Sacrosanct Ch. 05

Story Info
The story's conclusion.
1.7k words
4.46
17k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory was worried. Where was Darryl? She hoped that he wasn't throwing up or worse in there. She stared at the scotch, pretty much empty. But she noticed a little bit of white powder in the bottom of the glass and it came together. Darryl had been poisoned. She had to go find him. She wrapped the glass in a napkin and asked the bartender to hold onto it. He looked puzzled then nodded. She picked up her purse and straightened her dress and hurried to the men's bathroom. She just didn't feel right. Out the corner of her eye, she should see a familiar figure, accompanied by two uniformed cops.

"Vanessa?"

"Yeah? Tell me what's going on."

"Darryl went to the bathroom 5 minutes ago and he isn't back out."

"Darryl, that tall red-headed guy from the hospital, Darryl?"

"Uh, Yeah."

Vanessa grabbed her arm. "Let's go. Your boy is probably in some serious, fucked up danger."

They rushed to the bathroom and pushed on the door, Vanessa had drawn her gun, while Rory reached into her dress for her weapon.

Vanessa was itching for this. "POLICE! FREEZE!" Rory followed behind, her mouth open. Taylor was still riding Darryl. The girl totally was not paying attention, and moaned in orgasm in front of the officers and slid off of Darryl, his dick falling limp with use. Rory ran to him, and checked his pale, lifeless hands for a pulse. It was fast, then it was slow, and his hands were hot, almost like sunstroke. Vanessa called for an ambulance. Rory wasn't paying attention. It seemed like it was just Darryl and her alone in the room.

Rory was feeling despair, anger. She kissed his hand, a tear falling on it. Another officer brought cloths to bring his temperature down, and Rory got back to her feet, wrapping the cloths around his neck and head. Taylor shot a disdainful look at the quietly weeping officer, and snorted. That set Vanessa off.

"Taylor Erica Petronis, you are under arrest-"

Taylor's mouth dropped open. "For what? He got hard; he had to have wanted it. No one's gonna charge a woman of raping a man, it's against the law."

"Actually," Vanessa said, as she snapped the cuffs around Taylor's wrists, "Florida law is non-gender-specific, it's a matter of consent." Vanessa felt the anger as she looked at her partner holding onto the arm of her friend. "Using your gender to TRY and take advantage of the law while not a crime, can result in years being tacked on your sentence, you gold digging bitch. And being that Dr. Loughlin was a bit on the unconscious side while you were doing your bull riding impression, as I was saying – Taylor Erica Petronis, you are now under arrest. Anything you say can, and WILL be used against you. . ." Rory heard Vanessa's voice trail off as she hustled Taylor out of the room.

Rory turned to one of the uniformed officers. "There's something at the bar that I left with the bartender. It probably has some use as evidence." The officer nodded, patted Rory on the back and as he left the room, he held the door open as the EMT'S arrived. For the second time in as many days, she was in the back of an ambulance looking after a rape victim. But instead of a skeptical eye, they were filled with tears. She stayed with him all night, and the nurses handed a blanket to the elegantly dressed, but barefoot woman with a gun that she had to leave behind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Darryl slowly came to. He wasn't in the club, and he couldn't remember how he had gotten here. But, Rory was next to him, curled up on a chair. He sat up slowly, he wasn't sure if the blood wouldn't rush from his head. Then he reached for Rory's foot.

"Wake up, Rory."

Rory stirred and put her hand over Darryl's. She slid out of her chair and got on her knees next to his bed. Darryl shook his head. "No, no, no. Come here." He moved aside the best he could to make room for Rory. She slid into the hospital bed and felt Darryl's hands around her. Rory wanted to run her hands up his arms, but didn't want to disturb the IV. She turned around onto her side to look at him. Darryl looked boyishly innocent asleep, and she breathed into his ear. He responded with a kiss. She pushed her body close to him, wanting to share his warmth, desiring to absorb the abuse his body had been through. She wrapped her arms around him and put her ear to his heart. The slow, then rapid beating was replaced with steady beating. She leaned forward to kiss his neck and chest, her hips slowly grinding – "Hey, Rory, honey, watch the catheter."

"Alright." She smiled and kissed him again. She was about to untie the back of his hospital gown when the nurse walked in.

"Dr. Loughlin, I know you are almost out of the woods, but that doesn't give you license to act like the big bad wolf. Anyhow, a visitor is here. Detective Rojas." The nurses' eyebrow shot up. "And don't try playing cops and robbers with her." The nurse shut the door left and shut the door behind her.

Rory sat up. "Ok. You're smiling. What's going on?"

"She wasn't even in the squad car for 30 minutes when she began to sing."

"No way."

"Yeah. When I cited the exact section, she just told on everyone. Nathalie mainly."

Rory smiled. "What did she say about out Miss De Oca?"

"I couldn't say through the tears, but it added up to extortion."

Rory held her hand out and Vanessa gave her a high five. "We do know she'll get off, though. Goddamned rich bitch. But, the charges against Wilkins?"

"Probably will be dropped by Monday afternoon." Vanessa reached into her book bag. "The staff at Tantra reasoned that you probably will want your shoes back."

Rory smiled.

~*~*~*~* 10 Months later*~*~*~*~*~*

It was that same bemused smile Rory wore as she was led into the tent. This was beyond her wildest dreams, but she was open to experience this entire new world with Darryl. He finally removed her blindfold.

"Yvonne? Darryl, you didn't!" Rory's sometime lover and good friend was sitting on a collection of pillows at the corner of the tent.

Yvonne smiled. "I only could get 3 days off. But, Darryl said you probably would be cool, so, here I am." The two women hugged. Yvonne then led Rory by the hand around a low table, at the center of which were candles lit in a bowl, and surrounded by fruit. So this is what he meant by Necker Island being made to order, Rory thought. She smiled. Darryl sat on the other side of Rory, her hand resting on his thigh.

Rory turned to Darryl, her face still flushed from surprise. "This is too much, Darryl, just too much."

"It's our honeymoon. It's supposed to be too much." Rory looked toward Yvonne who then popped a strawberry into her mouth, the end sticking out. Rory instinctively leaned in to bite it, brushing her lips against Yvonne's and sharing the fruit in a sweet kiss. Rory slowly surrendered her head in Yvonne's lap. Darryl undid her sarong, and Rory willingly put her foot on the carpeted floor of the tent, giving him further access, as Yvonne undid Rory's top, kissing her as she cupped and stroked her breasts, running her fingers across her nipples. Rory reached into her swimsuit bottom, but Darryl moved her hand aside. "Now, I want you totally to enjoy this."

He pulled the bottom down and saw immediately how wet she had gotten so quickly. He licked his lips as he opened her labia and bent down to taste the scent of his new bride. He licked around the edge of her swollen lips, sucking one –even her lips were soaked with her taste! Rory moaned, Darryl then looked up to see Yvonne leaned back, advancing to pace her pussy over Rory's face. She then did so, and Darryl felt himself stiffen, and he tasted her deeper, sucking and flicking over her clit as he watched Rory's chin bob back and forth, moaning and grunting, tasting Yvonne's juicy snatch. Darryl pulled away, licking his lips as he slid two fingers inside her. Yvonne leaned forward, smiling and staring into Darryl's eyes as she rubbed Rory's clit, amplifying her moans further.

Darryl removed his surf shorts and Yvonne's eyes widened, and she felt a twinge of jealousy that she would never have such a member inside her. He stroked his cock with his hand, and then bit his lip as he felt Yvonne's hands slowly tug on him, then her warm mouth. He wasn't going to cum inside her... he wasn't going to cum inside her. He pulled away, and then rubbed against Rory's clit. He watched with satisfaction as her hips bucked, wanting to accept him. He got to a knee, his foot also on the floor and penetrated her. Yvonne slowly began to flick her tongue over Rory's clit as Darryl started to move in and out of her.

Slowly, Darryl began to fuck Rory in concert with Yvonne's work with her tongue. Darryl moved his hands over Rory's hips, pushing back and forth with abandon, which was pushing Rory's tongue to act faster, further, even penetrating Yvonne's pussy with her tongue. He watched Yvonne's face flush as she came, then slowly back off of Rory, and he could see her face, drenched in Yvonne's juices. Yvonne kissed and licked her own juices off of Rory's chin and lips, rubbing her back as Darryl took her in his arms and finally, Rory focused all her energy on Darryl, squeezing his cock inside her. He could see Yvonne rubbing her clit as she watched them make love. Darryl turned, and lay back, so she could see Rory ride him.

Yvonne leaned forward to suck one of Rory's erect nipples, and she saw Rory's breasts bounce harder as Darryl moved his hips faster, and both women looked down as she saw Darryl cum. Almost as soon as Darryl came, Rory could feel herself build, but it was unlike anything else. She pushed down on Darryl's hips, one hand on Darryl's chest to steady herself, the other on Yvonne's breast, finally erupting in an orgasm with a powerful, push and moan.

Rory lay on Darryl's chest and Yvonne next to her, near asleep. This was truly a new world, and she had found her place.

FIN