SA E03B: A Night of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I help Alicia get Annie up and walked the two to the shower. I turned on the water and said: Are you two going to be ok, or should I stay and help you. Annie and Alicia said: Go to Vicky, she has been waiting for longer than us, she deserves to have you. I gave them both a kiss and left them to shower together. I will include the details of their conversation later, it is not vital at this point. I went back to Vicky. I found her standing waiting for my return; she was obviously nervous and visibly tense.

I spoke softly to Vicky and said: Vicky, you and I have known each other for many years now; I can tell you’re scared. What is wrong? Vicky looked at the floor and said: I am scared of losing you. Sean after we make love will you still love as much. I mean you have such wonderful girls at your side already, and they are both going to stay by your side for life. I have to go back to the temple in a few days. You will have Annie and Alicia close at hand, what is going to make you remember me. With that said Vicky started to cry. I walked to her side and hugged her close, so she could cry on my chest. After she had calmed down a little I said: Vicky I have always loved you like a sister, I will never forget you.

I love you deeply and would never hurt you. I hugged her closer and continued: If you want I can make the elder counsel put you in my care for a while each year, or even better make a virtual counsel room, and interlink you so you can spend time here. But even if you go back I will always keep you in my heart. Vicky looked up and said: Thanks Sean, with that she kissed me deeply. I permitted her tongue to enter my mouth; she kept this embrace going for several seconds. We broke our kiss, and she continued. We will have to speak again tomorrow about these ideas and there implementation, but I thank you for putting my fears to rest. She grinned at me and said: Now make love to me I have been waiting for too long. I looked at her and said: You’re the boss.

I brought Vicky to the bed and sat down beside her and said: I want you to enjoy this, so it’s ok with you I would like to make sure you are ready before I take your virginity. Vicky looked at me with a wanton look and said: I am ready, but if you promise to make it quick you may double check. I nodded and slipped a finger into her pussy, she shivered at my touch. I was able to slide in with ease. She was wet and ready. I looked at her and said: You are ready, I warn you when I bust your cherry it will probably sting. She looked at me and said: I have learned to expect a like pain before feeling pleasure. I looked at her and said: I will make it as quick and painless as possible. Take comfort in the fact that you will never need to fell this pain again. Vicky smiled at me and said: I know Sean. Now stop talking and bring me to new heights.

I laid Vicky down on the bed and decided to make this a long slow screw. I knew Vicky was expecting something special and I was aiming to give that to her. I slowly ran my erect penis up and down her slit to cover my manhood in her juices. I then moved my head to her small opening, I knew this would be a tight fit from the squeeze she had given my fingers. I slowly began moving forward till the head of my penis was starting to open her up, she moaned slightly. I pushed forward with increasing pressure, feeling her body relax; I was finally able to start entering her tight passage. Vicky had a mild look of surprise in her face, appears she was not expecting to feel this much of a stretch.

I looked into her eyes and said: My head is almost in. She turned white at that comment and replied: Sean you’re already stretching me apart, are you sure you will be able to fix in me. I looked at her and said: It will be a tight fix, and it may hurt a little as I enter you, but it will fit. She had a questioning look in her face, I replied: I will go slowly, so you can get used to me. She smiled and said: Thank you Sean. I knew you would always take my needs into considerations. I love you. I bent forward and kissed her lightly, making sure not to enter further into her while we kissed. After our kiss I moved back to my position and eased my head all the way into Vicky, God she was tight.

I decided to wait a few seconds and give her time to relax. Soon I felt the grip on me weaken as she relaxed her vagina. I started to move a little further in, she gripped me hard again, I was not going to be able to last if she kept this up, I was already close to coming. I paused till her muscular contractions weakened. This also gave me time to loss my edge. When I felt I could continue I moved forward again a little, this time I felt a spongy resistance and knew I had reached her Hymen. I looked at Vicky and said: I have reached you maidenhead; I will start by loosening you up a little more before I break it. With that I started to pull slowly out of her, till only my head remained. I proceeded to move back in slowly till I meet her hymen again. I repeated this for several minutes till Vicky was wracked by her first orgasm of the night at my hands. I felt her tighten on me again; I almost came at that point. I was just barely able to hold myself.

