Sabine At School Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,034 Followers

I just looked at her for a few seconds.

"Ah, yes, that would be nice Melanie."

"I'm glad that you agree, Sabine, but I should tell you that even if you didn't want to play, we would because I want to. Do you know why?"

"Um, because you make the rules for us, for me?"

"That's right, Sabine. I get to decide what we are going to do and you will do what I want, won't you?"

"Um, yes, Melanie. You know that I will."

"Well, then, why are your clothes still on?"

I shivered at how strong she was being, how she expected me to do as I was told. I stood up and undressed for her, taking off everything, putting away my outer clothes and then my underwear in the hamper. When I came back to stand In front of the couch, directly in front of Melanie, she smirked at me.

Sabine, you are such a little eager slut. You really like being naked for me, don't you?"

"Yes, Melanie."

She reached out and cupped my pussy.

"What is this darling?"

I knew what she wanted me to say, but I couldn't.

"It's my pussy, Melanie."

"It may be a pussy when you are dressed, Sabine, but with you naked it's a cunt, isn't it?"

"Ah, yes, Melanie."

"Well, tell me what it really is, tell me what I have in my hand."

With that I felt her middle finger slip up inside me and I moaned softly.

"It's my cunt, Melanie." "And is it wet?"

"Yes."

I blushed when I said that, because as soon as she told me to strip my pussy started to get wet and now that she had her finger inside me, it just seemed to get wetter.

"God, Sabine, I love making you do this. Spread your legs wider and bend over a bit. I want to get at your tits too."

I shuffled my feet further apart and bent over so she could get at my nipples. Her free hand went to my left breast and rolled the nipple, pinched it, pulled it and twisted it until it stood up, erect. Then she moved to my right breast and did the same thing to it. She pinched it harder, making me suck in a breath as I felt a little pain surge through it. While she teased my nipples she added another finger to my pussy and was slowly thrusting both fingers in and out of me.

She watched my face; she always did when she was teasing me like this. She liked to see it get red because of my embarrassment at what I would do for her, then see my mouth open a little and see me lick my lips as I got aroused. Then she would watch me closely until she felt I was about to orgasm. Then she would stop teasing me or pinch a nipple hard or slap my pussy. Tonight, just as I was so close to coming, she pinched a nipple hard, making me gasp, forgetting almost immediately how aroused I was and how close I was.

Melanie smiled at me. I just stood, partly bent over so she could reach my nipples and panted softly.

"Just stand there Sabine, spread your feet a little further apart and put your hands behind your head."

I did as I was told, trembling a little. Melanie sat back and just looked at me, smiling at how obedient I was. I felt sort of slutty. But it was making her smile so I wasn't unhappy, just frustrated by not coming. I don't know how long she just looked at me, but it seemed a long time. I had calmed down and was just horny enough to really want an orgasm. She leaned forward again and cupped my pussy in her hand. It felt so good! She held me there and snaked a finger back, just flicking it over my asshole, making me jerk. She giggled. I blushed. I should be used to that by now, but I didn't think I ever would be.

"What am I holding, Sabine?"

I remembered what she liked.

"My cunt."

"Mmmmm, is it a nice little cunt, Sabine, or is a dirty, slutty cunt?"

God, my face was so hot and red!

"It's a dirty, slutty cunt, Melanie."

"Why is it dirty and slutty?"

"Um, because I am naked and letting you feel me?"

"That's partly true, Sabine. It's also very wet, isn't it?"

My face felt like it got hotter when she said that.

"Ah, yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, it's wet."

"What's wet?"

I shivered.

"My cunt is wet, Melanie."

"And only dirty sluts get wet cunts when they are naked, don't they?"

"Yes, Melanie."

She started to finger me again after she said that and I just stood in front of her like a cow, letting her. This time she started with one finger then added a second. She watched my face again and I stood red faced and shuddering inside. She was slow and teasing. She added a third finger, making me gasp. I felt so open. She watched my expressions until she knew I was close again and pulled out her fingers, then slapped my pussy firmly. I squealed and jerked back, surprised.

I saw her frown when I moved back from the slap and hurriedly got back like she wanted me. My pussy felt so warm and tingling.

"Put your hands on my knees, Sabine and hold your head up."

