Sable and The Supers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Superheroes try and stop Villains from doing whatever it is that the Villains are doing," he began, pouring her a glass. "Including, sometimes, grocery shopping. Supervillains, in return, along with whatever else we may be interested in, try and capture the Heroes and brainwash them into our pleasure slaves. I think it keeps us out of everyone else's hair." He handed her the glass.

"And-thank you-"how often..."

"I get one of you about once a month, sometimes two at once."

As she digested this, speechless, he picked up a remote control and a screen descended from the ceiling, showing Sunburst Girl looking nearly delirious and with the full compliment of machines attached to her.

"I'll never submit to OOH!"

A counter in the top of the screen clicked over to 15.

"Now, I've trapped, broken and fucked her more times in her three years in this city than I can be bothered counting," he said casually.

"As recently as three weeks ago, in fact, when, for a laugh, I made her wear a wire gag for three days and blow me every hour, on the hour. She remembers this quite well. But, every time I capture her, we play the same game. Conversely, every time she captures me, I play along when she says I'll never get out of jail. They kept me for five hours, once."

Sable was nearly speechless.

"Show you something else," he said. He pressed a bell beside the bed and a door opened to reveal a woman wearing crotchless panties, tassels hanging from nipple piercings, and an adoring expression.

"Fetch another bottle of champagne, slave."

"Yes, Master," she said in a besotted tone, turned and strutted off on 4" heels.

Sable gaped after her.

"She," the Engineer said calmly, "is here of her own free will. Totally chemically and mechanically brainwashed now, of course, but here of her own free will, for two weeks. Remember how you said women would pay me? They do. I sell package deals. She paid to be abducted from the subway by rough men, broken on my machines, turned into a brainwashed slut and made to do demeaning housework.

"She gets instructed to keep her memory, free debriefing counselling if she can't cope with what she ordered - although only a limited number of sessions, fair's fair - and edited footage to take home with her at the end. I discovered an antidote to my ejaculate, so it only takes a normal human 12 hours to recover. Of course, I had to build separate equipment for supers and normals..."

"You are fucking kidding me?"

"No, I could even show you her contract. She's my only one at the moment, but last month I had two heterosexual friends who paid to be abducted and brainwashed into lesbians to perform for me. Ah, bliss..."

"I can see," she said tartly, looking at his swelling member. "How many women can take that?"

"Almost none of them except supers," he said cheerfully. "Luckily, one of my powers is changing size."

"You have got to be... Bloody hell!"

He returned from a normal if slightly fat 7" to his previous massive girth and length. "In case you want to know - you got all of it, baby."

"You have such a way with words," she said dryly. "How the hell do these women find out about this service of yours? Word of mouth?"

"No, I advertise in sex shops, women's magazines, online... You know how you can buy 'adventure holidays' and 'experiences'?"

"Okay, that is some kind of fucked up."

"It's commerce between consenting adults, is what it is, with some of the BEST word-of-mouth advertising anybody has ever had. I just have to word things carefully to get around the fairly liberal anti-prostitution laws here."

She shook her head. "What else do you do with your time?"

"I build things. I really am an engineer. Do you know this city has a world-class elevated monorail system and a world-leading underground network?"

"You built it?"

"Your incredulous stare obviously means you assumed I was all evil. No, I work for profit, through a completely legitimate and legal front consultancy company. Haven't robbed a bank yet. Having built the underground, of course, gave me an unrivalled opportunity to install secret passages, hence my role-playing abductions."

"So, help me out here, why the fuck are you evil, and why do my dimwitted colleague - can we please get rid of that television, it's distracting. Thank you. Why do my dimwitted colleagues hunt you?"

"Because I'm a Supervillain."

She pinched the bridge of her nose, screwing her eyes shut.

"And you're a Superheroine. See how this works? Here, the label is destiny. Try doing acts of evil sometime, and see how well it works out for you. I'd find the attention tedious if you were all men, frankly, because I'm working on a much more energy-efficient building ventilation and climate control system and you keep interrupting my work. Frankly, I have no idea what any of you do or how you support your ridiculously vain headquarters. Do you even have secret identities?"

"I have no idea." She lay on her back, staring at the ceiling. "I'm in Mad World, aren't I?"

"Pretty much. I'm baffled, frankly, as to why or how you ended up here. Are you sure you're a Heroine, not a Villain?"

"According to the chap in the white robes and where I landed, yes."

"Odd."

"Hey," she said suddenly, "If I caught you or one of your colleagues..."

"Arrest only, I'm afraid," he said smugly. "No enslaving by the good girls. Not even spankings. It's trap, and turn promptly over to the authorities."

"And if I decided I wanted to have fun?"

"My advice is - secret identity. There are some fantastically dirty nightclubs in this town."

"I am beginning to wonder," she snapped, "how I can enjoy sex at all without combusting or something."

"Because then we wouldn't be able to do tha... Oh, she's ready."

The screen had descended from the ceiling again to make his point, and Sunburst Girl could be seen hanging limply, head down, shuddering with aftershocks although the equipment was still.

"Are you going to prevent me finishing this?"

"Oh fuck, why should I?" she replied violently, waving expressively at the screen. "Have your fun. I'm just glad she gets it sometimes. You've got two hours, and then I'm escaping with her. I figure I need the brownie points if I'm to live with the pack of do-gooders."

"Fantastic! You can keep watching, if you want to."

Sable would later remember those two hours as the most surreal of her life.

Watching The Engineer, back in character and only maybe hamming it up for her benefit, taunting and soundly fucking Little Miss Wholesome, who was now not only begging but quite literally gagging for it, began as voyeuristically weird and rapidly progressed, when she saw how eagerly the annoying little prude pushed back against a cock as fat as her own calves, into gleeful, malicious entertainment.

The paying slave returned with the second bottle of champagne and Sable sent her away again for popcorn then insisted she stay and watch it with her.

The woman took it as a command to have sex with Sable, which the Super wasn't interested in and, under the circumstances, didn't even find flattering either. But she took orders well and was soon lying on the bed sipping champagne and making adoring noises at her Master degrading one of the protectors of the city.

When two hours rolled around and the couple on-screen were still at it, Sable was tempted to wait until The Engineer was tired but she wasn't about to let anyone start thinking she wasn't serious and could be pushed around.

She was still a little bit regretful when she pulled on her catsuit and her boots, though. She would need a new corset, of course.

She demanded a large safety-pin from the slave, and used it to close her catsuit over her nipples, although the leather was straining when she managed it.

The slave seemed disappointed to see her go, so she relented and gave her a full open-mouthed kiss before leaving, which left the slave happier and Sable, always firmly if sometimes wonderingly heterosexual, feeling existentially disassociated.

Sable burst through the door to the workshop striking a dramatic pose and holding one hand in a threatening way. That memory, much later on, made her bang her head against a concrete wall to the detriment of the wall.

"Unhand her, villain! You shall rape her no more!"

The Engineer looked suitably pantomime-shocked and let go of the young heroine, who slipped off the end of his cock with a wet sucking sound and landed on the floor with a mew of petulant disappointment.

"You won't be taking me in!" He shouted, leaping over a bench, and was soon lost among the machinery.

"Fair enough," Sable muttered under her breath, striding forward to where Sunburst Girl sprawled with conscious lewdness on the floor.

It was obvious the heroine's costume was beyond recovery. Sable wasn't particularly looking forwards to carrying a naked woman, but wasn't going to call in anyone else and have to do something she'd regret, like arrest The Engineer.

The figure on the floor opened its eyes, looked at Sable wantonly and said "Oh, Sable, have you come to fuck me too?"

With great satisfaction, Sable and knocked Sunburst Girl out with a precise blow to the jaw.

#

When she landed on the rooftop, her colleagues appeared as if from nowhere.

"You're back!" Volcano exclaimed. "We heard that..."

"We've only been gone a few hours, stop worrying," Sable said shortly. "Here, Fern, take care of this. She had a bit too much fun and gave in, weak-willed little darling. Now I'm going to get a shower and some new clothes."

"But who..."

Sable shut the door on the rest of the question. She really, really had no wish to answer it. Not until she had worked out what the score was, at any rate.