Sable and the Supers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly felt pressure against his anus. HE tried to jerk away again but could do nothing as it slowly built, something round pressing against him until, no matter how hard he desperately clenched, it forced inside him. He whimpered, the sense of violation jarring violently with the remembered image, from her mind, of how good this intrusion could feel.

He throbbed even harder.

"Feel that?" she purred, her breath tickling his face. "Just like Supers and their machines keep doing to me. It's such a pity you can't feel yourself being invaded front as well as back."

The pressure in his arse grew and he felt the thing slide inside until it passed where he had nerve endings and kept moving. It stretched him until he whimpered in pain and then stopped. His cock was now throbbing constantly.

She slowly licked his face, sliding her tongue up one cheek from his jawline to over the band around his eyes. He whimpered again.

She moved, her flesh suddenly no longer pressing against his cock, leaping athletically up the bed, landing with her calves pressing against his shoulders. He could smell her suddenly, a sharp musk more intense and arousing than the mere scent of her skin.

"Open wide," she said from far above him. "I know you know how."

He did know, from flesh memories filtered murkily through how badly her mind had been destroyed at the time.

He opened his mouth and felt her move, lower herself onto him.

His first taste of her awoke second-hand memories in his mind and instincts in his body. He suddenly craved her, began licking and sucking on her lips, finding her entrance with his tongue and forcing his way inside her as she purred and gasped above him.

"I don't know what it is," she gasped, "about revenge that is... Oh!... So FUCKING HOT!"

She grabbed his hair, forcing his head up. His tongue slid out of her and along, finding a hard, protruding nub that made her shake and exhale violently when he traced its outline.

She crushed his mouth against her with both hands, making it difficult for him to breath as he desperately laved her until she shuddered violently, let out a long groan and wet his face.

The taste of her cum was new and exciting, and when she released him he started licking it off his chin until her fingers trapped his tongue.

"Leave some for me," she purred, before her weight shifted again, he felt her roll sideways, twist and stretch to lie alongside him, not touching his now painful genitals before slowly licking his chin clean, lingering on every stroke of her tongue.

She sucked on his chin, then slid higher up and kissed him harshly. He eagerly returned the kiss until her thumb forced his jaw wide open and she explored inside his mouth with her tongue, still tasting her own juices.

When she pulled back, he had to gasp for air.

He felt her slither down his body, her skin sliding over his with skin-crawling eroticism, until he knew without feeling it that her mouth was next to his groin.

When her lips engulfed the head of his cock, an uncontrollable shiver went through every cell of his body, making the skin on his head crawl.

She effortlessly slid further down, sliding him through the warm hollow of her mouth to the snug wetness of her throat and down, sheathing him inside her tight oesophagus. The sensations, as she slowly slid him in and out, sucking a little when just his head was behind her lips and then swallowing him back down again, made his nerves scream. A strangled gasp of half pleasure, half pain and all desperate frustration bursting from him.

She pulled off, leaving him aching for more and the bands around the base of his cock allowing him no closer to release.

"Have to get you properly lubricated," she purred, the bed shifting as she moved and positioned herself. He whimpered behind his blindfold, knowing exactly what she meant, before her nether lips pushed down onto his head and she slowly impaled herself upon him.

She squeezed as she lowered herself, forcing her flesh around him, squeezing his head. The sensations from his cock were now fire and ice, his whole body alive and aroused but burning. He opened his mouth to scream and she plugged it with a short, thick gag that forced itself to the back of his throat. He took it without gagging, the memories from her head telling him how.

She purred as she settled herself fully onto him. He could feel the entrance to her womb deep inside her. She moved, pressing and rubbing him at her limit, gasping in pleasure as he tried to scream around the gag.

She began to ride him, pressing her palms into his chest to support her, breathing heavily, fucking herself on him as hard and as fast as a Super could, a searing ribbon of pain from his oversensitive cock only adding to his body's lust.

Her breathing turned to gasps. Inside his head, curled around himself while his body was wracked by sensation, he was begging her to finish, to climax, to stop torturing him.

Her pussy around him clenched even harder, pure agony making his nipples stand up like bullets and his balls clench futilely, full of cum they couldn't release.

