Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 08B

Story Info
Settling In.
12.3k words
4.8
34.1k
16
25

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

And here is the second and final part. I already said my thanks in the previous posting, but you can't thank anyone enough. So thanks to Jazcullen, The Guild and Asylumseeker for their dedicated time and help for making this story what it is now.

For those wanting to stay up to date, I've created a Yahoo group to stay in touch.

I'm taking a small break from writing, but once my vacation is over I know I'll be eager to get Chris' story on the roll.

Enjoy the read and don't forget to comment, send feedback or vote.

Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles: Dominic Saint Ives - Whelan

Chapter Eight : Settling in.

The rest of the week was spent getting to know each other even better. They told each other of their past, elaborating more about friends and family. There wasn't a topic untouched.

It was only a call from Adam that put a little dampener on things. It seemed a few rogue werewolves were creating a nuisance in town. Nick didn't like hiding the little fact that it was Fran's friend Bron who was the victim of the attack. He was angry at Adam for waiting so long to tell him about the attack and he made sure the man knew that.

Nick was reluctant to leave Fran alone, but this situation needed his immediate attention. He called his brothers Ed and Chris, also his two commanding beta's, and called a late night meeting in his office together with Adam. He wanted to sort this situation out before it could escalate into something much worse than a single attack.

It was decided that Ed would go out scouting the city and report back with what he found out and then they would solve the situation. Rogue wolves were simply not allowed and were dealt with immediately. It would take only one bad event to occur and their existence could be jeopardized and that was something all packs agreed on, that could not happen.

Nick was tense for the next few days, but when the weekend came Ed called and let him know the situation was sorted. It was three rogue wolves, searching for a fight and possibly gaining numbers by biting their victims.

However, Nick was a bit in turmoil whether he should tell Fran everything right now or if he should wait until Adam had won over Bron completely. Knowing either way she would get upset about the truth, he decided not to tell her the woman that was attacked was Bron. He knew Adam, it wouldn't take him long to win over Bron. He was sure it would be a lot easier filling in Fran when those two had made their peace.

When Sunday afternoon arrived, Nick drove them to Fran's flat. Reluctantly she had accepted the clothes that were bought for her, but she had to admit, Arabella had excellent taste. She blushed when she reminisced about the evenings when Nick peeled off the tiny pieces of lace that resembled the Victoria's Secret lingerie. She had to thank the lady when she saw her tomorrow at work.

Nick had settled himself on the couch and was flicking through some TV channels while she was checking her cupboards and fridge. There wasn't anything left that could produce a decent meal so she opted for a home delivery meal. She hugged Nick from behind, a small folder in each hand.

"So what do you fancy having tonight?" she asked, waving both papers in front of him. "Chinese or a pizza?"

"Hmm, that's a tough one, can't I have you for dinner?" he answered, looking up, then lightly brushing his lips over the curve of her graceful neck.

"You are insatiable, Nick. Maybe if you're good and eat everything, you may have some dessert, but these are your two options for now. So what will it be?" she asked again.

"I wouldn't mind having a pizza, lots of meat," he replied in between the little nibbles he was placing on her collarbone.

She placed the order and then settled next to Nick. While he kept on switching between programs she closed her eyes and thought back at the past week of her life. How it had changed, she still couldn't quite believe it. She adapted pretty fast and quickly learned to go with the urges of her wolf. Everybody in the pack liked her, well almost everybody.

The previous Friday was the only setback. She had lunch with Dolores and it was clear pretty quick the blond had been trying to lead her on, making her believe she had accepted her as Nick's mate. Dolores felt she was permitted to say whatever she wanted and she tried to throw in every hurtful remark she could come up with. Fran did her very best to not let Dolores get the best of her and she'd succeeded.

She let the blond have her ranting, thinking she was getting the upper hand. At the same time she had asked Nick what her options were with Dolores. He told her she, Fran, could challenge her, an option she quickly discarded, she wasn't a violent person. Another option would be to let her know that if she wasn't able to accept Fran, she was free to find another pack who would take her in.

Fran was aware that Dolores probably knew her available options. She stood up and looked down at her.

