Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie finally picked one up and as she stared at the tiny garment asked him, "What about this one Ki?"

"That is a very nice one but I think that with your intense blue eyes you might want to go with something with blue in it. That red one is striking but I think it will fight with your eyes."

"I wish I could take you home with me Ki." She picked up a blue one and asked him, "Do you mean like this one?"

"Yes that would be perfect for you."

"I'm so glad you are here to help me."

With only a slight smile he said, "I'm glad I can be of help to you." With a light bikini skirt to wear over her bikini Marcie signed the ticket and with Ki carrying her small purchase they left and he drove her back to the cottage. When they got there and as her heart raced she asked him, "Would you come inside for a minute?"

"Yes of course." As soon as the cottage door was closed she tried to control the tremble in her voice as she said, "I'm going to put the bikini on and I want you to tell me what you think."

"I would be honored to do that Marcie."

*

Chapter Seven

Marcie stepped into the bedroom and without closing the door she stripped and started to put on the bikini. As she changed she asked him, "How old are you Ki if I may ask?" "I'm almost nineteen."

"I'm sure you have seen many women of all sizes and ages in bikinis like this one."

"Yes of course I have."

Her heart was racing so fast her stomach felt queasy. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe she was about to let an eighteen year old see her so exposed...so very nearly naked. Then she turned her back to the mirror and saw her whole ass would be open to his eyes and her insides were trembling as near panic washed over her. Staring at the thin scraps of cloth in the mirror that was her bikini almost forced her to change her mind, but when she thought about the ugly and embarrassing two piece suit she had brought with her she knew she had to go through with it. She had to go out there and let Ki stare at her nakedness even though nobody but Joe had ever seen her this exposed. With renewed determination she adjusted the strings one more time and then holding her breath and with false confidence she stepped out saying with a shaky voice, "Remember you promised to be honest."

He studied her for several long seconds before showing her that smile that made her heart flutter. "Marcie you look perfect." He was staring at her by her invitation but she still wanted to run away and yet run into his arms at the same time and she wanted him to stare at her and divert his eyes at the same time.

As he looked at her, her hands kept toying with the fabric strings of her bra as she tried to make those small patches of fabric cover more of her breasts. To her embarrassment, rather than cover more of herself she got careless and managed to expose a breast to him. She quickly moved it back without commenting as her world nearly spun out of control. It took her some seconds to recover and then trying to get past that accident said, "Ki what do you see when you look at me?"

"What do I see? I see a beautiful woman with perfect skin and perfect posture." He was right she was standing tall and straight and not round shouldered like Joe was always complaining about. He went on then to say, "I see...I see a very sexy woman too. Please be sure to protect your beautiful skin from too much sun. It would break my heart to see you get burned." She felt like she was out of control as she walked over to him and put her hands on his arms as his eyes continued to study her. She pulled him to her then and holding him close told him, "Ki thank you for your help and your sweet words. He left his hands at his sides, hesitant to embrace this guest, the woman that was his charge during her stay. "Ki it's okay to hold me. In fact I'd like you to do that. I promise I don't bite." His arms moved around her and she felt his warm hands on her nakedness. She talked to him as she held him close saying, "It's you that I have to thank for making this day such a wonderful experience." His hold on her tightened very slightly and his hands moved toward her lower back before he fully embraced her. "Yes hold me close Ki." She knew it would be at least another hour before Joe would be back but she didn't dare dwell on that fact because that realization took her into areas that she didn't dare go into. His touch was like magic for her. Her fears and worries about him seeing her almost naked dissolved and were replaced by a new and warm sensation. "Ki do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. I have friends but no girlfriend."

"I'm surprised because you are so very handsome and charming."

"Thank you Marcie I'm glad you think so." She also thought he was perfectly shaped and fit, what to her amounted to an Adonis, the perfect young man.

She had to stop what she was doing and she knew it so she eased her hold on him and as his hands slipped to her hips she moved back just slightly. Then looking at him, with his hands still on her hips she kissed him gently. Not passionately and not deeply but her tongue managed to taste his lips before she moved back and out of arms reach.

"Thank you Ki. Thank you for a wonderful morning and all of your kind and flattering words. Thank you for your help and for the embrace and the kiss."

"It was my pleasure Marcie. You too have made this a day I won't forget but I've broken a rule regarding guests I'm afraid."

"It will be our secret. It was me that started it after all. You were just doing what your guest asked you to do."

"I also did what I did because I wanted to." He moved toward the door then and looking at her again said, "Just call me when you are ready to go exploring or whatever you decide to do."

"I'll do that Ki."

As soon as he left she grabbed the phone and called Gail. As soon as she answered Marcie asked her, "Can you talk?'

"Marcie...where are you?"

"Sable Island at the resort."

"What's wrong?"

"Wrong? My God if things get any more right I'm going to die. This place is unbelievable and I can't wait to tell you all about it. But right now I'm standing here in the smallest bikini I've ever seen."

"But when we went shopping you wouldn't even look at the small bikinis."

"I know and I'm still scared to death to go out like this but I'm going to...I have too but...I'm so nervous that I feel almost faint. Gail we have a houseboy. Can you believe that a houseboy. A real Adonis type eighteen year old that turns me to jelly. He has a perfect body, a smile that almost makes me stutter and he is dedicated to doing whatever I ask of him."

"You're making this up."

"I don't blame you for thinking I am but I'm not. He just took me for my massage and then he went with me to buy this bikini. He picked it out for me because it went with my, in his words, my intense blue eyes."

"How old did you say?"

"Eighteen. Gail I had him come into our cottage and I tried on the bikini. It's so tiny I'm sure I could almost put the whole thing in a tea cup. You can't believe how hard it was for me to let him see me almost naked. Anyway I forced myself to come out and asked him for his opinion. My God he showered me with flattery and he seemed so sincere. Gail we shared a long embrace and I kissed him. His smooth hands were all over my bare back and I wanted him to...Gail I wanted him so much."

"Oh my God girl be careful."

"I'm trying to be careful I really am. I finally sent him away but not before I almost fainted. Gail this whole place is like that. They have answers to my questions and problems almost before I can think of them. I just had to call you and tell you about this morning."

"What happens this afternoon?"

"When Joe gets back we're going to have lunch and decide. We enjoyed a soak in the hot tub last night and we were naked."

"God I wish I could be there."

"I wish you could be too. Don't be surprised if I call you again. Talking to you helps me to get back to reality and I really need that. Gail I'm about half afraid of this place."

"Just be careful and don't forget any of the details and take lots of pictures. I want to hear every juicy detail."

"I'll do my best. Joe and I took a walk on the beach last night and he got to see several very good looking women in suits a lot like mine. Suits with no back to them."

"Oh God I know the kind you're talking about. I just can't picture you ever wearing anything like that."

"I couldn't either and I even told Joe I would never wear one like this. I better go and get myself settled down before Joe gets back. Give Charlie my love."

"Bye Marcie."

*

Chapter Eight

When Joe got to the country club he signed in and was soon called to meet the rest of his foursome. A guy name Howard shook his hand and then he met the other two. Angela and Renee were guests that had arrived the day before Joe and he had to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming. Renee had to be within a couple of inches of his six feet and wearing short white shorts so he had a mile of stunning legs to look at. Then there was Angela who was a little shorter but her golf shirt strained to control her breasts and that put a strain on Joe's eyes. This was the stuff of male fantasies and to make it even better they were very friendly and funny. His game didn't go all that well but he didn't care either. The women seemed to take to Joe and after eighteen holes of some of the most memorable golf he had ever played they stopped at the club for a couple of drinks. With Angela on one side flirting with him and Renee on the other doing the same Joe didn't even remember he was married for almost an hour. When he got back to the cottage he found a note from Marcie telling him she was waiting for him at the beach. He stopped long enough to wash up and change into his swimsuit and then headed toward Marcie. He made it as far as where the main sidewalk crossed the one he was on and from out of nowhere a young woman on roller blades slammed into him knocking both of them to the sand next to the sidewalk. He was on his back with her on top of him and as he collected his wits he asked her, "Are you okay?"

She was looking down at him and said, "Yes I think so. I'm so sorry, I'm just learning to skate and I completely lost control and everything happened so fast that I couldn't warn you." He happened to look down and as she rose up slightly he looked right between her exposed breasts and toward her belly. Then he realized his arms were around her and all he felt was her soft sun warmed skin. She was wearing nothing more than a bikini and her skates. She moved to get off of him and as she rolled to her side and onto the sand Joe moved and looked down again just in time to see that the tiny strip of fabric holding the bottom of her bikini together was torn and it moved just enough for him to see between her legs. She wasn't even aware of how much of her was exposed until Joe had completely memorized the sight.

She realized then that he could see her breasts and between her legs and reaching down quickly and trying to cover herself said, "Oh my God now what will I do?"

The sight had done wonders for Joe's thinking so pointing to his left he said, "That's my cottage so let's go see if we can do an emergency repair so you can get back to your place."

She stood up and looking at herself she said, "I can't go in your place like this and drag all of this sand inside and I have to take these things off of my feet." Once again it was Joe to the rescue and he started to brush the sand off of her, which gave him ample opportunity to have his hands all over her body. In the process he managed to knock her bikini bottom away from her hand that was trying to hold it up, which gave him yet another look at the once again unprotected area between her legs. He handed the broken piece of bikini back to her and then helped her to the cottage. They went inside where she sat down and he knelt in front of her and removed her skates for her. He stood up and said, "I'm Joe by the way."

"Hi Joe I'm Meredith Wilkins. Thank you for your help and I'm sorry I ran into you."

He looked at her then and smiled as he said, "I'm not sorry at all. Now how are we going to get you put back together?" He took the thin broken strip of fabric, no more than heavy string actually and held the two pieces as he said, "If you'll untie the other side maybe we can get enough slack to tie this together." She did that without objection and held on as he tried to tie the two ends together but there wasn't much to work with. Then to make matters worse she managed to lose her grip on the other side as he tried futilely to tie the two strands on his side together so she was once again exposed to his eyes.

She finally said, "Damn it this is silly, you've seen so much of me now it doesn't matter" and in a seemingly calm manner she removed her torn garment and handed it to Joe. He looked at her and then the garment and then at the smoothly shaved area between her hips before going back to her eyes. She smiled and so did he as he said, "When they talk about people running into each other I don't think this is what they had in mind. Speaking for myself if this is what comes of being run into I can only hope you run into me again."

She laughed softly then and said, "Then I'm glad it's you I ran into." She paused and then added nervously, "I'm here with my girlfriend celebrating her divorce."

"I hope we have a chance to run into each other again before either of us leaves."

"We can hope." Joe tied the broken side together and said, "I really hate to give this back to you."

Her voice softened and after hesitating a moment said, "You could put it on me."

"If I do my hand might slip."

With her heart racing she said, "Things happen right Joe?"

His bathing suit was sporting a bulge that was impossible to hide and she inspected it as he worked to get her covered up again. Her legs were slightly apart so he could get the sliver of fabric between her legs and once he had tied the other side she said, "I think you better adjust it for me, it seems to be rubbing me a little bit. He looked into her eyes and his hand went between her legs as he pretended to relocate the fabric. She could see Marcie's cover up on the chair so she knew he was most likely married but she spread her legs just a little more and asked him to try again. Joe didn't even pretend to work with the strip of cloth and proceeded to feel her growing wetness between her legs and under her scant garment until she moaned. She slowly closed her legs on his hand then and said, "Joe I better go before I lose control and we get caught. Thanks for everything."

"And thank you for everything," and as they neared the door she kissed him gently and put her hand between his legs and said, "I'll be thinking about you." He handed her skates to her and watched her as she walked out of his life and left him standing there with an erection and an incredible memory.

He went back and washed his face again and waited until he was in control of his hardness and his breathing before going to Marcie. Then it hit him, this was almost a perfect replay of one of his favorite fantasies. He stopped and smiled and knew he would revisit what was one of his favorite fantasies for a long time to come because now it was a true memory. An unbelievable, unlikely and incredible memory. He was halfway to the beach when guilt invaded his thoughts and he had to stop a minute and try to work through that issue. Now he was glad things hadn't gone any farther than they did and he even wished it hadn't happened. But at the same time he realized it had happened and so smoothly at that because he had lived it before in his mind many, many times. He had known what to say and how to act because he had in effect rehearsed it and refined it to perfection. Joe took a deep breath, squared his shoulders and headed out in search of his wife.

As Marcie waited for Joe she replayed all the things that Ki had said to her. She remembered Ki flattering her about her straight posture and that reminded her of Joe's complaints about her slouching. Ki was right, she did hold her back straight now. Then she remembered how it felt to talk to him when she was naked no more than four feet from him with just that thin cubicle wall between them. Then her thoughts took her to all of his compliments about her blue eyes and her smooth skin and she remembered showing her near nakedness to him. Not to Joe first but to him. Her in her new and very tiny bikini while his eyes studied every inch of her front and back. She remembered feeling his eyes on her and then how it felt to have his hands on her. That young eighteen year old man with the perfect smile and dancing eyes and a natural instinct for saying just what she would want him to say and she could still feel his hands on her as they explored her exposed backside. But then she suddenly stood up because the memories were getting to powerful for her. She had just collected herself when she saw Joe coming toward her.

*

Chapter Nine

When Joe saw her she was standing near the water and looking at one of her feet as her toes teased the sand. She was wearing shorts and a halter top and the shorts really were short especially for her but to him she still looked over dressed and out of place. "Hi honey I finally made it."

She looked toward him and smiling asked him, "How was golf?"

"Memorable and that's putting it mildly. I had an adequate game but I was in an amazing foursome. I'll tell you about it at lunch, how was your massage?"

"Wonderful and Ki took such good care of me."

"I knew he would."

"I'll tell you all about it later because I also have a surprise for you later. Let's walk up to the restaurant this time."

"I'm ready if you are." He took her hand in his and as they slowly strolled up the walk he said, "Honey I had a bit of an incident just before I met you at the beach. I was just out of our cottage when this woman on roller blades slammed into me and knocked both of us down."

"She should have been more careful, were either of you hurt?"

"No and she apologized saying she was trying to learn to skate and lost control. But I have to tell you the rest. Our crash...it...she was wearing one of those bikinis like we saw on the beach last night.

"So you got your eyes full and it was very up close and personal."

He spit it out before he could lose his nerve. "Yes I did and her bikini bottom broke."

She slowed her steps and half turning to him asked, "It broke? How can a bikini break?"

"I mean the string tie at her hip tore...you know so it...she had to hold it with her hand to keep it from..."

"So she wouldn't flash you."

"Right." He took a deep breath and said, "I took her to our cottage and...I, well first I brushed the sand off of her the best I could before we went inside."

"Joe are you trying to tell me you had your hands all over this strange nearly naked woman?

"Well I tried to be...to not put my hands where they shouldn't go."

"But she had to be almost naked with sand everywhere so..."

"I know but I didn't want all of that sand inside our cottage and she thanked me so I guess I did okay."

"I'll just bet you did." The edge in her voice told him she wasn't taking the news all that well. "So how long did you brush the sand off of this nearly nude woman? What did she look like by the way?"

"Just for...I don't know less than a minute for sure, and to answer your other question she was very attractive."

"Of course she would be what was I thinking."

"Don't get mad it was an accident and I couldn't just walk away and leave her like that."

"Okay so continue."

"It wasn't easy because there wasn't enough string or fabric or whatever but I managed to repair her bikini enough so she could get back to her place."