She began shouting, urging herself on, moving in a blur of speed until she spasmed around him, squeezing his shaft so hard he nearly blacked out, her cum squirting out even from that seal, soaking his belly and thighs, his ears assaulted by the shriek of a Super in absolute, dominant ecstasy.

She fell onto him when she came off her peak, hungrily sucking and licking the sweat off his face, almost eating his flesh.

She lifted herself off his still impossibly rigid shaft, shuddering with delight as it slowly left her cunt while he almost wept with relief.

He felt her lie down next to him, her leg thrown over his, her breasts pressing into his side as she lightly tickled his chest.

"Was that too much for you?" she purred into his ear, breath tickling him. "I had to last three hours of that torment once. Don't tell me you big, strong men are weaker than us soft women?"

She began loosening the bands around his cock and his balls, very slowly, his nerves so fatigued they were not capable of registering a small change.

"I guess the rules are that every torture ends with the victim cumming, hmmm? So I guess I'll have to make you cum, then, won't I?"

He almost quailed from that, terrified of what it would feel like when he was finally allowed release.

Blood began to flow more freely in and out of his shaft, bringing the same sort of blessed relief as severe pins and needles bring to a cramped limb, but on a scale of a hundredfold.

"The question is," she continued, her fingers softly running over where his chest was bare between his bonds, deftly avoiding his nipples, "is how." She tweaked one nipple, sharply, the pain a muted, pleasurable spike to his libido after the torture from his groin.

"I really don't want to do you any favours if you're my prisoner, now do I?" She grabbed his nipple, stretching and twisting it brutally, blood surging back into his cock, a pulse so close to cumming running through it.

"After all, little fuck-toys get used, they don't get pleasured, am I right?" She switched to his other nipple, crimping it between her fingernails, stretching until his skin would stretch no more and then releasing it with a sharp snap. The sensation felt as good to his cock as her lips had.

He felt himself turned, rotated as if on a spit, facing away from her. The plug in his arse, which had faded into inconsequentiality, suddenly came back to sharp prominence in his mind.

She pressed up against him, breasts pillowing against his back, hard thighs against his, hips against his buttocks, and the plug shifted.

"I've always wanted to use a strap-on," she purred into his newly terrified ear, "but I never liked girls. Which was always a dilemma, until now."

She flexed her hips, and the plug inside him moved, stretching and rubbing his anus. He was still wearing the dildo gag and couldn't whimper, but he tried anyway.

"Do you know your G-spot is inside your arse?" she asked him, chattily. "It's true."

She began pumping her hips, fucking him with what was clearly a longer and thicker shaft than a mere plug.

He tried to squirm away but despite her distractions his bonds did not give a millimetre.

She buried the dildo inside him and wriggled her hips. He could only feel it at his entrance, but that was more than enough. His traitorous cock began to pulse, without touching anything but the air.

She lined herself up and began a long, slow, in-and-out stroke. "I was never quite sure what men saw in this," she said, still friendly and chatty. "They always seemed to want to shove things in my arse. But you know, I can see the attraction of this. There's such a great sense of power about fucking you from behind."

She punctuated her last word by slamming deep inside him, tears of humiliation squeezing out of his eyes.

"Don't try and tell me you don't like this," she purred into his ear. "I can see you twitch."

He squeezed his eyes shut, deeply ashamed. It was true. His cock was throbbing demandingly, was slowly building towards cumming, desperate for any sort of touch, even the sheets on the bed, but denied everything. The only stimulation was to his arse and deep inside it.

"I always wondered what it was like to fuck someone this hard," she said with teeth in her voice, slowly pumping harder and faster into his arse. "I've always been on the receiving end."

She was slamming into him now, bruising him, her hips slapping his buttocks so fast the sounds almost merged into one continuous noise, and he could feel himself teetering on the edge of cumming.

"It feels," she ended, a tigerish grin in her words, "FUCKING FANTASTIC."

He came, spurting so violently he sprayed over the edge of the bed and halfway to the wall, pumping out cum as she continued to fuck him, only his last spurts landing on the bed.

