Safari Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

Chief Zoomama was standing behind me with his arms around me cupping both my breasts in his hands. His fingers were rolling my honey slick hard nipples around, driving me wild. I could feel his hard cock running up and down my panty-covered ass, as he was dry humping me from behind.

Jameraka dropped down on his knees right in front of me. Looking up at me he smiled and said " poor little Hank is going to miss seeing his sexy little white wife getting filled with two black cocks tonight". He then took my hips in his big black hands and buried his face in my panty covered crotch. I just about came when I felt his hot tongue running up and down my slit through my panties.

Jameraka kept licking me through my panties as the Chief was working on my hard nipples. I was just at the point I was about to cum when he stopped and said "I think I'll get you all warmed up for the Chief to fuck, wail I give you your first black cock to suck on, what ya think?

I looked down at Hank then back down at Jameraka and moaned, "I don't care, all I know is that I need to be fucked really bad".

Looking back up at me Jameraka smiled and said, " oh baby your going to get fucked, you can count on that. Some of the other guys around here would like to sink some black meat into this hot little white pussy of yours." He then reached up and pulled the two little strings that had my panties tied at the hips.

Once my little pair of side-tie white leopard panties hit the ground Jameraka long tongue came out of his mouth and he buried it deep in my hot and wet pussy. He was just giving me a second long lick when I started cumming all over his tongue. I grabbed his head and pulled him tight to my pussy as the Chief was still tweaking my nipples from behind, I moaned out, "OH GOD YESSSSSSSS, OH YESSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGG".

As my orgasm was winding down I looked down to see that Hank had somewhat of a smile on his face. It looks like the ass-hole did enjoy seeing me cum with another man.

Jameraka then said, "okay, Brandy lay down there on your mat. I'm going to let Chief Zoomama fuck you first as you give me a blowjob". He then told the Chief what was happening. The Chief said something back to him and smiled and shook his head yes.

I did as I was told and laid out on my back looking up at the both of them. I looked over Hanks way again to see that the smile on his face was even bigger now. Chief Zoomama dropped his loincloth on the ground and moved between my wide-open legs. He was sporting a big hard-on that looked like a big black pipe from where I was. He then dipped his fingers in the little cup of honey stuff and proceeded to rubbing it all over his hard black meat. He then got down on his knees right between my legs. Smiling He was looking at my waiting pussy as he jacked his slick cock off, covered with that hot honey stuff.

Now that his cock was as hard as a rock he wiped the extra honey off his hands and fingers onto my hot little pussy. I moaned out as he was rubbing it all over my wet vagina lips. He then picked up my legs and placed my ankles on each side of his head. He then dropped down over me, holding himself up with his arms.

He started rocking his hips toward me. This made his hot cock poke me all around my welcome vagina. After about five pokes his cock hit a bulls eye. The slick head of his cock was poking right into the entrance of my vagina. I moaned up to him and rocked my hips up to get that hard cock inside me. He knew what I needed and at that time he started giving it to me.

He gave a nice and easy push that let his hard cock start sinking into me. As the big head popped inside me I looked over at Hank and moaned out, "Oh God Hank, he's fucking me".

He was fucking nice and slow, filling me with more and more black cock each time he pushed in. I was going out of my mind it felt so good. Then all at once his cock bottomed out deep inside me. It hurt when he hit bottomed and I moaned, "ohhh not so hard, it hurts". He didn't know what I had just said and just smiles and hit bottom again. Again I pushed up on him and moaned, "that hurts, please don't go so hard".

Jameraka at that time was dropping his shorts down near the head of my mat. He told the Chief what I had just said in his language. The Chief smile and replied something to Jameraka. The Chief then did slow down his hard hits. He started the little hard pushes to get deeper inside me. Then it happened again, I felt his cock slip all the way inside of my uterus. I about came on the spot as I moaned up to him, "OH FUCK YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD". Looking over at Hank again I moaned, "oh honey he's so deep inside me".

Hank didn't reply, he just continued to act like he was passed out as he watched his wife being filled with a big black cock.

There was no acting on my part. With the Chiefs big cock inside my uterus that was all I could take. I started fucking him back like a local slut. I looked down between us to see that I had every inch of the Chiefs cock inside me. At that point I was his. I started fucking up to him and moaning out, "oh yessss oh God yessss, fuck meeeeeeee".

