Sabrina's Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers

The door opened and Michael stood framed in the doorway, clad in a black silk robe. Sabrina knew what this meant. It was time for her breakfast.

"Well slave?" Michael asked her. "Are you ready for your breakfast?"

"Yes Master," was her prompt reply.

Moving into the room and standing before her, Michael opened the front of his robe. Glancing up at him for permission, Sabrina took his cock in her hand, letting her fingers slide up and down its shaft, then drift down to cup his balls, before running a fingertip up the channel that ran between them. She was rewarded by a swift intake of breath from above. Slowly, teasingly, she brought her tongue into play, licking and flicking it up and down Michael's cock. Then acting on inspiration, she moved her face lower and sucked his right ball into his mouth. This time Michael could not hold back a groan. This woman was a natural!

Withdrawing slightly, flicking her tongue between his balls she then proceeded to suck in his left ball and repeat the process. His cock was fully engorged and pre-cum was glistening at its head. Sabrina judged that it was time. With no warning, she suddenly pulled back and then enveloped his cock in her mouth, taking him as far down her throat as she could manage. Michael dropped his hands and wound his fingers into her hair, pulling her roughly against him, before he withdrew slightly. Sabrina did not let up. Her tongue was encircling the head of his penis, flicking it, licking it, caressing it, then once again she took the initiative and moved forwards against him, allowing his cock to sink deep into her throat. Now Michael was gripped in an irrevocable cycle. Slowly but surely he was moving towards climax. Now he took over. Taking a tighter grip on Sabrina's hair, he held it immobile as he thrust deeply within her, again and again until finally he shot his load. This time he could feel his slave swallow without any reminder, her tongue moving to catch every last drop. Finally spent, he withdrew.

"Excellent, slave!" he congratulated her. "You have done well and your Master is pleased."

Sabrina risked looking up at him. He was smiling down at her and this time the smile reached his eyes! She felt her heart skip a beat. There was a magnetism about this man that overcame everything else. She was beginning to understand that he could do anything to her and she would thank him for it. The merest smile on his face was enough to lift her mood!

"Now slave, I want you on the table!" Michael commanded.

Sabrina obediently crawled towards the table. When she reached it she looked to Michael for further instruction.

"On your front, slave," he told her.

Sabrina lay herself down on her front on top of the table.

"Spread your legs!" was Michael's next command and Sabrina quickly obeyed. Now she was completely exposed. He ran an experienced hand down between her legs and inserted one, then two, then finally three fingers into her pussy. He smiled to himself as her juices covered his fingers. She was already turned on, just as he was training her to be! Sabrina barely caught back a moan, the feeling of his fingers inside her was so good! Then they were withdrawn and she felt pressure at the entrance to her back passage. Michael's fingers, covered in her juices pressed insistently at her asshole until first one, then two slid up inside her. This time, Sabrina couldn't hold back the moan that escaped her as the movement of his fingers inside her started to arouse her. She could feel herself getting hot & wet. Then to her intense disappointment, she could feel Michael's finger withdraw.

"Not bad, my slave," Michael advised, "but you are not yet ready."

Moving to the head of the table he attached her wrists to it, then moved back out of the room. Before long, Sabrina could hear the sound of a trolley being wheeled in. There was further movement and then Michael was back standing beside her. He unclipped her wrists from the table.

"You may now eat," he told Sabrina.

She slipped off the table onto her hands and knees and turned around to face the direction of the trolley. Then to her dismay, she caught sight of the chair which she had been forced to sit in yesterday. Pleadingly, she looked up at her master, who shook his head at her.

"I told you yesterday, slave that you would be stretched until you can accommodate my fully! Whilst your pussy is now adequate, your ass is still too tight." Michael explained. "Therefore you will sit in that chair each day for at least one hour and you will keep the plug in for the entire day until I am satisfied!"

Swallowing hard, Sabrina accepted her fate and crawled towards the chair and the awaiting trolley. Without waiting to be told, Sabrina bent over the back of the chair awaiting her Master's attentions. Pleased, Michael moved towards his set of drawers, choosing a plug that whilst large, was soft and contoured so that it could be kept in easily. As his slave was behaving herself so well, he also took a tube of luricant and liberally coated the plug with it before squeezing more around and within her asshole.

Sabrina closed her eyes and held her breath as she felt the plug pressing against her asshole before sliding inside. She almost sagged in relief when she felt its entire length settle within her, then her eyes flew wide as Michael inflated it to further increase it's girth. Once again she felt as if she would be split apart. However, Michael slipped a finger between her legs and started to stroke her pussy, encouraging her to relax. Finally she let out a sigh as her body finally accepted the extreme pressure inside her back passage.

"Now slave, I want your hands behind your back" Michael instructed. Sabrina swiftly complied. "You may stand and walk around to the front of the chair," Michael continued. Sabrina did so.

"Now hold your arms out behind you and sit down" Michael told her.

Slowly Sabrina lowered herself onto the chair, feeling the dildo filling her pussy as she did so. With her back passage so stretched by the butt plug, she felt completely filled, but to her relief, Michael had not increased the size of the dildo. Although she was uncomfortable, she was not in agony. As he had done yesterday, Michael proceeded to feed her small mouthfuls of deliciously cooked food and held a cup of fragrant tea to her lips to allow her to drink.

"Thank you, Master" Sabrina said quietly, when the last of the food was gone.

"Well slave, I have to attend to business, so I shall leave you here." Michael told her. "However, I do not think I need to use the blindfold today. Do I have your promise that you will stay where you are and not attempt to move until I return?"

Nodding eagerly, Sabrina was quick to assure him that she wouldn't move. With that Michael turned and wheeling the trolley before him, he left the room.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers
12