Sadie's Education

Story Info
Sadie learns to be a Domme from her teacher.
10.7k words
3.8
52.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie licked the last of Miss Maple's envelopes. "Are you done, dear." Miss Maple, a six foot two Jamaican woman and Sadie's typing teacher asked her. "Yes, Miss Maple. I really appreciate you giving me the work." Sadie said gratefully. Money was tight, and she didn't want to work part-time and screw up her business college scholarship.

Miss Maple had never seemed the sympathetic sort, and was a tough critic of her students, once embarrassing Sadie in front of the class by predicting her imminent future as a dime store clerk "Though you may make even more mistakes on the keys to a cash register than you do a typewriter, I'm afraid."

"I mean I really, really am glad you hired me to assist you with this mailing, and I'm sorry if I've not been very good in class" said Sadie apologetically. "Well, that's fine" replied Miss Maple in her melodic voice.

"It's unfortunate that you are not a gifted typist, Sadie, dear, because you are certainly quite attractive and a well-read girl. But you seem not to have the energy that it takes to hustle along in the office world."

Miss Maple paused, thinking as she piled the envelopes together for her church rummage sale. "You seem to be the sort of young woman who would be better off being looked after...waited on, you know."

Sadie looked at Miss Maple suspiciously, thinking the Jamaican woman was making fun of her. "Well, that's never been my life. I've had part time jobs to pay for clothes, school lunches and everything else since I was nine and I've been on my own since age twelve."

But Sadie felt guilty as she said this, because the fact was, she did feel like it would be nice to be taken care of. All that work! Housework! Making a living! God, it was a drag.

"You have a really nice house here, Miss Maple." Sadie looked around Miss Maples living room in surprise. She didn't think typing teachers would make very much money, but Miss Maple's place was a two bedroom house in a fairly nice neighborhood.

"Well, it could be cleaner." Miss Maple said in some disgust. It looked immaculate to Sadie, except for some newspapers that were left on the couch.

All of a sudden the door unlocked and a large man in a green coverall walked in. Sadie remembered Dee telling her that Miss Maple had lived with a longtime boyfriend, Aubrey, a tool and die craftsman. But this guy was white! Pale white.

"Hello, Miss Maple, how was your day?" The big man stopped in the living room and looked at Miss Maple appreciatively as he said that. Well, this must not be the boyfriend if he calls her MISS Maple., Sadie considered.

"Did I have a good day?" Miss Maple repeated. She breathed in, and Sadie watched the big man's eyes fasten on Miss Maple's considerable chest, which was enveloped in a burgundy turtleneck.

Miss Maple always wore classy short skirts, high heels and snug blouses, but quite pressed and respectable, because, as she told her girls "Your employers are men, and men are quite visual."

"I suppose I would have had a good day, had I come home to a decently clean house, Aubrey." Miss Maple said, as she pointed a crimson nail at the couch, cluttered with newspapers and a somewhat dusty coffee table. "I was led to believe you had a morning off? You did I believe."

The big man nodded his head, staring at his boots. "And what did you do with it? I see your video game joysticks are out. I see a cluttered couch, a dusty living room, and a rather grimy kitchen, Aubrey.

We had an agreement that you could save five dollars a week from your twenty dollar allowance to buy that ridiculous video game machine with the understanding that you devoted your spare hours to housework, and would use the video game for two hours on Saturday afternoon IF all the housework was done pristinely, Aubrey, was that right?" The big man began shuffling his feet.

"And twice this week I have found the video game joystick out, the housework sadly neglected, Aubrey. And you yourself have admitted time and time again that chastisement is what you need to help you to be a more responsible fellow is that not so?" Miss Maple took off her smart leather jacket and put it on the chair.

The big man looked over at Sadie furtively, blushed and said "M-Mebbe we kin talk about this after yer guest is gone, Miss Maple, d'ye think?"

Miss Maple stepped away from the dining room table where the envelopes were being piled up, and reached behind the cluttered couch bringing forth a long, polished stick with little bumps and ridges, as if someone had taken a tree branch and without whittling off the bumps, had refinished it so it glimmered.

Miss Maple turned it about in her hands, examining it, and Sadie saw that the stick seemed to have a carved twist to it, like a fancy banister in addition to the little bumps and ridges along the wood. The knob on the end seemed to be cut in the shape of a wolf's head. "Do you know what this is, Sadie?"

Sadie cocked her head. "It's like a British cane or a walking stick, right? Miss Maple looked approvingly at the girl. "This, Sadie is an Irish Blackthorne carved T-handle hiking staff." Miss Maple looked at the stick approvingly and Aubrey seemed to shudder.

"It is the sort that Prince Charles took his sons over the hills with near the palace...though he didn't seem to use it on Prince Harry enough, from what I have read of his antics in the National Enquirer."

"you will not see many of these Hiking Staffs in this country. I inherited it from my grandfather who used it in forming my father's character, and my father used it on my brothers and sisters, and occasionally, myself." Miss Maple smiled. Sadie smiled back. Pa Mulvaney had had his own "character shaper" in the form of an old fan belt he'd found in the back alley of their tenement.

Sadie and her eight brothers and sisters had all felt the weight of it on their legs when they'd behaved badly, or sadly sometimes when Pa was just drunk and ornery.

"This walking staff has been quite instrumental in assisting me with dealing with recalcitrant behavior on this young man's part." Sadie looked at Aubrey curiously. He looked to be about thirty-five, perhaps fifteen or so years younger than Miss Maple,but he wasn't all that young.

"We will discuss this matter now, Aubrey, because you have been terribly slovenly this week and I have repeatedly had to ask you to keep up with your home chores—" Sadie stood up quickly. "Miss Maple, maybe I really should go."

Miss Maple looked at Sadie in surprise. "Do you not wish to be paid for the full five hours I hired you for?" she asked in surprise. "I am paying you for five hours work,but you have been here scarcely two."

Sadie sat down. She wanted to alleviate Aubrey's discomfort, but eight dollars an hour was quite a nice little bit of money, as the minimum wage in 1983 was only three dollars and thirty-five cents.

"Now you will be punished, Aubrey, right in front of this young woman. You are a naughty boy, Aubrey, and you deserve it. Take off your coveralls!"

Aubrey looked desperately at Sadie, and then at Miss Maple, and then unbuttoned the top of his coverall, shaking off his shoes as he went. Stepping out of the ugly green garment, Aubrey folded it up and lay it on the cluttered couch next to the newspapers.

He was now clad in an undershirt, plaid boxer shorts and black socks with hideous garters. Sheila hid a smile. "Now pull down your shorts, Aubrey, and bend over the arm of the couch." Miss Maple said crisply. Aubrey looked at Sadie feebly. "C'mon Miss Maple, with her here? I mean, I got my dignity."

At this, Sadie unfortunately tittered rather loudly. This revolting tubbo was unbelievably dignified, wasn't he?

Miss Maple looked reprovingly at Sadie, and then focused back on Aubrey. "I am confident that witnessing your disrobing and chastisement will have a positive effect on Sadie, even if it is merely as an appetite suppressant." Sadie put her knuckles in her mouth and chortled. "You will now disrobe immediately, Aubrey!"

His lower lip trembling, Aubrey took down his coverall and folded it neatly on the chair, revealing himself in his shorts and undershirt, and then Miss Maple pointed to the arm of the sofa.

Aubrey slowly stepped over to the couch, breathing heavily. Sadie had never seen anything like this in her life. What the hell was going on with this guy? He was going to let Miss Maple HIT him? "Take down your undershorts, Aubrey, immediately."

Miss Maple commanded, and breathed in, so her breasts bounced in the tight sweater. This measure was not lost on Aubrey, who Sadie noticed was growing a slight tent in his boxer shorts. "P-please, ma'am, not in front of that girl. She's just a child!"

Though a moment before, Sadie had been dying to get out of there now she prayed that Miss Maple wouldn't change her mind, and Sadie could watch this weird thing going on. Sadie wasn't disappointed.

"You will remove your underpants immediately, Aubrey.

I was going to permit you to just drop them to your knees, but now as punishment for your impertinence and all this waffling, I insist you remove all your remaining clothes. This young woman has five times your maturity, and should be able to watch a pathetic specimen likeyourself receive punishment stark naked. Why not? You are a worthless, insignificant slug.

Aubrey. Remove everything immediately, or I will fetch the scourge from the basement. Do you wish that?" Aubrey looked again at his feet and a tear rolled down his cheek. "No, Miss Maple."

Aubrey gave her one more imploring look, however, but Miss Maple was implacable. He slowly pulled off his undershirt, and stepped out of his shorts, trying hard to keep his hands in front of his crotch so Sadie couldn't see anything, but it wasn't that easy for him.

In undressing, he seemed to forget his socks and garters, but he was certainly naked enough...in a way, Sadie thought the socks and garters made Aubrey seem even MORE exposed. "Aubrey, put your hands behind your back please."

Miss Maples spoke crisply. Aubrey gulped, but he put his hands behind his back and Aburey could see his penis bulging hard, a drop of precum sliding off the tip. Jesus, why was he so horny? Sadie thought.

I'd be mortified if I was a guy and my girlfriend had me stripped naked in front of a vistor. And she was going to hit him with a fuckin' stick, too. But Aubrey's penis was straining, and every vein was bulging out of it.

"You are erect, Aubrey. I am glad you have not been masturbating your penis in the lavatories at work again, as I have had to correct you for that before." Miss Maple said approvingly.

"It's appalling, Sadie, how Aubrey is such a dedicated onanist. I have had a trying time breaking him of the self-abuse problem it is quite annoying. Is it not, Aubrey?"

Aubrey stared at the floor hopelessly. "Yes, Miss Maple." Sadie was gaping at all this. Aubrey was a big guy, not gorgeous, he had a bit of a gut, but he certainly could find a sweet, compliant girlfriend of his own skin color if he wanted, why was he taking all this shit from a middle aged Carribean woman?

Sure Miss Maple was attractive, but this was ridiculous. And Dee had told Sadie that they'd lived together nine years. Damn, this was WEIRD!

Miss Maple stepped up to Aubrey and let the Hiking Staff gently tap the tip of Aubrey's stiffening penis. "However, an erection is inappropriate just now. You are being punished for not cleaning the house and spending forbidden time on that ridiculous video game.

After this punishment is over, the game will be locked in my special closet for two months." Aubrey looked miserable. "P-please don't lock it up, Miss Maple, I'll do better." Miss Maple shook her head implacably.

"No, I've tried to trust you and you've shown me that you have no self control whatsoever." Aubrey stamped his foot, and his erection wiggled. "But Miss Maple, you take my whole check every week, and the little bit you let me keep out of it, I should get to enjoy what I get, and I saved for that video Atari thing.

I took my lunch to work, and did everything to save for it, it's not fair that I can only play it two hours a week, please, Miss Maple won't you see it my way?"

"Absolutely not, Aubrey." Miss Maple stood firm, still making the hiking stick bounce ever so slightly on his bulging erection.

"I gave you my terms for your purchasing the video game, and you are a thirty-seven year old man. You should learn what your rules are.

Twice this week you have been up past your bedtime, and I am convinced at least one night you were hoping to sneak into the living room to play the video game after I went to sleep.

This will take temptation out of your way, Aubrey. Please don't make me any more annoyed than I am with you, or I will take the video game away for six months."

"B-but—"Aubrey begged helplessly. Miss Maple took the cane and lifted it over Aubrey's head and WHACK WHACK WHACK Three times the cane landed on Aubrey's buttocks like pistol shots and he burst into tears. "Now then, we've heard enough of that.

Your erection is still bouncing about I see, and as I've said, your punishment is not a time for you to be sporting your manhood. I insist that it grow limp immediately, or I will punish it with the stick, and you know how that hurts you, Aubrey."

Aubrey bit his lip, and Sadie could tell he was trying to think of other things, so he could get his erection to go down,but it was terribly difficult.

His eyes kept wandering to M iss Maple's swelling breasts beneath the burgundy turtleneck sweater, and now and then Aubrey couldn't help peeping over at Sadie, who was in a tiny halter top that well showed her generous cleavage.

Sadie had been voted Miss Talbot County a year before, and certainly her looks had not faded enough just because she'd recently turned eighteen!

So Aubrey looked and tried not to be aroused, but unfortunately his penis grew stiffer and stiffer. Sadie caught herself licking her lips and tucking in her halter top to make Aubrey stare even further.

Jesus, what kind of a bitch was she? But she couldn't help it, and the poor guy stared and stared as she sighed deeply and bent over slightly as if to adjust her stocking, which gave him a good look at her considerable cleavage.

This caused Aubrey's impudent hard on to poke up in the air quite excitedly!

"Well now, Aubrey." Miss Maple said crisply. "You seem bound and determined to disobey me tonight, what a wretched example you show our guest, an impressionable young woman." They both looked over at Sadie, who tried to look quite innocent.

Sadie was having fun, she had to admit it. This man was like a calf awaiting slaughter, she considered.

"I am saddened and revolted by your behavior." Miss Maple said disapprovingly. "I have no recourse but to discipline your unruly erection!"

With that she lifted up the cane and brought it down heavily on Aubrey's straining penis. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Aubrey grabbed his crotch and fel over, screaming.

Sadie noted interestedly how crooked Aubrey's teeth were as his mouth opened and he grabbed and massaged his poor, slaughtered penis.

Finally he arose again and stood up with his hands behind his back, his face covered with tears.

"Goodness, Aubrey, what a crybaby you are, isn't he, Sadie?" Miss Maple asked. "Revolting" Sadie replied, and gave Aubrey a quick flash of her left nipple when Miss Maple wasn't looking. Ah yes, the wounded penis was growing again.

"This is quite distressing, dear." Miss Maple's mahogany fingers began massaging Aubrey's erection. "You must learn to control yourself, and here again, you seem to have become erect. And what's this? Did I not instruct you to shave your crotch last night, Aubrey?"

Sadie looked closer, and it appeared that Aubrey in fact had nearly a bald crotch for a guy of his age, there were a few stray hairs,but it looked pretty hairless to her.

"Ma'am I did as good a job as I could with the mirror. I stuck it under my crotch and I shaved all I could, honest I did." Aubrey commented embarrassedly.

"I locked Aubrey in his room for seven hours with two sandwiches for lunch and dinner" explained Miss Maple. "His instructions were to shave his entire crotch area, and I am saddened to see remaining hairs...as usual, you have done a slovenly job, Aubrey.

I regret that I will have to get the tweezers and pluck out the remaining hairs before I give you your punishment for failing to clean the living room!"

Aubrey backed off and attempted to put his hands in front of his crotch.

"No, no please don't pluck out the stray hairs, ma'am. I did the best I could,but I'll get back in there with the mirror, ma'am..." Miss Maple smiled grimly. "Nonsense, Aubrey.

You need to learn to do things right the first time. Fetch me the tweezers please."

Aubrey gulped again,but he went to the bedroom, Sadie watching his bouncing rear end as he wandered down the hall.

A few minutes later, Aubrey returned with the tweezers. "Now you will put your hands behind your back and not make a fuss" said Miss Maple.

Aubrey closed his eyes tightly and protruded his crotch so that Miss Maple could pull out the hairs with the tweezers.

Sadie winced as Miss Maple yanked the hairs out with vigor, and Aubrey began yelping and crying "Oooh please, Ma'am, please let me—oooch! Off. Ow!" Miss Maple curled her lip. "Disgusting little crybaby. You can't keep your mouth closed can you Aubrey? No wonder you were discharged from the Navy for instability." Miss Maple turned to Sadie

"Would you hand me that wooden stick from the mantelpiece dear?"

Sadie turned to the mantel and found what appeared to be a two foot stick made of a blond wood. On one end was a handle very similar to a police nightstick, but on the oth er was carved a grotesquely wide penis head. "Thank you." Miss Maple took the stick from Sadie's hand and turned to Aubrey.

"Open your mouth, Aubrey." Aubrey tried to back off. "Not the stick, please!"

He closed his mouth, biting his lower lip,but Miss Maple reached a dark hand over and twisted Aubrey's right nipple, and Aubrey opened his mouth to scream, and just in time, Miss Maple shoved the penis end of the stick into his gaping lips.

"Now hold it there, while I finish plucking your crotch, Aubr4ey. You are making Miss Maple quite angry, you know."

Aubrey mumbled vociferously behind the wooden gag, and tried to howl again, and the stick fell out, hitting Miss Maple on the hand before it rolled to the floor.

"Oh, ma'am I didn't mean to hurt your arm, Miss Maple, please oh please." Aubrey looked honestly panicked and he began squeezing his hands together.

Miss Maple gritted her teeth and then picked up the stick and twisted Aubrey's nipple again as she was rising. Aubrey's mouth opened again to scream, as expected, and again the stick went right back in, penis end.

This time Miss Maple began shoving the stick down Aubrey's throat, pulling it back and shoving it in again, as Sadie watched, fascinated.

"I (shove) have told (Shove) you (Shove) that you are (Shove) to hold this stick (shove, shove) stick in your (Shove) mouth and I mean it!"

Miss Maple shoved the stick in and out of Aubrey's mouth until it seemed to Sadie that he was about to gag to death. Green liquid seemed to be seeping out of his lips as the stick was pushed further in, yet his hands stayed at his sides. Finally Miss Maple pulled it back out again.

"Perhaps you need a harsher lesson." Miss Maple said briskly. Sadie wondered what the hell could be harsher than being choked to death on a fucking wooden dildo.

"Turn around and bend over, Aubrey." Aubrey backed off and covered his bottom. "You promised ma'am, no more in the back, after the last strap-on you left my butt as wide as the Napa Valley, the doc asked me if I was queer when he was lookin' back there." Aubrey backed off some more, though Sadie noticed that his erection was as firm as ever.