with interest as the guard ushered her in. She noticed the beautiful color of his dark skin first, followed by his size. He stood nearly seven feet tall and looked even taller because his arms hung at his sides, topped by what she knew were steel hands to replace the ones he had lost in an accident.

As he approached, she saw that his curiosity was really piqued when he noticed the thick fluid dripping from the underside of her chin and landing on her plump breasts. She held her chin higher, waiting for a comment that never came.

"The Doctor, I presume." She gave him her most seductive smile, thrusting her chest out as far as possible.

"You presume correctly. And you are?"

"Monikka."

"Ah. Would you like a drink, Monikka?"

"Yes. I'll have whatever you're having."

"A vodka martini."

She followed him over to the bar. "Shaken, not stirred?"

"I don't believe in that nonsense." He poured the alcohol. "I like mine dirty."

"Me, too." She accepted the drink from him and sipped it, making sure to lick the rim so that he could see it.

"So shall I assume that you are here for what the others came after and failed to get?"

"Yes."

"And just how do you intend to get the nuclear fabulaxer?"

Monikka set her glass down, moving close to the evil man. "By any means necessary."

"Even if it means fucking me?"

"You can't fuck me, doctor. I won't let you."

"Oh, yeah?" Suddenly, she was pressed against the wall, his knees pushing her legs open. "Nobody says no to The Doctor."

"No?"

"No!" He placed the head of his steel cock against her pussy lips, holding her down as she tried to struggle. "Feel that? My hands aren't the only things made of steel." He pressed the head up into her hole. "Feel my steel!"

Monikka depressed the button on the corner of her dress and watched the good doctor's face contort with pain. It was working! The device that Number Sixty-Nine had made was working! She knew that he would try to fuck her and now she had him by the balls! His grip lessened and she flexed her wrists, watching the spines of electricity arc across his body, pooling in his crotch and streaking from hand to hand. He fell to the floor, jerking from the electricity.

"The last thing I did before I escaped was to leave our calling card to make sure that everyone knew that he had crossed S.P.U.N.K.T.R.E. and that anyone that seeks to cross us in the future can expect the same. Retribution."

The others in the room clapped, some enthusiastically, some with jealous reluctance. Number Three smiled and approached the monitor.

"I also brought a gift for you." She slid The Doctor's metal penis out of the special velvet bag and held it up where Number One could see it. "He won't miss this. He can make another one."

Number One clapped in response. "Congratulations, Number Three."

Monikka took her seat, smirking at some of her colleagues. Her life was good for another day and it was all in the service of S.P.U.N.K.T.R.E.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers