Sacred Sites

Story Info
Belated Halloween Adventure.
2.1k words
4.2
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Halloween story that I just couldn't get finished in time. Enjoy the sci-finess anyhow!

I remember being scared. Not drop what you're carrying and run like hell scared, more like the feeling of being unsure whether you're disturbing a sacred place. Which is what I was pretty sure I was doing, I'm sorry to say. I can't help my curiosity. My name is Kaytlin. Creepy is my hobby. You know that girl you see in the section of the bookstore where they have all the weird books with imagery that causes most people nightmares? Yep. That'd be me. Despite this, I don't wear six pounds of black eyeliner, spiked collars, or Nightmare Before Christmas shirts. I'm not a reclusive, depressed type. I just like the macabre.

But what I was doing in that hill on Halloween night was stupid and careless, and I got what I deserved. Sort of.

Reading morbid magazines sometimes clues you into sacred sites. Places spirits gather, ancient (often predating the white man's arrival in America) graveyards where the rituals used are unrecognizable to most of us as funeral rites. This place was supposed to be one of those, "supposed" being the operative word. Nobody really knew what was up there The last people to go by there had come down and not spoken for six days afterwards... not because they couldn't, they just had no idea what to say. When they finally spoke, they refused to talk about it, except to say it was a unique experience that most people can not handle. They left the area shortly afterwards without notice or warning, and that pretty much made people stop visiting the site. I wasn't expecting much, to be honest. But I do have a good audience going with my instincts, and when I got within 500 yards of the place, I was feeling a distinctively strange sensation.

It unnerved me a bit, but it wasn't a blatant, "GET OUT!". I've been in haunted houses before where I felt that, and I got out quick each time. This was more like "Are you sure you want to do this?". It made me feel as though I was walking into somewhere I didn't belong. The thing about that, though, is that I DO belong in strange situations. I always have. For spirits' sake, I've led séances that have involved audible contact with spirits!

This wasn't going to be like that time.

As I approached the cliff that the sacred site was supposed to be at, the sensation became warped. It seemed to change to "If you're coming, hurry.". A sense of urgency. To complicate matters, it almost seemed to be coupled with a sense of longing for... what? My mind couldn't connect the longing to a source or a destination, and I lost it for the moment.

What you have to understand is that my heart was pounding, and not from fear. Anticipation was a tangible, massive thing perched on my back, making it difficult to move or breathe, but at the same time making it all the more necessary to do both. I was sweaty from the hike... but I swear to you I was getting aroused from the strangeness of the situation.

Having arrived, I put my backpack (granola bars, water, and flashlights) down at a nearby oak tree. The scene was... well, frankly, it was breathtaking. The cliff I had arrived at overlooked nothing but wilderness, with rolling hills, trees of every variety, fields, and my Heavens the stars from that balcony over nature! The moon was as big as I'd ever seen it, and silvery beams lit the night as only a full moon could. The Milky Way was plain as day, and I had to sit down to admire the view. I'm glad I did, in retrospect.

It was the calm before a very bizarre storm.

Once I'd had enough of the scenery to focus on where I was again, I looked away from the cliff. There were several rocks, each about the size and shape of furniture, arranged in a rough circle around what was once a fire pit... though that was now simply another circle of much smaller rocks. Aside from that and the view, there was nothing remarkable to see. This didn't look like a funeral site; it was more like a meeting place for the wisest of whatever people lived in the area at the time it was made. It was impossible to tell if the rocks had been placed or simply emerged that way; they had arrived there too long ago. So this was it... beautiful, but as dead as the culture that used it.

But dammit, I still felt that tug! So I did the only thing I could think of.

I sat in the rock that looked like a chair.

The instant my ass hit the stone, the whole world changed. Suddenly, the sky lit up a deep emerald green, the grass became blue, and I was not alone. There were people all around me! Seven strangers, all of whom were transparent and translucent, lounged around me, either laying on the rocks, or standing near the fire pit, which was now blazing. Everybody was naked. Somehow (and I still have no idea how this happened), I was naked. And everybody was staring directly at me.

I had no clue who these people were. They didn't look like American Indians. They didn't really look like any race I was familiar with. They had no skin color, varying hair lengths, different body types, and they were very obviously long dead and staring at me and how the hell did I get myself into this quandary?!

Finally, one of them smiled. "Welcome," he/it said, "I'm glad you made the trek up here. You will bear witness to something very special... you have accepted a sacred invitation."

Five replies shot through my head at once. Sarcastic, witty, gracious, flattered... but the one that made it to my lips was a confused, "Huh?"

Laughter all around.

One of the women, a moderately endowed woman with a hairless pussy and a lovely smile, continued, "Once every several years, our souls return to this sacred and beautiful place. Your confusion upon seeing us is due to the fact that we are not our bodies... we are our souls now. This is our perfection."

That was one question answered. So I asked another, "What is it you do here? Why are we without clothes?" Well, ok, I asked two, sue me.

After more gentle chuckles that I could not feel insulted by, a man whose age I could not determine (but God what a jawline the guy had... not to mention a cock at least 6 inches flaccid) stepped forward and said, "Through the ages, people have come to this site to engage in what I believe you now term an 'orgy'. The tradition followed us past our graves, and here we are once more. Every now and again a mortal stumbles upon our congregation. Your body is lying very peacefully in your own realm, I assure you. What you are now using for a body, though, is actually your soul. Take a look down at yourself."

I did. For the first time I actually looked. My slender, athletic form had transformed. I looked made for sex. I had an hourglass shape, firm D cups that transitioned into a taut stomach, and an ass that looked made to be pounded. My bush, which I trimmed usually, was shaved entirely, and even my feet looked sexy!

"I can say with certainty that your face is beautiful in reality, and thus it was kept the same on your soul. But now, you must join us. The embrace begins."

And that was it. The end of the discussion. He scooped me up effortlessly, brought me over to a three foot tall flat rock, laid me down, and kissed me with a passion I hadn't known in my 25 years of life and 4 lovers (all men). It was intense! His tongue danced with mine, and his hands were all over me, and I could not fight my impulse to respond. I was soaked to my core, and he knew it damn well. Without even thinking about it, I reached down and cupped his crotch as best I could... heavy balls, and a thick cock that would grow to about 9 inches or so with a little stroking... not too big to fit, but it would certainly stretch me.

While I was gliding my hand up and down his pulsating prick, I realized that I had four mouths on me... him kissing me, two women sucking my perfect tits, and another man, this one with a shaved head instead of the curly locks of the first man. My legs wrapped around him, and before I could even process what was happening, my first orgasm hit me. My stomach had no muscles, exactly, but I felt it contract and lift my waist up, riding his tongue for dear life.

A haze was settling in my mind. Before I could think about it and wish it away through carelessness, I grabbed the first man's ass and dragged his cock closer, letting it slide completely into my throat in the process. Quickly, once it was lubricated with my ethereal saliva, I rolled over, threw my ass up in the air and exclaimed, "Get that cock inside me, NOW!"

Grinning, but still serious minded, he took a moment to position me, then slid the whole 9 inches plus into my love canal, which took the meat like it was made for it. One of the women got up onto the rock in front of me, and I knew what was coming and almost wussed out, until she leaned over my face. Her lips met mine, and she said in a voice that could only come from a ghost, so warm and so transparent:

"Dear one... you will be fine. Enjoy me."

That did it... not only did I cum on the cock of the ghost behind me, but when I was able to see again, the woman had put her pussy on display in front of my face and I wasted no time. When my lips met hers, I knew I would be a bisexual for the rest of my life. The taste was pure and sweet, though not like any food I'd ever eaten, and I was instantly hooked on her scent and her sound... the moans she produced were like music through the trees. Her eyes rolled, and she spasmed twice, then sighed that she had just cum. She started to get up, but I was in the middle of getting pounded HARD from behind, and I put a hand on her stomach.

"You aren't NEARLY done yet, honey."

Grinning, she settled right back down!

Now, off to the left, there was some more action going on that I think you oughta know about. While I was getting nailed and eating my first pussy, there were five other souls floating about, three women, and two men. Two girls had broken from the pack and were 69ing on the bare ground, and the remaining three... well, the men were spit roasting the girl, and she looked like she was going to cross over to the other side, if you know what I mean. Once everybody else had cum, the first man said, "Is there anything else you want to try?"

There was indeed.

Five women, including me, and three men. I arranged it myself.

Woman one on all fours. Man one plowing her from behind while woman two lays under her, fingering her pussy and sucking her nipples. Woman three eats out woman two while getting fucked by man two, who is tea bagging woman four, who is getting eaten out by me while I get slammed by man three.

When the haze lifted, everybody was lying exhausted on the ground. The souls were starting to fade.

"Before you go, can I ask you something?" I began.

"Anything you like."

"When are you going to do this again?"

"When you're exactly 43 years old."

With that answer, they all vanished, smiling at me.

Instantly I was back in my body. I walked quickly home, and spoke to nobody about what I saw. I understood what drove those people to leave... if you didn't get away from it, and couldn't get over it, you became obsessed with it. After the holidays, I moved away, and began a new life about four states west of that place.

But you bet your soul I was back when I turned 43.