Sailing into the Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmitrue
tmitrue
13 Followers

"Have you ever..." she stopped herself, inched closer to him and let the side of her thigh slide against his. His was so much more muscular in comparison to hers -- clearly from months of hiking, kayaking and being outdoors. She wanted to ask if he'd slept with women along his trip -- how many women it had been, but it felt too forward. Instead, she slowly closed her eyes and let the tip of his thumb trespass each curve of her lips and the ridge of her bottom teeth. Every other moment, she would let her tongue touch him -- just to get a little taste of him. It was only seconds, but in those short, few seconds she wanted more of him than she could have imagined.

"What?" he asked, slowly leaning in to her, his thumb trailing down her chin, his fingers dancing down of the side of her neck, around to the nape where he pulled her towards him and kissed her firmly on the mouth he had only just discovered. Charlotte closed her eyes tightly and felt herself practically fall into his arms. It had been a long time since she had literally felt swept off her feet by someone. She let her tongue explore his lips first, before tentatively pushing in just a little bit further to taste his tongue. He tasted like the wine and spaghetti she'd just fed him and she noticed the scent of earthy peppermint emanating from him.

"Nevermind," she whispered between kisses as she circled her arms around his neck.

**

If there had been one thing that Charlotte had definitely not been planning on doing over the course of the summer, it was sex. She was in no way prepared for it at all. She hardly even knew where one had sex on a boat. Sure, one could receive a nice, pleasant, man-on-top fucking in the bed she slept, but over all, she had been unimpressed with the spaces the boat provided. She had wondered on occasion if it had ever occurred to Greg when he had been purchasing the vessel.

Her thoughts immediately snapped away from Greg as Adam pulled her into his lap and nipped at her neck below her ear. She gasped sharply and instinctively pressed her ass into Adam's crotch. She could already feel him growing hard from the small gesture. He wrapped an arm around her waist and held her tightly against his body. He furiously planted hot kisses across the back of her neck, stopping to nibble her earlobes before allowing his lips to trail back to her spine. She moaned quietly, and wrapped her hand around the wheel in the cockpit, grinding twice against Adam's cock.

"I would have never pegged you for the person you are," he breathed against her ear.

"What kind..." she gasped as he lightly thrust himself against her ass. "Person?"

His hand snaked under the hem of her t-shirt and his fingers pressed into the bare flesh under her breasts. She turned her head towards him and he kissed her, running his tongue slowly along her bottom lip.

"The first day I saw you, I thought you were some girl on vacation with her family or with a boyfriend or..." he kissed her again, "something. I don't know." She moaned again as she felt his cock push against his pants at her ass.

She practically whimpered as his hand grazed over the thin cloth of her bra, his fingers immediately zoning in on her already erect nipple. He pinched the raised nub and exhaled against her neck, exerting just enough pressure to get her to groan and buck against the pressure building in his pants.

"It's been so long..." she breathed, reaching around her back with her free hand and running the palm of her hand up and down his shaft.

"You are so..." he groaned slightly as her insistent fingers found the zipper and her hand deftly slipped underneath the fabric.

"What?" she asked, bucking against him again as he pinched at the other nipple.

"Fucking hot," he breathed into her as she worked her hand up and down around his cock. She was a little surprised by the comment, flattered, of course. She removed her hand from his pants and quickly stood to her feet. She turned and smiled at the startled look Adam wore on his face all the sudden.

"I'm sorry," he panted. She smiled a little wider and shook her head.

"I'm flattered," she said as she hooked her fingers around the hem of her shirt and quickly lifted it up over her head.

"Oh, thank god," he said with a sigh of relief. "I thought I offended you..." he trailed off as he watched her shimmy her way out of her pants. She knew that he'd watched her from the shore earlier in the morning, but he didn't have binoculars like she did.

"Of course not," she said, leaning down and planting a kiss against his lips. She returned to his lap, straddling him as securely as she could.

"Here?" he asked, looking around the cove. There wasn't anyone else around, that was for certain and dusk had settled in and the stars were starting to show themselves in the sky above.

