Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mspat
mspat
545 Followers

"I'll get a cold compress," Mabel said heading towards the kitchen.

"Bring her things upstairs, Frank," Malcolm said as he climbed the stairs.

"I wonder why was she so scared to come inside the house?" Frank asked as he followed Malcolm upstairs with Sabella's things.

"I don't know," Malcolm said as he opened the door to the guest bedroom across from his room, "but you can bet I'm going to find out when she comes to."

Malcolm, Frank and Mabel left Sabella alone in the guest bedroom after Mabel placed the cold compress on her head.

"Something terrible must've happened to her," Mabel said as they stood outside the guest bedroom, "for her to pass out the way she did."

"It couldn't have happened here," Malcolm said. "My grandfather built the first house that was standing on this land and this one is only a year old, and she's never been here before, so her fear can't be attached to this house."

"Maybe we'll find out why she's so afraid of being in the house when she wakes up," Mabel said.

After they returned downstairs Mabel went into the kitchen to finish preparing breakfast, Frank went back to the bunkhouse and Malcolm went into the garage to get a better look at Sabella's baby.

He walked around the strange contraption (as Frank called it). It was a marvel to him and looked like something the military would've used, something that was meant to be used on rough terrain or a ranch, something that was meant to be driven by a man, not the five feet seven inches tall, one hundred twenty-five pound, dark skin woman that was driving it. It was a vehicle he could see himself driving.

'Only a woman would pick such an awful color,' he thought to himself stopping at the rear of the vehicle.

He knelt down and looked at the word HUMMER emblazoned on the car in big bold letters and wondered what the H2 stood for as he ran his fingers over the letters. He wondered if Sabella knew what it stood for.

He looked down at the license plate on the car and saw that it wasn't what he was use to seeing on cars from Georgia. It was too different. The tag had a white reflective background, black numbers and letters, a peach in the middle, the word Dekalb stamped on the bottom and a little sticker in the right lower corner stating that it expired in 2010.

He knew that Georgia license plates had an orange background and black letters. He noticed the words GEORGIA.gov across the top and wondered what it meant.

He looked on the floor of the garage behind the SUV and saw a piece of paper on the floor, it was a receipt from a fast food restaurant. Malcolm picked it up and looked at it, it was for a hamburger, French fries and an orange soda. He was shocked at the amount of money, she paid.

'Almost seven dollars for a hamburger, fries and soda,' he thought as he looked at the date the purchase was made.

'This can't be right,' he thought to himself.

It wasn't the month or the day that held his attention and caused him not to believe what he was seeing, it was the year, 2009.

'It must be a mistake, it has to be a mistake,' his mind said. 'There is no way this date can be right.'

Malcolm stood up and walked to the driver's side of Sabella's SUV and tried to open the door. It was locked. He'd forgotten that Sabella locked it by pointing her key chain at it.

"Hey, boss."

Malcolm looked up and saw Frank standing in the doorway of the garage.

"Hello, Frank," he replied.

"You figure out where this machine came from and how that gal came to have it?" Frank asked.

"No," Malcolm said.

"I think we should call the Sheriff and let him know about the girl and the machine," Frank said.

"No," Malcolm said. "I believe this machine belongs to Sabella."

"You're joshing me," Frank said his voice filled with surprise that Malcolm would make such a statement. "How would she get her hands on a machine like that? If she didn't steal it, she surely couldn't buy such a vehicle. This thing probably stolen from some secret military lab or base."

"How would a colored girl get this machine off a secure secret military base?" Malcolm asked. "And why would she bring it to Texas where she's sure to be stopped by every cop between here and Houston? She wouldn't have gotten a mile from a secret military base driving this thing if she'd stolen it."

Frank let what Malcolm said roll around in his brain, and he had to admit that his boss had a point but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about his boss' guest, the machine she was driving and her arrival on the double M Ranch.

"So you're going to let her go?"

"I don't know," Malcolm said. "I want to find out how she came to be on my property without being seen by anyone oar causing Spinner, Chops or Lobo to bark. You know those three won't allow a squirrel to get on the grounds without barking up a storm. I'm sure if they had seen any sign of Sabella and her baby, they would've waken up everyone with their barking."

"I hadn't thought about that," Frank said. "You're right those three are very, almost over protective of their territory. How do you think she and that contraption got on the Double M?"

"I don't know," Malcolm said, "but I'm going to find out. I need a favor from you Frank."

"Anything," Frank said.

"I need you not to tell anyone about Sabella or this machine," Malcolm said pointing at the Hummer.

"I won't tell anyone," Frank said. "But you know people are going to fine out about her eventually, especially if she stays here. What're you going to do then?"

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it," Malcolm said. "Right now I need to keep her being her under wraps."

"She seems determined to leave," Frank remarked. "How are you going to stop her?"

"I think I can change her mind," Malcolm said. "If I can't I can always hogtie her."

Frank started laughing. He laughed so hare tears formed in his eyes as the picture of his determined boss trying to hogtie his just as determined guest. It would be a battle of wills, he would pay good money to see.

"I'm going inside," Malcolm said. "I need to talk to Sabella."

"You want me to put the men to work?" Frank asked.

"Yeah," Malcolm said. "You know what needs to be done. You'll be in charge today, I've got some things I need to handle."

Frank headed towards to the bunkhouse and Malcolm headed inside to speak with Sabella. He had questions and only she had the answers.

mspat
mspat
545 Followers
12