Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacQ
MacQ
57 Followers

"Jackson is very bright, and enthusiastic about his passions. He loves to talk about those things, and he wants me to understand them."

"Do you understand them?"

"Sometimes. The point is, he shares them with me. He's funny, and very patient. He's a great listener, and I've never had a man look at me the way he looks at me. It's like he's looking through to your soul, like he wants to consume your entire being."

"Perhaps he does."

"He instinctively knows what I want and what I need. I don't have to ask him for those things. He's very spontaneous, and, he is absolutely insatiable in bed.

"Don't you think that much of this relationship is about sex?"

Well, I'm certainly not complaining about that. I've done things I've never done before with him. It's incredible, and a total turn on."

"What kinds of things?"

"Well..., once we were making love at the house in the middle of the day. The telephone rang, and I just knew it was Niles..."

* * * * *

Irene Garner lay naked and spread open on her stripped down bed. She writhed uncontrollably beneath the black man's face as it bobbed slowly at her pussy. His tongue teased her deliciously, pushing her methodically toward the threshold of her mounting orgasm. She bucked under him as she felt the first tremor shake her body. She pushed her feet down hard on the bed, and thrust her hips into the air. Jackson Nash's mouth followed hungrily. He braced his hands under the cheeks of her ass, and dug his tongue deep into her quivering pussy.

Oh, my god, baby! Yes! I'm...I'm...I'm almost...there! "Oooooooo, deeper!"

The sudden loud ring of the telephone startled the woman. The bliss of sex ebbed rapidly from her body as she stared at the phone beside the bed, and pondered answering it or letting it ring.

"God, it's gotta be Niles," she said in a tone that was part panic and part frustration.

"Then, you had better answer it," Nash responded easily, and went back to munching on her heated depths.

"Are you crazy?" She asked, trying to pry him from between her spread legs.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Answer it."

He smiled easily at her. She stared at him for only a brief moment, just long enough to take note of the devilish glint in his dark eyes, and the way her thick stickiness glazed his mouth and cheeks. The heat within her began to rise again, and she found her own impish smile. She reached for the telephone receiver, and braced herself for the onslaught of Nash's assault.

"...Hello...," she said into the receiver with a slight sigh as she felt Nash's tongue slash its way into her pussy again.

"Hi, Niles... No, I'm not busy. How's your day...going...?"

She tried nervously to inch away from the relentless tongue, but strong black hands gripped her hips tightly, and the hot tongue dug deeper. A sharp gasp escaped her lips, and she collapsed on the bed.

"...No... I almost spilled something, that's all..."

Her body went limp in submission, and Nash moved quickly to cease his opportunity. He rose to his knees flipped the woman onto her stomach, and pushed his hard black spike deeply into her without warning. Irene Garner pushed the receiver from her mouth abruptly. She buried her face into the soft pillow beneath her, and grunted intensely at the feel of the black pole of a cock splitting her open. It was enough to trigger her orgasm on the spot, but she fought the urge gallantly.

"...It's fine, Niles. It's nice to hear your voice... No, I...just meant that you rarely take the time. It's nice..."

Nash oiled the entire length of his rod in the slippery lubricant that now practically dripped from her, and he began the drive to his own orgasm. Irene Garner knew what he was doing, and she became acutely aware that she needed to end her conversation, or her husband was going to bare witness to her adulterous act.

"I...have to go, Niles... There's someone at the door. Can we continue this...tonight...?"

Nash rammed hard into her, and drove her body into the bed. The savageness of it aroused her, and she began pushing back at his driving well-oiled shaft rapidly.

"Gotta go... I'll see you later... I love you too."

She slammed the receiver back into its cradle, and began pushing at the black man's cock as fast and as furiously as he pumped her. Her nails dug deep into the pillow as her orgasm exploded, rocking her body to its core.

"Ooooo, fuck me, you glorious bastard," she screamed. "Aaaaaaaa, deeper... I'm cu...cumming!"

Nash exploded on the heels of her orgasm. He gripped her ass cheeks tightly for balance, and rocked himself in and out of her wildly as his thick sperm blasted into her quivering belly. He collapsed on top of her, breathing hard, his energy spent. She breathed as hard beneath his weight. Her soft chuckle pierced the silence and their breathing.

"I can't believe I did that," she said in amazement. "We're both crazy."

"Mmmmmm, but just think about how good you feel," Nash countered.

"God, yes...," she giggled. "Fuck me some more..."

* * * * *

"You wouldn't believe the exhilaration I felt at that moment."

"What if your husband had discovered what you were doing in actuality?"

"But, he didn't."

"And, so, satisfaction now means having what you want at your husband's expense."

"No harm was done."

"You're pushing well beyond the limits. I'd bet that wasn't the first time. You're flirting with disaster. You do know that, don't you?"

"...Yes..., I know that."

"Think about how this affair has progressed to this point, Irene."

"We were just having a little fun. It wasn't the right move, but no one got hurt."

"But, you really do have to ask yourself who is actually in control here?"

"I can handle this."

* * * * *

Emily Todd was certain that Irene Garner had no idea of what was happening to her. It was that way with an addiction. First, the euphoria, but then, the hard realization of a habit that cannot be easily kicked soon followed. It was only a matter of time before Irene Garner's seemingly perfect little world came crashing down around her, and then, her real battle for survival would begin.

The attractive counselor had seen it happen before. She wished that she could do something constructive, to help her client. She felt a deep responsibility. Jackson Nash stood squarely in the woman's blind spot, and he would take her down hard. Emily Todd was certain of that. It would be devastating, and the only questions remaining were how much damage would be done, and who would suffer most.

* * * * * *

Session, August 13th, 4:00 p.m.

"I've sensed a real downswing in your emotions over the last few weeks. Why is that?"

"I just can't keep this up... I guess I'm wondering where it stops. It excites me, but..."

"But, it's very taxing."

"...I can't refuse any of the things he wants, or any of the things he makes me do... In the last month, he's almost been cruel..."

* * * * *

Irene Gardner stuffed the last load of clothes into the dryer, set it, switched it on, and took a brief moment to curse the stifling heat that lingered well into the summer evening. She went on with her chore, and began folding the garments she had taken from the dryer rather carelessly. Nash stepped quietly into the doorway, leaned casually against the doorframe, and watched her silently. As the pretty housewife turned to leave the room, she saw him and gave a small gasp.

"Jackson! You frightened me," she said, trying to still her beating heart.

"Sorry," he said calmly.

"God, it's hot," she said, making small talk.

"Iced tea?" He asked, offering the glass he held in his hand.

"Thank you," she smiled, taking the tall glass, and taking a big gulp.

She handed him the glass, and he put it down on the washer behind her, making a point to press in against her. He was close, and Irene Garner knew exactly what was coming.

"Not now, Jackson, not here," she said in an effort to fend off the oncoming advance.

"Why not here and now?" He asked quickly.

"I'm a married woman," she countered sharply. "I expect you to respect that. My husband and daughter are in the next room."

His sudden deep kiss silenced her. His big strong hands began pawing at her sensitive breasts, and in moments, her arms went around his neck, pulling him even closer. He pushed a knee firmly between her thighs, and she pulled the aching mound of her pussy against it. She began grinding it anxiously as his long skilled fingers teased the hardening buds of her nipples. Her passion for him grew with every touch, but so did her urgency to quell his advance.

"Stop it, Jackson. Please," she whispered, as she struggled to pull free.

He turned her roughly toward the dryer, and pressed into her hard from behind. He kissed and nibbled at her ear and neck. She shuddered at the hardness of his body against hers. His hand slid quickly beneath the hem of her flimsy sundress, and into her panties. She suddenly panicked, and reached for the probing hand.

"No," she said weakly.

Nash twisted his wrist free, gripped her hand, and pushed it between his legs. Irene Garner instantly felt the stiffness of his hardening shaft and the weight of his full balls, and she could not resist stroking him. Nash rocked his hips slowly, letting her hand nudge him to a full erection. Meanwhile, his fingers kept up their expert rubbing inside her panties. Suddenly, he plunged them deeply into her, and she gasped sharply, falling forward against the rumbling dryer.

"Do it," she breathed heavily, pushing herself back onto the long digits. "Do it now."

The black man unzipped his pants quickly, and pulled his cock through it as the woman hiked the hem of her dress up over her round ass frantically. She pulled her panties to one side, and awaited his assault. She gasped as she felt his fingers slip from her pussy. She writhed in desperation against the dryer, pushing her naked ass anxiously at him.

Nash stroked his massive cock, coating it with the sticky lubricant on his fingers. She moaned deeply as she felt his hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. She stilled her body in anticipation of feeling him push into her hot waiting pussy. They widened suddenly when she felt the bulbous head push through the tight membrane of her puckered ass. She moaned out deeply, and her body stiffened in pain. Her hands reached, pushing at him frantically to no avail. She was utterly helpless to stop the steel hard cock that pushed deeper and deeper into her tight virgin ass.

"Jackson, no!" She said, hardly able to move or even breathe. "Oh, it hurts!"

The black man ignored her. He pressed his weight onto her, pinning her completely, and pushed on, burying more and more of his thick black cock. When he stopped pushing, she was able to catch her breath, but the pain did not dull. She felt fingers at her pussy again, and realized that she was fingering her clit frantically in an effort to relax herself.

"You might want to fuck your husband tonight," he breathed sharply into her ear. "He's in the next room you know, and we wouldn't want him to know that you had been fucking this big black cock, would we?"

"You're...hurting me, Jackson," she cried softly.

"Then, scream out, if you want," he said calmly, and began moving inside her again.

She bit hard into her fleshy bottom lip in an effort to stifle any urge to scream. Her fingers worked frantically at the hard tiny button at the crest of her empty pussy. Suddenly, she began to tremble.

"Ohhhh," she moaned deeply, suddenly aware of the orgasm cresting rapidly inside her. "Ooooooooo, god!"

As the bliss of the orgasm swept through her body like a raging wildfire, she groaned, and pushed back onto his cock hard.

"Ohhhhh, pleaseeeee. Cum now, baby. Shoot it deep in my ass," she hissed.

Nash pumped his hips rapidly in a counter rhythm with her pushing ass. Irene Garner crammed all of her fingers into her pussy, and he felt them through the thin membrane. That triggered his orgasm. He rammed her hard, and unleashed seemingly endless waves of his hot seed. It coated his thrusting rod, making his push easier. Her hands reached back to grip his hips. They held him still and deep. The spurting cock jerked inside her tortured ass until his seed was spent. He collapsed on top of her gasping for breath.

* * * * *

"He sodomized me. Right there with my husband and daughter in the house, and god help me, I loved it."

"Irene."

"That wasn't the end of it. On the fourth of July, while Niles and Kelsey watched the evening's fireworks with our neighbors, I was sucking the cocks of three men I had never even met before. He just told me to do it, and there I was on my knees in a dingy back storeroom gobbling them like a bitch in heat. He gave me to them, Emily. God, what does that say about me?"

"You mustn't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure Mr. Nash is a very persuasive man."

"It has to stop."

"Is that what you want?"

"...Yes, but I don't think I can walk away from him."

"Of course, you can."

"I can't lose my family over this. I just can't."

"I understand. Now, listen to me. This man isn't going to tell anyone. He holds you hostage because you let him. Take control, and he will move on, I promise you."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because, there are women like you everywhere, Irene. Jackson Nash, and men like him, feed on a woman's needs for intimacy and change. He won't have any problem finding another to take your place. There's no need for him to destroy your life. He'll just fade away quietly if you're strong enough to make a stand."

"...How do I do that?"

"When he calls, let your husband or the answer machine take it. Make dates with friends to keep your mind occupied. Spend as little time as possible around him until he gets the message, and moves on. Most of all, vow to yourself that this affair is over, and mean it."

"Affair is too kind a word... ... I will try... I will."

* * * * *

Emily Todd grabbed her briefcase, and hurried out of her office promptly after her last appointment. She was tired, and she felt the need to recharge her batteries. That meant an early evening, bed, and a good book. She felt a sense of satisfaction with the day when she thought of Irene Garner and the breakthrough. People usually had their own timetables for change, and she was glad that Irene Garner was going to meet hers, having done little damage to herself and those she loved most.

She took the staircase to the ground floor, and began slowly across the office courtyard, to the parking lot beyond. A slight breeze rustled the leaves on the trees, and provided a calm cool to the summer evening. She let all thought of her work and her clients slip from her mind as she walked.

The counselor was half way across the courtyard when she first noticed the two people at the edge of the building in the shadows there. She thought them to be youngsters at sexual play, and she tried to avert her eyes. As she moved loser, reality crashed, and her good feelings drained. She stopped and stared at the woman squatting between the long parted legs that stretched from the shadow. It was Irene Garner. Her dress was hiked carelessly to her waist, her panties at her ankles, and her head bobbed furiously on the stiff member lodged in her sucking mouth.

Emily Todd was sure that her client knew that she was there watching, and that the woman avoided looking at her because of her shame. She took note of the huge black hand that darted from the shadow to cup the back of the woman's head, and she knew instantly that the man there was Jackson Nash. It was just the kind of message he would send, and sudden anxiety gripped her. She walked on hurriedly to the parking lot without looking back. She could feel his eyes on her, and it made her extremely uneasy. She got into her car quickly, and drove away.

* * * * *

The pretty counselor waited patiently in her office the following Monday evening. She did not bother with work, except to listen to the tape of her last session with Irene Garner. She left the door to her private office open, and the door to the outer office waiting room unlocked in anticipation of a visit from Jackson Nash. He did not disappoint her.

She watched calmly as he entered. He looked around the small waiting room before moving toward her office. He stopped in the doorway, and leaned his tall muscular body against the doorframe. He looked her over slowly, and finally, he flashed a smile.

"You're not even a little surprised to see me?" He chuckled easily.

"Nothing you do could surprise me, Jackson," she replied evenly.

He walked slowly into the office, and took a seat on the other side of her desk. He said nothing for a long moment as he took a closer look at her. Emily Todd waited patiently, unfazed by his searching eyes.

"You look great, Em," he finally said.

"I want you to leave my client alone," she countered.

"She's not exactly my type, is she?" He chuckled slightly. "But, she'll do, until."

"Until...?" She questioned, and waited.

"You know what I want," he continued.

"That's not going to happen," she replied quickly. "Not ever."

"You and I were real good together once," he said.

"That was another lifetime, and another girl," she answered softly.

"Then..., it looks like your client will have to do," he said matter-of-factly.

"Don't do this," she warned.

"Say the word, and I walk out of her life completely," he said. "I do miss you."

"I have a different life now," she said calmly.

"You mean, you've forgotten how to be a bad girl?" He smiled coyly. "You were so very good at it."

"I haven't forgotten," she replied.

"Come back to me," he coaxed gently.

"No," she said adamantly.

"That's plain enough," he said, rising from the chair where he had sat. "But, you know that Irene can't last... Nice to see you again, Em."

She watched him turn and walk toward the door of her office as she weighed her options quickly. She loathed him deeply, but she knew that he was right about Irene Garner. The woman would come apart at some point, and her entire life would be destroyed. As a counselor, she could let it happen or she could stop it here and now. She had never felt such an awesome burden. Never before had she held the very fate of a client in her own hands. She hoped now that she never would again.

"All right," she blurted in agreement.

Jackson Nash turned slowly in the doorway, and smiled.

"But, you walk away from Irene Garner and her family at this very moment. You don't call them, you don't see them, you don't even think about them," she said firmly.

The tall black man nodded in agreement before turning and walking into the waiting room. He carefully locked the office door, and walked back into her office. He stared at the pretty woman from where he stopped near the door. She again waited him out.

"Now..., a little something to seal our deal is in order, don't you think?" He asked playfully.

Emily Todd had anticipated this. She rose slowly from her desk. She walked around to the front of it, hiked her skirt slightly above her knees, and sat down on the edge of it. The stern look in her eyes faded to a small smile that was purely sexy. She said nothing as she waited for him to approach.

"Ooooo, yeah. Now, that's what I'm talkin' about," he laughed, moving toward her.

"I'm going to make your life hellishly miserable for this," she chuckled softly. "That's a promise."

"I'll deal with it," he smiled.

Jackson Nash stopped before her. He looked her from eyes to knees hungrily, and then, his eyes settled on hers again. He reached out, and touched one soft breast lightly. He was rewarded with a hard slap that stung deeply, but excited him beyond belief. He responded by placing his big palms gently on her thighs. The pretty woman shivered slightly as if she had been shocked. Suddenly, he shoved his hands roughly up her skirt.

MacQ
MacQ
57 Followers