Sable and The Supers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down, supporting herself on her hands, feeling her breasts settle heavy on his chest and deriving power, not distraction, from the sensation.

"You," she whispered at the flushed, blank face of the Hero, "are my bitch."

She twisted her hips, feeling him shift inside her, feeling the shuddering response from his body and a white-hot spear of pleasure inside her that made her more alert, not less.

She grinned, clenched and wriggled again. He arched underneath her, stretching his joints against the bonds, as she surfed the fierce ecstasy of having his submissive cock massaging her insides.

He moved underneath her as she ran her hands over the rock-hard, sweaty expanse of his chest, letting her palms and fingertips feel the ridges of his abdominals and the swelling curves of his pectorals before finding the twin bumps of his nipples.

She tweaked them and he shuddered powerfully, sending shooting joys straight up her cunt, making her own nipples burn.

She grinned, fiercely.

"Ship! I think his nipples are lonely!"

Two spidery arms curved in from the sides, pincers folding out from them.

They seized and squeezed his nipples at the base, drawing an animal howl from his throat and making a bright red cap swell above the pincers.

The sounds coming from his mouth were devoid of all intelligence, purely bestial in nature.

She licked her fingers then lightly flicked the swollen, protruding tips of his nipples, the sounds alone making her cunt clench deliciously about him.

Then she felt him pulse inside her.

"Ship! Stop him cumming!"

She felt the arm that moved behind her, nestling at the base of his cock. She didn't feel the carefully tuned current into him, but she did feel him stop twitching and she did see the anguished frustration contort his face.

She leaned forward, one hand on his sternum, and slapped his face.

"Bitch boy! Wake up!" She slapped him harder when he failed to respond.

"Bitch, you're mine! Wake up!" She slapped him harder again.

His eyes rolled down, full of delirium as he stared without focus at her face.

"Now, here are the rules. I will make you suffer. I will make this sex torture for you until you answer my questions. When I'm satisfied, you get to cum. Do you understand me?"

His throat twisted but no words came out.

She slapped him hard enough to make his ears ring. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress!" he managed to gasp out.

"Good," she purred, settling her elbows on his chest while her hips kept up a rocking, side-to-side, in-and-out slow teasing almost-fuck of his cock that etched despair into his face.

She hadn't told him to call her 'Mistress', and he had known to do so. How interesting.

"Now. Do you get your costume out of a Wardrobe?"

"Yes, Mistress!" he groaned in a cracked voice.

"Do you step inside and have it appear on you without having to dress?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

So. The Engineer was lying about something.

"Do you remember designing your costume?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

She almost continued, then stopped herself. She didn't even know if he was answering, or just responding.

"Do you remember having had sex before today?"

"No, Mistress!"

Right, then.

For good measure, she tweaked his swollen nipples again, making his eyes roll back in his head, then slapped him to bring them back to her.

"How did you design your costume?"

"The Wardrobe... gave me options... I chose..."

"Good boy," she purred, circling one palm lightly over one nipple, just brushing it, making him swell impossibly more inside her.

She gave herself the luxury of enjoying the sensation, purring as she settled around him, feeling the splitting fullness inside her, idly playing with her own nipples, the searing, brain-wiping jolt of the embedded reaction now simply lifting her higher, reinforcing her as Mistress instead of destroying her as a slut.

Hey, there was a thought.

"Ship," she purred, tweaking his swollen buds. "I think these need jewellery."

She tweaked and massaged them as the gleaming chrome piercing guns folded down, his face once more descending into mindless instinct.

"Is he aroused enough?" she asked, sweetly.

"Yes, Sable."

She reached back behind herself to feel his balls. They were hard, hot and swollen and she could guess at their colour.

She grinned a feral grin of sadistic, retributive triumph as the piercing guns moved into place, grabbed and pulled on his nipples and then struck, two needles simultaneously puncturing his flesh.

He bellowed like a wounded bull, and she could feel the desperate need to cum in the jumping of his cock inside her.

"One last question," she hissed to his contorted face as the pincers withdrew, leaving gleaming chrome rings adorning his nipples.

"Who were you as a human?"

He stared past her blankly. She slapped him hard enough to make her own ears ring, but his expression didn't change.

"Do you remember before you were a Hero?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Well, at least she hadn't broken him.

"Who were you?"

"I..." Confusion broke through the turmoil of arousal and frustration.

She slapped him again. "Who were you?"

"I..." his face contorted with the effort of remembering, but no more words came out.

"How long ago did you appear in this city?"

"Three years, Mistress!"

"What was your name when you appeared?"

"Thunder, Mistress!"

"Your human name. Before you decided on your Hero name, what was your human name?"

"... " This time his mouth merely worked, soundlessly, and a look of confused panic warred with tortured ecstasy on his granite features.

She sat up, suddenly elated. She felt like the answer was just past the next door. Her hunch had been borne out, and she was gloatingly happy.

She grabbed his nipples, pulling and twisting while clenching and twisting her cunt about his cock.

"WHERE YOU EVER HUMAN?"

Something seemed to break behind his eyes. "NO, MISTRESS!"

She crowed with laughter, her fingers digging into his chest as she ground herself down around his cock.

"You're just another toy, you know that?" She said to his contorted face. "Another fuck-toy for me to play with. The question is: was uncle Engineer a builder or a mechanic?"

She leaned forwards, lifting herself half off him and slamming back, hard, the groan torn from his chest despairing and exhausted.

"Aw, does baby need to cum?" She whispered, bending low towards his ear, her swollen, leaden breasts squashed against his chest.

She sat up, hooked her fingers between his nipple rings and pulled upwards, stretching. "Cum," she said.

The computer turned off the inhibitor.

With a roar that shook the yacht, Thunder came, the explosion of his cum deep inside Sable like a supersonic punch, driving all breath from her body, doubling her up as it lifted her entirely off his cock, his second spurt slamming like a kick straight into her groin before his cock slapped down onto his belly, his third and final spurt hitting him in his chest and the underside of his chin.

She landed as strong as a rag doll, wrung out by her own orgasm, collapsing and slipping sideways, sprawling helplessly on the floor where she lay on her back, her cunt stinging from the impact of his cum, trying to get her breath back.

"Fuck me," she gasped when she managed it. "I have got to do that again!"

#

On rubbery knees she left him, heading back to the control room, thoughtfully belting a black robe about her naked and sweat-sheened body but carelessly leaving it gaping between her breasts down to her navel.

Despite her suspicions—and the evidence of the Wardrobes—it was looking less and less likely the Engineer had built this reality. She had not seen any evidence of homosexuality in his character, but other males seemed to follow the same rules as the females.

So he had either crafted it out of existing rules, or...

Or was just another puppet with delusions of grandeur.

She frowned. Both options seemed equally likely.

Did she need more evidence? Did she need to study another inhabitant?

Her lips twisted as part of her relished the thought of getting her claws into another meaty, huge-cocked Hero and part of her berated herself for becoming just another pervert.

But even so... "Ship, put a call through to Growler."

The hulking battering ram was at home.

"Sable!" he boomed happily from the video screen as he registered her face before registering the expanse of skin beneath it, his voice trailing on automatically as his eyes were drawn irresistibly down past the bulging sideways swells of her breasts. "Settling in okay?"

"Yes, thank you, I'm..."

Suddenly, her hand slapped the disconnect. She sat staring at his after-image in shock.

There was a third possibility she hadn't even begun to consider.