I waited for her orgasm to pass. This also permitted me to relax a little. Soon I was moving freely again. I looked at Vicky and said: I think you’re ready, relax this may sting. I moved back and rammed myself forward, breaking the spongy barrier. I was stopped just after by a sudden pain induced contraction. Vicky was hit by mild sting and it passed quickly. None the less she was now tight and tense again, and I was trapped. I let her relax and said: Did that hurt you much Vicky? She smiled and said: I felt a sharp pain, but it passed very quickly Sean. I looked at her lovingly and said: I am glad I did not hurt much. Now I will continue as soon as you relax a bit. It took a few minutes. Soon she had relaxed enough so I could move again. I continued to move further into Vicky, I had to use the same technique again to slowly ease myself into Vicky. It took about 5 minutes for me to finally feel her pubic hair mingle with mine. I spoke to Vicky and said: God you’re really tight Vicky. Are you feeling any pain? She replied: No not really, mind you I have never felt this full before.

This is when Annie and Alicia came back into the room. Annie and Alicia each had a Pink bath robe on. I could tell them appears easily, but they did look exactly alike into those robe. Both now had a warm glow. I predict Annie was feeling a lot better. I looked at them and said: Annie, Alicia, do you want to watch or do you fell like participating. They looked at each other and said: We will watch, we think Vicky still needs your undivided attention. With that they sat down and watched Vicky and I make love. I looked at Vicky and said: Vicky we have and audience now. Vicky blushed and said: Well at least I have seen then naked before too. I kissed her and said: You are the only person in the room in my mind right now. I kissed her. She hugged me while we kissed.

We broke our embrace, and I got back to a position that permitted good control of my strokes. I started to move in and out of Vicky slowly. Vicky started to moan softly. I continued this pace for several minutes, till I felt Vicky tense up and then climax. I continued, slowly increasing my tempo as she came. As her orgasm subsided, I increased my speed again, she came again. I was feeling my on orgasm nearing. I continued increasing my speed during her orgasm. Again as it subsided I sped up, I knew I was about to come. I felt my balls tense up and started to cum. As the first spurts left my body I felt Vicky climax yet again. This time her orgasm was much more intense and she start to scream: I am cumming, as she spasmed violently. I was feeling a little worn out now.

Annie and Alicia started clapping and cheered: Nice show and Encore, Encore. I was not ready to go again and I knew Vicky was probably even more tired. I looked at Vicky and said: Was that memorable enough Vicky. She looked up, eyes glazed over and replied: Yes I believe that will stay with me for a long time to come. After saying that she just fell limply to the bed. I was only slightly better off. I looked over to the two sisters and said: Ok what’s next? Annie and Alicia looked at each other and whispered a few things back and forth. Then Annie looked at me and said: Ok here is the deal. We will have a little game of guess who. I looked a little curious and said: What did you have in mind? Alicia spoke up and said: We are identical right? I replied: Yes right down to the voice.

It was true they had exactly the same voice and intonation. Annie continued and said: So you can’t tell us apart, even by voice right? I looked at Annie and replied: Well your right about not being able to tell you apart by the way you speak, but I can tell you two apart. Alicia chimed in and said: Ok then Sean, if you think you’re that good, what’s my name? I replied with a look of complete confidence: Alicia you should not doubt me. I have never claimed something I could not do. Annie looked at me and said: Well that’s correct, but it could only be luck. I replied: You had a game in mind. So spill the beans Annie and while you’re at it tell me what the prize will be. Alicia replied: Sean you are to go to the bathroom and one of us will enter. You guess witch one entered and you get a favour. You guess wrong you owe us each a favour. I looked at Alicia and said: What kind of favours are we talking about here. Annie replied: Sexual of course. I replied: That sounds good.

But two things I want to change. They both replied: What? I looked at them and said: First thing: I will grant any favour not just sexual. Second thing: I will each give you a pair of favours. You both deserve them. They squealed: Those rule work for us. I looked at them and said: now for the rules. What are you going to do before I guess and how many times will you let me try to tell you apart? They consulted, before saying: You get ten guess and we will only stand no speaking, except to tell you if you’re correct. I replied: ok but two things, just to make it more interesting. One if I get the first five correct you each owes me three favours. And I get to tell you apart after while wearing a blindfold. Should I get all ten right you owe me ten favours a piece. They consulted and said: Ok, does not seem fair but okay. I looked at them and said: Good luck. They each replied in turn: Good luck to you, you will need it.

Alicia was first to come in. I replied: Alicia. She replied: that one for you. Annie came in next, I said: Annie She replied: you’re pretty good at this. Annie came in again. I said: Nice to see you again Annie. She cursed: Dam how did you know? I replied: That’s my little secret. Annie left. Alicia came in again. I said: it’s been a little will Alicia. She snarled, ok how exactly did you know? I replied: well there are several clues. But you will have to wait till later to find out how I did it. She left, and Annie and Alicia both came in together. I replied well that not exactly fair but Annie’s on the side close to the door and Alicia is on the side close to the shower. They both Snarled and said: Now let’s see how good you are with a blindfold. I motioned to them to bring it on.

They each removed the cord from there robes and proceeded to tie them around my head making a completely opaque barrier. I said: okay, how will this round work? Annie said: Well this time we will enter then close the door, and we will wear slippers so you can’t hear our feet on the floor. When the door closes you say who is there, we will only tell you after the five guess if you were correct. Sounds good. With that they left the room. I heard the door close after Alicia re-entered. I said: Alicia. She left and Annie entered. And close the door. I said: Annie. She left again. This time the both entered. I replied: Annie by the shower and Alicia by the door. They left. Vicky entered: I snickered to myself and said: well that’s defiantly against the rules. Hi Vicky, I am surprised you chose to participate. She left then all three entered and awaited my response. I replied Annie by the shower, Alicia by the door and Vicky in the middle.

Alicia and Annie replied: How the fuck did you do that Sean? Vicky giggled and said: Looks like you have improved your skills Omega. I replied: What did you expect? I have been practicing for years. Annie said: what do you mean practicing for years. I replied: I can read Aura’s and I can also aura project. In fact I can tell you what you’re wearing right now. Annie has a pair of blue slippers, nothing else. Alicia has a pair of pink slippers and nothing else. Vicky is wearing a black robe and a pair of black Slippers. Alicia said: Your no fun, you don’t even need to see us to tell us apart. Vicky replied: You two believed you could fool a Sage Grand Master. She laughed out loud and said: We do not give that title to anybody. He is the best.

I smiled and said: Vicky will you abide by the rules of the game? Vicky replied: Since I participated and new I was going to lose, I suppose so. I replied: Good that means each of you owes me ten Sexual favours, and I owe each of you ANY two favours of your choice. Vicky smiled and said: Cool, you mean you owe me two favours just for playing. I replied: Yes absolutely. You may claim them anytime. The girls smiled and started to plot. I reminded them: You each owe me ten sexual favours. I can also claim then whenever I want to.

They had a twinge of worry in there eyes. Vicky said: You will be required to participate if this occurs in public correct? I nodded my agreement. Annie said: You will give us warning and ask permission if we are to have a new person join? I again nodded my agreement. Alicia finally said: This is a given but still I ask. You will not do anything that will hurt us? I replied: I would never hurt any of you. You are my adopted sisters. I would do anything to protect you. I paused the continued:You are starting to realize what I can do, so you know that mean’s a lot. They all giggled and said: Yes!

For the first time in my life, I had made a promise of protection to a person who was not related to me, where the person had a hint of just how far I was able and willing to go for them. The only person who I had ever made such a promise to before was my sister. And she was fully aware of what that meant. I was happy to feel this close to Vicky, Alicia and Annie. I missed my sister, we were close, but as of late she and I had not spent much time together. I loved having her around. All thought they were not exactly the same I love my three new sisters dearly. I stood and faced towards them and opened my arm motioning for them to come and hug. After a group hug, I shyly asked: Now that the game is done, can you remove this blindfold please. Vicky took the liberty of removing it.

I was greeted by the sight of three very skimpily clad women. I looked them over and said: I love you all deeply. They blushed and replied: We love you too. Then they spoke a little lower and continued: we also love each other like sisters. I kissed each of them individually on the lips. And said: I am so happy to hear that. I was back up to strength, and said: Ok I am ready. Alicia you are the only one I have not made love to tonight, what are your wishes. I looked at her and waited for and answer. Alicia looked up at me and said: Well I want for us to take a shower together. She had a glint of devilishness in her eyes, and continued: A special shower.

I was a little surprised. Alicia had not wanted me to turn on the high pressure nozzles since that first night. I looked at her and said: Are you sure. I am going to have a hell of a time catching all three of you if you all cross the mark at the same time. Alicia replied: I will be alright. Annie chimed in and said: I am game. I looked at Vicky and she said: Just what is so special about this shower? I looked at her and said: This is one of those things you have to experience to understand. So do you want to try? Vicky looked at me said: Yeah, ok. Promise you will help me first. I looked at her and said: I will make sure you are not hurt. Is that good Vicky she nodded her agreement. I asked myself: what are you getting yourself into Sean? Are you nuts? I answered myself: Yes I must be.

Vicky removed her robe, I was still amazed by there combined beauty. I turned on the water and set the temperature. I let Annie and Vicky get in first, Alicia followed, I entered after the three and closed the door. Alicia and I positioned Annie and Vicky Three feet from the wall, I told them to brace themselves. I looked at Alicia and said: Are you sure you’re ready for this? She giggled and replied: If I feel myself grow weak I will move forward. I replied: You have not yet walked while the jets were on, you will see it greatly amplifies the effect, she gulped and said: Ok then you have to catch Annie and Vicky. I will try to stand as long as possible. I nodded and said: I will catch them, please try to catch on to my shoulders if you feel yourself falling. Alicia said: I’ll try.

I moved to the switch and said: ready girls? This will be an experience to remember. I got a ready from each and activated the mechanism. As soon as the shower heads turned off I moved to my position. I made certain I could move forward quickly to catch Annie and Vicky. Again it took a few seconds as the pressure built up. Annie and Vicky were about to speak when the jets activated. All three girls let out a loud yelp as the jets hit them. I thought to myself: Oh I hope Alicia does not fall too quickly. I knew Annie and Vicky were not going to last long. There faces relayed just how much of an effect this was having. I prepared myself for the inevitable.

I saw Annie climax first, as I started to move forward to catch her I heard Alicia climax, I thought oh great, How will I catch Vicky now. I was in the middle when Annie began to collapse. I caught her and turned my head just in time to see Alicia start to buckle. I was about to try and catch her when Vicky surprised me and moved to catch Alicia. She caught her and held her close. I looked at Vicky and said: You have stamina Vicky. She looked at me and said: You trained me to resist pleasure and pain Sean. It was just a question of self control with that said I moved so Annie was no longer being hit by the jet, I shield her with my own body. Vicky moved to protect Alicia, using her body as a shield.

I could tell the jets were having an affect of her, but she seemed able to control herself. I said: Vicky will you be able to keep this up. She smiled and said: Not for much longer but, I should last long enough for Annie and Alicia to regain there composure a little. I looked at her and said: you have stamina. Let’s get them on the bench and see how long you last. She nodded and we sat Annie and Alicia against the back wall, where the jets were at there weakest. Vicky and I stood and moved to the center facing each other. I looked at her and said: Ready for the big guns Vicky. She swallowed hard and said: As ready as I will ever be. I moved her to the center and said: This is where the jets meet.

She looked at me and said: You mean I will feel then on the front of me and the back. I replied: Annie lasted a few seconds. But she recovered after her first orgasm. She could hardly move after but she lasted a while. Vicky looked at me and said: Let’s see how long I last. I moved out of the ways let the jets hit Vicky straight on. She almost came at the feeling, but she was able to hold on few seconds, and was able to keep upright. I looked at her and said: Impressive Vicky. She looked at me and said: I will not last much longer, how long do you last in here? I looked at her and said: Vicky I have no problem standing her for hours. I had to sit under a freezing cold waterfall for eight hours a day as training will under Orion’s tutelage.