Sablehold Cafe 01

Story Info
Frank takes a job at a cafe, with a difference.
3.1k words
3.94
7.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sablehold Café

Barista wanted!
Busy local café requires barista.
Must live in North Harbor area
Above award wages.
Experience an advantage.
That means you Frank.

He blinked and shook his head in disbelief; did that ad just mention his name? He checked again. Nope! No name. It must have been his imagination.

The ad caught Frank's eye, although he was a bartender by trade, modern times had made sure he knew how to make a good coffee as it was an increasingly large part of his line of work. Sure he missed his old restaurant bar and flirted with the idea of opening up one on his own but he decided to play it safe and look for another employer, even if it meant taking a pay cut.

He checked the number in between punching the buttons.

"Hello, I'm calling about the ad you placed in the paper"

"Ah yes the Barista?" A sensuous voice on the other end responded.

"Yeah that one, is it still available?" He asked.

"Sure, come right down" The voice responded, calmly, almost amused.

***

Frank Neill wandered around his apartment naked, looking for something suitable to go to the interview in. He pulled out his tight white shirt, ouch no way, the great Christmas binge of 05 had left his stomach a little flabby, and his arms had the scrawny look they had maintained since he was a kid. His legs were one of his best feature, years of playing Soccer for his local mediocre team had left his calves very muscular. He decided on a loose black long shirt and tight blue jeans.

Time to do the hair. He had slightly curly long hair that flowed down his neck and nestled on his collarbone, his deep blue eyes always made him smile, a bit vain he knew, but they always reminded him of the all the ladies who said they absolutely loved his eyes. Satisfied with his appearance he leaped up, put on some black casual shoes and headed out the door.

The wind blew in his face, threatening to ruin his hair, a few clouds hung in the sky, casting a dull grey light over the street as he set off towards the downtown area where the Café was.

This busy residential suburb of a well-known Australian city, was famous for its beautiful beaches and glamorous lifestyle. "Glamorous my arse." Frank sneered, he looked on the cracked streets, abundant graffiti and dilapidated buildings, He couldn't help feeling as if he and this part of town were merely the plaque between the pearly white teeth of the city. The local council kept their brushing for the richer parts of town while poorer parts like North Harbor remained un-flossed.

He arrived at the foot of the hill. The streets bustled with movement; an interesting mix of rich and poor congregated downtown. North Harbor was home to many English schools and local colleges that offered exchange programs to foreign students. This had rubbed off on the downtown area. There were many foreign restaurants, signs in foreign languages and people having conversations in their native tongue. All of it added to the intrigue of the place.

He saw the sign of the cafe ahead, only a 15 minute walk! He could get used to that.

He stopped and, looked over the place. The entrance there was a considerably large alfresco area, the barriers clearly depicted the brand of coffee bean being served.

"The place I worked at before had that brand; I know how to work with that!" He excitedly thought to himself.

The ground was paved with grey rectangular stones adding a nice charm to the place, standard chrome café chairs and tables were littered over the place, some had menus, some didn't, and some had salt and pepper shakers, some didn't. It gave the impression that the owner of the place didn't have much time on their hands, no wonder she was hiring.

Frank navigated the maze of tables and headed inside, he was stunned, the interior was nothing like he could have imagined.

The walls were covered in grand paintings depicting beautiful angels with black wings and women barely dressed doing sensual dances, these paintings made themselves known by way of the thick, jutting wood of their frames. The chairs were made of high quality ebony, the tables were draped in white cloth and on them were rustic porcelain oil lamps. A soft velvet blue carpet covered the floor, he could almost feel it from beneath his shoes.

"This place is set up brilliantly!" Frank thought to himself.

He looked across at the various patrons; two young women sitting together, one had short red hair, thin hazel eyes and a beautiful smile. The other one was stern looking, she had a fashionable haircut which was brown with blonde streaks, large green eyes and full red lips.

There were three guys sitting at the other end of the room, one was a big man with short black hair, the other was an effeminate blonde man with a long fringe they both took no notice of Frank, the other man was black and bald with a bit of stubble. He caught Frank's eyes as he smiled and nodded at him, nodding back Frank walked towards the counter.

"Ugh, the coffee here is so terrible!" Whined Mr. Effeminate.

Frank noticed a woman at the counter; she had her back to him. He walked closer as she turned around and immediately stunned.

She had long straight black hair about halfway down her arm, her white skin was pale but looked very soft, she had slender fingers ending in painted red nails, her eyebrows were thin and framed her huge brown eyes perfectly, full lips and a cute nose rounded out this vision of beauty.

She smiled at him as she passed him with her coffee, he couldn't help but stare, she was the most beautiful lady he had seen in a long time.

"You must be Frank," Said a voice behind the counter. It was an American accent, he couldn't recognize from where though; at least it wasn't one of those redneck accents that annoyed him to no end. This was a nice, almost melodic voice.

He turned to see a lady. She looked to be in her late 30's, with long curly dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and a big smile, she was wearing a black dress which loosely clung to her body especially her broad shoulders and jutting breasts.

"I don't believe I gave you my name" He replied confused.

"Um, no, you did actually" She said hastily.

"Very well then," He said confused "I'm here about the..."

"Barista job? Yes, I'm Ursula Sablehold," She interrupted him, "Come behind here and let me see what you can do."

Frank didn't need to be told twice, he found his way behind the counter, picked up a coupler, filled it with the perfect amount of ground coffee from the grinder, and inserted it into the machine, he grabbed a cup from the top of the machine and placed it under the coupler then pressed the button, he quickly found a metal jug, already filled with milk and placed the steamer in it, steaming it to perfection, he poured the milk into the cup, added some foam, then sprinkled some chocolate on it.

"Ok that's it" He said, proud that everything had gone smoothly.

"Not quite" Smiled Ursula.

She reached out and grabbed a small bottle that looked very old. She put a small dash of the contents in the cappuccino. The area that the strange liquid fell on briefly turned electric blue before blending back into the white color of the froth.

"What was that?" Asked Frank, totally confused.

"That is my special syrup, add a dash to every coffee. Now, see that redhead? Take this to her," She smiled and pointed out to the short haired girl he had seen earlier.

He carefully carried the coffee over to the two girls sitting at the table and set it down in front of the redhead.

"Mm this is perfect," She said as she sipped the coffee carefully.

"This is Frank" Said Ursula, who must have snuck up on him.

"Hi I'm Valorie and this is Faye" She replied, pointing at the stern looking brunette to her right.

"I think that settles it, when can you start?" Said Ursula, in a very happy tone.

He walked home happy that night after a very busy day of making coffee for mostly the same six people, save a few random people walking in and the businessmen, lots of those. It was strange, he noticed that half the people loved the coffee and the other half absolutely hated it. He knew the special additive had something to do with it, he'd never seen anything like it; the way it turned blue then faded, he speculated it was something illegal, or something that should be illegal.

He shrugged it off, walked into his apartment and into his bedroom, not even bothering to lock the door; he lay down on his bed and immediately crashed out the minute his head hit the pillow.

***

He woke up and almost jumped out of bed, he saw a piece of paper stuck to his full length mirror, he inspected it, it was his roster.

"Strange, I don't remember even taking a roster."

He quickly shook his tiredness off, having breakfast and bounding around the apartment excitedly, getting dressed and humming. He was strangely energetic, a mere half an hour ago he was a tired mess, not giving it another thought he set out into the outside world with a smile upon his face.

He walked into the cafe, greeted by the smiles of the same six people that were there the day before, throughout yesterday he had gotten to know them a little.

Apart from Faye and Valorie, there was Vince, the large man,

Vince was a typical Italian-Australian, by his own admittance, who had a obsession with Juventus Football Club. Worked in his dad's garage and always ordered his coffee with four sugars with the occasional prosciutto sandwich on the side.

The thin effeminate man was Brett, Frank later recognized as a local radio personality. No matter how hard Frank tried he never seemed to like the coffee and only hung out at that cafe for the sake of his friends.

The black man's name was Lorenzo. He had struck up quite a friendship with him in their brief time together. Lorenzo was from San Francisco, California and had come here to Australia to study at the local University.

The girl that Frank had seen at the counter and instantly developed a crush on was Arianne, she spoke with a European accent which he guessed as French, but was no expert. Frank had spent much of his first day at work looking at her, his eyes constantly drifting towards her direction. There was something alluring about this girl. At first she seemed kind of in to him, even going as far as to return his gaze, but as the day went on and she drank more coffee, she seemed less interested in Frank.

Frank was cleaning some tables when suddenly he was blinded and a warm body pressed against him. Ursula snuck up and wrapped her arms around him making Frank jump, not expecting such intimacy from his new boss on his second day of working for her, her full breasts pushed up against his back, it calmed him.

"Hey there, Franky,." She whispered in his ear.

Frank felt a strange wave of calm wash over his body, he gently let himself out of her grip and turned around, to smile at her.

"Ursula, hi, how are you?" He said in his usual well spoken manner.

He felt completely calm, after that initial jump he experienced, his frigid instincts had kicked in, but now he felt as though his entire world was completely at ease.

"I'm fine. now, we have a bunch of takeaway orders to get through, and not to mention these bums." She smirked on the last part, pointing to Vince and Lorenzo, they smiled back at her blunt term of endearment and Lorenzo chuckled.

Frank flashed a wide eyed smile at Lorenzo and walked behind the counter. He was instantly at it, steaming milk and grinding coffee at an impressive pace, he even dazzled himself as he made latte art like a pro. Frank had never done anything fancy like that before, at least not successfully. Before long he had rid himself of the backup of takeaway orders the morning had brought.

