Sabine At School Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers

"Fuck, Sabine."

I knew what she meant this time, not like the first time I had sat on it. I gripped the arms of my chair and lifted up, groaning, as it seemed to turn my insides out. I reached the top and held there for a second, then I lowered myself again. I could feel my pussy lips rolling inside because of how thick it was. I closed my eyes and bit my lip at the feeling of fullness and how my lips seemed to cling to it. I pumped up and down a few times, slowly, until my pussy opened more to accommodate it. Then I opened them to see Melanie sitting in front of me watching the dildo stretch my little pussy wide. She edged her chair closer to me.

"Lean forward and put your hands on my knees."

I grimaced as I did as I was told. Like this it put more pressure on my pussy, made it feel tighter again. Melanie leaned in towards me and grasped each of my breasts in a hand. She squeezed.

"Now, Sabine, let's see that ass move."

I began to pump my ass up and down, slowly at first, and then gaining speed as Melanie squeezed my breasts. When she was satisfied with how fast my ass was going up and down, she let loose of my breasts but grabbed each nipple and pulled them down, making me gasp. She pinched and twisted them, bringing tears to my eyes, but my ass still drove up and down on the dildo. She moved her knees further apart. I felt myself, my upper body, lower, and then she slapped one of my breasts. I gasped again. She slapped the other breast. I could feel it jerk and then swing under my chest. She alternated slapping each breast, making them hot and a little tender. She watched to make sure my ass was pumping fast enough. She lifted my chin up so my face was right in front of her, red, with tears streaming down my cheeks. My breath was coming in little pants. I could hardly see her face through my tears. But my ass was still pumping hard.

I was getting so aroused. Melanie watched my face. Watched my eyes close and my breath become ragged. Then she reached under me again and pinched and pulled on my nipples. I screeched.

"You can stop fucking now, Sabine."

I kept pumping my ass up and down, wanting my orgasm, the one that she had denied me earlier.

Melanie pinched harder and I yelped and stopped my ass. The dildo was buried inside me; I had stopped with my ass down. I sucked in air and whimpered. I couldn't get back up I was so overbalanced. If Melanie moved I was going to fall on my face.

"Do you know what you look like, Sabine?"

I hazily shook my head no.

"Some guys would call you a real cunt, Sabine, are you?"

I hung my head in shame. I said nothing. Tears dripped off my face.

"Say it Sabine, say it."

"I-I-I'm a c-c-cunt."

"Yes you are, a hot assed little cunt, naked and fucking herself on a Sunday morning."

"Say it, Sabine."

"I-I-I'm a hot assed little c-c-cunt."

"A hot assed little cunt with a big thick cock up her. Are you, Sabine?"

I realized what she was doing. I sucked in a couple of breaths.

"Yes, Melanie, I'm a hot assed cunt, fucking myself with a big fat cock."

I began to calm down and not be as afraid as I was earlier. This was a game, I was sure of it.

"Do you like that big cock up your tight pussy?"

"Yes, Melanie, I love that big cock up my tight pussy."

"Ah, but that pussy isn't so tight anymore is it? It's all stretched and sloppy, isn't it?"

"It's not that sloppy but it is stretched a little, Melanie."

"Are you still horny, Sabine?"

"God yes, Melanie…."

"Do you still want to fuck that cunt of yours?"

"Yes Melanie, please…."

"Go ahead then slut, fuck your cunt for me. Fuck that slut cunt sloppy for me."

I looked at her seeing a hint of smile. I took a breath and began to pump my ass again, feeling fairly certain that I was going to be able to finish. I pumped my ass up and down, faster and faster, moaning, clutching Melanie's thighs, my hair falling around my red face. My pussy made squishing noises as I rose and fell, embarrassing me. I was so wet it was leaking out and running down my thighs and ass. I pumped and pumped my ass and just as I began to climax, Melanie reached under me and squeezed both my breasts, hard. My mouth sucked in air, but the pain was too late to stop me from exploding in a gut-wrenching orgasm. My head jerked up, mouth open and I squealed as my pussy clenched down on the dildo. The spasms inside me seemed to go on and on. When they finally stopped I fell forward, only Melanie's arms catching me and keeping me from going face first on the floor.

She held me, stroking my sweaty hair and kissing my forehead. I just hung on and shuddered against her.

"God, Sabine, that was so hot. When did you figure it out?"

"I don't know, Melanie. I just did and it got me hotter. I was already pretty hot from your teasing."

"What did you like the best, Sabine, be honest."

"I guess I am finding out more things about myself, Melanie. I was so horny when we came into the room and then you almost ripped my clothes off, that was the first thing. You didn't ask me what I wanted, just stripped me, right there. Then when you told me to get what I wanted out of your dresser and I saw that plug thing and I wanted to cry, because I don't really like things up my ass. But I didn't want to disappoint you, so I brought everything, knowing that you were going to stick it in my ass, no matter what I wanted. But then you didn't. You told me what to do, no nonsense expected, no objections expected. And I didn't mind doing it too much, but I was getting scared too. This person with me wasn't the Melanie I know. Then how you treated my breasts, squeezing them hard, pinching and twisting my nipples and then slapping them, hard enough to hurt but not all that bad as I got used to it. Then when you called me a cunt, god, I wanted to die, but then I figured out that you had to be playing a game. And I thought some and I liked it. I liked you calling me names and making me call myself a cunt. I was hot, Melanie. Very hot. I never would have believed that I would respond like that to what you did. But I did and it was good."

"So, would you like to do something like that again sometime, Sabine?"

I flushed red. I replied softly.

"Yes, if you want to, Melanie."

"Can I be rougher?"

"I think so, Melanie. It hurt but it was sort of a good hurt too."

"I'll have to get some more things, Sabine, and we can't do it here. Not on campus."

"I know. I have some money saved. Maybe we could rent a hotel room sometime."

Melanie looked thoughtful. She nodded.

"Maybe we can, darling. Then we could really play some games, couldn't we?"

I shivered and smiled shyly.

"Yes, Melanie, we could."

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,039 Followers
12