#

The Engineer carried Mercura to his bedroom in a reverse of the traditional fireman's carry, head first, her lips stretched hungrily over the top half of his cock, every step making her bounce on her pneumatic boobs against his belly, fellating him without any effort from her exhausted body and glazed mind.

Siobhan, standing to attention by his door, licked her lips as they passed. He ignored her, so she began idly frigging herself when the door closed them them.

The Engineer marched up to his bed and flipped Mercura up and over and onto it, dropping her sprawled with her feet up towards the pillows, her shoulders on the edge, her head hanging over the edge, her lips not moving from his cock.

He began rocking his hips to slide a few inches in and out of her mouth as he stripped to the waist, then he leant forwards and grabbed her breasts, the hard piercings and her almost as-hard nipples pressing into his palms as he put almost his entire weight on them and slid all the way into her throat until she was suffocated by his balls.

She took her first ever deep-throat with ease, even though her lips and her throat were stretched to accommodate his girth. He couldn't remember if he had ever met a single woman in this world who had a gag reflex. Or, for that matter, a hymen.

Her body began twitching from lack of oxygen before he pulled back enough to let her take a shuddering breath. Then he began slowly fucking her throat as he leant hard enough on her breasts to lift his heels off the ground.

Her hips began twitching in involuntary fucking motions before he pulled back, left just his head inside her lips, said "Swallow all of it," and came, pouring a gallon into her mouth, her throat opening and accepting it like a speed drinker, closing to swallow convulsively only as the stream slowed into a trickle.

He stepped back and ripped off his pants, kicking off his boots as she gasped for air, her mouth slackly open, her face flushed and her sweaty hair reaching the ground.

With one movement he leapt onto the bed and twisted, landing straddling her, cock slapping against her belly. He pushed himself up, grabbed her torso and pulled her underneath him so her head lay on the bed, staring up at him so doped on his cum her eyes barely reacted when he put himself right in her line of sight.

"Where you serious about being prepared to fuck me?" he asked evenly.

"Yes Master," she croaked, her throat now lubricated but still too drained to talk properly.

"Why?"

"I wanted... To bargain."

"Would you have tried to defeat me?"

"I would have... Kept my word."

He stared at her, completely nonplussed.

Sable had been genuinely happy to have sex for the sake of having sex. His maids had been lifestyle submissives looking for a live-in Master. Felony had been looking for a good time. Every woman in this world had either resisted sex or welcomed it. Now Mercura said she would have accepted it because she thought she had to?

He had spent several weeks now watching his assumptions, his knowledge, his comfortable and well-worked out sets of rules crumble around him, culminating in finding Mercura growing and evolving as a sentient entity almost as he watched.

Now the Heroine's use of sex as merely another bargaining tool—possibly the most human thing any non-human inhabitant of this world had ever done—made him feel suddenly and irresistibly angry.

He slid down her body far enough to line up at her entrance, then shoved into her in one violent movement, shouting with rage as he did so.

His girth and her muscles made it a fight but one he was equal to. She screamed with pure pleasure, arching up underneath him, lifting them both off the bed and lifting them higher when, bottoming out, he drove her piercing ring into her clitoris.

He fucked her brutally, driven by a passion that completely overrode his normal calculating enjoyment.

She found the energy to scream in ecstasy over and over again, every time he slammed into her, jolting her up the bed and driving the air from her lungs. Her body was still too weak to wrap her limbs around him so her legs convulsed on the bed and her fingers clawed into the bedclothes.

Her pure enjoyment made him angrier, made him double his efforts, plunging into her so hard every time it would have shattered a non-Super's pelvis, crushing her clitoris with its piercing, the mind-robbing lust from it joining the explosion from her whole cunt to make every cell in her body seem to explode.

He started crying, soundlessly, not letting up his fucking as his rage began burning itself out in her eagerly receptive body.

She screamed in prolonged orgasm three times before, feeling drained and hollow, he came deep inside her at the entrance to her womb, the most unsatisfying ejaculation he could remember, and collapsed on top of her.

#

Sable had let him go after she had dressed, and ordered him to get dressed immediately.

He was learning. He was very carefully not looking at her face, although she wasn't sure if it was the best solution since it meant he spent a lot of time looking at her cleavage instead, and it kept distracting him.

"How many other... Supers are there?" he asked.

"In the world? I don't think anyone knows. In this city? I'm not sure. I've met five or six Villains, I've met three Heroes, I think, and I've no idea how many there actually are. I haven't had time to try and do any sort of census yet."

He frowned, confused. "You tell me I am human, not Villain, but..."

She cut him off, sighing. "You are unique. I am... Not quite unique. We are both different to every other Super in this city, and almost all the other Supers in the world. I used to be human. You are new and you are... Less defined, more flexible. You know you are new, and you have the capacity for growth. They, so far, have... Actually not no capacity for growth, but...

"Ah, fuck it. Look: The Supers in this city, Heroes and Villains both, have grown since I arrived, but they grew in very predictable, very similar ways. Heroes and Villains did not blur the lines, they did not muddy the waters, they did not start overlapping. They become more complex stereotypes, but they are, all of them, still stereotypes.

"That is what I am warning you against, do you see?"

He was silent for a moment, frowning. "I... Think so. What do I do now?"

She smiled, faintly. "You can start by making us more coffee. The first lot got cold."

#

The Engineer lay on top of the limp Mercura until he got his breath back then, with a sudden feeling of self-loathing, twisted to pull out of her and throw himself sideways, landing on his back and lying without touching her.

As soon as his shrinking cock left her deliciously sore vagina, Mercura's eyes began to clear, tone returning to her face and her Super powers of rejuvenation giving her back speech and fine motor coordination.

She rolled her head to look at him, lifting an eyebrow in surprise at the look of bleakness on his face.

He detected her movement, knew it signified a recovery more rapid than she should have been capable of, but no longer had the energy to be offended or even surprised by the fact. It now seemed perfectly normal. He would deal with complexities later.

He made a complicated gesture with one hand in the air, a gesture detected by a small camera in the corner of the room, interpreted by his house computer and relayed to the kitchen where Catherine put down her copy of The Ages of Lulu, picked up a pre-prepared tray, and walked briskly out past the hot water tap on the Engineer's rococo espresso machine.

When she walked in, she automatically licked her lips at the sight of the two Supers, sweat-sheened and exhausted, sprawled across the bed. She was surprised when Mercura rolled her head backwards to see her, lifting an eyebrow at her costume and then rolled tiredly over to be able to take the drink Catherine offered her.

The maid moved from surprise to concern when she saw the listless, depressed look on her Master's face and went sideways to shock when Mercura, with no hint of mental submissiveness, dismissed the maid as sexually uninteresting and gave the Engineer a calculating look.

Catherine retreated, burning with questions and desperately keeping her place by not asking any of them.

She stopped outside the door, giving the slightly dishevelled Siobhan, who had heard the entire session, a look that snapped the brunette out of her quiet self-satisfaction.

"Who the hell has he got?" Catherine asked, uselessly.

Inside the room, Mercura, gulping orange juice to moisten her throat, kept steadily looking at the Engineer's face and let the silence drag out until she no longer felt parched.

"I wouldn't like to think it was me making you feel like that."

He rewarded the joke with a short, harsh laugh. "You are now human," he said flatly.

She frowned. "I told you..."

"You are NOW human," he emphasised. "You hadn't lived before this world, you weren't reborn as I was, you were as complicated as a character in a movie but you are now human. Somehow, somewhy, your mind evolved."

She tried to digest that and failed.

He detected her frown even without looking at her, and smiled bitterly. "Now," he said, "you may imagine some of what I have been feeling."

She mentally backtracked over the conversation. "What do you mean I was as complicated as a movie character?"

"You lived to a script. You didn't learn, or adapt, or move outside the narrow confines of that script. You displayed a morality as complicated as a children's book. You weren't autonomous. You were a character."

She opened her mouth for a reflex angry response, and managed to stop herself. And think. And light slowly dawned.

"Okaaay," she said, slowly, as memories came flooding in. "I..."

She hurled her glass across the room and twisted to sit bolt upright on the bed, the room lights glinting off the large chromed rings in her nipples as she glared at him. "What the fuck did you do to me?"