Safari Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

Smiling down at me Chief Zoomama dipped two fingers into the coconut cup. When they came out they were covered with what looked like honey. He then rubbed this honey like stuff all over my hard nipples.

I just about came as he was taking turns covering each nipple with this liquid. He was doing it so softly I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

He stopped playing with my nipples and stepped back just looking down at me as if he was waiting for me to say something. I opened my eyes to look up at him just as something started happening with my nipples.

Oh my God, what ever that stuff was that he put on them was turning hot. Not a burning hot but a very enjoyable hot. It was driving me out of my mind it felt so good. Oh God did my nipples need sucked on.

By this point in time I was so sexual aroused I had totally forgotten about Hank, being married or anything. All I knew is that my nipples were on fire and needed sucking on and I had a person right next to me to do that job.

I looked up at Chief Zoomama and moaned, "Oh God Chief please kiss my nipples." As I asked my hands had a mind of their own and I had started squeezing my own breasts. Once my fingers touched my hard sticky nipples it was all over. I moaned ohhhhhhh yes as I started squeezing and rolling them around. My hips started pumping up and down as I continued playing with them. I closed my eyes as my head started rolling from side to side and I started moaning louder.

Oh my God I was so horny that I was going to bring myself to and orgasm right in front of this man. And all this was from just playing with my hard nipples. God I have never even done this in front of my husband, and now I'm doing it for a stranger.

I started squeezing my nipples hard as my orgasm started through my body. I moaned out, "OH GODDDD YES, OH YESSSSS, YESSSSSS!"

Oh my was it a great orgasm I just kept moaning mmmmm, mmmmm as I laid there coming down from it. Then I felt someone pulling on my skirt. I looked down to see the Chief trying to tug my skirt off my body. I don't know why I helped him but I rolled on my side, reached behind me and pulled the zipped down. I flopped back on my back and the one more tug and my skirt went down my legs and off. I felt so sexy laying there in just my little sexy see-through purple panties as he was glaring at me. But the glaring didn't last long. The next thing I felt was his finger's hooking in the waistband of my little panties and starting them down my legs. I even raised my butt up off the mat to make it easier for him to remove my sexy little panties.

The Chief then again started dipping two fingers into the coconut cup. Once they were covered with what honey stuff he started rubbing it up and down my vagina lips. Then he spent a lot of time making sure my clitoris was covered with it. As he was rubbing it on my clit I moaned out and started cumming again. "OH GODDDDD I'M CUMINGGGGGGG!" I was pumping my hips up to him as I came. I couldn't believe that I had just cum with a man other than my husband. I didn't even think that another man could make me cum.

After I had come he went back over near the table and was doing something. Now my pussy was on fire just like my nipples were. I reached down and touched my clit thinking that it would burn my fingers it was so hot. Oh my God what is wrong with me, why am I so horny I was thinking as I started rolling my hard and sticky clit around.

I then looked over at the Chief and about died. He had removed his loincloth and was standing there looking at me totally nude. He was stroking his long black cock with one hand and was rubbing that honey like liquid on it with the other. His cock looked to be a foot long as he continued stroking it. It was all shiny and wet as he now started walking back over towards me.

He got to the foot of the mat and smiled down at me still stroking that monster black cock. He stopped stroking it and took a hold of my ankles and opened my legs as wide as he could. He then climbed up between them as he got over the top of me. I then felt his hot hard cock hitting my thigh right below my crotch.

I looked up and him and said, "Please, please we can't do this I'm married. Oh God please don't make me do this." Not understanding a word I said he reached down and took a hold of his hard cock and lined it up to my wet vagina. Looking down at me smiling he gave his cock a little push and the black head slipped right inside me. He gave a second little push and it went even deeper inside me. Oh my God it felt so good as he pushed even more inside me. The honey stuff that his cock was covered in was now inside my pussy. God my pussy was on fire inside and the only thing that felt good was his big black cock sliding in and out.

It only took about five or six deep strokes from his long cock to turn me into his slut. I hooked my legs around him and started fucking him back. I never in all my dreams dreamed that a long cock could feel so good. He wasn't even all the way inside me, but he was hitting places deep inside my pussy that Hank had never touched.

The Chief was going at a slow pace that was driving me wild. I started humping up to him as the first time in my life I came on another mans cock. I was yelling out, "OH YESSSSSSS, GOD YESSSSSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG, OH DON"T STOPPPPPPPP OH GOD FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" As I was cumming and pushing up to his hard cock he also pushed deeper inside of me. This made my orgasm so much better. As I was still cumming he gave his cock a hard push. It hurt for a second then I think the head went into my uterus.

It must have felt good to him also as he moaned and then buried all of his long black cock deep inside of me. Oh God, it felt so strange as he continued pumping that long cock into me. I looked down between us and couldn't believe it. His black curly pubic hair was massed against my bald pubic mound; I had all of his cock inside me.

Still fucking at this same pace I started cumming again. Only this time was even better that the last. I know everyone in the village had to hear me yelling out, "OH FUCK MEEEEEEEEE, YESSSSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSSSSS I'M CUMINGGGGGGGGGG." And this time the Chief was at the point of no return. He grunted and moaned then I felt his long cock explode deep inside of me. I did my best to milk every drop out of him as he filled me with hot sperm.

I fell down on the mat panting as the Chief started slowly pulling his meat out of me. Once the black head popped out of me a river of cum started leaking out between my pussy lips. I closed my eyes and moaned mmmmm God that felt so good. My mind was going all over the place behind my closed eyes as I was thinking how satisfied I was right then.

My eyes popped open when I heard Jameraka say, "Well, well looks like the Chief got ya! And he has you all primed up and ready for me. Man sexy lady, your pussy looks hot with the Chief cum running out of it. Shit I can't wait to pump some more cum inside you myself."

I covered my breasts and started to get up but Jameraka kind of pushed me back down. I tried a second time and he did the same thing and then said, "Just stay put sexy. You and I both know that your little pussy is ready for more cock. All the kekpa that you drank would make any girl horny for a week. So lay back and enjoy some more black African cock. Your old man is not going to do this pussy any good tonight. So the Chief and I are going to see if we can send you home a happy little white housewife."

Having said that Jameraka bent over and pushed my hands away from covering my breasts. He then started taking turns sucking on one hard nipple then the other. Oh God did it feel good. Then he ran two fingers deep inside my cummy sloppy pussy and moaned, "Mmmm you got a hot little pussy here sexy lady."

Well it didn't take much of his nipple sucking and finger fucking to have me moaning out yet another orgasm. "MMMMMMM YESSSS OH YESSSSSSS OH GODDDD YESSSSS I'M CUMINGGGGGG!"

I opened my eyes to see that Jameraka was now nude and climbing up between my wide-open legs. His big belly was not a bit sexy but his long black cock sure was. It was about the same size as the Chiefs, maybe even a little fatter. The Chief walked up and handed Jameraka the cup of honey stuff. He dipped in it and started rubbing it on his cock. It looked as if it was getting even longer as he stroked it on his now very hard cock. Once he was done stroking himself he wiped the extra off his fingers onto my wet and sloppy pussy lips. Next he got over the top of me and said, "Okay sexy lady, grab that cock and put it were you would like it."

My mind was going crazy, as I said, "No, no I can't do that. I love Hank I can't do this to him. I'm all messy down there, we can't do this now!" Then my mind just went totally the other way, God I was so horny, I reached between us and wrapped my fingers around it. It felt bigger around than Hanks. And shit I think it was three times as long as his. I lined the black head up to my little pink pussy lips and pushed up to it. That was all it took, Jameraka slowly filled me right up with it. He moaned in my ear, "Oh God I love fucking some white guys little white wife. Your pussy is so hot and tight unlike the black girls around here. And you white girls always love getting all the black cock you can get. I'll bet you come back looking for more black cock after tonight. Does my cock feel good sexy lady?"

Oh God did it ever feel good. I was so wet and slick from the Chiefs sperm and my juices that Jameraka long black cock sank inside me so easily. I moaned up to him, "Mmmmm yes it feels so good," as my hips got in time with him.

My mind was trying to come back to normal but I just couldn't make it come all the way back. Jameraka was right; I'd had way too much kekpa to drink tonight. I started thinking, God I've had sex with the Chief behind Hanks back. Now I'm having sex with Jameraka, also behind Hanks back. I've had them right after one another like some slut would do. What the hell am I doing having sex with two men as my husband lies passed out on the other side of the village? Then Jameraka cock felt like it had slipped into my uterus just like the Chiefs had. Oh God that felt so good that my mind went right back to being filled with hard black cock. Hank was again totally out of my mind. All I knew is the fact that I was full of hard cock and needed to cum again.

Jameraka kept talking dirty to me as he was picking up speed. He was now hammering his black cock deep inside me at full speed. "You love black cock in your little white married pussy don't you? You love getting two black cocks don't you? Think your husband will like you coming home full of two black men's cum?"

All this talk and his expert fucking with that long cock pushed me over the top again. I played right into his hand as I moaned, "Yes, yes I love your cock; oh yessss fuck me hard with your black cock."

Now pumping into me like a speeding train Jameraka moaned, "Mmmmm sexy lady are you ready for more black seed in your little white pussy?"

I pushed up to him and yelled out, "YES, YESSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSSSSS I'M CUMINGGGGGGGGGGG,,,, OHHHHH GOD FILL ME UP, YESSSSSSS!"

Jameraka then pushed his black cock as deep into me as he could. Moaning in my ear, "Aaaaaaaaaaah," as his cock started squirting his hot cum deep into my uterus. My orgasm just kept going and going as he was filling me up with hot sperm. Both our bodies shook as we both came together.

A minute or so later Jameraka rolled off me. His cock made a loud suction sound as it slipped out of my vagina. Then it felt like a river of sperm started leaking out of me. I looked down to make sure I wasn't bleeding. I saw no blood but I couldn't believe how much sperm was flowing out of my pussy from these two men.

Jameraka was sitting up next to me when he sank two or three fingers into my sloppy pussy and moaned, "Shit sexy lady, you're sure one good fuck. Smiling, he then said, "I think the Chief is ready to have you again?"

Jameraka pulled his fingers out of me and stood up. At the same time Chief Zoomama was crawling back up between my legs again.

I looked up at him and said, "No, no, we-." Before I got the words out the Chiefs hard cock was sinking back inside me.

The Chief moaned and totally filled me with all of his hard cock. This time it went all the way in with no problem. It just took a few minutes of him screwing me before I was pumping up to him.

In a very short time I was humping up to his hard cock and yelling out that I was cumming. I had no idea that I could cum as many times as I'd cum tonight. And the Chief was still pumping into me like a madman. I was sure that he would have me cumming yet again.

It didn't happen this time. He pushed deep inside of me and moaned as he flooded my womb with more hot sperm. His cock keep jerking and jerking as he pumped his load into me. I tried to squeeze his cock with my pussy the way Hank loves me to do. But I was so wet and slippery I couldn't do it.

The chief pulled out of my now even sloppier pussy and said something to Jameraka that made them both laugh. I looked over in shock to see that Jameraka long black cock was again hard and pointing straight ahead. He then looked at me as he was stroking it and said, "Okay sexy lady get on your hands and knees. You're about to get fucked like a wild boar!"

I did as he said as he moved in behind me. I was now a total slut for these two men. I didn't care what happened as long as they made me cum again. I never in my life needed to cum like I did right then.

Jameraka took a hold of my hips and filled me full of black cock in one fast move. I pushed back to him trying to get even more cock inside me. He moaned, "Mmmmm is your pussy ever hot. Man we made a mess out of your little pussy. The next time Hanky fucks you he'll think he's fucking a bucket of butter. Your pussy is going to be so reamed out by the time the Chief and I get done fucking you." He then bent over and took both my swinging breasts into his hands. He started squeezing them and playing with my hard nipples as he pounded is long cock into me.

A short time later I was pushing back to him yelling, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!"

My yelling must have set him off also as he dropped my boobs and grabbed my hips. As I was cumming all over his cock he pushed deep inside me and moaned, "Oh yessss." And again my pussy was being filled with more hot sperm.

Once my orgasm ended I fell face down on my belly making Jameraka cock pop out of me. I then felt his hot sperm running out of me and covering my hard clitoris as it ran down to the mat.

I think I was just about passed out when Chief Zoomama took hold of my feet and turned me over on my back. I couldn't believe that he was hard yet again and crawling up between my legs again. Oh my God he's going to fuck me again. Before I could say a thing I was being filled with hot hard cock again.

The Chief filled me with more cum and then Jameraka took another turn fucking me and added his load of cum to my over filled pussy.

After they had both screwed me three times each Jameraka said, "We better get you back to your husband."

He took a rag and cleaned up some of the sperm leaking out of me. He laughed and said, "Shit sexy lady, you may be leaking cum for a week." He got my tube top back up and in place then had me step into my little jean skirt. He pulled it up and then zipped it up. He then picked up my little sheer purple panties. He put them to his nose and sniffed in deeply. He looked at me and said, "Aaaaaaaaaaah, I think I'll keep these as a souvenir."

My legs were weak as Jameraka held me up and walked beside as we made our way back to my hut.

God I was still horny as we made the short trip to our hut. Once at the hut Jameraka held the door open for me to enter. He came in also and lit the little torch that gave the hut some light. As he was getting ready to leave he patted me on the ass and said, "Goodnight sexy lady," as he stepped towards the door.

What in the hell was wrong with me? I needed more sex and Jameraka look like the only one that was going to give it to me. I looked down at Hank passed out cold and then grabbed Jameraka arm before he got out the door. He turned to face me and my hand went right to his crotch to get a hand full of black cock right through his pants. I looked him in the eyes and moaned, "Please fuck me again, God I'm so fucking horny."

Jameraka smiled and then said, "I knew we would get you addicted to black cock. I just didn't know it would happen in one night. Sure sexy lady I think I can get it up again for you. Lay down there right next to Hanky. I'm going to enjoy fucking you right next to him."

I didn't even think about it, I just lay down next to Hank on the mat. Jameraka dropped his pants and moved between my legs. He got down on his knees and pushed my little skirt up around my waist and then pulled my tub top down setting my breasts free. He started playing with my breasts and moaned, "Man sexy lady I just love your tits. And these nipples, God they are made for sucking," as he sucked one of my hard nipples into his mouth.

I opened my legs as wide as I could as Jameraka lay down between them. He reached between us and lined his hard cock up to my sloppy slit. He looked at Hank and said, "Hey buddy I'm about to sink my long black cock into you sexy little wife." Having said that, he started sliding his black cock into me.

"Ohhhhhhh yessss," I moaned in his ear as he slowly filled me full of black cock. I knew right then that I had turned into a slut as I started begging for Jameraka to fuck me. And fuck me he did, God I didn't know that a man could get it up four times in such a short time. I hooked my legs around his back and started giving him a ride he wouldn't soon forget. I was humping up to him as I kept moaning in his ear, "Fuck me, oh God fuck me, oh yessss, yessss don't stop."

Jameraka looked down at me smiling as he was now hammering deep into my welcome pussy and said, "I knew once you got a taste of black cock in your pussy you'd turn into a little white slut." Then looking over at Hank he said, "Wake up buddy, your going to miss you sweet little wife cumming all over my black cock." Then looking down at me he continued saying, "And you're going to miss me filling her up with more hot African cum.

I was really into the fucking that I was getting by this time. Never in my life had I ever been this horny and in need of sex. This was so unlike me to care about nothing other than getting fucked and reaching an orgasm. I didn't care about Hank or the kids or even my marriage. All I need was for this man to keep fucking me and make me cum again. As bad as it sounds it was true.

I soon went from moaning in Jameraka ear to yelling in it, "OHHH GOD DON'T STOP, YAAAAA YESSSSS," and "YESSSSSSS." By this time Jameraka had me just about at the point of total orgasm. "OHHHH YESSSS, YESSSSS I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMM."

Jameraka was slamming every inch of his long cock into me as he again looked of at Hank and said, "Here she goes buddy. Her little white pussy is going to cum all over my long black cock."

That was all I could take. I pushed up to Jameraka and took every bit of his cock deep inside me and yelled out, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG." My body shook all over. My head was rolling from side to side as my orgasm ripped through my body.

Jameraka was enjoying me cumming also. Still driving deep into me at full speed he moaned, "Mmmmm that's a girl, cum for me. Are you ready for some black cum? You better get ready because I'm about ready to seed you."

Just seconds later Jameraka moaned, "Ohhhhhhh yes," as he pushed deep inside me. "Open that pussy up baby here comes a nice load for you." Then he kissed me full on the mouth as he pumped his sperm into me. The bad thing was the fact that I kissed him back and welcomed his squirting cock deep inside me. He then broke the kiss looked over at poor Hank and said, "Hey Hanky, I'm filling your wife's pussy up with cum, you better wake up and watch this!"

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers