Safe Sex on the Beach, or MILF FTW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I want you to cum."

"I want to cum."

"So, why don't you cum?"

"I'm afraid I've grown accustomed to... um, my own company, if you know what I mean."

"Show me."

She rolled her eyes. "I can't just make myself cum with you sitting there."

"Please," he said and smiled.

"Oh my god," she said and rolled her eyes again. "OK." She reached down between her thighs, her fingers immediately landing where they needed to be. She looked at him and could see how eager he was. Then she looked at his cock which was still rock hard. "If I cum for you, you have to fuck me."

"OK," he smiled.

She began the twirling motion, spinning her fingers around her pussy, circling her clit around and around and around and around. She was wet with the juices of him and her fingers easily glided over her aching pussy. She ran her fingers down to the magic spot that made her tingle. He had licked it several times and she had thought she might come, but he didn't know her as well as she knew herself. How could he?

She noticed he was staring at her hand, watching mesmerized as she rubbed harder now. She looked down at her own hand and saw her golden brown pussy hairs glistening. She stopped for a moment to rub her wet fingers over her own pussy hair and pushed down on the mound. Then, her fingers returned to that magic place, right there, that magic place that made her whole body shiver. She ran her fingers up and down and up and down.

He watched in amazement.

She noticed his intense stare. He was fixated on every little thing she did. Then, she felt it. Her pussy began to tighten uncontrollably as she rubbed the magic spot faster and fast, a kinetic friction building within her. As she felt her hips begin to tremble, she winced and moaned, her shallow breaths growing faster. All she had to do was touch it once now. For a tiny sliver of time, she denied herself the pleasure of it, as if to savor the anticipation, until she could not resist. Her fingers sprang into position around her clit and rubbed at it almost violently. In seconds, her whole body became consumed in a single, massive spasm, her self-control lost to a thunder inside her that shook her frame. The muscles in her face tightened into a grimace, her toes tingled, her pussy contracted, and she drew her knees up to her chest. For almost two minutes, a pulse of electricity ran through her body and she trembled uncontrollably.

He was so surprised that he lost his balance and fell back.

A minute later, she felt very cold, naked on the hard, cold floor, even with the towels underneath her. She rolled over on her side, laughing.

"I didn't mean to scare you," she said.

He got up on his knees. "You didn't scare me. That was incredible."

Just then, she noticed that the back door had been opened. She had not even noticed anyone had opened it. But someone had. She laughed.

He laughed, too, but he didn't know why.

She rolled over on her back and then stood up, very slowly regaining her balance. "One minute," she said and walked over to the door. "Maybe we better lock this, just to be safe."

"Oh, no," he said. "I didn't even think about that."

As she walked back over to the towels, she saw that he was still at full attention. That cock was as hard and stiff and red and ready as it had been an hour ago.

"OK," she said. "What next?"

He looked at her. "I want to fuck you from behind."

"You mean, fuck me in the ass? Because that is not going to happen."

"No, no, no," he said. "Just standing up, from behind."

"Fine, but don't even think of putting that cock in my ass."

"I wasn't," he lied.

They went over to the desk and she leaned over it. He looked down at her pink ass and noticed where her tan line stopped. He held his cock in his hand and positioned it up under her.

"Here," she said and reached underneath to steer him in. She rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy for a moment. "Slow," she said. He gently pushed himself into her, very, very slowly. "Not that slow," she said.

She was wet and he only had to push a little harder before he had slipped into her six inches deep.

"Mmm," she moaned.

He loved the feeling of standing behind her, holding on to her hips, massaging the cheeks of her ass, thrusting his cock into her, deeper and deeper. She was wet and wide open. When he pushed deep inside her, he found a place they both enjoyed. He pushed the aching head of his penis up against that spot. He thrust into her over and over, sliding his cock in and out of her. Occasionally, he would pull out completely and then slip back in, driving himself all the way to the back of her in a single thrust. He could not tell if she was moaning from pleasure or pain, but she never told him to stop. In fact, the harder he pushed into her, the harder she pushed back. It reminded him of that time with Jessica, but Jessica was never this much fun.

Eventually, he felt that unmistakable feeling. He knew he would soon be unable to control it. "I think I'm going to cum."

"Hold on," she said she stepped away free from him. She sat up on the edge of the desk and spread her legs wide. "I want to see your face when you cum."

He stepped up to her and slid his cock up into her. It was a completely different feeling to be turned around like this. The way she was sitting with her hips up like that put an intense pressure on his cock, so much so that at first he could barely push himself into her. But then he found a place he could do it and began to pump as hard as he could, right up into her.

She had wrapped her legs around his back and was kissing his face all over. She looked into his eyes, but he was no longer there. He was completely consumed with the sexual imperative: to fuck, to cum, to cum inside her, to fill her with his sperm, his seed. She was thrilled with the thought of him wanting her and fucking her and wanting to cum inside her. She was thrilled by his excitement, his reckless lust, and his overwhelming energy -- all of it directed at her.

As he thrust harder, speeding toward his destiny, she panted breathlessly, her face covered in sweat. He had long forgotten the smell of cigarettes and perfume and was thinking only of the beach babe with the clear blue eyes, blond hair, peach boobs, pink ass, golden-brown wisps of pussy hair, that mound of golden-brown pussy between her thighs.