Frank noticed that all the takeaway orders were to a corporate business building across the street from the cafe and the people coming to get them were in smart business suits, he also noticed that they all were very happy when they received their orders and impatient when they had to wait.

***

A month passed and Frank became a very happy member of the Sablehold cafe family, the furniture which had been unorganized were now in place, the missing shakers reappearing (Frank had to go and buy some new ones though). The cafe was running smoothly, he'd made new friends in Lorenzo, Vince and Brett (Valorie and Faye too when they weren't out being cool with their other big-shot friends) Arianne kept to herself mostly, despite being constantly asked by the rest to hang out, Ursula even made it to some of their nights out, partying it up with the group of youngsters.

Inside the cafe things became stranger. Ursula had weird effects on Frank at times, boundless energy one moment, tearful joy the next. People still seemed hit or miss with the coffee, each time Frank asked about the syrup Frank would get distracted by a customer, a sudden mood swing, or just simply forget what he was going to ask.

Thinking about the syrup one day in the slow period between lunch and closing time, Frank mustered up the courage to try and ask about the it again. Ursula was in the store room, he could faintly hear her singing which wasn't unusual, she often locked herself in there and sang to pass the time away.

Frank turned the knob; it wasn't locked, so he gently nudged the door until he could peak in. Ursula was at her desk looking off into space, mouthing along to Cradle of Filth who were blasting from the stereo beside her. He noticed she was really getting in to it; Frank's jaw dropped when Ursula moved her hand up and started massaging her breast, was she masturbating?

"Frank!" someone shouted behind him.

Startled, Frank turned around, it was Lorenzo arm in arm with a stunning blonde with pale blue eyes. Frank stared.

"One cappuccino and a tea for her"

"Uh" Frank muttered before snapping out of it and getting them their order.

Frank cast his mind to seeing Ursula in the back room, a warm feeling came over him, he looked to his right and saw Lorenzo and the woman he was with sneak off into the bathroom.

Seeing as there were no customers in, Frank walked up to the door, taking care to silence his heavy shoes on the hardwood floor. He peered in and saw the pair kissing.

The stunning blonde gave an excited yelp as she was lifted from the ground and on to the sink. Her face winced in pain, the landing looked like it hurt, Lorenzo quickly muttered "Sorry" And set about pulling her tube top down, he pinched a nipple and knelt down nibble to on her thigh, up and up he moved. She gasped as he tugged more on her nipple, moving up her thigh, the woman tried to grab his head and push him towards her sweet-spot but Lorenzo held strong.

Finally he reached his target to the grateful sigh of the writhing woman, she ground her dripping pussy against his mouth, and each time they touched the blonde would shiver and groan.

Lorenzo stood, and unzipped his pants. Instantly the blonde was on her knees, not needing to be told what he wanted, she let out an appreciative moan as his cock sprang free and quickly set about kissing and licking it. Lorenzo stood calm as the woman made a frenzied attack on his cock, not batting an eyelid when she took it in her mouth and ground her nose against his pubic bone.

Frank crouched wide eyed as the stunning blonde took his cock all the way over and over.

"Ahem!" Came a loud mock-cough from behind him.

Frank jumped up with a little yelp, it was Ursula.

"What are you spying on?"

"Nothing it's just..."

"Is somebody peeping in on something they shouldn't?"

Frank stammered, was it his imagination or was Ursula smiling?

"Before in the store room," Frank muttered, "Was that what I thought it was?"

Ursula slowly walked up to him, he gasped when he was pushed against the nearest wall. She came face to face with Frank as they heard frantic female moans from inside the bathroom. Her eyes locked on to his, she leaned in and kissed him.

Frank kissed back, confused, the adrenaline from being caught peeping now channeling into lust. Ursula whispered something, it sounded Italian or Latin then started licking his face with a big smile, Frank smiled himself at her weird antics, and then started to feel overwhelming arousal, his already hardening cock now at full length and throbbing as though it was trying to push the limits of how hard it could get.

As Ursula was licking and nibbling at his face, Frank felt a breeze on his cock, it was out of his pants, how did that happen? He looked around panicked only for Ursula to whisper "Shh." And slowly sink to her knees.

He nervously looked around, there was no one in the cafe, but someone could walk in at any minute, nervousness came over him again until he felt Ursula's warm wet lips on his cock, which was now throbbing so much it ached.

He looked down, Ursula was working her mouth like an expert, he threw his head back against the wall and saw stars. The force of Ursula's suction sent him near vertigo and she bobbed up and down, he tried to hold on to the walls as his vision became blurry, his hands slipping on the cool painted stone. His vision faded, his head spun and still he felt Ursula's mouth as it worked his cock.

He felt an immense force emerging from his groin, more powerful than any orgasm he had experienced. He felt a surge of pleasure come over him, despite the vertigo. He no longer felt the mouth on his prick. Who was giving a blowjob again? He felt nothing, saw nothing and slowly slipped into knowing nothing as everything went black.