Sadie Rose Researches No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

I rolled over and pushed myself up on elbows and knees in front of him. There was a long glass door on the cabinet at the end of the room and I could see the pair of us reflected in it as Danny gripped my arse and hips, spreading my cheeks apart with his thumbs until my hole was gaping wide. He pushed his cock into me slowly and I groaned with pleasure as I felt him filling me up again.

"I can't imagine me mam letting me step-dad do her up the arse," he laughed as he entered me and began to fuck me hard again. I shivered with delight as I felt his big cock slamming in and out of me. His balls bounced against my pussy and the friction inside me soon had my whole body tingling with need again. Once Danny was buried deep within me and rocking himself against me, he reached for my tits again, holding onto them as he took me. I could feel his hot young body folded against me as he forced himself deeper and faster into me.

"Ohh Danny, that feels so-o-o good," I groaned as the wetness from my cunt rolled down my naked thighs and the tingling in my groin grew stronger. I reached between my legs for my clit, rubbing furiously at it with the flat pads of my first three fingers until my whole hand was soaked in pussy juice.

"Ahhh... Ahh... you're a dirty bitch, Sadie," Danny was panting as he banged my arsehole hard. "I'm glad I got this call. This is the hottest fuck I've ever had."

My young stud pulled me back onto his cock as he knelt up on the dining room floor. I came with him, sitting in his lap and riding his tool then leaned forward into the hands that still groped my breasts as Danny's thrusts slowed and grew longer, sliding several inches in and out of me with each stroke. I rested one hand against the door-frame beside us and put the other back between my legs, fingering my pussy until his right hand moved down and dislodged it, taking its place on my mound. He quickly pushed three fingers inside my cunt and I began to ride his hand and his cock, squirming back into his crotch and circling my groin against his thrusting fingers.

"Fuck me hard! Fuck me harder Danny! I need it rough!" I keened breathlessly. I was tingling again, more urgently than ever. "Ohhh... soon! Please make it soon! I need to cummmmm!"

I growled the word out from somewhere deep inside me as Danny's cock began to pump my twitching rectum even faster than before. The sensation that had been brewing in me, just under the surface of our hot, dirty passion for the last half an hour, now bubbled up like a fountain, exploding inside me, a jet of liquid fire that seared through every nerve and fibre. I screamed uncontrollably as I began to cum like I had not cum in years. I felt Danny collapse onto me, groaning with desire and from the sudden increase of wetness between my legs, I knew that he had also injected a massive load of semen into me from behind.

We sank onto the floor and he held me, kissing the back of my neck and stroking my hot, sweating body tenderly for several minutes. It felt good but at last we were both ready to break the clinch; tired and satisfied.

"Can I have a shower before I go?" he whispered breathlessly into my ear as we sat up together.

I nodded my head and he reached down and took my hand as he rose to go upstairs, drawing me after him. Under the powerful jets of cool, clear water we slowly soaped and kissed one another until we lost control. I had not fucked standing up since my own teens and was amazed at how arousing the sensation was. Danny being a little taller and leaner meant that it was soon uncomfortable for him. He tried to lift me but after a while he gave up and turned me to face the wall so that he could penetrate my anus again, straddling me in the narrow cubicle. I know that he came, quite quickly but I was sated and once he withdrew I did not put demands on him for more.

"You'll have to think of something else to break," he said with a cheeky grin as I saw him to the front door, still naked under my white silk dressing gown. "I like coming here to sort you out, Sadie. Can't wait to see to you again."

I smiled to myself as I shut the door, thinking exactly the same thing.

:FIN:

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers
12