"You're probably expecting me to challenge you, Dolores, but you are wrong, I won't. I am not a violent person and won't be tricked into becoming one. So you have one option left, two actually. Either you find a way to accept me and you can stay with the pack, or you can find yourself a new pack. The choice is yours, Dolores," she had said to the woman.

It was clear Dolores hadn't expected that answer, as her eyes were changing constantly trying to hold back a public shift to werewolf. Fran smiled inwardly, she had her cornered with no way out.

"So, what is it going to be?" she asked again when Dolores still hadn't answered.

"I'll leave," Dolores said through clenched teeth, fuming at her defeat.

"Consider this a goodbye lunch then. Make sure you're moved out by tomorrow evening and say your goodbyes," she spoke firmly.

Turning around, she said a little prayer, hoping Dolores wouldn't snap, and walked up to the owner and paid for their lunch. Outside, she got into her car, locked the doors from the inside and let out a long sigh. She made it out in one piece, she never thought she would have been able to if it wasn't for Nick's constant reassuring comments in her mind that she was doing great.

Opening her eyes again, she looked at the calendar behind her. She saw that the full moon was nearing as well and her wolf was starting to get itchy, she wanted to run, be free, she wanted to smell the others, familiarize herself with the rest of the pack and let the pack get to know her.

One more week sweetie, then you'll be able to run free, she suddenly heard Nick in her mind.

That was the one thing she had the most difficulty adapting to, sure it had its advantages, but she'd be glad once she'd learned to block her thoughts a little. She didn't mind sharing and she kind of understood the need of being connected, but sometimes she really wanted to be "alone".

You'll learn that over time, my sweet and I promise I won't just barge in in the future, but right now I just need to be sure you are all right, my wolf needs to know you are ok. He will settle after your first shift, Nick invaded again.

She gave him a light thump on his chest and wanted to tell him off when the doorbell rang. It was the delivery guys with their pizzas. She let Nick place them on the coffee table while she fetched a couple of beers from the fridge. Once done she put the boxes in the kitchen and went back to Nick, cuddling close to him. She didn't want him to go just yet, but she knew he had to, but it would only be for the night, she'd see him again tomorrow at work.

Reluctantly they said their goodbyes. Fran stood in her doorway until Nick disappeared completely from her view. Back inside she finally listened to her messages. They were all from Lis and then she realized she never called her, they were supposed to meet on Tuesday after work. The first few messages sounded ok, typical Lis - style, short to the point. By the time she was listening to the last one Lis was more in a panic, frightened that something had happened to her.

Looking at the time, she realized it would be too late to call Lis but she dialed her phone nonetheless. If she didn't pick up she at least could leave a message that she was ok and apologize for not calling sooner. She didn't have to wait long before Lis picked up.

"Where the hell have you been, Fran? I was worried sick. If I didn't hear anything from you by tomorrow I would have called the police. Please tell me you're all right?" Lis worriedly spoke when picking up the phone.

"Calm down, calm down. First of all, I'm fine, nothing's wrong. Secondly, sorry that I didn't call back. Think I must have turned my mobile off at some point and forgot to turn it back on. I listened to all your messages just now and decided to call, despite the late hour. I won't bore you with the details now," she answered Lis, but Lis interrupted her.

"You're not getting off the hook so easily, you're going to tell me where you were and you're going to tell me now, if you don't I'll be down in two minutes and beat on your door until you let me in and tell me then. The choice is yours."

"Ok, ok, I don't want you to wake up my neighbors. I spent the week at Nick's place. When I went to work on Monday and found out who my new boss is things kind of happened fast."

"So who is your new boss then?" Lis asked.

"You heard of Dominic Saint Ives Whelan, right?"

"I have. Don't tell me, he's your new boss? I knew you went to SIW Inc and got the job, but you never told us whose P.A. you were going to be."

"Well, the best part is yet to come, you have met him already," Fran then teased Lis.

"I'm pretty sure I haven't met the man, he's as reclusive as they come, he makes a hermit look like a pop star," Lis said in denial.

"Ok, I'm only going to say this once, so you better be awake enough to let that pretty brain of yours do some work. I'm the new P.A. of Dominic Saint Ives Whelan and I've been going out with Nick Whelan for just over a week now," she revealed and then waited for the moment when Lis would realize what she was saying. Silently she started counting backwards from ten down. Lis must have been tired because Fran got down to three before it dawned on her.

"No way, you're kidding, really? Your Nick is THE Dominic?" Lis asked in surprise.

"The one and the same. You should have seen my face that Monday morning. Even the night before I told him what my new job was and for who and he didn't say a word. But he made a big effort in explaining why he didn't and I agree with him. He is a very private person and I respect his reasons. And Lis, he's the one, he really is the one. This past week has been so amazing. I can't imagine myself without him and it's the same for him," she revealed even more.

"Damn girl, when you do something, you really do it good, don't you? So I can gather you two are a hot item now? So when's the wedding?" Lis jokingly asked.

The last question puzzled her a little, a wedding? She didn't think that was a possibility and she had never given it any thought, her mind had been busy with other more important and pleasant activities. She did know she wouldn't be staying in her flat for much longer, she was sure of that, she could already feel the pull of her wolf longing for her mate, even though he had only been gone for a few minutes.

"Yes, we're an item and maybe things are going fast, it feels right. For once in my life I'm following my heart instead of my rational brain. He's my other half, Lis, I need him as much as he needs me. That much has become clear in the last week. I can't fight it."

"Oh dear Fran, you got it good. The love bug has finally hit you head on. And you went straight for the cherry on top of the pie while you were at it. I'm happy for you, but promise me one thing?"

"What's that?"

"Never ever, ever, ever let me be so worried again. I know you sometimes forget to turn on your mobile, but this long was not like you. I was worried sick about you."

"I promise, Lis, I'll even get a new one with a good battery that lasts ages before I need to recharge it," she agreed with the promise. "But sweetie, go to bed now, you know I'm fine now and all is well and you need your sleep. You won't be a complete person in the morning if you don't go to bed now. I'll have coffee ready for you in the morning if you manage to get up before I leave for work," she reassured Lis.

"Hmmm, coffee la Fran, who can resist that? I'm setting my alarm, maybe I'll wake you up first," she teased. "You can fill in some details then, don't think I'm letting you of the hook so easy."

"Sure, that's a deal then, but Lis, go to bed now. I'm going to do the same, last week has been a little tiring and I could use a few hours as well."

"That's ok, Fran. I will see you in the morning. Sweet dreams," Lis said, ending her side of the call.

"See you in the morning and sweet dreams for you too," Fran returned and then hung up.

Putting down the phone she let out a relieved sigh, she was able to tell Lis all she needed to know and she didn't reveal anything and she didn't lie. Walking to her bedroom she realized she really was dead tired. She had wanted to take a quick shower before heading to bed, but the sudden fatigue that hit her just made her strip off her clothes in front of her bed and crawl in.

Closing her eyes it didn't last long before sleep overtook her. The next morning a loud beating on her front door woke her up. Looking at her alarm clock she could only think of Lis that had to be abusing her door so early on. She kicked the sheets off and answered it.

"I'm awake, you can stop hitting my door now," she said gruffly while she yanked open the door. Only it wasn't Lis standing there but Nick with a boyish grin on his face.

"Sorry, I couldn't stay away, I missed you too much. But I did bring a peacemaker for waking you up so early," he apologetically said, holding up a bag. She could smell the freshly made coffee and a whiff of sugary delights.

"Come in, just give me a second, I need a shower first," she said, rushing him inside. "Make yourself at home, I'll be right back."

She hurried back to her bathroom, turned on the shower and hopped under it. She didn't waste much time, washed her hair, gave herself a quick rub from head to toe and got out again. Nick was leaning against the door frame, his hands stretched out, holding a towel.

"Come, I'll help you dry off, at least give me that pleasure. I was such a good boy resisting the urge to step in and wash your back, amongst other things," he huskily spoke.

She stepped into his arms, the towel now lightly draped around her. Only Nick didn't start drying her off, he bent his head, conquering her sweet lips and kissing her senseless.

I'd love to continue this, Nick, but the chances are high Lis will be here soon and we really have to get to the office as well, Fran told him, when it was becoming quite clear he had other things in mind. She felt his hard flesh nestled snugly against her belly and all though she would have loved to continue as well, one had to use her mind.

I don't ever want to stop making love to you, my sweet, you're too tempting, came his reply.

He cupped her butt and lifted her up as she grabbed his broad shoulders and locked her legs around his waist to prevent herself from falling. She heard a light chuckle coming from Nick.

You should trust me better, I'd never let you fall. But I need to have you, now, he let her know.

He carried her to her bathroom cabinet and set her down on top of it. He threw away the towel and exposed her luscious body, her chest heaving fast, her hard little tips barely brushing against his black shirt. Slowly and tenderly he followed the curve of her breast, making a circle around it until he was nearing her dark pink nipple that was inviting him to suckle it. Cupping her breast, he offered it to himself as he lowered his head and his mouth feasted on the delicious flesh he was holding.

Her head fell back at the sensations he was provoking, she felt tingles going up and down her spine. He was tormenting her ever so slowly, sucking and licking her nipple and breast. He held up her other breast the same way and was now dividing his attention between them, switching back and forth. She could feel the heat emanating from him and she longed to feel him inside of her.

Reaching for his belt, she quickly unbuckled him and zipped open his pants. The sigh she felt against her bosom was a small sign of his approval. She didn't hesitate and dipped one hand in his boxers, quickly finding his hard manhood. He groaned out load, pushing himself harder in her hand. One of Nick's hands traveled south, lightly brushing through the short curls that covered her pussy. His thumb flicked over her clit a few times before he dove even deeper and dipped in two fingers at once.

He was a bit less gentle than he normally was, but that little fact passed her by. Her need to feel him inside of her was outweighing her rational senses. She stroked him a few times but then she released him. Roughly she worked his pants and boxer down, letting them slide down so they were pooled on top of his feet. His throbbing flesh was now resting against her stomach.

"Nick, I need you inside of me," she urged him on.

A grin appeared on his face after he pulled back, releasing her curvaceous mounds, now wet and swollen from his ministrations. He grabbed his cock and teasingly pushed it against her clit, knowing he was tormenting himself at the same time. He had the same goal as Fran, wanting to slam in her and fuck her senseless.

Locking eyes, the passion between them overflowed their senses. Bringing his cock down he dipped his cock head in her warm flesh, then he stood still, bathing in the feelings that were growing deep inside. He pushed a little deeper, then withdrawing until just his tip remained inside. He repeated this several times, each inward push going deeper and deeper. All this time their eyes stayed locked together, the passion, the love, the need, the wanting they had for each other clear on their faces.

I love you so much, Fran told him mentally.

This short, sweet declaration of hers was his undoing and he slammed down on her lips, his tongue demanding immediate access, which she willingly gave. At the same time he pushed in completely, coating himself in her soft, wet folds. He savagely attacked her mouth, battling her tongue with his own. He started fucking her in the same rhythm, as if his life depended on it. Both were so caught up in their lust that their release surprised them both. Fran tightened over Nick's pulsating cock when waves of passion washed over her. At the same time Nick released himself inside her, coating her with his seed. He kept pushing until he was completely drained.

He felt her muscles relax, but he stayed in her, enjoying her around him. Slowly he caressed her back, his fingers running over like butterflies only briefly touching her. Their breathing went back to normal. Foreheads pressed together, they gazed at each other. Fran couldn't help but smile at the fact that it was near impossible for them not to be together without losing themselves in each other. Leaning back, her hands traveled over his muscled chest, going up to his neck. She followed the contours of what she now knew was the claw of a wolf just peeking over his shoulder.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door again. Fran bit back a groan and tried to push Nick away, but he stopped her. Bending down he gave her a quick kiss, then he slowly withdrew himself and sorted his clothes again.

"You hop in the shower again, I'll let Lis in," he told her.

"Are you sure? She may be a bit, hmm, over the top right now. I called her last night after listening to her messages. I kinda forgot to call her back and she was rather worried, so I filled her in on a few things. I was careful not to reveal anything real important, but I did have to tell her who you really were, I was nearly deaf after she put two and two together. She will be shooting questions at you. "

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers