Salenna Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a semi coma Brit was thinking, never in her marriage could the beatings her ex had given her make her cry yet she was blubbering like a baby now, funny thing this sex you could become addicted to it very easily. In fact she already was.

It was early about 6.30 a.m. Brit woke and gave Rog a gentle blow job before bouncing out of bed and running down to put the coffee on. No more clothes around the house for me she thought, sexual freedom is the name of the game.

During business hours she had to make an exception and wear something so she chose a fine leather halter top that acted as a bra and a semblance of covering but it was laced together with wide thongs down her cleavage and did nothing but accentuate her 36D tits. This was matched with a short leather skirt that overlapped and held together with a press stud, so getting dressed or undressed took all of 10 seconds. The bare skin between her top and skirt showed off her narrow waist and finally the black outfit was finished with 6 inch heeled black shiny leather pumps. In the space of a couple of days Brit had shed her conservative school marm image to that of a big titted, blonde siren that oozed sex appeal and confidence.

Brit had interviewed a number of applicants that had applied to make and operate the web site and she settled on Nathan a bespectacled, thin young man with a lot of talent. He demonstrated with quick sketches and commentary how he proposed the site should look, a little overawed that it was to be an XXX site, but he said he needed the experience, as he wanted to turn his hobby into a business.

Brit asked how much this would cost and he went quiet and fidgeted before stammering, "Could I have a picture of you me together?" Brit called Sean in with the polaroid and he shot a roll of them together, then she took her top off and had Nathan rest his head on her tits for another roll.

Nathan was ecstatic, and with the promise from Brit that she might go a little further if the site was good he skipped out of the office on cloud nine. Nathan was normally reserved but today he was proud of the dark stain on his pants where he had cum when he had put his head in Brit's tits, he even wanted to show strangers the pictures he had, wow what a woman!

Brit was amazed at what could be accomplished with her body, yet women had been using their bodies since time began. It was a new sensation for her and she was glad that she was aware of it, she mustn't exploit it or she would become known as a cock teaser and that was not a reputation she wanted to foster.

Brit was running the office side very efficiently and tried not to let sex interfere with her work, but this was impossible as the boys teased her unmercifully. Craig use to walk in naked put his hands around her breasts and squeeze her nipples and kiss her on the neck, his huge dick would appear over her shoulder and slide against her cheek, "Would you like a coffee or are you to busy?"

Or it might be Ray bending over and putting his tongue in her ear as he tickled the bare skin of her midriff, sometimes they just came in and rubbed her clit till it started to leak then they would turn around and go away whistling. It took her about 5 minutes each time to regain her composure, she was in a constant state of heat all day.

Brit secretly loved the attention she was receiving but it was poor Rog that finished with the brunt of it, at night in bed he was raped repeatedly as she relieved her frustration of the day. The demure façade disappeared and she became a raging nymphomaniac, "Dear God please don't let this end, I love sex, I love sucking and fucking and I love life...I just LOVE it" she whispered to herself.

12