Suddenly, he was coming. His knees almost gave out under him as his body struggled to continue to thrust up into her, but he kept his balance and his rhythm until every last drop of cum was out of him.

She smiled with delight. "Was that a good one?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, panting. He was drenched in sweat.

He slipped out of her and gobs of cum splattered on the floor beneath them. Even more cum was dripping from his cock, still red and swollen now from so much unrelenting friction. He could not help but notice his cum dripping out of her pussy. He liked the sight of it, his cum dripping out of her. She looked down at herself.

"I am a mess. You are a mess. We need to clean up. And clean this place up. She looked at the clock on the wall and pointed to it. "We are 9 minutes away from the candy rush."

So, just like in the porn movies, the part they never show you, the two of them just cleaned up, put on their clothes, and went back to work.

*****

When Jessica caught up to Derrick, he wasn't mad at all. He was laughing. He put his massive arm around her shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze. "I don't know what you are doing, but you are not fucking that geek. That geek is fucking Mrs. Jablonski. I don't think that geek would be fucking her if he was fucking you."

"Kevin is fucking... Mrs. Jablonski?"

He laughed. "Yes."

"Mrs. Jablonski?"

"I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Where?"

"In the back room of the snack shop."

"There's not even room to lie down in there."

Derrick looked at her.

"When? When did you supposedly see this?" she asked.

"About an hour ago. I've been looking for you. Where have you been?"

"I was looking for... something. "

"Well, I don't know what you have been doing, but if you want to spend your free time fucking geeks who are fucking Mrs. Jablonski, you can." He laughed.

She was so angry she could not speak.

"Listen," he said. "I know you made up this whole story just to make me jealous. I know you would never cheat on me. I don't know what I was thinking."

That only made her more angry.

"I forgive you," he said and kissed her. She reluctantly kissed him. Then, she said she needed to get back to work. When he turned around and went off with his buddies, she went immediately to the snack shop.

There was Kevin standing there.

"Diet Coke?" he asked.

"Fuck you," she said. "What are you doing cheating on me?"

"I wasn't," he said as she suddenly jumped up over the counter. She backed him up against a wall. Then, she started to sniff him. She grabbed his hand and sniffed his hand. She sniffed his neck. She sniffed his chest and all around him.

"She is all over you."

"No," he said, but he could not deny it.

"She is all over you. She has been on every inch of you. Cigarettes and that, ewww, perfume!"

"Well," he said. "Maybe not every inch," he smiled.

She slapped his face.

"How dare you. How dare you cheat on me?"

"But we weren't even --"

She slapped him again.

"Shut up. God, you stink. Here I was going to come over here to warn you about Derrick and I find out you're fucking Mrs. Jablonski."

"Please," Kevin said. "People can hear you."

"I don't care what they hear," she said, but then she whispered. "Have you been fucking that old whore while you were fucking me, yes or no? Tell me the truth."

"Well, not at the same time."

She slapped him again.

Jessica suddenly wondered. "Was she? She wasn't there in the dark, was she? Watching us?"

"No, that's weird."

"That's not as weird as you fucking somebody's grandmother."

"She isn't that old."

"I can't believe I let you cum inside me. You cum so much. You cum more than any man I have ever met. It is like a bucket of jizz. I was, like, drowning in cum!" She turned and walked away.

Those were the last words she ever spoke to him. He saw her at the beach. Sometimes, he would wave, but she would not wave back. She never stopped by for her free Diet Coke.

He never had sex with Mrs. Jablonski again, either. They never spoke about what happened. They just went on with their lives. At the end of the job, he did ask, and she did say, that she would give him a good recommendation. He was very reliable.

It was almost two months into the fall semester when, one day, he was sitting in his dorm room studying for his next math course, and there was a knock at the door. He opened the door and there was a beautiful girl. Tall, blond-brown hair, blue eyes. "Kevin?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"You don't know me, but I am Mrs. Jablonski's daughter, Sara. Do you remember my Mom?"

"Yeah. I worked at the snack bar at Friendly Beach this past summer."

"Yeah," she smiled. "That's my Mom. I'm a sophomore here, Applied Math, and Mom knew you were here so she asked me if I would get this to you." She reached out and handed him an envelope.

"What is it?" He asked.

"No idea," she said. "Mom just said to give this to you."

He opened the envelope and there was a card inside. On the card was a cartoon picture of a fat man dressed in what looked like a giant condom. He was playing a saxophone. On the inside, the card said, "After decades of experimentation, Harvey finally found a way to have Safe Sax on the Beach." Underneath it, Mrs. Jablonski had written, "Thanks for all of your hard work this summer. I hereby recommend you."

"What does it say?" Sara asked.

"I don't get this joke," he said. He showed her the card.

"I guess she thinks that's funny. My Mom is a nut, but she's sweet, you know. You know why she really sent me over here with this card, don't you?"

"No."

"Because she knows that I'm a math major and you're a math major and she is trying to play matchmaker. She thinks that just because we are both math majors you and I should go on a date, get married, have kids, and live happily ever after. That's exactly how Mom thinks."

"Oh," he said. Suddenly, he realized just how much Sara looked like a much younger version of Mrs. Jablonski. In a flash, he remembered every minute, every second, of what had happened between them in that back room that day. He looked at Sara again. And then, to his own surprise and hers, he heard himself say, "Maybe your Mom is right."