I got into that position, thinking I knew what she was going to do and I was right.

Melanie slapped my breasts, the left then the right, making them bounce and sway under me. She did that several times until they were a nice pink shade. Then she pinched each nipple firmly, making me suck in a breath. I was so aroused it wasn't funny and my abdomen felt like there was a knot in it. But the slapping and pinching made me back off from coming.

"What does my little slut want?"

I didn't want to have to ask her. My face had to look very mournful and I took a deep breath.

"I want you to fuck me, please."

"Really? Where do you want to be fucked, darling?"

"Please fuck my cunt, Melanie."

"Oh but you are such a dirty cow, Sabine. Dirty cows get fucked in the ass."

I moaned softly.

"Maybe we can do what you want and what dirty cows get, Sabine. Would you like that?"

I would have agreed to anything if she would fuck me. I was so horny it almost hurt.

"Yes, Melanie, I would like that."

She knew I didn't really mean that I wanted to be fucked up the ass. She smirked at me. She knew how much I disliked it.

"Go get a strapon and the lube and a dildo, darling."

I shuddered inside and straightened up. I went to her dresser and opened the top drawer. I picked out a strapon, then a dildo, the smallest, and the lube. I walked back to her. She took them all from me and I shivered in relief. I wasn't going to have to lube my asshole for her tonight. Melanie slipped off her clothes so she was naked too. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so lovely. I wanted to go to her, hold her, kiss her, but I stood and waited. I watched her put on the strapon and shivered once more.

"Get on your knees, head on the floor, darling."

I got down and lowered my head, resting it on my arms. I knew my cheeks opened up and I was showing everything, which made me blush again.

Melanie knelt behind me and thrust her strapon up my pussy, fucking it slowly and drizzled some lube on my asshole. Then she stuck a finger in my ass, pushing it in and out, twisting it inside me. I knelt, trembling. I wanted her so bad, just not there. She worked her finger inside me, pulling and twisting so I opened up. Then she pulled out of my pussy, leaving me empty. It wasn't long and she pushed the dildo into my pussy.

"Give me a hand, Sabine."

I reached back and she took my hand and put it on the dildo. Then I felt the head of her cock at my ring. I moaned softly and she pushed, popping the head inside me. God I felt so full with a dildo in my pussy and her in my ass.

"Listen carefully, slut. When I push in, you pull the dildo out, when I pull out, you push the dildo in. Do you understand?"

I murmured softly.

"Y-y-yes."

"Are you ready, slut?"

"Y-y-yes."

She thrust into me and I pulled the dildo back. I felt ashamed that I was doing this to myself. Melanie pulled back and I thrust the dildo in. My eyes filled, so humiliated that she was making me fuck my pussy while she fucked my ass. I was glad that I had taken the smallest one because I felt as though I was stuffed like a turkey.

"Darling this is even tighter. God, I love your ass, Sabine."

"Where's my cock, slut?"

"I-I-in m-m-my ass."

"Who gets fucked up the ass, slut?"

"Dirty s-s-sluts."

"Mmmmm, dirty sluts or dirty little cunts get fucked in the ass, you are right."

I whimpered softly, humiliated.

Melanie began to thrust deep inside my ass and I managed to keep pace with her until I was close to coming again. Then my hand pushed the dildo up my pussy just held it there, while Melanie fucked me. It felt like I had a bat up my ass and I could feel her cock rubbing on the dildo inside me, separated by just a little skin and meat. But even though I was ashamed and humiliated at what I was doing, my body betrayed me once more and I began to push back at her. It felt so good and so dirty at the same time. Melanie fucked steadily until she slammed her cock up me, sucking in a breath and then I felt her grinding on me and jerking, her breath hissing out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck, you dirty little bitch!"

I just held myself in position for her as she came with her cock up my ass. I was so close to coming. She didn't tease me or touch my pussy; she just ground on my ass, shuddering as the spasms flew through her. I had let go of the dildo and it slid out, falling on the floor with a thump. I wanted to touch myself, but I knew she would get upset if I did, so I just knelt there, sniffling.

Melanie finally stopped twitching and pulled me up by my hair. She bent over.

"I love you Sabine. That was so exciting! Did you like it?"

I wanted to say no, but I took a breath.

"Y-y-yes Melanie, it was nice."

