Sacrifice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandarus
pandarus
2,702 Followers

His brow creased, and that fleeting moment of fear become a solid knot in her throat, a knot which dropped hard into the pit of her stomach as he shifted to rise, pulling her off of him and leaving her kneeling uncertainly on the couch.

She gaped up at him, still searching for the words to apologize, when he froze her racing thoughts by undoing his own wrap and tossing it to the side. She couldn't help but stare at the large, erect cock which stood proudly before her. The knot of fear melted along with the rest of her insides until she was sure there must be a small pool of her slowly running down her thighs. The sensation was only increased by the low, heated growl of his voice as he spoke.

"You tell me."

Her eyes darted up to his and saw something her addled mind chose to interpret as understanding. Though it was hard to tell with all that fearsome, raw lust simmering there as well.

She had two choices, she decided. She could give into the emotion which was rapidly clawing its way up her throat and threatening to turn her into a weepy disgusting mess, or she could channel her sudden rush of relief and gratitude into something a little more productive.

He grunted as her lips came down around the head of his cock, and his hips jerked instinctively forward, causing him to press roughly against the back of her throat. She swallowed to keep from choking and just pressed back until her eyes watered, desperate to get as much as she could into her mouth. It wasn't much, considering he had been right about it not being his growing ego she need be concerned about. But she could care less. Instead she sucked and licked at the thick head as if her life depended on it, her hands gently squeezing the unattended shaft, sliding lower as her mouth followed, eager and adoring.

He groaned above her and she felt him capture her hair, lifting it away from her face to better watch her progress. She looked up to see his reaction just as her tongue was flicking teasingly up the seam of his heavy sack, her hands still sliding along his now wet cock. The sight of him standing over her, his powerful chest heaving in time with her own, pulled a low moan from her throat.

He pulsed against her hands, jerking as if to wrest out of her control, but her mouth followed, moving wetly back up the shaft, even as she dropped one of her hands down to her own thighs. He wasn't the only one pulsing like that. The needful throb had rapidly built to a demanding ache, and she could only groan in relief and buck her hips as her hand found her swollen clit and pinched it hard between her fingers.

His eyes dropped also, watching intently as she worked her hand between her clenched thighs. A horrible, wonderful thought occurred to her and she pursued it before she could think better of it. Slowly, almost hesitantly, she shifted her knees apart, leaning back a little farther as her thighs spread wide.

She watched his face carefully and realized that he didn't seem to notice that her mouth had left him. Nor did he seem to notice when she also released his cock in order to lean back on one hand. She was practically shaking, feeling a level of terrified excitement she hadn't felt since her first encounters with him.

That excitement only grew as she bit her lip and slowly pressed two slim fingers into her own slick center. Her eyes fluttered closed and her breath caught in her throat as she felt the walls of her excited pussy clamped down hard around her fingers. She ground against her palm, working faster, and pushing her fingers as deep as they would go...but it wasn't deep enough...not anywhere near enough.

She opened her eyes again, looking for that which she knew would most certainly satisfy the intense ache. The sight that greeted her nearly sent her over the edge, and pulled a low sound of want from her throat. Thelios had his hand wrapped around the base of his cock, slowly pumping the thick shaft as he continued to watch her grind desperately against her fingers, his gaze burning down into her but impossible to look away from. She couldn't begin to explain why, but the sight of him stroking himself like he was...was just...so...

Calliope gasped in surprise, nearly falling backward as his other hand lashed out and pulled her wrist from between her legs. His grip kept her from falling, and he pulled her back up toward him, forcing her up on her knees and surprising her again by taking her two fingers deep into his mouth and lashing them clean with his tongue.

"Oh god..." she rasped, and reached out for him. She didn't quite get the chance, as instead of pulling her to him, he snatched her up by the waist and near tossed her over one massive shoulder. He knocked the breath from her completely as he tossed her a moment later on the soft, over-sized bed.

The bed frame groaned as his weight join her, and his massive hands wrap around her hips, turning her onto her stomach and pulling her up to her hands and knees. She grasped the silken covers beneath her, half-holding her breath as she felt the thick head of his cock rudely grind against her exposed sex.