I had my eyes now closed as I was humping up to get more of the Chiefs hard cock inside me. I then felt something poking on my mouth. I opened my eyes to find Jameraka trying to slip his hard cock into my mouth.

Once I seen what was happening I just opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked that big black cock right in. It was so long I could just get a little more than the head in my mouth. So I wrapped my fingers around the middle of it and started jacking him off as I sucked and licked the head.

Never in my life had I dreamed of having sex with two black men at the same time! Now I was doing it right in front of my husband, and I loved it.

I pulled Jameraka cock out of my mouth and moaned up to the Chief, "OH FUCKKKKK I'M GOING TO CUMMMM. OH GOD DON'T STOP, FUCK ME, OH GOD YESSSS FUCK ME".

I turned to see if Hank was watching me about to cum all over the Chief big cock. Just as I got my head turned Hanks way Jameraka pulled my head back to facing him and slipped his hard cock back in my mouth. Again I started jacking him off in my mouth as I humped up to the Chiefs big cock.

In less than a minute it happened again. My orgasm went through my body like wild fire. Again Jameraka black cock popped out of my mouth as I pushed up to the Chief and yelled out, "OH YESSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSS, OH YESSSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG".

My orgasm must have set off the Chiefs orgasm as well. As I was cumming he pushed deep inside me an moan, ahhhhhhh, as I then felt his long hard cock pulsating deep inside my uterus. He kept pumping more and more hot sperm deep inside me. I didn't think his cock was ever going to stop cumming.

I looked over at Hank and moaned, "Ah baby, he's cumming in me".

Hank had just gotten his wish. He got to see me cum with another man. And he got to see another man cum inside me. And I was more than willing to give him a lot more of a show. I was still horny as hell and in need of being fucked again and again.

Jameraka said something to the Chief in their language. The Chief replied back to him laughing and started slowly pulling his still hard cock out of me. Once the head popped out of me I could feel his hot cum running out of me on it's way down to the mat.

Jameraka and the Chief traded spots. That put Jameraka right between my legs holding his big black cock in his hand. He then dropped his cock and picked up my legs and placed my ankles on each side of his head just as the Chief had done.

Now back to holding his big black cock in his hand again he looking down at my leaking pussy and said, "wow the Chief sure made a mess out of your cute little white pussy. I think I'll make it a little messier". Having said that he lined the head up to my sloppy slit and pushed inside me. I was so wet and sloppy Jameraka sank all of his cock into me in one slow push.

I moaned out, "Oh God yessss" as he sank deep inside me. My hips came up off the mat trying to get even more of his lovely cock inside me.

Jameraka was looking down at me as he said, " God your little white pussy feels so good rapped around my cock. To bad Hank isn't awake to see his little wife getting filled with black cock". He then started pumping into me at just the right speed to drive me wild.

I looked over at Hank again as I started humping up to Jameraka. I was so wet and sloppy from all of Chiefs Zoomama cum and my juices that the sounds of my wet pussy filled the hut. I knew that Hank was enjoying seeing me getting fucked by these men. I had just started moaning when I felt Jameraka hard cock also sink into my uterus also. Oh God what a feeling this is. Something that Hank had never been able to do to me. Again I say, " the person that said, size doesn't matter, had to have been a man". I moaned out, "oh yes, yes, yessss, oh God yes, fuck me, God don't stop".

Then I felt Chiefs Zoomama wet and still hard cock hit my right on the mouth. It was covered with his cum and my pussy juice. I didn't even think about it, I just took the big head right in my mouth and started sucking on it. I would say his cock was just about the same size as Jameraka's. It was also so long I could just get a little more than the head in my mouth. So I did the same thing with him, wrapped my fingers around the middle of it and started jacking him off as I sucked and licked the head. This was the Chiefs first blowjob and I was going to make sure it wasn't one he would soon forget.

God the feeling of two cocks, two big black cocks in your body at the same time was way too much for me. I started cumming again. Only thing this time I kept sucking on the cock in my mouth and humping up to the one deep in my pussy. Both men moaned out as my pussy was biting on Jameraka cock and my mouth was sucking really hard on Chiefs Zoomama cock.

