Sable and The Supers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sable began walking forwards, slowly, one foot delicately placed in front of the other. Thunder was paralysed by his own mental torment and just stood, immobile, as his body finished getting ready for her.

His eyes settled on her boobs, which were closer and easier than anything further south.

She got close to the edge of his containment area, staring at his face quizzically. She was wary of him playing possum, trying to punch her when she got within range, but there was no faking that complete lack of mental activity. She had seen too much of it.

Just to be sure, she reached out, slid her little fingers through the rings through his nipples, and twisted sharply. His eyes rolled back in his head, his rock-hard cock jerked and became thicker, and a shudder went through his entire enormous body.

"Bed!" Sable snapped.

The bed smoothly rose from the floor as Thunder, like a falling obelisk, collapsed back onto it, his cock slapping against his belly with a noise like a gunshot.

Sable climbed over him, her knees barely able to spread wide enough to pass his hips, and grabbed his cock, needing both hands to get a good grip and lever it up, the pressure inside it making her work to bend it back towards her.

Thunder shuddered again, a groan like an approaching storm vibrating out of his massive chest.

Sable was already wet, her intellectual exercises and metaphysical turmoil feeding back into her frustrations and making her almost permanently horny.

She had to move up onto her feet and crouch to get high enough to place him at her entrance.

She lowered herself with a shudder, bracing her hands on his chest, eyes rolling up in her head but feeling the surge of total power that domination gave her.

He arched up towards her as her fingers, which had splintered slate flooring tiles only two days before, curled into his chest.

Despite his barley believable thickness stretching her, she was still able to squeeze about him, which made his back arch so strongly he lifted her up.

His jaw was going from shuddering to slack, his eyes vacant.

This was so much fun she could no longer complain about all the Villains who did it.

"We're going to work on your training," she whispered, her hips slowly rocking from side to side and her hands mauling his pecs, his nipples hard against her palms. "You're going to start by grabbing my breasts."

His arms obediently came up, his meaty palms opening and seizing her huge and flushed orbs.

"Yessss!" A surge of lust, of power and dominance, went right through her. "Massage them, squeeze and release them, yes! Like that, roll them around. You feel me clench you like that? That means you're pleasing me, that's what you want to make me do."

A groan was her only answer as he continued, mindlessly but with learning, to maul her breasts.

"Now let's talk about your fingers and my nipples," she hissed at him as her own fingers found his nipples, squeezed and started pulling them slowly away from his chest, making his hands close upon her flesh hard enough to crumble rocks or to send liquid fire coursing to her cunt.

She'd deal with the moral contortions of this world later. When she was finished with this cunt-struck man-whore.

#

The Engineer slouched dejectedly back to his bedroom, fervently wishing he had never met Sable, was still back in his nice city and didn't have to think about metaphysical matters because life was too much fun. The question—why?—had occurred to him, as well.

The three women were lying tangled together on his bed. Felony would be out for a long while. It took training, practice and conditioning to be able to take sex that hard and just bounce back for more. The Engineer had even managed to break serious porn stars before.

His two maids, however, stirred as he entered, raising sleepy, happy, satiated but still lustful faces to stare in his general, slightly unfocused, direction.

He felt a familiar but suddenly more meaningful and intense surge of affection for his slaves. They had stayed with him through three cities now, and he was mostly certain that if he stopped drugging them just by his existence they would still stay with him.

They each raised their uppermost arms in a "hug me!" gesture as he walked towards the bed, shedding his robe.

When he climbed on and the bed shifted under his weight, Felony moved slightly and muttered, but she didn't wake up even when he lay down and draped his muscular leg over her narrow waist.

His two maids curled around him, one behind, her breasts squashing into his back as she slid down to hook her legs under his, her slender arm wrapping around his chest and falling, apparently accidentally, so her hand covered one nipple and the other, on the other side of Felony, reaching out to lay her arm over his.

"It is disturbing," he said, secure and emboldened by the fact he could use them as confessors who would not judge, would probably not comprehend and would forget if ordered, "to realise that for a century I was the only real human being in this world, before that bloody Sable turned up."

Even for the Engineer, who had missed Sable's hints until she almost had to scream at him, the faint stillness and rigidity in his maids was glaringly obvious.

#

"YOU WHAT?"

Faced with inevitable disclosure—it's very hard to keep secrets from one who has super strength and whose every bodily fluid including sweat is a mind-control drug—the maids had confessed everything.

"We're human," the short-haired one, whose name had once been Catherine, said quietly.

It is very hard to have an argument, let alone a serious discussion, when everybody is naked, but for possibly the first time in his career as a Super Villain, if not his entire existence, the Engineer was not being distracted.

His two maids were sitting together on the bed, touching enough for mutual support, with their knees together and their hands clasped in their laps, their arms pushing their breasts together but contrition preventing the pose from being coyly flirtatious.

The Engineer was standing and staring at them, not quite sure if he had heard correctly.

"Just... Give me the details," he said, his voice aggrieved.

"We died and came here," the one with long braids, who had once been Siobhan, said, "and we were told—separately, we didn't know each other then—that we were going to a world where lawful good heroes and villains played mind control games with each other."

"Which was my fetish," Catherine broke in, candidly. "The mind control, not the super powers."

"And mine," Siobhan said, her face turning wistful as she remembered the unbelievable moment when the afterlife promised her what she had secretly, guiltily, dreamed about in the warm comfort of her lonely bed.

"We were asked who we wanted to be," Catherine continued, "but I was too scared to ask be a Heroine, and I didn't want to hurt people so I didn't want to be a Villain."

"I just didn't trust him," Siobhan said. "I told him that to his face."

"So we were told we would be normal humans, free to choose sides."

"We met soon after that," Catherine took up the tale, "and we could tell we were different from everyone else. So we stuck together. We were both bisexual, and so as soon as we decided to start living together, we started fucking."

"Then we saw the news about Skybird," Siobhan broke in. The Engineer's face took on a wistful air of pleasant remembrance.

Skybird, a tall and willowy blonde in blue and white whose powers of flight far exceeded any other Super and who could call birds from nowhere to her aid, was one of the first Heroes to really give the Engineer a hard time, and so when he caught her she became the first who, instead of merely playing with, he systematically broke down, brain-washed, humiliated, retrained, videotaped and then left, in a rigid hog-tie, in the middle of the city square begging to be fucked by any man or woman who came close enough to hear. It was not something he would ever, ever do again, but it had fit right in with the rules of the city he had first lived in.

"I said we should find out who did that, and get a job with them," Siobhan continued. "Since you signed her left arse cheek, it wasn't hard finding out how, and it was fairly obvious what your mainstream identity was."

"Fairly obvious?" the Engineer broke in, hurt incredulity on every line of his face.

"Well, you were relying on comic-book rules," Catherine said in a very small voice, staring at his feet.

The Engineer sagged, conceding the point. "Go on," he said weakly.

"We got maid uniforms, got some training, and applied to your secretary."

The Engineer gave a start as he remembered the application, accompanied by a photo which was perfectly innocent and professional unless you had ever heard of the fetishisation of French maids.

"I hired you immediately," he said, weakly, realising he had been played.

"I think you remember the rest," Siobhan concluded.

He did, and it made no sense to him.

"But you're human!" he burst out. "Not one of my creations, not a figment of my imagination. You knew what I could do, you found out what I was, and you stayed? You never offered to fuck me, I drugged you! I spent a lot of time brain-washing you! Now you tell me you're human? You must be able to throw off my influence as quickly as Sable does!"

"Yes! We can!" Catherine said, forcefully. "Master, we are both bisexual lifestyle submissives with a brainwashing fetish! We were before we died! It's why we're here, we think. We've both been live-in slaves, we've both been house sluts at hard-core bondage clubs, we've been paraded around on leashes and handed off to get fucked by anyone our Master chooses. THIS IS WHO WE ARE."

"Finding you was the best thing we could possibly hope for," Siobhan took up. "You're a Super Villain. You've got endless wealth, you bring in lots of toys for us to play with, you build lots of toys, and you've treated us really well. And just being around you means we get to indulge in our deepest, wettest fantasy—mind-control.

"It wouldn't matter if you had never drugged us and ordered us to be your slaves. We already were. When you hired us, you became our Master. We gave ourselves to you."

The Engineer felt like he needed a chair to collapse into. He had never been into bondage himself when he was alive, he had just built toys for other people, to their designs. He had hardly ever even gone to clubs to see his creations in action. He had always dreamed of civil engineering. His toys and machines in this world were built as much from first principles as anything else. He had always thought that submissive women were having fun and then took the collars off and became normal again the next morning. He had never, ever encountered the idea that slavery of any sort might genuinely be a real fantasy until his death, and this world has such weird rules he hadn't taken them seriously.

"You mean," he said weakly, "all the women who have bought my services—there are really women like that? On Earth?"

"Possibly not that many, Master," Siobhan said as a faint smile played over both their lips, "although you never know."

By unspoken agreement, the two moved apart on the bed, patting the space between them. "Come and sit, Master," Catherine said.

He did so, without thinking about it, and they wrapped their slender arms around his chiselled torso.

"This is a lot to take in," he said after a moment of silence.

"Let us help," Siobhan breathed in his ear, her hands becoming caressing over his chest and nipples.

Bonelessly, Catherine slid to the floor and parted his knees with a feathery touch of her hands.

The Engineer groaned, feeling that he was losing the upper hand but not moving to do anything about it. He groaned again when he felt Siobhan's breath on his nipple a second ahead of her lips and tongue.

He looked down, past her scarlet and black braids, to see Catherine above his groin, his cock rapidly hardening.

She looked up at him, the expression in her eyes worshipful even to his dazed, jangled state.

"Master," she whispered as she pulled his cock upright. "We're yours." And she engulfed it with her lips.

He let his eyes close and fell back, the movement of the bed making Felony mutter and turn in her sleep as Siobhan moved wetly across his chest to his other nipple.

He would have to deal with all of this later.

Much later.

12