Sabine At School Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers

"No, Melanie."

"If you aren't fingering your pussy, then what could it be?"

"Oh God, Melanie, please..."

"Oh darling, you can tell me."

"Oh Jesus, Melanie, I am fingering my ass."

"Sabine! Only dirty sluts finger their ass. Are you?"

"Yes, Melanie, I'm a dirty slut."

She then slapped my ass cheeks, making me squeal. I should have, but I didn't expect that.

"That's good, darling. Dirty sluts should be spanked, don't you think? Now take your fingers out and reach back. You know what goes in your hand, don't you?"

I closed my eyes, even if I couldn't see anything because of the position I was in and reached back, finding the cock she had on. I touched it and shivered inside. I lightly took it in my hand.

"Now put it where I want it, darling."

I knew what she wanted, she wanted to make me ashamed and humiliated and I slowly pulled it forward, sensing her moving closer as I did. I pulled it and her closer and finally the head was between my cheeks. Moaning softly, I knelt, waiting.

"Now, darling, take both hands and spread your cheeks for me. Hold them open until I say you can let go."

I felt so submissive as I reached back with both hands and whimpered softly as I took hold of my ass. Then, swallowing, I slowly pulled my ass open. I felt Melanie move until the head of her cock was at my ring and I gave a soft sob as she pushed forward. My ring resisted, but it was inevitable. The head pushed through it and I gasped, feeling stretched and dirty. Melanie let me kneel, feeling it inside me, just inside for a few moments. Then she began to speak to me.

"I expect you to mind me, darling."

As she said this, she thrust in until her hips hit my ass, making me gasp. Oh God, it hurt going in! She wasn't being gentle with me; she was just taking my ass.

"I don't want to hear any back talk or any negative comments."

She pulled back as she said this and slammed up my ass at the end.

"I do not want to have to spank you everyday, but I will if it is the only way that you will learn."

The cock slipped back and slammed into my ass once more. I was whimpering softly. My ass felt so full. It was hurting a little, I was struggling to relax my ring so it wouldn't hurt, not entirely successfully. My natural tendency, because I didn't like being fucked up the ass, was to tense up, which wasn't good.

"If you understand, push back, darling."

I whimpered once more and hesitantly pushed back, this time moving my ass to engulf her cock. moaning as it filled me.

"I don't expect you to like this or some other things that may happen, but I do expect obedience from you."

As I pushed back again, she drove her hips forward, impaling my ass on her cock once more. I felt shamed, dirty, slutty, humiliated.

"Do you understand me, darling?"

I whimpered, softly.

"Y-y-yes, Melanie."

"Will I have any more problems with you, darling?"

"N-n-no, Melanie."

As she was asking me these questions, she was forcefully thrusting up my ass. Her hips slapped against me, making a smacking sound that was so shameful to me, knowing that she was in my ass, deep in it.

"I don't believe that you will be able to obey always darling, but know that I expect it and that there will be consequences if you don't. Now tell me where my cock is, darling."

"I-I-In m-m-my ass."

"Yes it is. And what is it doing to you?"

"I-I-it's fucking m-m-my ass."

"Do you like it, darling? Do you like my cock up your ass?"

"N-n-no."

"Oh, does it make my little girl feel bad?"

"Y-y-yes."

"But you know that I like it, don't you? I like watching your ass open up for me, watching you shudder as it goes in. I like knowing that you don't really love it, darling. I like knowing that you feel nasty and dirty and ashamed."

She plunged her cock in and out of me, fucking my ass. She reached forward and grabbed my hair; pulling my body up, making my back arch and me gasp as she did. She held me up with one hand and with the other she found a nipple and pulled on it harshly, making me gasp once more.

"Just remember what will happen to you every time that you ignore me or don't mind, Sabine. Your tight little ass will be spanked and you may get your ass fucked. Right after your ass is spanked or paddled. You do understand me, don't you?"

"Y-y-y-yes Melanie."

I shivered as she pounded me, my asshole, moaning softly in shame. She reached down and teased my pussy, flicking my clitoris in time with her thrusts. She teased and tormented me, until I was mindlessly pushing back to meet her thrusts, panting and gasping as I was fucked. She knew me, knew when I was so close to the point of no return. She stopped rubbing my pussy and clitoris and pinched and twisted a nipple, hard, making me whine and forget that she had been teasing me. She pounded my ass, fucking it, until she felt that I really understood what she meant. Then she pulled out, leaving me shuddering in front of her. She roughly pulled my face around until it was in front of her cock. I knew what she expected and with a soft cry of dismay, I opened my mouth and she pushed her cock inside it.

"Suck, darling. Clean my cock from your ass."

I had tears running down my cheeks, so ashamed, so humiliated, but I sucked her cock. I tasted my ass on it, screwing up my face at the taste, but it was what she wanted. I sucked her, using my tongue and lips, a look of distaste on my face. Melanie smirked at me. She tilted my head so she could watch the expressions on my face and I sobbed softly around her cock, sucking, as she wanted me to, sucking until she felt I had been humiliated enough. Melanie pulled back, her cock leaving my mouth and she moved back to the couch. She pulled down her harness and opened her legs.

I sniffled, not seeing all that well through my tears but well enough to know what she expected from me, demanded from me. I crawled forward and put my face in her pussy. I licked her pussy and clitoris, split her lips open with my tongue and thrust it into her pussy. Her hands came to my head and stroked me gently as I licked and kissed her pussy. This was much better. I loved licking her. I loved feeling her stiffen as my tongue licked her and from my efforts to give her pleasure. And I was always rewarded for it, Melanie always came and this night was no different. Her hands stroked my hair, my cheek, and I listened to her breathing become faster, change to soft moans. I felt her hands stroke my face lovingly, and then she tensed, lifted up, and mashed her pussy to my mouth. She clutched my head tighter and then she came, rubbing her pussy on my face as I licked and kissed her. Melanie came on my face, holding my head to her pussy as her spasms and shaking slowed and then stopped. She lifted my head up, looking at my wet, shiny face and smiled at me.

"You'll be a good girl, won't you, Sabine?"

I couldn't speak, I just nodded yes, shivering inside, feeling so nasty for what I had just done, but pleased and happy that she allowed me to make her come. Even with my ass now tender and distended, I felt good that she let me please her.

I slumped over on my left hip and looked at Melanie's face, her smile making me happy. She gently pushed my face down until my head lay on her thigh and she stroked my hair, making me happy and loved. Melanie could be so tender and loving, so firm and demanding. She was exactly what I needed.

"Darling that was lovely. But I want you to remember that if you disobey me, anger me, ignore what I tell you to do, that you will be spanked and after that I probably will fuck your ass for you. Not that I won't fuck your ass other times, darling, because I love doing it to you, but it will be a part of your correction. Only because of how humiliated you will feel as I do it."

She picked up the strapon and handed it to me.

"Go and clean this nicely and then you can put the lubricant and it away. Then go to bed, darling."

I hurried to do as I was told, cleaning it with hot water in the bathroom, shuddering as I remembered what she had me do and had done to me. I hurried back and picked up the lubricant and put both in her top drawer. Melanie was already in her bed. I wanted so much to crawl in it with her, to have her hold me, but it was not to be. I turned out the light and slipped into my bed, alone. And I quietly cried myself to sleep, disappointed in myself, very unhappy that I was alone in my bed and promising myself that I would be good.

Nothing happened for the next two days, it was almost two college age girls again, but there was that hint of tension on my part, wondering nervously and expectantly what Melanie would do or think of next. She informed me on the second night that we would be going to the lingerie party. WE would be going. She made sure that I understood that clearly. I wasn't given a choice in the matter and knew better than to remind her that I didn't want to go.

She did me that night, just before bedtime. She had me undress; the act of my removing my own clothes was both embarrassing and arousing. I was a willing participant by doing that. She then had me stand in front of her and she toyed with my pussy, watching the expressions on my face. Watching my face change from embarrassment to arousal to out and out lust as she made me so hot. She toyed and teased with my lips and clitoris, even running her hand underneath me all the way to rub my anus. I jerked when she touched me there. I always did and she loved making me jerk. Once I was breathing hard and fast, she stood up and told me to stay. Then she went into the bathroom and put on the dildo harness, the strapon. Other than that, when she returned, she was naked. To be able to look at her, almost naked, always took my breath away. She was so lovely! Melanie sat down and looked up at me. I shivered and straddled her legs. She held the dildo, she opened my lips. I lowered myself and felt her cock penetrate me. She then sat back, her fingers of both hands on my breasts, toying with my nipples, and watched as I bounced up and down on her. Watched me fuck myself for her. Naked, but not unashamed. Blushing, embarrassed and oh so eager for it. This night she watched me, closely. She watched until she noticed that I was close. Then one hand reached out and teased my pussy and it wasn't long until I stiffened and arched my back, whimpering out loud. I came, explosively and Melanie rubbed my pussy and now her hips were driving up, fucking me. I shuddered through the spasms and then collapsed on her, my head finding her shoulder. When I was conscious enough to know what was going on, Melanie made me look at her.

"I talked to Erin today. We are going to her apartment tomorrow evening, darling. A chance to enjoy some new things for us. Something completely different than what we have had over the last few months."

I wasn't happy to hear that. Erin had taken advantage of me the first time we had met, not without Melanie's agreement, or for that matter, mine. We had both gotten caught up in the night. I had let things go, perhaps too far, but Melanie seemed to love what I had done. I kept my resolution to myself to be good. I said nothing, not wanting to cause any problems.

The next morning I woke up and remembered Melanie telling me that we were going to Erin's tonight. I sighed quietly, in my bed, next to Melanie's. She had made me sleep alone again and I was disappointed. Most times after Melanie had fucked me we ended up in her bed, holding each other. Last night she had sent me to bed alone.

I lay there, silently, and remembered the last time I had been to Erin's. I could picture everything that was done to me in my mind and my stomach began to knot up. It felt as though there was a hard lump inside it. It wasn't that I didn't sort of like Erin, but what had happened and how I felt during and after.

I didn't really want to get up but after Melanie woke up she had me run a bath for her and wash her. I enjoyed that a lot. She was lovely to look at and I loved being able to touch her skin. I wasn't allowed to touch her sexually, though, just wash her. It was frustrating. I had to use a washcloth so I didn't really get to touch her with my hands. After that, after drying her off, she had me shower so I was clean and fresh. We went to breakfast together, companionable, but quiet. I was thinking about going to Erin's apartment and I couldn't get out of my mind what had happened before.

We got back to our room and she told me to study, which I did. Melanie did also. Once I focused on my texts and the homework that I had, I managed not to think about tonight.

Melanie sent me out for lunch for the both of us. There was a place on campus where you could spend coupons that we got with out rooms for sandwiches and stuff like that. So I went and returned with lunch. When I entered our room, I noticed a small bag, zipped shut by our door. Of course I pictured floggers, paddles, handcuffs, rope, strapons and any other thing she had for me. My stomach knotted up again. I handed her the sandwich and chips I had purchased for her and sat, my eyes pulled to the bag. I ate but everything I had tasted like sawdust.

She knew that my not knowing what was in that bag would drive me to think all sorts of things. She watched my face, smiling at my expressions. I tried to study with her but it was hard to keep concentrating, because every time I looked up my eyes went to the bag.

Dinner was a welcome break from seeing it, although I wasn't really hungry. I was nervous, afraid a little, scared, all sorts of emotions running through me. After dinner, when we were back in our room, Melanie took me in the bathroom and made up my face, to make me look pretty, she said.

She picked out a nice pair of slacks and a top for me. A pair of filmy thong panties also. You could see my slit through them, which made me blush. And I hated that I was without my pubic hair. And that made me think about the lingerie party which wasn't a pleasant thought either. It wasn't turning into a wonderful evening for me.

We left and she drove us to Erin's. Erin greeted us at the door and we went inside. Melanie told Erin to take me to her bedroom and me that I was to get dressed. She handed me the bag that had been in my mind all afternoon. At least I was going to get to see what was in it now.

Erin let me in and closed the door behind me, leaving me alone. I set the bag on the bed and opened it, moaning when I saw the stupid maid's outfit in it. There were four sets of handcuffs in it also. I did as I was told however. Taking it out and laying it on the bed. I slowly undressed, the outfit a reminder of that last time here. I put on the stockings and garter belt, then I put my panties back on, knowing that they should be over the garter belt so they could be taken off without having to unclip the stockings. Then I slipped into the black, short dress. It barely covered my stocking tops. The apron was next and then I pinned up my hair so I could put on the stupid hat.

I took a deep breath and walked out. Melanie and Erin were in the kitchen and there was a lot of food on trays and bottles and glasses, and I didn't know what to think.

"Darling, you look so precious! Are you ready to have an enjoyable time?"

I swallowed and nodded yes. I hoped it would be anyway.

"Erin is having a small party tonight, and I thought it would be so special if you were to serve people at it. Doesn't that sound fun?"

I closed my eyes, I wanted to say no, but I nodded yes after I opened them again. I had thought it was going to be just the three of us again. I could deal with that, mostly, but now I knew that some other people were going to be there also and my stomach knotted up tighter than it had been. What was she going to do to me now?

It wasn't long and Erin's guests began to arrive. Melanie was introduced as a friend; I was introduced as Melanie's roommate. But Melanie was a guest and I was a servant. I was told to take drink orders and once everyone but me had one, then I had to walk around with a tray of the snacks. Of course people were sitting down and I had to bend over to serve them. I could feel my dress pulling up behind, well above the stocking tops and I knew that anyone behind me could see the bottom of my ass. That made me blush and feel embarrassed. I had to stand by the kitchen door, waiting until someone needed something and then I had to go and get it. I had to occasionally circle the room with a tray of refreshments, bending over and showing more than I really wanted, but at least I still had the thong on.

All night I felt eyes on me, eyes with snickers behind them as they watched me walk about with drinks and refreshments. As they watched me have to bend and show more than was polite. The girls would look at me and giggle. The men just stared at me and smiled. I was red-faced most of the night. I never got used to it, even though it was close to my fantasy of being naked in front of people. Several of them patted my ass, making me blush harder, but Melanie's smiles at me told me not to stop them. She watched me almost all night, smiling at me, which made me feel a little better. At least I was pleasing her by doing this.

Finally everyone had left but Melanie, Erin, a man that I assumed was Erin's boyfriend and I. I cleaned up the living room, feeling his eyes on me all the time. Once I had all the glasses and trays and dishes in the kitchen, Melanie called to me. She leaned close and whispered to me.

"Go in the bedroom and take off everything but the garter belt and stockings. There is a blindfold in the bag, put it on after you have undressed and laid the four handcuffs on each corner of the bed. Then lie down on your back in the middle of the bed, darling."

I shuddered inside, picturing Melanie and Erin teasing and tormenting me.

I walked slowly into the bedroom and closed the door. Swallowing nervously, not knowing for sure what was going to happen to me, I undressed. I laid out the handcuffs and then put the blindfold on. I lay back on the bed, shivering. I don't know how long I lay there alone, but it seemed forever. I finally heard the door open. I couldn't see, but I felt two people sit down by my head and pull my arms out and fasten them in the cuffs. Then hands were at my breasts and nipples, teasing them into hard points. I was moaning softly, becoming aroused, when I felt another pair of hands on my left leg, cuffing my ankle. I tried to sit up, panicking.

"Shhhh, darling, relax. You want to please me, don't you?'

I felt the hands on my right leg, cuffing that ankle also and I softly whimpered. Who was it at my feet? It wasn't Melanie; she was at my head. I didn't think it was Erin. She, I was sure, was on my other side, toying with my nipple. I swallowed.

"Y-y-yes, Melanie."

I felt the bed between my legs dip as someone got on it. I trembled and wanted to close my legs but I couldn't.

The person moved up and I felt a hand on my thigh. It stroked my thigh, caressing me. Two more hands teased my nipples. I was a little afraid, nervous, but the touching worked to distract me until the hand found my pussy. Then I stiffened, gasping.

"Darling, relax, I want you to do this for me. I want to see you do this. You want to please me, don't you? "

"Y-y-yes Melanie."

"Tell me what you want to do darling."

"I-I-I want t-t-to please you Melanie."

"Good girl."

The hand at my pussy stroked it and then a finger went up it. I stiffened again and I realized that it wasn't a girl's finger but a man's. It was much thicker than a girl's was, longer, and I whimpered.

"Melanie...."

"Yes, darling?"

"Who i-is th-that?"

"A friend of Erin's."

I sensed him leaning over me and felt the bed move down by my ribs. I gasped as a warm cock, hard and throbbing, touched my lips.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers