Safari Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Little white housewife gets to see the real African men.
8k words
4.61
435.2k
198

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,376 Followers

NOTE: Before reading this story I would suggest that you read parts one, two and three first. That will bring you right up to date as to what's happening with Brandy and Hank on their first African Safari.

*

In part three of this story, Brandy was more or less raped again by the Chief Zoomama and three black tribe members. Three of which had cum inside her unprotected womb. In the passed they had given her this drink called kekpa that made her so horny she was ready and willing to fuck a tiger. And that same drink would knock Hank out for the night. But on this day she was tied down and totally sober. As they say, it's hard to rape the willing! This all happened wail she was left alone in the village as her husband Hank went on a hike with Jameraka the safari guide and a group of his helpers.

Upon returning from his hike Hank found Brandy sitting in a clearing all alone. She then filled him in on what had just happened to her, yet again. Brandy was really surprised how much Hank was enjoying her getting screwed by these black men. In fact he was so overwhelmed that he took her right then and there to their hut and fucked her sloppy wet pussy.

As they were in their hut screwing away Hank had to hear her tell all the details of the day. How many times she came? How good them long black cocks felt inside her? Also if she was going to let him watch her fucking one or more of them?

Then what really blew Bandy out of the water was when Hank went down on her and sucked his and three other men's cum out of her wet pussy. This was a big turning point in both their lives. Nothing like had ever happened back home in Chicago. She had never even dreamed of getting screwed by four guys in a row. Or even screwing black guys for that matter! She had never looked at blacks in that way. Now on this safari so far the Chief and guide Jameraka took turns screwing her all night long one night. And again today the Chief and three others took turns screwing her. Hank hasn't seen this happen yet and was begging her to do it for him. Hank had already talked her into walking around the village dressed in just sexy little bras and panties.

So after the great sex they had just had, Hank was now asking her to go topless in front of the tribe.

Brandy was thinking, "What in the hell have we turned in to?"

Now, on with the story, picking up right where it left off.

Now after our hot and humid sex in the hut was over I told Hank, "lets go down to the river and clean up before dinner." Having said that I got up and slipped back on my little black lace bikini panties that I had worn down to the river earlier that morning to bath. They had dried out nice hanging in the hot hut all day. Next I took my black lace matching bra off the hook and started putting it on.

Watching as I dressed Hank then said, "come on Brandy leave the bra here. Please go topless for me! You have no idea how hot that would be for me to see all these villagers checking out your nice tits."

I started to protest but then just gave in and said, "Okay it's your call! If you like guys seeing my bare boobs you got your wish," as I flung my sexy little bra to at him.

"Mmmmmm that's my girl" he moaned as he got up and patted me on the ass. I grabbed some towels, soap and shampoo as Hank jumped back in his shorts.

Stepping out of our hut for the first time, totally topless was one hell of a rush for me. And Hank also I'm sure.

We headed down the trail that leads to the river slash waterfall. I felt so strange walking through the village with my boobs bouncing all over my chest as my hard nipples pointed the way we were going. All the tribal men couldn't keep their eyes off my boobs as we passed through the village.

I said to Hank, "God these guys act like they've never seen boobs before".

Don't forget, as I said in part one of this story, I'm only a size 34 B cup. So it's not like I'm super big busted or anything. For that matter most of the tribal females have boobs that hang down to their waists. So I didn't see the big deal about my boobs. Other than the fact that my nipples look to be always hard and pocking out!

Hank replied, "shit Brandy, you have the best looking tits in this place. These guys have never seen good-looking tits before. And they are white, which drives black guys wild. Look at all these black girls, their tits look sick they way they hang on their chest. And your hard nipples are to die for". Having said that he gave my right breast a little squeeze as we walked on.

I hit him on the arm and said, "He was terrible for talking like that. They have all been so nice to us. You shouldn't talk about their boobs like that".

Laughing Hank said," well the guys have been a lot nicer to you than the girls have been to me! Maybe I should try to get me a little black pussy?"

I hit his arm again and said, "I'll give you black pussy. You better stay out of that black pussy!"

Stopping in our tracks Hank looked at me and said, "so you get to try black cock, lots of black cocks and I can't have any black pussy? Is that what your saying?"

Not sure how to reply to that I just said, "honey it's like this. I didn't set out to screw any of these black guys. They gave me something in that kekpa drink that turned me into a, I don't know what. But in any case I didn't go to them trying to get myself fucked. They more or less tricked me into having sex with them. So if they do that to you, I'll be okay with it. But if you just go get yourself a black woman to screw, I wouldn't like that."

Smiling at me Hank then said, "baby I'm just giving you shit. I'm not looking to fuck any of these girls here. Hell I hate saggy tits it totally turns me off. You have all the pussy that I need, and your hot looking with nice tits. Sick as it sounds I love the fact that you're getting to try some strange cock. Enjoy it baby you'll not have this opportunity once we get back home."

Then patting me on my panty cover ass again we kissed and then headed on down to the river.

Once under the waterfall we both washed ourselves up really good. I did a lot of washing inside my panties trying to clean up all the sperm that I had all over myself. It seemed like it was never going to stop leaking out of me.

Now that we were both nice and clean we headed back to our hut to dress for dinner. And the truth is, I was starting to enjoy showing off my breasts to all the tribal men as we made our way back.

Back in the hut Hank took me in his arms and kissed me. He broke the kiss and said, "Man all them guys loved your tits." He then tweaked my hard left nipple and said, "lookie here, you liked showing them as much as they liked seeing them!"

I smiled at him and replied, "You're liking this way to much."

"Liking it, hell I'm loving it. I love the fact that I have something that every guy here would love to sink his cock into, and that would be you! And don't lie and say your not enjoying showing off in front of all these guys," Hank replied.

Again I just smiled and said, "I think you're enjoying this a lot more than I am."

Now playing with both my hard nipples Hank said, "bullshit, these nipples are telling the true story. You like this as much as I do!"

He was right it was turning me on. I still don't understand what kind of people we had turned into.

Just then Jameraka knocked on the side of out hut and yelled that dinner would be served in about twenty minutes.

Hank put on some clean shorts and a tee shirt. I slipped on a little pair of side-tie white leopard and rose print panties. The front was a little v and the back covered my butt nicely.

As I was tying the right side of my sexy little panties Hank moaned, "Oh fuck Brandy the guys at dinner are going to like them little panties."

After getting them tied and in place I turned all the way around modeling them for Hank and said, "So ya think the guys will like these?"

Smiling from ear to ear Hank replied, "Fuck yes their going to like them. Every guy here is going to wish they could get inside of them tonight. What ya think? Are you going to let someone get inside them sexy little panties?"

Looking at him I said, "You would really and truly like to see that happen? You in fact would like to watch some guy fuck me?"

"Oh God yes baby, I would love to see your face as your cumming all over some big black cock deep inside your pussy" Hank replied. "Will you make that happen tonight for me baby," as he took me in his arms and kissed me.

Half mad and half turned on by the idea of doing it in front of Hank, I decided to call his hand.

I looked him in the eyes and said, "Okay, if I'm going to do this we need some kind of a plan!"

My plan was this. When they pass out the kekpa at dinner tonight you take it and some how dump yours on the ground and don't drink it. It turns me into a wild horny slut so I'll just drink mine. After you dump two or three cups out start acting like your passing out. Once it looks like you're totally passed out Chief Zoomama will have two or three of his men haul you back to our hut. By that time I'm sure the kekpa will have me in the mood for anything. So once things get started I'll not go to their hut, I'll make them go to ours. You just continue to act like your passed out and watch what ever happens.

"Wow that's a great plan. You'll really go through with this," Hank asked.

Trying to smile I said, "Yes Hank I will if that is what you want me to do. But you have to know up front that kekpa makes me wild. You wouldn't be mad at me if I enjoy what's happening to me will you?"

"Hell no I'm not going to be mad at you," Hank replied.

"Hank I mean I might really, really enjoy what's happening to me! I might even have a few orgasms! You'll be okay if that happens," I asked?

Smiling Hank said, "Fuck yes I'll enjoy that. The more they make you cum the happier I'll be. So you're going to do it?"

"Okay love, I'm going to try," I said to him as we kissed again. I couldn't believe that he was so willing to see this happen.

I then picked up a little white lace bra and started putting it on as I continue getting dressed for dinner.

Just then Hank pulled the bra off me before I got it hooked. Looking at me he said, "No bra baby, just wear what ya go on!"

I shock I said, " no way Hank. I can't go out wearing just these little panties; they don't hide much at all! Please let me wear the bra."

"Nope, you're going to dinner tonight just like the rest of the females in this village, topless. I don't see the big deal. Hell most the guys here have seen your tits by now. So when in Africa do like the Africans. Plus baby their not going to be looking at your tits anyway. Your ass looks so sweet clad in them sexy little panties, you'll be lucky if they don't rape ya before we get to the table." He then kissed me again and gave my panty cover ass a squeeze.

I pulled away from him and said," fine if that's what you want fine. Maybe tomorrow I'll just walk around totally nude all day. Will that make you happy?"

Smiling Hank said, "Hmmmm that would make a lot of people happy."

Running my brush through my hair I gave him one of them looks that only a wife can give and said, "You're an asshole. Okay let's go so I can show everybody my fucking tits an keep your ass happy!"

Holding the door open for me Hank said, "You got it, and we are going with your little plan tonight right?"

Mad as all hell I said, "Yes we'll go with the plan. Everybody here is going to see your wife's tits. And all the men may get to fuck me tonight. That's the plan, I hope you're happy with that?"

"I'm very happy with that, lets go, " as we stepped out of our hut and headed to the eating area.

Hank was so proud as we made our way through the village. People were seeing his wife in a way that know one should ever see a man's wife. Topless and wearing a pair of the sexiest little panties that Victoria's Secret sells. Boobs bounce around on my chest with nipples sticking out as hard as rocks. I was so embarrassed as we walked up to the long table to take our sets. Every eye there was on my breasts, crotch and ass. Chief Zoomama and Jameraka kept eyeing me from head to toe as I sat down. Jameraka welcomed us both to dinner and the Chief said something but who knows what. We just smiled back at him and shook our heads. The last time we sat at this table I was seated next to Chief Zoomama with Hank on my other side. This time they had me sit between Chief Zoomama and Jameraka, with Hank next to the Chief. Once we were all seated and ready to eat it was just like before. Drums started and both male and female tribal people started dancing and jumping around in time with the beat of the drums. Other people started bring out food and drinks to all the other tribal members. They sat our food in front of us along with the cute coconut cups of kekpa. I took a sip of my kekpa and looked to see that Hank was holding his near the edge of the table waiting for just the right time to dump it. I looked away and a minute. When I looked back at him he kind of showed me that his cup was now empty and he had a big smile on his face and shook his head yes.

At that point in time I just said to myself, fuck it and downed my cup of kekpa. Both Hank and my cups were quickly refilled. I again downed mine and looked over to see that Hank had again gotten away with dumping his out. As our cups were being filled the third time I saw the sly look both the Chief and Jameraka gave me. They knew full well that they would soon have me flat on my back filling me with black cocks. And they also knew Hank would be passed out and they could do as they felt with me. Little did they know that Hank was going to get to see what happened to me tonight?

The kekpa seemed to work on me just like before all at once my vision got very blurry. I was trying to focus on the people around me and couldn't. I started getting very hot and my nipples were hurting. I looked down to see both of them poking straight ahead and need to be touched so bad. And my vagina was also starting to tingle in a way that was making me so very horny. I looked over to see that Hank had his head down on the table as if he was sleeping.

I looked at Jameraka and said, "something's wrong with Hank."

Laughing Jameraka replied, "The little white man just can't hold his kekpa." He then told two men to take Hank back to our hut.

Two men came over and picked up Hank and hauled him off. As soon as he was out of sight I felt Jameraka hand on my thigh. He ran his fingers to the inside of my thigh and started making little circles right below the now wet crotch of my little leopard print panties.

Oh my God I was so horny I didn't do a thing to stop him. For that matter I was hopping his fingers would move on up to my wet crotch. Then I felt another hand on my other thigh. I looked down to see the Chief was now rubbing the inside of my other thigh. I about came on the spot looking down at my white thighs with two big black hands rubbing them.

Next Jameraka other hand moved up to my breast and started playing with my super hard nipple. I pushed his hand away and told him to stop it that people are watching us. I second later I felt something very slick being rubbed on my hard nipple by Jameraka. He was rubbing that honey like stuff on it that the Chief had used on me the other night. And again just like the other night my nipple turn hot like it was on fire in need of a mouth to suck on it.

"Oh God please don't do this to me in front of all these people," I moaned to Jameraka.

Jameraka big white teeth smiled at me as he said," Sexy lady I just love the way all of you white girls tits stand right out on your chest like there asking to be played with." At that time he started rubbing the honey like stuff on my other nipple.

Still rubbing my thigh the Chief was now running his thumb up and down the wet crotch of my little leopard panties. Taking his time to roll my hard clit around right through my panties.

Oh God I was getting so horny so fast. My nipples needed sucked on and my vagina was getting wetter by the second.

Jameraka took a hold of my left boob and was squeezing it and making my hard nipple poke right out. He then said, "sexy lady I still say you have the best nipples I've ever seen." Having said that he bent over and sucked my hard nipple right into his mouth.

By this time the kekpa that I had drank had me in the slut stage. I didn't care who was looking at my topless breasts. Or that I had a black man sucking on my nipple and one rubbing my panty covered crotch. All I knew is that I was horny and needed someone to fuck me.

Chief Zoomama stopped rubbing my vagina and dipped his finger into the cup of honey stuff that Jameraka had been rubbing on my nipples. Next he pulled the crotch of my little leopard panties to the side and rubbed that honey stuff all over my wet vagina lips and hard clitoris. I just moaned and worked my hips in time with his rubbing fingers as Jameraka was taking turns on my hard nipples.

In less that two seconds my vagina turn from a horny vagina into a hot wet in need of fucking pussy. Oh my that honey stuff had my pussy on fire. The Chief dipped in the honey cup again and this time sank two honey-covered fingers deep inside me.

I moaned out," Oh God yes that feels so good."

I started rocking my hips in time with the finger fucking that I was getting from the Chief. My mind tried to think right but I just couldn't get it to work right. In the back of my mind I knew that just then two men were pleasuring my body at the same time. I've never been with two men at the same time before. One right after the other has happened on this trip so far, but not two at once. What ever was happening to me I didn't care; I was loving the fact that I was having two men working me over.

The Chief said some to Jameraka in their native tongue that I didn't under stand. Jameraka replied back to him and smiled at me.

"What did he say," I asked?

Smiling Jameraka said," the Chief would like to fuck you right here on the table and let all the tribe watch."

I started thinking of poor Hank back in the hut waiting for me to perform for him. I said," no, no we can't do it here, lets go to my hut. Please lets go to my hut, I'll let you both have me there."

Jameraka got a big grin on his face and asked, "Have you ever sucked a black cock?"

I started to reply but just then the Chiefs finger fucking had me at the point of an orgasm.

"OH GOD YESSSSSSS" I moaned out as I came on his fingers.

Jameraka watched as I came with the Chief then asked me if I would suck his cock as the Chief fucked me back in my hut.

Still coming down from my orgasms I moaned, "Sure baby I'll suck ya off. I'll suck you both off as long as you fuck me, God I'm so horny I need to be fucked really bad."

The kekpa had me so horny by this time I didn't even care that all the tribe had just seen the Chief make me cum in front of them. Then I think Jameraka told the Chief that I was willing to have sex with both of them at once back in my hut. And that I was also willing to suck them both off.

The Chief shook his head yes as he pulled his sticky fingers out of me and stood up.

They both helped me up as we made our way to my hut.

Once there Jameraka opened the grass door and said, "Shit Hanky boy is in here, lets go to my hut!"

I reached out and took a hold of his cock through his pants and said, "No, lets do it here. Hank is out for the night. I need you guys now."

Smiling from ear to ear Jameraka said, "I love horny white house wives high on kekpa. They'll fuck anyone and anything, even right in front of their husbands. Lets go, I can't wait to get inside them little panties of yours." Having said that the three of us stepped inside my hut.

Hank was lying on his mat on his side kind of on his side facing my mat on the other side of the hut. So he had a good view of what ever was going to happen to me

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,376 Followers