Saint Sebastian's Choir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers

"Do you have change for a fifty?"

"Ni ni No, Mamm, I sure don't." This young bellhop was either charmingly innocent, Emmy thought, or he was playing his roll perfectly.

"Well then why don't you just take this as a special treat tonight, young man?" And she turned and leaned back against the low chest of drawers holding out the crisp fifty towards the bellhop.

It probably only took seconds but to Emmy it was a blissful eternity watching the bellhop nervously walk towards her.

"Thank you, Mamm." His eyes covered her with that same adoration she felt from the choirboys. Emmy realized he was more uncomfortable than she was at this moment and she breathed in the delicious feeling of power.

Emmy held his hand as she pressed the fifty into his clammy fingers. Then she surprised herself. She went up on her tippy-toes, gave him a sweet wet kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you, so very much, you have been wonderful."

"Emmy, is that all you can offer this nice young man? He has put himself out to bring us this service this late.

"It's alright, Sir; No problem at all." The bellhop was clearly uncomfortable with this new turn.

"That's all I have, Daniel. What did you have in mind?

"Something for his pleasure, of course; whatever you think you can manage." The wicked glint in Daniel's eyes spoke so much more to Emmy. She understood he was encouraging her to take more from this situation and that he was leaving it to her to decide how much. The prominent tent in the front of the bellhop's uniform told her he was her captive. He reminded her of Johnny Thomas—the same mix of innocence and reserve; thinking of Johnny made it easier for her to take the next step.

"Open your pants, Johnny."

"The names Rodger, Mamm," the young man said as he fumbled with his zipper.

"Take it out for me, Rodger. I want to see it." Emmy said as she devoured the sight of this young man standing so close to her, opening his pants, levering his hardened cock out for her inspection. This cock that was so hard because of her; it made her feel positively wicked to be so very naked in front of this young boy. It was what she wanted in the choir loft--to be utterly naked for the choirboys.

"Your cock is beautiful." Emmy dropped to her knees on the soft carpet and yanked his pants down around his ankles.

"Step out of these." From her kneeling position she hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt and ran her hands over his taught, rippled, abdomen, up to caress his nipples. She pinched and twisted them and Rodger drew in a sharp breath. Emmy drew her hands back down his long torso and gently held his throbbing penis in her open hands. It was the most beautiful cock she thought she had ever seen. Emmy looked up at him and the bellhop saw that there were tears in the corners of her eyes. He nervously looked for Daniel but when Emmy began to slowly stroke him to full length he forgot about the other man in the room. She cupped his taught balls in her left hand, hefting their full weight. She gripped his beautiful cock in her right hand and jerked it an exaggerated, slow motion. Emmy smiled when he moaned but she wanted this night to last and she knew there was more to come after they were finished with the bellhop. Emmy stood up and roughly pushed Rodger back a couple of steps so she could see him better.

"Stroke it, Rodger. I want to see you make yourself cum--can you do that for me tonight?" The bellhop groaned and began pumping his cock for her, slowly at first but more rapidly as he stared into her damp eyes and listened to her urging him on.

"Rodger, I love looking at your cock. You're so turned on. Do you like jerking off for me?"

"Yes, I've never done anything like this before."

"After tonight, Rodger, I want you to think of me when ever you jerk off. You'll do that for me won't you, Rodger—you'll remember how you shot your hot cum all over my naked tits..." Emmy knelt in front of him again. She lifted her heavy breasts towards his angry dick, twisting her inflamed nipples.

The bellhop pumped wildly, "yesssss! You....are....sooo... fuck...ing...hotttt!" Emmy stared into his wild eyes and almost couldn't control herself from taking him to the ground. But it was Daniel's intense smile that gave her the composure to keep going.

"Come on, Rodger, I want to feel your hot cum on my titties."

"...aaarrrrgggg, yesssss." the bellhop groaned through gritted teeth as he shot the first pearly rope of his cum into Emmy's delicious cleavage. She rubbed her breasts together in his hot slippery fluid as the succession of pulsing shots continued to drench her tits and her abdomen. It ran down through her neatly trimmed pussy, down the insides of her parted thighs. As soon as they both caought their breath Emmy stood and kissed the bellhop again.

"Good night, Rodger, you will remember me won't you?" She turned and walked off towards the bathroom.

When Emmy was sure he had left she came out of the bathroom. Daniel lifted Emmy in his arms and carried her to the bed. They fucked until they both fell asleep, as the sun had just begun to break the night sky.

[[[[[[ O ]]]]]]

Emmy was brought out of her daydream by Daniel's deep voice. "Come, Emmy," was all he said as he led her to the center of the loft. He raised her arms over her head and clasped each wrist to the steel rings he had clamped to an overhead support beam. When she felt secured in her restraints she relaxed a little against her bonds. He removed her clothing slowly, arousing different areas of her body with the touch of his hands. When he slid her panties down her full thighs he spread her ankles a little farther than shoulder width.

"You have been waiting for this haven't you, Emmy?" She felt the first heavy weight of a suede flogger as it fell upon her. It didn't hurt; Emmy tightened the muscles in her legs and pushed her ass out to meet the flogger's caress.

"Yesss, Daniel. I have waited a long time for you." Gently, with only the force of its own weight, it cascaded down the full swell of her cheeks and through the cleft of her ass, like a heavy viscous fluid. He spoke softly to her, words of encouragement, as he repeated the action with the flogger.

"I am here now, Emmy and there are so many new things I can show you." As Daniel spoke he swung the heavy flogger luxuriously against her voluptuous body.

After a while the flogger found a new direction. The next swing was just as slow and gentle but this time it came up from between her legs to caress her inner thighs and envelope her entire pussy. It ended its swing with a soft snap against the very top of her sex.

"aaahhhhhh," Emmy swooned in response. She couldn't help but raise herself on tiptoes and turn her breasts, trying to anticipate the lick of the flogger's many tongues.

Daniel paused and Emmy wondered what he was doing. She heard the organ begin again and knew he had set it to self-play mode. She felt the blindfold being removed and in a moment her eyes adjusted to the sight. She was suspended from a pair of rings that were clamped to the thick curved beam that spanned the width of the loft. He had placed her dead center, facing the front of the church--a great symmetrical view. The Farfisa was to her right the choir pews in front of her and the arched loft door to her left; beyond the loft railing stretched the great expansive view--the nave of the Cathedral, the congregational pews and on towards the grand altar. On either side of the cathedral, framed by the ornate supporting columns were the vast stained glass windows. They diminished in the exaggerated perspective of Saint Sebastian's Gothic architecture.

When she had arrived and was waiting for Daniel the sky was clear and the glass displayed its brightest complexion but now darkness had rolled in and the colored glass was brooding with the impending storm. The first rumble of thunder emanated from outside and vibrated in the base of her spine. The tiny hairs on her neck and arms stood with her anticipation. Then she felt the flogger again, down over full breasts then up between her legs, snapping at her clitoris.

The storm descended quickly. The lightning began with a blinding flash, illuminating the windows in a strobe effect. Sheets of rain fell upon the roofs and spires of the building. There was a seven second delay before the clap of thunder struck and with it Daniel brought the flogger sharply across her ass on her right side. Emmy yelped sharply but the timing was so perfect that she startled from the absence of any sound other than the thunder.

Her flesh stung from the many talons of the suede whip. Another flash of lightning and five seconds later, with the burst of thunder, the pantomime continued. Emmy screamed out in her passion as he swung the flogger with precision. She knew her flesh was cherry red and the stinging had turned to continuous and delicious pain. Emmy also knew Daniel would not harm her. She loved Daniel. She wondered about his feelings for her.

"Four, three...," Emmy heard Daniel's soft counting. She also thought she heard sounds below on the Cathedral's main floor but she didn't have time to think about anything else. She knew he had this storm synced with his own storm, the dark soulful storm that compelled him, "...two, one."

"Aaaaaaiiiiieeee." The crescendo of thunder masked Emmy's theatrical scream. It was as if the three of them, Emmy, Daniel and the storm, were one in this profane dance.

In time it all came together for only a few pounding heartbeats. Daniel brought the whip down hard on those last two strokes and Emmy wailed out in ecstatic abandon. The thunder began to diminish and with it the flogger fell more lightly until it was gently sliding over Emmy's sensitive flesh. She could hardly bare it, but Daniel was masterful. He held her on the edge of orgasm, keyed tightly to the surges of body electric coursing through her. Finally, Daniel slid his right hand between her legs from behind to caress her whole vagina. His left hand snaked around her side and under her left arm; he crushed her left breast in the crook of his arm and held her right breast so tightly she thought she might bruise. Her nipple was on fire from his violent pinching fingers. Daniel entered her hot wet pussy with his probing fingers and she buckled under the weight of her release. Though supported by her wrists in the overhead rings, Emmy felt like her whole body, her whole being, was off the ground, gripped in Daniel's powerful hands. Perched upon his probing fingers and crushing hand, she came over and over again and when her own storming orgasm subsided he held her tightly.

Daniel unhitched Emmy and then he helped her dress. He led her to her car and sat holding her for a long time. Emmy, lulled by his soothing words and warm embrace, thought about the storm, about being one--being three; she, Daniel and that violent summer storm of his.

L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers
12