As my orgasm came winding down Jameraka started picking up speed. He was now hammering me full off black cock. I then started sucking and jacking off Chiefs Zoomama cock in time with the fucking I was getting. I couldn't see if Hank watching this or not, but knew in the back of my mind he was. He was about to see for the first time his wife getting filled with sperm from two men at the same time. And I too couldn't wait for this to happen.

This didn't take long at all. Both men started moaning about the same time as they worked their cocks in my body. I too was going out of my mind with two cocks inside me that I was trying to make cum at the same time.

Jameraka was the first to start. He pushed deep inside me and moaned, ah yes, here comes the baby juice. I felt his cock start pulsating deep inside me as I was being filled with his hot sperm. He pulled my hips tight to his body as his cumming cock sank even deeper into my uterus. Then it happened, Chiefs Zoomama moaned and I felt his cock jerk in my mouth that was soon followed by a blast of hot sperm. Most times I'm not a swallower, I spit. The Chief was holding my head in place as he filled my mouth with cum. All I could do was start drinking it down. And I must say, my first time at swallowing wasn't at all that bad. For that matter I liked it and started sucking his cock harder to get more of his cum out.

As soon as both men drained all their sperm inside me they both fell down on the mat on each side of me. Chiefs Zoomama said something to Jameraka in their language. Jameraka then said, "The Chief said to tell you thank you for the blowjob. He may have you teach his wife how to suck cock."

I looked over Hanks way and smiled as I felt a drop of Chiefs Zoomama cum running down my cheek.

Chiefs Zoomama and Jameraka soon got up on their feet talking and laughing to each other in their language. Jameraka looked down at me and said, "Stay put right there sexy. Some of the other guys would like to try some white pussy. I'll send them right in." Then laughing they both walked out the door.

As soon as the door shut behind them Hank crawled over next to me and placed a big kiss right on my sperm covered mouth. His right hand went right between my legs and he sank two or three fingers inside my sloppy wet pussy. Breaking the kiss Hank said, "Oh my God Bandy, that was so hot. I came in my pants watching you fuck them. God I can't wait to fuck you and eat your pussy myself."

He then moved quickly back over to his side of the hut when he heard footsteps coming our way. He went right back to acting like he was passed so he could watch my next show.

I second later a big black man stepped through the door and into our hut. He stood there smiling, as he looked down at me, a naked white woman at his feet.

At that point in time I felt like the biggest slut in Africa, and didn't care. I smiled back up at him and slowly opened my legs as wide as I could to show him the prize he was about to receive.

Smiling from ear to ear this new man quickly dropped his loincloth on the ground and moved between my wide-open legs. Now on his knees I saw that he also had a very nice big black cock in his hand that he was lining up to slip inside me.

I was so wet and slick my pussy just swallowed his cock once he started pushing it inside me. I locked my legs around his back and was ready to give him his first white woman ride. Right there and then I turned into the fucker, not the fuckey. I was humping up to this man like I'm sure no other woman ever had. I was going to make sure that his first white pussy was going to be the best fuck he ever had.

He bent way over and was taking turns kissing and sucking on my long hard nipples as his meat was pumping in me at just the right speed. The kekpa and this nice cock inside me made me forget all about Hank as I concentrating on having another orgasm. I dug my nails into his back as I worked my hips in time with him. My ass was raised about five inches up off the mat as I worked my vagina muscles on his nice cock.

In just a few short seconds I felt my third black cock of the night slip deep into my uterus. As soon has I felt the head sinking in I started cumming again. I pushed up hard to him taking everything he had to offer deep inside my wet pussy. I then grabbed his ass and pulled him tight as I yelled out, "OH GOD YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSS, OH I'M CUMMINGGGGGG."

As this orgasm was winding down Hank came back to mind. I looked over at him and smiled. I knew that he had just enjoyed watching me cum all over yet another hard black cock.

My new black man was now fucking me at full speed. I felt his cock growing bigger and bigger deep inside me. And then it happened, he pushed deeper inside me a grunted as his cock started unload hot sperm deep inside my welcome uterus. I did my best to milk his cock dry as he filled me up. Looking back over at Hank again I moaned, "mmmmm baby I'm getting more cum pumped in my pussy for ya".

Once this man had pumped his last drop of sperm inside me he fell down kind of next to me and went back to sucking on my still very hard nipples. I could feel his big cock that was still deep inside me starting to shrink.

All at once the door opened and a young black skinny kid was standing in the doorway looking down at us. He said something to the man inside me in their language. The man replied back to him, and then he pulled out of me. His cock made a loud suction sound as it left my wet vagina. He then stood up and was talking to this kid as he was putting his loincloth back on. At the same time the skinny kid dropped his to the ground exposing to me the next nice long black cock I was about to get.

As the one guy walked out the door the skinny kid dropped down on his knees between my still open legs. He was slowly stroking his cock as he was looking at my leaking vagina. I had a steady stream of white-hot sperm running out of me.

As he climbed over the top of me lining his cock up to my welcome pussy I gave a fast look over at Hank. Then just as fast I looked up at this kid that was now slipping his hard cock inside me. I moaned out, "Oh God yesssssssssss fuck me", as I pushed up to him.

After this kid filled me with his hot cum I lost count of who screwed me next. I remember having a great orgasm with him, and then I must have half way passed out. I recall others fucking me, but that's about it. How many others I had no idea.

I woke the next morning with Hank on top of me filling me with his hard cock. Right at that time he moaned, "Oh God I love you" as his cock started squirting more sperm into me.

I could feel Hanks cock pulsating as he unloaded inside me. Once he emptied his last drop of cum inside me he rolled off me onto his back next to me.

As I started waking up more I could feel the fire in my vagina. Not a good fire, a hurting fire. It felt like I had had a sand paper cock stuck up inside me. I was so sore I didn't think I would ever feel like having sex again.

Just then Hank kissed me and said, "mother fucker Brandy, I can't believe all them guys fucked you last night. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I don't have to ask if you liked it or not, I've never seen you cum so much in my life!"

Kissing him back I replied, "Oh God my pussy is so sore. How many guys fucked me?"

"Shit I don't know for sure. I think after the tenth guy Jameraka made them stop before they fucked you to death."

I looked at him surprised, "ten guys? Are you kidding me? Oh fuck I'm nothing but a whore in their eyes."

Hank kissed me again then smiled and said, "your not a whore. You're my wife and I love you. Plus you had eleven guys last night if you count me. After they got done I fucked your passed out body two times. Your pussy was so hot and wet I couldn't help myself. Then again as soon as I woke up, I had to have you again."

I kissed Hank and said, " thank goodness this trip is about over. I don't think I can take much more cock." Then looking at him right in the eyes I asked, "are you sure your okay with what happened? This is not going to hurt us after we get back home is it?"

Hugging and kissing me Hank said, " Hurt us, hell no. This was the best vacation we have ever had. We may have to come back again next year. The only bad thing is, we can't tell all of our friends and family all the real fun we had down here."

.......

I had to take the next few days off, having no sex at all. I didn't have any more gangbangs or whatever ya call it when you have one guy after another. I did have sex with Chiefs Zoomama and Jameraka a few more times. And the rest of the stay I didn't have any more kekpa to drink Also with Hanks blessing I spent to full nights in Chiefs Zoomama hut getting fucked all night long. Hank really loved having me the next morning as I told him what the Chief had done to me.

As much as I hated to leave we had a safe trip back home. Once back home Hank went out and got me a nice big black dildo that he uses on me each time we have sex. We play it out that we are back in Africa and I'm getting fuck by one of the many men. The real thing is a lot better, but what can ya do.

Two months after returning home I made a Doctor appointment due to the fact that I had the flu and couldn't get over it. Turns out the flu was morning sickness, I was two months pregnant.

Crying and in shock I had to tell Hank that evening that I was pregnant. The bad thing is I don't know whose black baby I have inside me. Hank came up with a good story to tell all of our friends and family. The story is that I got raped wail on our trip and we were trying to keep it to ourselves until the Doctor confirmed that I was pregnant.

It just goes to show that sometimes when you play, you pay. I'll now have to go through life with a black child. People will know that I screwed a black man. The only thing they will not know is that I screw a tribe of black men, and loved it.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers