Saba My Luv

Story Info
A red hot mating after class.
4.9k words
4.38
26.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently a new student named Saba joined our BSc class in Lahore college. She is competent, smart, pretty, has a great body, a vibrant personality, and a beautiful smile. We quickly became friends. Frequently Saba and I spoke as friends. Sometimes we flirted as we talked, sometimes she flirted with me outrageously. She usually dresses conservatively, but she has a few outfits that show off her curves, causing me to forget what I'm doing every time she walks by. I thought that Saba might be romantically interested in me but, I didn't take any actions to confirm my opinion. One day Saba and I were at a class meeting first thing in the morning.

She looked so sexy in her cashmere jump suit that I got an instant hardon and had to sit up straight. She sat across from me and smiled, genuinely happy to see me, and she asked me what I thought about her dress. Her wide smile, infectious laugh, deep eyes, and the curvaceous body lurking under that jumpsuit had me hypnotized. I tried to answer her questions, but my groin wouldn't let me think clearly. I don't remember clearly what happened in the meeting. My penis was rock-solid the whole time, and it started beating like a bass drum every time I looked up from my papers and saw her. After the class I still couldn't stop thinking about the picture she made in that outfit with the top clinging to her generous breasts, her thin waist, and the seat brushing against her great round ass. I made several excuses that day to see Saba, to ask questions about something or another, or to volunteer my help on some problem.

I kept finding myself thinking about how it would feel to kiss her, to suck her nipples into my mouth and pinch them between my teeth, to feel her warm hands on my cock as she slowly bathed it with her tongue and licked her lips at the savor of my pre-come, to slide my throbbing rod into her warm mouth, and to quench my desire by spattering my hot seed in her wet snugness. I tried to keep my mind on work, but it was futile. I kept on fantasizing about the aroma of Saba's sex, whether she had trained her vaginal muscles to grip a hard cock, the precise texture of her pubic hair, the quantity of her natural lubrication, and the warmth my prick would feel in her sheathe. I wanted to lick her earlobes, to feel her tummy against mine. After she had already taken all the juice my glands could produce I wanted to rub my flaccid cock against Saba's thigh and feel it spring into alertness, ready to penetrate her again. When orgasm took away her self control, did she moan low and throatily from her chest, whisper in baby talk, yell obscene commands at the man in her, or did she bite her lip in a vain attempt to stay silent? The questions were endless and obsessive.

I had to stay late that evening to finish some assignments. I'm sure that I would have gotten more work done before noon than I did that whole day, if I hadn't seen Saba in her jumpsuit first thing that morning. As it was I was a wreck. I kept starting on the problems and drifting off into daydreams about the back of her knee, or the way she showered, or visions of her licking her lips and staring at me. I had to finish the assignment that evening, so I called home and told my mom that I will be late. I decided to get a Coke and went to the soft drink machine. It was next to the Library, so I peeked in after popping the tab and taking a sip. Saba was in the library, leaning on her desk, facing away from the doorway and staring out the window. I stared at the globes of her luscious ass and caught my breath. "Hi Saba." I said, barely above a whisper. She turned, her breasts swaying, and a wistful look left her face. "Brian, what are you doing here so late?" She smiled Irresistibly at me. "I thought I was the only one so late in the library." I smiled back, rendered speechless by desire, and offered her the can. Walking towards me, she laughed and said, "I love Coca-Cola. Thanks." She took it from my hand and drank, "I always liked the shape of the old fashioned bottles, but now you barely ever see them any more." She handed the can to me, brushing my fingers with hers, "You have other things to drink when you grow up and stop being a little girl." "Or a little boy." Saba laughed. "Since you're a full grown gentleman now, Brian, would you like to help me carry these books to the store-room?" She motioned at a stack of file cases. "What are these?" I asked her curiously. " I work part time in the library. These are books to be arranged in proper shelves."

We got the boxes and carried them to the store-room. She bent over to put hers down and for a few seconds her ass swayed only a few inches away from me. Then she reached for her keys to the store- room, which were in her trouser pocket, and with a shriek she lost her balance. She fell towards me, but I couldn't grab her because of the boxes in my hands, so I tried to block her fall with my body. I stepped into her way. She grabbed my shoulder with one hand. Her other hand grabbed my belt buckle and pushed it into my stiff cock. She had to know I was hard. Her left hand rested above my penis as she pulled herself up. My cock was hard again, and she had to feel it with her hand where it was. She brushed her right breast against my left arm while getting up. I was getting even more aroused than I had been all day. "Whew, that was a close one," she said. "Thanks for being there." I said, "It was nothing, Saba," and winced at the almost adolescent break in my voice. She seemed dazed for a moment and then brightened and smiled at me. She took her hand off my belt buckle. She kneeled down and picked up the keys which had fallen when she almost did and unlocked the door. Saba pushed the door open and went inside. I followed her and set down the boxes where she indicated, then straightened to get the ones that were still by the door. Saba popped up before me and said, "It wasn't nothing, Brian. It was very nice of you. You kept me from falling and you didn't even drop any boxes." My cock throbbed. "I think you deserve a kiss for that." Saba kissed me on the lips. Her mouth wasn't wide open.

Her tongue was inside her mouth; but her mouth wasn't tightly closed either. My mouth dropped open as she kissed me, and instinctively my lips drew hers apart so my tongue could taste them. My body seemed magnetically attached to hers. My arms were wrapped around her back, and my hands caressed her smooth buttocks. Her arms were around my neck, and she pressed against me, her body surging against my booming, blood-engorged member. Saba kissed me back as her tongue danced into my mouth. It was a whole body kiss, vibrant with a promise of future passion, more intimate than sex. I knew that it was inevitable, that Saba would beg for me to plunge my hard cock again and again into her dripping pussy, sawing back and forth until we exploded into an orgasmic tidal wave, that she would plead for me to stimulate her with my tongue until she cried tears of happiness, that she would trade anything to slurp my prick between her lips and suck it until it jetted spurts of hot spunk onto her shining face, and that she would rub it deeply into her skin in thrilling lust to become one with my scent and my seed. I knew the answers to the questions that had earlier haunted me. I knew the taste of her lips, her nipples, her navel, her sweet cunt. I knew without knowing how I knew these things. I knew the feel of her back, her buttocks, her hands cupping my balls, her pussy sheathing my manhood. I knew her cries of ecstasy, they were like her laugh, musical and entrancing, and were as contagious.

I knew the sweet torment as my penis grew more and more excited in her warm, soft, wet mouth while her tongue swirled the tip and her teeth calmed its fury with moments of pain, until it could no longer be stilled and the sperm boiled up through the shaft of my penis and splattered into her throat, her vagina, onto her face, her tits, her hands, her arms, her back, her sweat-soaked hair. All these things and hours more of knowledge came to me in the seconds that Saba and I held each other tightly, tongues and lips working with a fury of passion to mine and expose the deepest secrets we had. I shifted my hand from her buttocks to her waist, and of its own mind it slid up towards her breast. We stepped apart and our eyes opened. She looked at me like a deer startled by headlights and shook her head. "We can't go on," she said. I spoke in a monotone, all my emotions stuck inside. "We're ready for it. We have to take the next step, Saba." "No!" she said. "We can't just have sex. We have a class mate relationship. We STUDY together." "Oh, Saba. You felt what I felt. We both want it. We both need it. I am going to fuck your brains out, Saba, and you want to feel my penis fucking your hot little pussy." I was panting, my emotions finally reaching words. "I'm going to undress you and you're going to undress me. You can't wait to hold my cock with your hand. You can't wait to taste it, to slide my fat prick into your mouth. I already know what it's like to share every taboo secret with you. That kiss was like all the fucks in the world. We've already fucked. We just need to do it again." "No," she whispered, but stopped shaking her head. "You are my slut and I'm your slave." She stared, silent. "Saba," I moved towards her, "we can't help it. We don't have a choice.

I want it more than anything. You do too. You won't ever stop thinking about me until we do it. You want it." I moved to embrace and kiss her. "You need it, Saba. You need this more than you've ever needed anything." She pulled away and slapped me in the face. "No!" she shouted at me. "Don't touch me.." She was scaring me. Had I invented her looks of passion, the delicate touch of her hand against my penis, her smiles and innuendo from nothing? Was I losing it? Why was she lying like this? Was I going crazy? She started stalking back and forth and waving her arms as she yelled. "And this mystical stuff. You're talking about doom, fate. Perfect love. Ideal love. What you're talking about doesn't exist! I oughtta report you for sexual behaviour!" I felt like I needed to puke. I fled the closet and Saba and ran for the mens room. After breathing heavily into the toilet bowl, inhaling the completely real atmosphere of the day's gas and urine, my heart stopped beating quite so fast. I was dizzy, and I lay on the cold tile floor staring at the fluorescent light until I could stand up again. I washed up and left the toilet quietly, then went to my office. I couldn't work. My thoughts were boiling. I'd already lost my best friend at work. I was probably going to be expelled from the University. There was a good chance I was really going crazy; or maybe I was having a nervous breakdown. I put my head on the desk and wished I could cry. I told myself "Brian, you've fucked it up royally this time." The computers and lights buzzed for some time, and I don't know how long. I must have drifted off for a few minutes, and I woke up with tears on my cheeks. Someone said my name. "Brian?" I rubbed the tears off my face and grunted. "Brian, can you look at me?" I shook my head, no.

Hands on my shoulders, kneading. "I'm sorry, Brian. I said all the wrong things. ..and..." "Sorry," I said. "No, I'm sorry. You were right. I do want to make love to you. That's why I've flirted with you ever since I met you. But I don't want to lose you as a friend because we become lovers." "That's the oldest lie in the book," I said. "Lovers don't stop being friends." I twisted my neck, loosing a kink, keeping my eyes to the desktop. "I'm sorry, Brian," she said. "But I'm scared of this thing. Your intensity scares me. My intensity for you scares me." "Brian, I'll make love to you if you want me to. Just show me how to not be scared of it." "Can I trust you?" I defended myself. "You're as frightened as I am." Saba pulled my shoulders back into my chair and kissed my cheek. She whispered in my ear, "I love you, Brian." "I love you Saba." We kissed deeply, at length. It was cool and sedate, civilized where the earlier kiss was barbaric, conversational where the other demanded. Our tongues danced with each other, moving like seaweed in the tide, like balloons in a breeze. Saba moved around the chair, supported by my arms, and sat on my lap. We drew breath and kissed again, interlocking lips. I kicked off my shoes, and pulled one of her pumps off. I heard the other one drop, then felt her tugging at my belt buckle. She smiled at me, and undid it, then unsnapped the button. I reached for her back and undid the top button on her silky top with one hand, as I caressed her breast in the other, weighing and evaluating it. Her hand crept into my pants and held my penis, which gradually hardened in her warm grasp. "Oh, it's big," she said, opening her eyes in an exaggerated way and popping her lips into an "O". She smiled and licked her lips, then I kissed her again. I undid her top and the back of her brassiere, then she sat back and put her arms over her head. "Take it off," she told me. I pulled the top over her arms and her bra came with it. Her breasts were beautiful, full and firm, with thimble sized nipples and pinkish brown areola, as they swayed before my eyes. I kissed Saba's chin, then licked her neck, and delicately kissed her nipples, first the left, then the right.

She reached for the buttons of my shirtfront, but I stopped her. "Let's enjoy ourselves like this, first," I told her. "We have as long as we need." I had her stand up and face away from me, then I mischievously pressed the fabric into the crack of her butt, smoothing it in from the bottom to the top. "Hey," she said, and I pulled her towards me. She sat on my lap suddenly, and I shifted her hips back so that my cock was pressing against her ass cheeks. She got the idea, and turned around and kissed me vigorously. My hands went to her breasts, and had free play with them, tickling, rubbing, massaging, twisting the tips, and rubbing the good feelings into her entire chest and belly. She wiggled her ass against my cock, but was otherwise helpless in this position, and lay back with her head on my shoulder as I caressed her from shoulder to fingertip to thighs, but did not touch her mound. I had determined that Saba was going to beg before I would touch her cunt or certainly before I would let her come. After I had done with her beautiful chest, I told her to get up and turn around. Then she straddled my lap, her legs resting on my hips, her hips resting on my thighs. She undid my shirt and pulled it off my chest and shoulders. I quickly undid the cuffs and the shirt dropped to the floor. She rubbed my chest with her hands, pinching my nipples. "Fair play," she giggled. Then as she massaged my chest and abdomen, every once in a while touching my rock-hard cock through my pants, she began to kiss my neck and earlobes. I reached around behind her and gripped both her firm buttocks with my hands, squeezing them like peaches. I moved my hands to her crack again, sliding up and down it as I felt her quivering flanks. She shivered as she licked my nipples and kissed them, alternating. She undid my zipper and jerked the band of my underwear down so it sat on my cock, bisecting its length.

I picked up her upper body and gobbled up her boobs, licking and nipping them like a starving man. I was giggling, and she was squealing, "Hey, cut it out! That tickles." I stopped for a second, then let in again and teased her titties with my tongue for a while more. Then I stopped for real, and we both drew our breath. It was time. Silently we rose and I pulled down her pants as she pulled down mine. My penis flopped out and stood straight before me. I straightened. She looked up and saw it dangling there before her and touched the tip with her index finger, then tasted her finger with her tongue. "Mmmm, nice," she said. Saba kneeled before me, and smiled up at me as she held my prick. She licked the bottom of my cock from the base to its head, then swirled her tongue around the head. Then she slid it into her mouth, encompassing it with her wet kiss. She reached around and grabbed my ass-cheeks with her hands, then held me still as she began to slide her mouth up and down on my shaft. "I can taste the pre-come on the tip of your cock, Brian," she licked the shaft then sucked on the head. I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked on my prick. "How do you like it, Saba?" "I love your cock. It tastes and feels so sexy sliding in and out. It's making me so horny." Saba slid my penis past the sweet lips I had kissed. As she bobbed her head on my shaft, I started fucking her warm and wet mouth. She encouraged me by pulling my ass cheeks towards her. I fucked even deeper, and felt my cock in her throat. She gulped my meat lustily. Saba sure knew how to give a blowjob, and it wasn't long before I was ready to blow. "I'm going to come," I said. "Mmmmf," Saba pumped her lips and tongue even faster on my cock. One hand moved to my balls, and she fondled them as she pulled my butt to her and deep-throated my cock. "Oh, Saba. Yeah. I'm gonna shoot a huge..." I came. I shot jets of sperm into her throat and mouth. She sucked my shaft deeply and swallowed all the juices that I spattered in her.

She fondled my balls, coaxing all the come out of them, as she sucked me. She continued sucking as my legs became weak and my shaft became sensitive, then sucked beyond the sensitivity as I maintained my erection in her warm, wet mouth. I leaned my head back and wiped my brow. "Saba, you give one hell of a blowjob. You are a wonderful cock-sucker. I mean that as a compliment. Your mouth was even better than I dreamed it could be." She licked the shaft and head again, then smiled up at me and said, "It's your turn now, Brian. Eat me. Eat my juicy pussy. It's juiced up for you." I lay beside her on the floor and traveled down her body with my kisses, tasting her sexiness as I went towards the junction of her legs. I could smell her musk as I moved closer. I felt warmth in my crotch. Saba was sucking me again, coaxing my cock back into working order. The fur on her mons did not hide the puffy pink lips of her slit. Finally I pushed her legs up and back toward her shoulders. The pink lips of her sex opened like a blossoming rose inviting me to continue my quest to taste that honey nectar and bring her to an orgasm. I put my thumbs on either side of her slit opening it even more. As I leaned toward my goal I could see that she was more that ready for anything that I had in mind. The wetness flowed from her honey hole and puddle at the bottom of that opening. Her sexual odor reached my nostrils and I could wait no more. I put my mouth on her cunt and sucked her love juices. I spread her pussy lips wider and drove my tongue into her pussy. It was as juicy as she had said. "Yummy pussy," I said. Brilliant repartee it wasn't, but I challenge anybody to say something brilliant while tasting a new and delicious woman's sex, when she is at the same time bathing your prick with her talented tongue and lips. I stroked my tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top.

As I reached the top, my tongue caressed her clit which stuck out like a small erect penis, she gasped and shuddered at that touch. My tongue on her slit, I shook my head. Then I sucked her clit between my lips and put my middle finger into her cunt. I began to work it in and out of her pussy, to open it for better things. She took me out of her mouth and moaned, "Yes, Brian, finger-fuck my pussy. Make me come." Then she plunged my slippery shaft into her cock-sucking mouth again. I licked Saba's delicious clit and lapped up the sex juices her pussy was leaking as I fucked her with my finger. Then I put another finger into her hot box and fucked her with two fingers. Saba let out another moan, then let my prick fall out of her mouth as she began rubbing her breasts, pulling her nipples and massaging her milk-jugs. Her hips started jerking as she pressed her public mound against my tongue. She wrapped her legs around my head and moaned, "You're gonna make me come. Oh Brian. Oh Brian. Suck me. Suck my slutty pussy." Her hips began to jerk uncontrollably and her pubis pushed against my teeth. She moaned out dirty talk. "Suck my pussy you stud. I love it. Lick my clit. Oh yes. Use more fingers." I put in another finger and fucked her pussy with all three. Keep on licking me. I'm coming. Suck me harder, Brian. Keep licking me. Oh, Brian. Suck my cunt, suck it. Finger-fuck me harder." Saba shuddered as she came, and I lapped up the juices that oozed from her tasty pussy. She shook and moaned my name while her legs held my face tightly against her muskiness. Finally, she was done and her legs released my head. "Oh yeah, Brian. You give great head, you fucking stud." My cock throbbed to get into the honeyed hole I had just been licking.

12