He shifted her weight so that her stomach rested over his arm, freeing his other hand to aim and press the tip of his head deeper into her folds. She groaned in response and thanked what gods she could that she was as wet as she was. Even after having taken him so often...this was almost like being with him that first time. He was indeed larger and the added girth stretched her right up to that point of near pain.

But that was the only mercy she was to receive, and once that heavy crown was fully inside her, he held nothing back, shoving the rest in with a breathtakingly quick thrust before slowly withdrawing, letting her feel everything...and then thrusting again. And again.

Relentlessly he pounded into her with ever greater speed and insistence, lifting her hips well off the bed as she clutched at the sheets, whimpering and crying out like a feral cat in heat. She could feel herself clenching around him with each thrust, could feel herself jerk and spasm with breath taking intensity. She could hardly tell if the tightness clamping down around her heart and clutching at her insides was some sort of torturous, unending climax, or the warning of immanent death.

At some point she felt her knees hit the blankets once more, and felt his body slide over hers, his arm still pinning her as he fucked deeply into her. The other held him over her on one elbow, letting her fall to the bed. His mouth came down, just as hard and hot as the rest of him, against her shoulder, his teeth nipping at her skin.

"Have I told you how good you taste?" He growled against her ear.

She let out what would have been a laugh if she hadn't been too busy panting for air.

"Not...in...so many...words..." she managed, causing him to let out his own broken chuckle, even as he continued to drive into her. "Y-you were...right. It wasn't y-your...ego...I had to...ah..." She gritted her teeth and whimpered at another round of stomach twisting spasms caused her to arch her back and press her hips desperately into his body.

He paused inside of her then shifted, rolling them both onto their sides, holding her tightly to him from behind with one arm around her waist and the other hooking under her knee to open her wide.

She looked down and gazed breathlessly at the view of her naked sex as it seemed to spread almost obscenely around the thick, dark shaft. She moaned as the glistening cock stretched her flesh impossibly tight, finding herself almost as aroused by the sight as she was by the sensation.

She continued to watch, rapt, as the hand around her waist caught one of her own and slipped lower. Both of their fingers moved to her stretched pussy, lightly caressing the taut flesh, and resting at the juncture of their bodies. The sight, the wonderful ache of his slowly fucking...and now the sear of his cock sliding beneath their intertwined fingers...it was all too much. With one more keening gasp she writhed against him, gripping his fingers tightly as her body clenched around his in climax.

For a moment he held her there, pressing deeply into her to keep from being forced from her body...but as soon as she began to relax he moved again inside of her, even faster than before, keeping her riding the edge of pleasure until it began to bleed back into pain. She wasn't sure if she should beg him to keep going or to stop and end her torment.

His arm released her leg, letting it fall over his thigh and crossed over her breasts, hooking around her shoulder so that he could drive into her that much faster. "You were wrong." He murmured. She frowned slightly in confusion, but couldn't muster much more thought or response than that as she continued to buck against him.

"Fair to middling." He explained in another harsh whisper, never slowing his thrusts. "You are neither fair...nor middling. You are dark...and you are exquisite...and you are mine."

For a brief and stunning moment his words cut through the haze of her lust and arousal, shocking her into awareness, grasping her heart and squeezing it hard, and then they thrust her right back into it, and then over the edge— past the edge: a moment of gasping awareness followed by a sheer plunge into blinding darkness as her body crashed around his.

"Thelios...I—"

The sound of her broken cry brought her back even before she felt the hand come down over her mouth.

The dismayed cry that followed was muffled and lost, as were her confused whimpers as her body submitted to the continuing after effects of her climax, even while her mind began to race. She could feel him pulsing inside of her, hot and pounding, and knew he had joined her and was pouring his seed into her. The sensation...or the thought...sent her into another series of spine twisting tremors.

For a long time after, she merely quivered against him, stunned. Eventually his hand eased off her mouth, his fingers trailing down her throat, as the rest of him shifted next to her until she was leaning back against him. She turned her face to his, but the angle kept her from seeing his expression.

"I...I'm so sorry. I...master...I--" He cut her off by sliding his hand back up to briefly cover her lips, tapping them lightly with one of his fingers. She turned a little more and they slid away. His eyes were closed, but when he opened them, there was no anger there. "I'm sorry." She whispered again.

He moved again, settling her onto her back. He sighed and his hand came down over her hair and traced down her cheek. "It's fine. It's not likely anyone was close enough to hear. And it was hardly intentional." He leaned in and kissed the side of her cheek.

He said nothing more and simply rolled onto his back, releasing her and closed his eyes with another heavy, sated sigh.

She lay where she was, unmoving, watching him. She'd said his name...loudly. She'd cried it...practically screamed it. God...what a mess. He'd told her it was so important not to. Thelios, she thought, the moment slipping back into her mind as she watched him breathe. That hadn't been the whole thought. She felt that old inexplicable feeling crawling back up her throat, that strange emotion which needled her and made a mess of her sensibilities. But it wasn't so inexplicable or strange, not now that she knew exactly what it was. She knew because she'd just about said it out loud.

'Thelios,' she thought as his eyes cracked open slightly and he gave her a side long smirk, and reached out to pull her back up against his side, 'Thelios...I love you.'

@@@

Last night had been wonderful, and awful...but mostly wonderful. Calliope grunted in unladylike annoyance at the cacophony of irrational and distracting thoughts which kept filling her head. All morning she'd been trying to shake them, but they just wouldn't leave her alone, no matter how hard she tried to push them into the back corners of her mind.

She had slipped from bed early, letting Thelios sleep and dressed in the other room so as not to disturb him. She'd also made sure she had a few moments alone to be ill if it became necessary. Unfortunately it had, though it was mostly just nausea as she'd eaten nothing the night before and therefore had little to lose. Not that it made the experience any more pleasant.

After that she'd busied herself checking what few belongings she'd brought. It wasn't much to check since Demitri and his own things were in another room, a thought which sent her exploring a little once her stomach was sufficiently settled and up to the task.

Most of the rooms in the suite seemed to be set up with the idea that the occupant would be both entertaining a good number of guests and supporting a small army of servants. Naturally they were all empty and useless in Thelios's case. She couldn't imagine him using any more space than he already had.

She returned to the small room just off of Thelios's where she'd been more fully introduced to his sister, and found a fresh platter of fruit, bread and cheese. She picked up a date, stared at it contemplatively, and then dropped it back onto the platter with a sigh.

"Damn stomach. Why won't you behave?" She groused, glaring at the offending platter.

"What's that?" She jumped with a start and a gasp and whirled to find Thelios emerging from his room.

"Ah, nothing."

He wandered over and took a handful of the rejected dates.

She looked up at him speculatively and squinted. "You changed again."

"Yes."

"A little smaller?"

"Just a little." He smiled, and she smiled back...then she frowned. "What is it?" he asked, watching her curiously.

"I...ah...never mind...it's none of my business I guess."

"Well, why don't you let me determine that?"

"You won't be offended?"

He cocked a disbelieving brow at her, and she grinned sheepishly.

"Alright, you're right." she took a breath and went for it. "Are you ever going to tell me what's going on? I mean, why we are here...and this thing with names...also, why am I here...clearly I hold no candle to these others and am only a weakness, if last night proved anything. If I can't even keep my mouth shut about that one thing you've--though it might help if..." He held up a stalling hand and she slowly sucked in her breath to stem her words, though her thoughts kept rushing on ahead in her mind in a veritable torrent. He walked over to the wide throne-like chair and sat, spreading his knees and laying his arms along the rests as he had before and subsequently making it look even more so.

His face didn't reveal anything, but it looked stern. Finally he beckoned her over. She hesitated briefly, wondering if she'd finally crossed a line in some way, but she didn't linger long enough to make him repeat the gesture. When she reached him he extended a hand and pulled her down onto one knee, a little like he had the night before, though the connotations were different this time.

"I feel like I'm going to get a talking to" She jested with a levity she didn't quite feel. He smiled wryly.

"I only want you nearer to me so that my voice doesn't need to carry." He gestured around the room, "Walls having ears, and such." She nodded, flushing slightly at the reminder of her mistake from the night before, however unintentional. But, he was going to tell her, and that was a step in the right direction. She took a breath and steeled herself.

"Let's move backward shall we." She raised a brow at him this time, but didn't interrupt. "First of all, or I should say last of all...I have no problem gagging you as I fuck you," He smirked at her and she felt her face turned all shades of red, "so I don't really see that as a problem or a weakness...and it's also the answer to why you're here as well...fucking you that is, not the gagging....that's just an interesting byproduct of our circumstances and your inability to control what comes out of your mouth when you orgasm."

"I'm sorry about that." She whispered roughly.

"Don't be, listening to you scream as you cum one of my favorite parts. You've always done that, you know."

She shook her head. "I honestly don't notice it. I'm...distracted I guess." She answered thickly, her voice catching.

He paused to watch her face, looking amused. "Am I embarrassing you?"

She could only nod, not being quite able to make her throat unclosed itself just at that moment.

He grinned wider. "Good. That's a sweet shade of pink, and it suits you."

She cleared her throat. "Well...ah...now that we've covered That..."

He laughed.

"Fine, yes, moving on." He grew suddenly serious and forced her gaze back up to meet his with a finger along her jaw. "As far as trying to measure up to anyone, don't. You're here to keep me company, and because I'd rather have you with me than sitting alone back at home...you're not here to be part of..." he waved off towards the courtyard without breaking her gaze, "that nonsense. Understood?"

She nodded, though she wasn't entirely sure she did. He seemed to know that and continued. "I don't want you to be involved in any of their games or contests or what ever ridiculous infantile bullshit they come up with in their pathetic attempts at one-upmanship. I'm only here because I'm stuck with them. This is business and nothing else. Yes." She nodded again.

He didn't want or expect her to compete. Not shocking really. It wouldn't turn out well anyway, and would be embarrassing and pointless. And it was sort of silly when you thought about it, despite its glamorous appearance...and he was anything but silly. Devilish...yes, playful even, but by no means excessively so. She nodded again to confirm to herself his lack of silliness and their abundance of it and he let out a satisfied grunt as if he'd been watching the progression of her thoughts along with her.

"Now...about what's going on." His voice lowered again and she leaned in so that he could speak as softly as he desired, the result of which was that he leaned in as well and brushed his lips against her temple before continuing. "It was one of the oracles. Not the human ones like those at Delphi, but one of ours. One of the gorgons, in fact. It appears someone pulled an Odysseus on the poor, foolish creature and managed to get their hands on the methods to a sacred form of magic...one that uses names. It was a secret passed on from the Goddess of magic to her closest followers. "

"Wait," she paused him by placing a hand on his broad chest, "pulled an Odysseus?"

He smiled wryly. "Yes, that's what we call it when some 'hero' type pulls a fast one on one of us 'monster' types. It's embarrassing really. And patently unfair. When we win, no one writes a story about it." She must have been gaping at him because he paused and grinned. "There really isn't much of a difference between us. All of us are usually the grand children, and great grand children of Gods, or the product of some human/ not so human encounter. They just happen to look more human than we do." He paused and looked away, then around the room. "Of course we here are of a particular lineage...one that seems to have gotten buggered this time around." He glanced back down at her. "My father, you see, was the intended recipient of the spell, but he's too old for that sort of thing to be used against him by anything less than a full blooded god...and they have little reason to. He's in the service of one as it is."

"And he has many children, your father?"

"Enough."

She waited, but he merely sat and brooded, staring off into the distance. Vague...always so damnably vague. If he wouldn't tell her anything, how was she supposed to know what was growing inside of her, or whether he'd be happy about it? "Oh?" She prompted.

He grunted again in confirmation; it was one of his, that's-all-I'm-going-to-say grunts. So much for that, she thought, then veered toward another tack. "And your mother?"

pandarus
pandarus
2,702 Followers