"Believe me," she replied. "Much more comfortable." She smiled and undid the button at the top of his pants and pushed away the hem. His dick sprang free immediately -- clearly he wasn't one to wear underwear out in the great, wide wilderness. She smiled devilishly and wrapped her hand around him.

"When was the last time someone gave you a great blow job?" she asked. He let his gaze shift toward the sky above in thought. "If you have to think about it that deeply, it's been too long." She shifted her knees back and bent over, taking him into her mouth in an act of flexibility that had driven every man she'd ever been with in the past absolutely crazy. He groaned loudly and his hands immediately went to the back of her head, guiding her and positioning her in the right place.

"Fuck me," he groaned. "Where did you..." gasp, "learn how to..." gasp, "do this?"

She sucked hard on his dick and slowly withdrew it from her mouth, creating an incredible amount of suction as she pulled her head away.

"Some people are just hard to please," she said with a smile before running her tongue around the tip of his cock while she gently massaged his balls.

"I'm not," he stated as his hips jerked towards her. "Very..." he gasped again as she took the length of him into her mouth. "...Easy."

She felt his balls twitch in her hands and she prepared herself for his release, but he didn't come. She sucked some more, eagerly than she had before. Again, he groaned and twitched underneath her, but nothing came.

"I swallow," she said very simply, thinking it would egg him on.

"Fuck, you do?" he groaned as she wrapped her mouth around him again. "And here I am..." he grunted as he thrust his hips against her mouth. "Being courteous." She giggled from deep in her throat and he groaned again as the vibrations moved through his cock.

"Oh fuck," he panted, "oh shit..." his hips pumped in sync with the rhythm of Charlotte's mouth. She made encouraging noises deep within her throat and she took every inch of him that she was able. With little warning other than a yank of the hair at the back of her head, he came in her mouth. Wave after wave of warm, salty, creaminess invaded the back of her mouth. She quickly swallowed and licked him clean as she backed away and returned to her feet.

She put her hands on her hips and looked down at Adam with a smile on his face. His arms lay limp at his sides and his breathing was heavy as if he'd just finished running a marathon.

"I hope you're not finished for the night," she said as she swiped her finger across the corner of her mouth.

"You're amazing, you know that?" he breathed as he took her hand into his and pulled her down to his lap again.

"It's nice to hear," she said. "I can't remember the last time someone, other than my mom, said that to me."

His breathing slowly returned to normal and he cupped her face in his hand. She relished the touch, it was so kind, so gentle and just what she had been yearning for over the past few weeks. The touch of another human being, a kind one at that, who understood her situation. She was overwhelmed by his kindness -- not to mention his sexiness -- she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss. They kissed deeply for a minute and she subtly swiveled her hips over his own.

"How long before round two?" she whispered, her lips grazing his ear.

He contemplated the question for a minute before replying, "You set up your nighttime boat light and I think something can be arranged." She smiled and quickly hopped to her feet. She ducked below deck and flicked the switch for the light at the top of the mast.

"I hope you're ready!" she called out from the cabin.

She heard him laugh then reply, "Okay, it might be a little longer than that."

Her head popped up in the entry way and like a giddy girl, she quickly hopped up the steps and returned to Adam's side.

"I can't tell you how lonely it's been without a travel companion," she said quietly, tucking a tuft of hair behind his ear.

"I think I have an idea," he said as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her back into his lap.

"You probably can't stay with me either," she said, placing both her hands on his strong shoulders.

He shrugged, "I could follow you."

"What are you going to do after the summer?" she asked.

He silently shrugged in response.

She leaned in slowly and kissed him softly -- again, savoring the scent and taste of him. He wrapped his arms around her back and nimbly undid the clasp of her bra. She giggled against his lips as she felt his hand pass over the expanse of skin where the strap was. No one she'd ever been with in the past was able to undo it that simply and easily -- she was used to clumsy fumbling of fingers.

"What?" he asked as he pushed the straps off her shoulders.

"Nothing," she whispered as she allowed the bra to drop down between the two of them. She cast it away to the side and pressed her bare breasts against his chest.

Adam pulled away and took in her naked torso. He smiled and ran his hands over her chest, paying attention to each perfectly round orb that stood in front of him. He gave attention to the right first; he cupped the breast in his hand and flicked his finger over the darkened nipple. Her hips swayed against his, ever so subtly, whetting his sexual appetite again. He leaned forward and took the little nub in his mouth. His tongue swirled in a lazy circle around it before he carefully nibbled at it. Charlotte cried out quietly and her hips swayed again -- a little more insistently this time.

"I think someone likes that..." he said with a devious smile on his face. His tongue made another circle around her right nipple as he brought his hand to the left and delicately pinched it between his fingers. Charlotte cried louder this time and immediately felt a wetness surge underneath her.

"I'm getting wet," she breathed as he pinched her nipples once more. He pulled away and his eyes met hers. He smiled again and his hand ducked down between her legs. He rubbed his fingers against the cotton of her underwear and savored the wet, slickness that seeped through the cloth.

"I guess so," he said. He pushed the cloth to the side and pressed his fingers against her pussy. The heat and wetness of it made his erection grow stronger yet. He grinned and licked his lips while Charlotte wished there was more room in the cockpit for her to receive oral.

As if reading her mind, Adam said, "Normally, I'd give you a little something-something before moving on..."

She shook her head without thinking twice, "It's totally fine." She kissed him again and slowly stood up once again.

"I guess we don't have a whole lot of options for positions here," he said as she slid her panties down her hips and legs.

"I don't care if you don't," she said, straddling his knees once again.

"I just want you to know," he said, hungrily scanning her body with his eyes, "I don't ever do this."

She laughed, "Neither do I."

"I mean," he continued, "I've wanted to it's just...I never have." She nodded. "Anywhere else and I would have demanded to know you first."

She leaned in close to him, "I know you plenty well already and you know me."

"Adam from Minneapolis," he joked.

"Charlotte from Chicago," she replied back to him. She took his dick in her hand and pumped her fist up and down twice for good measure. He was ready to go again and she was ready to take him.

She positioned him at her entrance and slowly lowered herself onto him. Her knees nearly buckled from the overwhelming sensation of it. It'd been too long since she'd last had sex and she almost felt like a virgin again. Adam's cock was large -- very large -- in comparison to what she'd been used to in the past. She groaned a bit as she lowered herself all the way down and hit the base. He dug his fingertips into her ass and held her tight against him until she had acclimated to his size.

"Oh my god," she gasped as she rolled her hips on top of his, sending a jolt through her body. "You're huge!"

"And you're..." he pumped himself into her twice and grunted, "you're so...fucking tight."

She began to rock her hips back and forth, settling the two of them into a rhythm. She was astonished by how completely filled she felt by him. He made her feel so good. She'd always loved being on top because her previous partners had been smaller -- not to mention the control it gave her -- but this was almost too much. Almost. Every time she rocked forward, she would hit the spot that sent an electric-like current through her entire body. Her fingers and toes tingled; and she was certain it had nothing to do with the cool, night air.

When Charlotte tossed her head back, Adam took the opportunity to stealthily move his hand between their bodies and he flicked his thumb over her clit. She cried out in surprise and excitement.

"Again," she said. She opened her eyes and stared at the blanket of stars above. The boat was swinging, just slightly, and it made her dizzy. She refocused her gaze on Adam and cried out again as he traced a circle around her sensitive nub.

He thrust into her hard and she cried out again.

"Louder," he said. He traced another circle and thrust himself as far as she would allow and she cried out even louder. Her cry echoed through the anchorage, her voice reverberating off the rocks and trees.

"I hope there's no one around," she joked. He smiled and sought out her nipple with his tongue. Another slow circle, another loud moan. He chuckled softly against her chest, thrust and gently as he could bit down at the skin.

"Fuck!" she cried out loudly, the noise echoing all around them.

"Let's try something else," he said quietly, stilling her hips with his hands.

"What?" she asked.

"Stand," he replied. She shrugged and did as he requested. As he pulled out from her and she stood up, she felt weak in the knees, already exhausted, and empty. She frowned as he stood up next to her and went to stand behind her.

"What're you..." she started to say. She felt his dick against her ass and although she wasn't totally opposed to the idea of anal sex, she preferred it if they didn't quite venture over that bridge just yet. "Adam, I..." she stopped herself as he pushed on her shoulders, silently signaling her to bend over. She obliged without any objection, but in the back of her mind, she wondered what would happen next.

"If it's too intense," he said, positioning himself against her opening again, "just say so. I've never quite been able to successfully master it with anyone else."

She responded with a garbled, "uh huh" and he pushed himself deep inside her once again with a single, quick motion.

"Oh, holy shit," she breathed as her shoulders slumped forward.

"Too intense?" he asked, stilling for a moment. She shook her head wordlessly and pounded her palm against the fiberglass of the deck, urging him to continue.

"Good?" he asked and she nodded and gave the same response as before, unable to even speak from every sensation racing through her body.

He fucked her hard and fast, reaching around every other moment to tickle her clit or fondle her breasts. She gratefully accepted every single thrust and touch. She was completely unaware to the moans and groans of pleasure escaping her lips and when he suddenly spanked her across the fleshy part of her ass, she thought that she would come right then and there.

He separated the cheeks of her ass and tentatively started to trace a circle around her asshole. They hadn't said anything to one another about that entrance and he wasn't sure what her feelings were regarding it. The last thing that he wanted was to be tossed aside and rejected for the rest of the evening for trespassing somewhere she did not want him to go.

"Oh god," she groaned when his thumb passed over the tiny entrance. He quickly withdrew his hand but she shook her head fervently. "No, no, do it again." He smiled and felt his cock respond inside of her. He'd never had a woman actually consent to anal play and he'd always wanted to try it. Sure, now wasn't the best time seeing as he was already so close to finishing, but the approval alone, the idea that he had the permission to play around with the idea; it was all he needed.

He pressed his thumb against the puckered hole again and gently prodded his way inside, not missing a beat as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

"Ugh," she groaned, unaccustomed to the feeling of anything inside her ass. "Fuck..." She didn't reject his thumb or the sensation, it was simply foreign to her. None of her previous partners had any interest in playing with that particular orifice. Sure, a couple of times someone would blindly press themselves against it, but that was it.

His thumb slid in up to the first knuckle, he stopped and started to make small back and forth motions with the digit.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Charlotte moaned over and over. She could feel herself tightening around him even more -- if that was even possible. She knew that an orgasm was coming and that it would be a strong one.

The boat was starting to gently rock back and forth in sync with their movements. Charlotte's gaze went from the deck to the water that stretched out all around them. She felt dizzy and saw stars in her eyes. She closed her eyes and cried out loudly as Adam hit just the right spot with his cock and she came.

She came harder than she could ever remember. Her arms and legs shook and she was certain that the only reason she managed to even stay standing was on account of Adam's strong arm around her waist holding her up. The contractions and spasms of her muscles sent him over the edge next. He pushed his thumb further into her ass than he had intended, giving him the added sensation of even more friction against his cock. He cried out too; something that he couldn't remember having ever done. It hadn't been his intention to come inside her, but he couldn't pull out fast enough, nor could he get enough of the sensations pulsing around him.

"Fuck," he breathed as he fell forward, his arms draping hers.

They stood silently for a few moments, the only sounds around them being their own breathing and the nighttime sounds of wilderness.

"I'm sorry," he finally said, quietly, as he started becoming soft again.

"For what?" she asked, her voice was low and sexy.

"I didn't plan to..." he replied and slipped out, some of his cum dripping from within her and sticking to her thigh. "I can go grab a towel."

She shook her head and turned to face him, "It's fine." She didn't tell him that she loved the sensation of it dripping out. He sat down on the seat across from where she stood and looked around at the night sky.

"I didn't bring any light to get back to shore with," he said as he looked up at the sky.

"I can give you one," she said, her eyes caught his and she smiled. "Or you can stay with me tonight."

tmitrue
tmitrue
13 Followers