S.P.U.N.K.T.R.E. Ch. 03

Story Info
Number Five gives her report.
1k words
4.4
21.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

"Number Five."

Daisy Washburn arose, her curly red tresses trailing behind her as she slowly walked up to the front of the room. She knew every eye was on her but was surprisingly disinterested, especially with the male ones. She'd already had Number Three and was well on her way to conquering Number Eight but she was so bored with the chase. She had been hoping for a little excitement because that's why she had joined S.P.U.N.K.T.R.E., theSPecialUNion forKicks,Twinks,Romance andExhibitionists.

As she strode forward, she couldn't help smirking. After all, the shirt she was wearing was see-through and her rouged nipples were already sticking out like twin thumbs. She gave a small curtsy in front of the screen and received a bit of applause from an appreciative Number One.

"Your breasts are as beautiful as usual, Number Five. Thank you for gracing us with a showing."

"Well, I couldn't resist reminding everyone what the E in S.P.U.N.K.T.R.E. is for." She smiled and turned toward the rest of the group. Number Two did his level best to rip his focus from her chest while Number Three grinned with a special leer. "Shall I begin?"

"Please do."

"My assigned mission was to extract the Goldfinger from Pussy Magnificent."

"The Goldfinger?" Number Two asked, leaning forward in interest. "There's no such thing."

"Number One would not have assigned me such a task had it not existed." She gave her breasts a little shake toward the screen. "Right, Number One?"

"Correct, Number Five. Continue."

"Thank you, sir."

"I made my way to station Kentucky with the express hope of meeting with James Stock of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Since he and his colleagues had the farm under surveillance, his information was most necessary ... "

"So, that's what's going on. Do you have any other questions?"

"No, James. You've been most helpful."

"Then may I ask you a favor?"

"Depends on what it is."

"I have a nipple fetish and ... " His eyes dropped down to her chest, particularly to the nipples that rested just beneath the soft cotton fabric. "I'd love to give yours a suck."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah." James pushed his chair away from the table, turning it towards her. "Please. I would consider it a personal favor."

"All right," She pulled the sides of her shirt down, pausing just before revealing her teats. "But only if you cum on me as well."

"Deal."

Daisy pulled her shirt down and James quickly moved forward, licking the pebbled flesh a few times before sucking it into his mouth. She leaned back and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations that were flowing through her body. She always loved having her nipples sucked and James had helped her on a few other missions so she felt comfortable with him. Besides, he knew how to suck a nipple and she was very close to having her first orgasm.

Her pussy rippled and she clenched her legs together, enjoying the sensations as his tongue and teeth played beautiful music on her chest. After ten minutes of teasing, he stood and pulled his cock out, almost violently pulling on it as he rocketed toward his release. The first spurt caught her on the bottom of the chin, the next two on her breasts and she rubbed his spunk into her skin, trembling as she came yet again.

James left happily and Daisy continued onto the farm, using the ruse as being a horse trainer to gain access. Her years of raising horses did her justice as no one had any doubts about her abilities and her expertise was noticed by the one they all called 'Madame', known to Daisy as Pussy Magnificent. Each day, she strode into the stables, clucking to her horses and eyeing the staff, looking for a new thrill in her bed. Daisy had been there for six days when Pussy cast her discerning eye on the busty woman.

"I understand your name is Daisy."

She took her time standing up, giving the woman the opportunity to see her body in all its glory. "Yes, Madame."

"Come to the house after dinner."

Pussy Magnificent was waiting for Daisy when she arrived at the main house. The servants were absent and the woman was lounging in a thin robe, the precious Goldfinger in her hand. She asked Daisy to disrobe and lie down on the couch with her legs open.

"Do you know why I asked you here?"

"You want good sex, I suppose."

Pussy smiled, lifting the gold tool into view. "Do you know what this is?"

"A vibrator?"

"Yes, but not just any vibrator. This vibrator has the ability to compel the user to tell the truth." She sat on the edge of the couch, activating the tool and letting it buzz against the inside of Daisy's thigh. "Do you have anything you want to tell me before we get started?"

"Anything I want to tell you? Like what?"

"Let's start with who you really are."

"You know who I really am."

The questions and responses continued with Pussy using the vibrator on Daisy's body. From the thighs, she rubbed the buzzing tip across Daisy's sensitive mound, then into the folds of her rapidly moistening sex. Daisy writhed under the assault, fighting to keep her secrets hidden while trying to enjoy the sensations that were racing through her. There was something she was supposed to remember, wasn't there? Something Sixty-Nine had warned her about ...what was it?

"Wow, Daisy! I've never seen anyone take it like you before! Look how much you've cum!"

Cum!That was what Sixty-Nine had warned about ...

"And I escaped from Pussy's clutches the next day, without revealing any of our secrets ... "

"And thesupposed Goldfinger?" Number Two sneered. Daisy left the podium, taking the seat across from him and opening her legs. There, lodged in her still leaking pussy, was the Goldfinger and she extracted it with a small gasp, holding it up for all to see.

"Excellent, Number Five."

Daisy grinned at the screen, rubbing her nipples gently. All in the service of S.P.U.N.K.T.R.E.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers