Salina Hazelhurst: The Investment

Story Info
Things she goes through for that investment.
10k words
4.18
11.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 and this is complete fiction. Do comment your views. Enjoy...

I moaned as he thrust his 9 inch monster into my pussy. He kept this up for about ten minutes, each time increasing the pace. We were sweating very badly from all the excitement that tagged along with intense fucking. Both of us came together, with me screaming out my pleasure to the clouds and the air hostesses who hid themselves, quietly fingering themselves to a climax from seeing us fuck.

"God, that was great!" Sebastian exclaimed, breathing heavily from the 2 hour fucking session that we just had.

"Oh! Yeah! That was great," I agreed. "C'mon, let's go another round".

"What? We just did it for two fucking hours!" He got angry.

I always loved the Nigerian accent that he used. He was American but I didn't know where his accent came from.

"But I am still horny." I tried to sound like the caring little sweetheart, but he knew I was a horny slut. I just can't have enough of it.

We heard the landing announcement from the captain. Sebastian asked him to hold on a couple of minutes before landing, which would fetch us enough time to dress up and get to our seats. The captain had little choice but to obey.

Sebastian Gregory was one of the hands few billionaires in the country who had his reach into all the money-minting businesses in the country and abroad. I met up with him at the airport and one thing leading to another; I ended up with my legs open to his nine inch rod.

The plane landed with a soft jerk and taxied into his private hangar. We reached his farmhouse by 3 pm; it was an hour's drive from the hangar.

After spending the day at his, which I spent mostly in the bed, kitchen, bath tub, exploring new positions, I left.

***************

I raced up the stairs to get to my office as the elevator was not working. Somehow I managed to get to my office without anyone noticing the stains on my midnight blue business skirt; the stains of hot cum that my husband had shot. He had very little control on his dick.

I am the head of the PR in Bestrenno Corp. I know the name sounds weird but it is a fast growing company and in the 15 years that I worked here, I've made quite a fortune. The word around in the company was that I fucked my way to this post and that I could get any post I wanted. Well, what do I comment on this? As I said before, I just can't have enough of it; but as a matter of fact, I was forced by the situation in hand to get my legs open most of the time. No one was going to believe me when I say that, especially after what my job has turned me into.

As soon as I reached my office, I laid my bag next to my table and I warmed up my computer. I looked around for my secretary but he hadn't come yet. It was an hour past his reporting time. I had another hour before my meeting began, and since Marvin was yet to come, I walked up to the door and locked it. Even if Marvin did come, he'd know what to do. Anyway, I'd have liked him here. He often kept me company on boring days.

I walked to my desk and assumed a cozy position on my seat. I ran my fingers down my shirt and unbuttoned a couple of buttons till I could reach for my breasts. I generally wore a tight bra to support the sag. I put my hand into it and found my nipples. They were totally erect and if they weren't, my pressing and pulling sure made them erect. My other hand went down further and under my skirt. I found the wet area through my panties and thought I'd better get them off. I had them off in no time and stuffed them into my bag. It was hot and moist down there. I ran my fingers up and down my hairy cunt, rubbing the sensitive clit time and again. I always enjoyed pleasuring myself. I worked one of my hands on my tits, pinching and grasping my nipples, while the other went down, slowly in and out of my warm and wet pussy. I used one finger at first, and slowly it became three. This kind of self-pleasuring didn't even come close to actual fucking, but it had its benefits. I increased the pace of my fingers and I had reached the brink of an orgasm. I squeezed my breasts and I had pulled them out without realizing it. My fingers made a slopping sound as they ran in and out of my sweet pussy. In no time, a couple of orgasms rushed in and the pleasure was unfathomable. I sat there a moment to savor the effect before I pulled out my fingers and wiped them clean with a few tissues. I cleaned my pussy too. The last thing I wanted now was stains. This one had already taken enough stains.

I went to the restroom to freshen up. I took my panties with me. I stood there for a while, admiring my 40-year old self. I adjusted my light blonde hair and also my breasts. I unbuttoned my shirt a bit, and unhooked my bra. After adjusting my breasts into the cups, I put my shirt back on, properly. I washed my face and tapped it dry with a towel. A few drops escaped into my cleavage and I made a legitimate attempt to make it more appealing. I liked to look appealing, even though I was around 5' 7" and had big breasts. I put my white lacy panties back on before getting out.

It only took a few minutes for me to clean up and freshen up. I walked back to the door and unlocked it. As soon as I went back to my seat, Mr. Wade marched in. "Great timing," I murmured.

Mr. Wade was the Senior VP of the company. He was well built for a man in his early fifties; he was slightly on the plump side though. I've always fantasized him doing me from behind, forcing his meaty cock into me. I'm sure I'll make that happen someday.

"Ms. Hazelhurst, we need to do some serious talking."

"Oh, you can call me Salina, dear," I said, trying to seduce him away from the topic. I always used the word 'dear' with everyone whom I like; not in a romantic manner, just casually.

"I don't want your cute-little-girl talk here. You are the head of the PR; do you have any frigging idea what it means?"

"Why don't you tell me? You know I'm not good at guessing." This time, I was openly seducing him. I've been doing this to him every time he got angry but it didn't seem to work.

"You said in front of everyone at the investors' meeting that if they don't invest in us, you'll fuck up their business? And you told this to one of the most important investors this company has ever had? Are you out of your fucking mind?" He was definitely not kidding. He sure was serious as hell.

"What do you think I should have done? Suck his cock and plead him for mercy?", I shot back at him, in an attempt to buy some time.

"I don't care what you do or how you do it; whether you suck his cock or indulge yourself in sodomy. I want him back. And that too in a week's time, before he decides to put his money in some other mother-frigging company." Saying this, he left the room.

"Yeah! Go fuck yourself!" I spoke out in a very low tone.

I drifted back to that day when the incident had happened...

I was already late for the meeting that day. I hadn't had sex in two days and for me that was something which caused total frustration. I can't get a good night's sleep until I've at least gotten myself off a couple of times. And to make things worse, I had a terrible headache. Somehow, I got to the meeting and found my place. The room was filled with people from various banks and financial institutions; most of them were prominent investors in our company. The room as filled with men, most of them in their early to late thirties. I also saw a few women. I sat there gazing at the presenter. He was about six feet tall and well built. I did give a nod, now and then, to make it appear that I was listening. Gradually, I took my hand down and rubbed my fingers over my blue, lacy thong. Slowly, I pushed aside the cloth that was in the way and started to rub my pussy. The table in the centre was big enough to hide my actions. One could easily slip under the table and have passionate sex and no one would notice, except for the noise.

I was smart enough not to stare at the same person for long, so I looked around now and then. I saw most of them paying attention to the presenter but a couple of them seemed to be doing something under the table. It wasn't long before I noticed that the women who sat beside them were getting uneasy. I just put the pieces together.

All of this made me soaking wet and I slipped my finger right into my hole and finger-fucked myself; I was sure to maintain a proper posture though. It was when I adjusted my posture that I saw a woman who sat right opposite to me put her pen down purposefully. She went down to get it and didn't come up. I got curious and pushed my chair back a little bit to check on her. Guess what? She was giving the guy a nice and slow blowjob. That little slut was giving him head and I wanted someone to give it to me. All this led me to my wildest dreams. I imagined myself on the table, completely naked, with the presenter fucking me from behind and another guy who stuck his small but fat cock in my mouth. I drooled and enjoyed the cocks entering through both my orifices. Just the thought of it gave me on orgasm. While I was in the middle of it, the presenter interrupted by asking if I was ok. Quickly, I pulled out my finger, on the way up, rubbed it on my skirt.

"Yes, I'm fine," I replied before he noticed anything.

"Oh, you'll be fine alright... you just masturbated here, in a room filled with dignitary people." Mr. Corrigan spoke angrily in his rich English accent. "And just so that you know, I don't believe in investing in a corporate body whose representative illustrates such ill moral values."

A minute's silence followed.

With this said, I couldn't stand the idea of him walking away with it. This was when I shot back at him about fucking things up. I walked away soon and directed everyone's attention to the woman who was still giving head to that man, despite all the things that took place.

There was a knock on the door which brought me back to the present. It was Marvin.

"Where the hell did you go today?" I took out my temper on that poor boy.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I had to go to the hospital, my sister's sick," he continued, "and there's another thing I'll need to tell you ma'am."

"What?" I shot back again at the innocent young fellow.

"Ma'am, I'll have to resign. I've got this other job at a bank that'll help me better with my bills." He waited, apparently for my reply.

"Just lock the door and come here. We'll talk about your work later."

He did as was told.

I went to the couch and took a nice position.

"Come here," I ordered. I needed a real cock now, and he had exactly the kind I desired.

He came close. "Ma'am, I wanted to talk about my job?"

"Just shut up and sit here," I said, motioning my hands to the couch.

I was swift in taking off his shirt and very impatient to remove his pants. I just removed them to his knees and jumped on him.

I took a long ride.

I went to Mr. Corrigan's mansion the other day to convince him about the investment. His mansion was so big you could fit a fourth of the country's population into it. I found his butler and explained to him the reason for my visit. He escorted me to the living room, as if he knew I would come. I found a comfortable place to sit down, recollecting the things I knew about Mr. Corrigan. He had an MBA from Harvard Business School and was an expert in corporate finance and investment banking. He was immensely wealthy but believed in working.

He came into the room and sat down in front of me. I was lost in thoughts.

"So, I see that you have come here to 'fuck things up'?" He spoke in a low corporate English accent.

"Oh no Mr. Corrigan, I am here to apologize. I am extremely sorry for what I said there. I was out of my mind."

"Please, it is not necessary; in fact, anyone I know would have done the same thing. And, call me James. I prefer it," he corrected.

"Sure, Mr. James," I said as firmly and humbly as possible.

"Just James," he added.

"Yes, James," I continued. "We are very grateful for your investments and support to Bestrenno Corp and hope you will continue to support us."

"Yes, about that..." He paused for a while. "You see, though I don't keep such petty matters in mind, you have brought a great deal of insult to me. So do you expect me to forget all that and still continue my association with your company?"

I became speechless, but I couldn't just leave the matter to its course.

"Sir, again I apologize for my actions. I'll do anything that I can to make it right." I pleaded with all heart. I had to set this right or I was finished.

"Well, I don't see how that's possible." He said this so bluntly that I felt like giving a heavy punch to his face, but that's the attitude that got me to this. So I kept quiet.

"Ok. Since you've got no better option, is there anything else I can do for you?" he offered, which, in my opinion, was the aristocrat equivalent to 'get the fuck out.'

What other option did I have? I left. On my way out, I saw his daughter, or wife - I couldn't tell. She was a typical English woman. She seemed upset about something. I just greeted her and left as soon as possible. I was very upset that day.

I went home straight away. I just went to bed; my eyes filled up and tears poured out. I started crying. In all these years of my corporate life, nothing had happened that affected me so much. And if this problem was not solved soon, it would cost me not only my job, but also my career. I didn't know what to do.

When I was working out various ways to solve the issue, I remembered how the woman at Mr. Corrigan's was upset. Something told me that there was something fishy going on. Not wanting to waste time, I picked up my cell phone and called the Private Inspector that I knew.

"Hello?" the voice answered.

"Hi, Peter. It's me, Salina. I just needed a favor."

"Hey. Long time, no see baby. Tell me what you want. Do you want to take a long ride on me or you want me to work myself into you?"

"No Peter, not today," I continued. "I want you to spy on somebody for me. I'll pay you double if everything goes well."

"Forget about payment girl - tell me who it is."

"I'll text you the details then?"

"Sure. Don't worry; I'll have everything about this guy in a couple of days."

"Ok, then. Bye." I hung up the phone and swiftly texted the details.

"He'll get it done," I thought to myself.

As I got myself together, I heard the door open. It was Jason, my step-son. He had just turned 18 and was quite a stud. I myself had lusted for him but am still thinking on whether to cross that boundary or not. I had a small chat with him about his life, not that I cared a lot. After that, I left home to my office.

Just as Peter had said, I got the details that I needed on Mr. Corrigan and the woman. It was his daughter. From the file that Peter handed to me, I figured that their relationship was more of incestuous than paternal.

"James R. Corrigan, you son of a bitch! Gotcha!" I thought.

I went through the file a couple of times, arranging the pages and going through the photos, mostly to choose the right ones that would make him give me what I want without wasting time. I compiled everything and got myself ready to leave.

I reached his mansion around half past nine in the evening that day. I decided to go in my regular business attire. It was unusually silent when I got there. I pulled over next to his expensive fleet, which made mine look like a worthless metallic machine. I walked in through the deserted driveway and found myself in front of his butler. He showed me in before he left the area. I smelled something fishy but didn't give much thought into it. I marched into the living room and sat down comfortably on the couch. A couple of minutes later, James came down and took his seat on his king size throne-like couch. There was another man with him, whom I later learned, was his son, William.

"Yes, what may I do for you? Do you want to fuck things up?" he asked, jokingly.

"Actually, yes, if things don't go the way I want them to," I replied in a decently threatening voice.

"Is that so? And how do you plan on doing that, may I ask?"

"Well, I don't think you should be this confident, especially with the kind of things you've done." I was never good at negotiations, but yet tried my best to sound serious. I showed him the proof that I had with me.

He took a good look at it. "Is this your 'proof'?" he asked bluntly, as if nothing had happened.

"Yeah, well, think of what will happen if the press gets their hands on it. Don't ya think it will ruin your reputation and get you down to nothing in the investment biz?" I sucked at such high level corporate negotiations. "I suggest you better change your attitude about the investment in Bestrenno Corp."

He took another good look at my evidence. He started with a smile which widened itself into huge laughter. I totally lost my confidence and just managed to maintain my composure. I feared the consequences. Was he really not worried about my threat? Was he just doing so to get me off guard and throw the evidence into the fireplace? All sorts of questions ricocheted in my head. There is no telling what such rich aristocratic suckers are capable of. I sat there while my head explored the darkest stories I knew about how dangerous such people can be.

"Just do yourself a favor and call Peter." He said it so calmly that I felt like I was betrayed. How did he know about Peter? Was all of this a setup? I just couldn't think anything. I tried to call Peter but I couldn't reach his cell. I attempted a few times in vain.

"Not getting connected? Maybe he is in some high class resort or in some star-rated brothel getting his dick sucked," he told me, in his blunt English accent. "A couple of million would buy you that, wouldn't they?"

I felt like ripping him into pieces. He had bought Peter, that son of a bitch. I knew his reputation as a loyal spy was slippery but didn't think he'd betray me. I had to plead my way out of this.

Then it occurred to me. "Even if you bought Peter, what do you have to say about forcing your daughter to fuck you?"

He didn't even so much as attempt to answer my question. "Jane, come here, baby," he called out calmly.

She walked in soon enough, wearing one of the finest satin sleeveless night gowns, with her dark blonde hair falling down to her shoulders. Another woman followed her, who was probably her mother. She seemed to be around her late fifties with a similar blonde hair. She too wore sleeveless night gown. The women sat beside me on either side.

"Jane, would you care to exhibit to this lady here the 'popsicle mystery'?"

"Here, right now?" Jane asked hesitantly, but I could sense sly lust in her tone.

"Yes, baby, now," he insisted.

"Go on darling; show daddy what you can do," the woman encouraged. Jane agreed.

From the sound of it, I kind of figured what was going to happen.

She went over to his seat and sat down on the floor. Gradually, her dexterous hands roamed around his crotch until they located his dick. She gave a soft rub on it before she unzipped his pants. She pulled down the pants and his 100 dollar boxers in no time. I remember seeing similar ones in one of the TV ads. I was amazed to see the size of his cock. It was semi-hard and a big one. Jane worked her hands skillfully on his cock and licked the head of his now fully erect dick. She teased the small opening of the head which induced him to give out a moan. She lowered her head on his dick and took it in, savoring each moment, as his dick disappeared into her mouth inch by inch. She didn't stop or choke till she had taken the full length into her mouth. Her lascivious lips now hit his wild pubic hair. It would've been nice if he'd bothered to shave it off or trim it at least. She pulled back slowly, till only his head remained in her mouth. Her tongue played around his head. She licked the length of his 7 inch dick. It was in pretty good shape for a man in his early fifties. She was so good at sucking cock. Even better than me I guess. She kept on bobbing her head on his dick for quite some time. He sat there enjoying all of it.