"Nice? It was awesome, darling. Did you come?"

"No, Melanie. I'm sorry."

"Oh precious, let me help you."

She pulled her cock out and had me roll over. Then she stuffed the dildo up my pussy and fingered my clitoris until I was squirming and breathing fast. It didn't take long. In no time at all my ass was lifting up and down and Melanie didn't have to push the dildo in and out, I was fucking myself on it for her. She rubbed right next to my clitoris and the sensations were wonderful and I exploded, keening, my eyes closed, my ass bucking up and down.

I lay; shivering and shaking on the floor as the aftershocks of my orgasm bubbled inside me. My eyes were closed and I was breathing hard. I heard Melanie move and looked at her. She had gotten a nightie and put it on, then removed her strapon. She dropped it next to me.

"Get up and clean these off and then put them away."

I sat up and removed the dildo from my pussy. I picked up the strapon and went into the bathroom to wash them. I dried them off and walked back into our room, picking up the lube and putting them away in her top drawer. Melanie motioned to me and I smiled a little. I walked to her bed and she lifted the covers. I felt so happy as I slid in beside her. Melanie kissed me and then had me turn so she could press up against my back. She cupped a breast, kissed my neck and pressed up tight against me.

"That was lovely, Sabine. You were a good girl tonight."

I said nothing, just luxuriated in being with her, in having her hold me. I smiled a little, even though my ass was tender and felt distended. It was so good to have her hold me and make me feel loved. I lay quietly until I heard her breathing become steady and knew that Melanie was asleep. Then I allowed myself to drop off too.

The next morning was the day of the lingerie party, which I was dreading. Melanie made sure to remind me of it first thing in the morning. When she woke up she had me run the bath and she came into the bathroom naked, just as I was. She smirked at me, seeing my face screw up, thinking of being ducked, but she just got in the tub and leaned back.

"Get in, in front of me, darling."

I did and she gripped my hair and pulled me back, feeling my body stiffen. Then she giggled. She held me against her and we just enjoyed the hot water. After a bit she had me wash her and then myself. She didn't wash me today. I wasn't disappointed, because I got to wash her. That was nice for me. I got to dry her off; kneeling at her feet and that felt very right too. Melanie did dry my hair for me and I got to dry hers too. It was very nice to do little things for each other. It made me forget the lingerie party. At least for a while.

Melanie dressed and allowed me to also. She told me to study which I did, but she also reminded me of where we were going tonight, just to see the look on my face. She had never forgotten how to push my buttons, I don't think she ever would. It was a good day, really, spent in companionable silence for the most part, studying and listening to her favorite CD's. However, as it got later, I began to get nervous and then I thought of my wishes. All those that I hadn't claimed. I didn't even know how many I had earned. I just knew that I had some.

"Melanie?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I would like to claim one of my wishes, please."

"What would my little girl want?"

"I would like us to go to dinner tonight. A nice dinner, maybe with candles and just the two of us. Would you like that too?"

"Mmmmm, that sounds very lovely, but we have to think of where and the time. We have to be at the party by eight."

I shivered but smiled at her. Smiled because she thought my wish would be nice.

"I know just the place, Melanie. I'll go and make reservations for us."

She smiled and nodded. I hurried out and called to reserve a table at a place called "The Library". It was an older building with lots of bookcases and books in it and the owners had made little nooks and crannies sheltered by bookcases so it would seem as though you were alone. It was probably the most romantic place in our city.

When I got back, Melanie had laid out my nicest dress, a silky green that set off my blonde hair nicely. She had also laid out a pair of thigh high stockings and a brief thong. No bra, since I couldn't really wear one with that dress. She was in bra and panties, searching her clothes for the right outfit. She settled on a black dress with a nice vee in front that showed off her cleavage. It was cut low in back so you knew she was braless.

"How much time do we have?"

"I made the reservations for six, Melanie. I know it is early, but since we are going to that stupid party, I had to."

"I don't want to hear you bitching about the party, Sabine. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Melanie, I'm sorry."

"I don't want to hear that you are sorry. I want you to remember what I want and be happy with it."

I nodded. I didn't have to be happy but I had best put on a good face for her, even though I didn't want to. I smiled.

"Get your clothes off and get in the bathroom."

I stripped again, it seemed that I was always undressing for her, but that I liked. Melanie made up my face, something that I wasn't really that good at doing and she fixed my hair. I looked pretty good, I thought, looking at myself in the mirror. Melanie then did her own face, explaining to me what she did so I could do it for her after I was good enough. Then she did the same with her hair. I didn't look any where near as good as she did, though. I still wondered why she was with me. She certainly could do better, but I was just pleased that it was me that she chose.

We went back into our room and dressed. Melanie found nice heels for both of us and took me back into the bathroom so we could see ourselves in the large mirror. She smiled at me and that made me happy. We did look pretty good, she more than me, but I wasn't bad. Then we were off to "The Library".

When we got there I was self-conscious because I was braless and my nipples showed. Mine are sort of thick and stand up even when not erect, sort of like pencil erasers. They only didn't show much when I wore a bra. We were seated at our table, in a corner, shielded by a bookcase and the waiter lit candles at our table. It was like being alone with her even in a restaurant.

"Melanie, I want to order and pay for this, please."

She was in a good mood and didn't object. I ordered broiled lobster with drawn butter. We were too young to drink but we didn't need it. I, at least, was intoxicated just by being with my love. We sat and talked quietly, enjoying each other's company and it helped me to put the party out of my mind for a time. When the meal came and was set in front of us I spoke.

"I want to feed you Melanie, please. I'll be careful to not stain your dress."

She smiled and let me, so I carefully cracked her lobster and dipped small pieces in the butter and fed her. I sat next to her, not across the table. Melanie did the same for me and it was decadent to be sitting in that corner, feeding each other lobster, doused in butter. I was enjoying it very much.

"Darling do something for me."

"Anything, Melanie."

"Let your shoulder strap slip off and down your arm."

I couldn't refuse her and did, my dress just hanging on my nipple on that side. I reddened a little. She fed me some more and I fed her and I forgot that my dress was just hanging. Melanie did nothing until the waiter was back, asking if we needed anything, then she reached over and gave my dress a gentle tug. I turned beet red as my breast uncovered. Melanie smiled at me and I weakly smiled back. The waiter just stared at my uncovered breast. I felt so warm in my face. Melanie hissed at me.

"God, Sabine, cover up!"

I tugged up my dress, feeling my face flush. The waiter smirked at me and I couldn't hold his eyes. I looked down. He finally left and Melanie giggled.

"That was cute, Sabine. He sure enjoyed it."

I was embarrassed but happy that she liked it. We finished our meal and ordered dessert, one piece of cheesecake for the two of us. We ate it, enjoying each other and the taste. I couldn't help but smile at her. Even if she had embarrassed me with the waiter it still was a wonderful time. But all wonderful times have to end. Melanie looked at her watch. I sighed. The next part of the night I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy all that much.

She did let me pay for dinner and we left. Melanie drove us to this house on the south side of town. It was in a newer development and fairly large. She parked and we got out, my stomach tight. She rang the doorbell and the woman who had been with Ms. Wilson answered the door. She motioned us inside and led us to a large living room with eight other women seated on couches and in chairs.

"Our model has arrived so we can begin."

I trembled. Melanie sat and motioned me to just stand in front of everyone. The woman laid out several skimpy outfits. I just stood and looked at them and then at all the women. I finally looked at Melanie; I delayed as much as I could before moving my eyes to her.

"Pick something out, darling and then put it on."

I shivered and looked at the lingerie on the coffee table in front of me. I picked up the largest thing there, a negligee and panty set. I knew what Melanie expected but I just couldn't do that right now. I walked into the next room and forced myself to stop shaking. I undressed, taking all my lovely clothes off. I sniffled and pulled on the panties. They were sheer and my slit showed. I slipped on the negligee and closed my eyes, shivering. I took a deep breath and walked out. The woman described the outfit while I stood, blushing. Then she had me walk to each woman there and let her feel the material. I had to turn around and the panties were sheer enough that the crack of my ass was visible too. I was embarrassed completely even though it was only women.

When she had answered questions and everyone had seen the outfit, she motioned to me and I sighed. I went to the table and looked at what was left. I picked up a filmy bra and panty set and started to walk out.

"Sabine…"

I turned to look at Melanie, nervous.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,034 Followers