Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandarus
pandarus
2,703 Followers

The waves gradually slowed and she was, eventually, able to catch her breath. She looked up as her eyes came back into focus and watched him catch his own breath. Still inside her, he rolled over with a sigh, taking her with him pressing their sweat slicked bodies together with his free arm.

Her head rested on his arm, her cheek pressed against the hard ridge of his chest. She slid a hand along the groove, trailing it down to his stomach and pressed her hand against it, exploring the firm lines of the knotted muscles with her finger tips. His free arm released her to smooth over the length of her side, caressing her waist and hip. She turned her face to his find his eyes closed.

She smiled softly and ran her fingers over his cheek and thick jaw. His lips curved under her hand. He wasn't asleep yet she thought.

"What's your name?" He didn't open his eyes, but his hand still moved over her.

"Caliope" she answered softly.

"Like the muse."

"Yes."

"That's lovely."

Her smile widened, those words seemed incongruous on his lips.

"Thank you."

He cracked an eye at her. "You're welcome."

"And yours?"

"Thelios. But don't tell anyone, I have a reputation to keep."

"Also lovely."

He had a warm reverberating laugh that made her curl her body tighter against his.

"You really have no fear of me do you?" He asked, nuzzling the top of her head.

"As I told you before, I'm terrified."

"I have trouble believing that."

"You'll just have to take my word for it I suppose."

"Hmm."

Her eyes lids felt weighted and she found herself unable to remain conscious and drifted off quickly into a deep sleep.

pandarus
pandarus
2,703 Followers