Sally & Harry

Story Info
Is she or is she not?
1k words
3.51
117.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

Harry and Sally?

Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. I will accept this characterization as my own. this was edited by T.H. It is a grand job by him. Keep in mind I will always rewrite after an edit. so all errors are MINE.

You remember that movie right? Harry and Sally in that restaurant? Sally shows Harry how good she can fake an orgasm.

While funny at the time, it sorta stuck in my mind.

*******

Sally & Harry.

Sally and I met in college. The last semester for both of us. We had a damn statistics class. We needed help and found each other. The final grade for the course was a B for both of us. We worked our asses off for it. The celebration followed, the dates followed the celebration. We found local jobs and just moved in together. The sex was good. Not as much as I wanted but good. Even then it was like once a week. Usually Friday or Saturday night.

Sally was not beautiful. She was damn cute but no one would call her beautiful. Brown hair, a nice face, blue eyes, not tall 5'5", not skinny but not heavy, 130 pounds. Not that responsive even when making love but I loved her.

We were doing ok. The jobs were nice the money was good and there was a house and two kids in our future.

The apartment was small but we were saving a lot of money. The worst feature of a small apartment was .......

It was Sunday. I always slept late on Sunday. Sally was always up early every day. I had a hangover. We had partied with some friends and I had drunk too much. When I opened my eyes it was like one of those movie doors groaning. I could hear my eyes opening.

The phone rang. I almost screamed in pain. Sally answered and it sounded like she was screaming.

"Hello."

"No he is still sleeping. He drank too much last night." There was a giggle.

"Yes, I saw you keep his glass full. Thank you."

"Yes, it was great just like always."

HUH? What was she talking about?

"No. He will never suspect a thing."

Suspect?

"Laura, I told you that I will not do that. I need him. He and I have a future. You and I do not."

"Laura, listen to me. I will never tell anyone about us. I will never tell my family. I will marry and have two children and as long as we can meet once a week or so I will be happy."

"NO! I will marry. I love you but I will not face the world with you."

"NO! NO! If you try to force me into the open I will leave here and you will never see me again."

The pain in my head had vanished. I was busy trying to understand what she was saying. I suddenly felt very empty.

"You know I do not enjoy that. But I can fake it very well. And it is only once a week. I can do that."

"Laura, don't cry. We will still have our times. And no one ever needs to know."

I sat on the bed. I could still breathe. I was dead on the inside but I was still breathing.

"Don't be silly. Yes I love you. But I will not give my marriage up or the two children."

"Oh, he will never know."

"No, Laura. If you tell him I will just tell him that you are into women, that you wanted me, and I would not so you are just trying to break us up so you can have a chance at me."

The woman I loved was a queer, a dyke, a lesbo, what ever you want to call it. She loved a woman. She did not love me. I started to cry.

"Yes, today, after lunch. Why don't you drop by and we can have lunch with him and go shopping."

"Yes, Laura, we will stop at your place for some sweetness."

"You know he cannot do that for me. Not even with his tongue. I just tell him how good it is and do my Sally routine. He loves it." She laughed.

Ten thousand arrows hit my heart. I stopped breathing. I lay back on the bed. Idle memories ran through my mind. It was a blur of all the times she played Sally for me. I loved her. We had plans. We had ..........

"Ok, then. 1 o'clock, right."

"Good. Laura, wear that sexy black thong I gave you for your birthday."

"I think I hear him moving around. Bye."

The bed room door opened.

"OH! You are awake. Baby, you were just so great last night. Damn, you can really make me feel so special. I am so sore from the pounding you gave me. I will not be able to do it again for a week. Laura called. She will be over for lunch. We will be doing some girly shopping later. Why don't you call some of your friends and watch a ball game? Breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes. Move it, Harry."

***********

The ravings of a lunatic. Fiction. If anyone wants to play with this, do so. Label it as Harry and Sally add Initials or numbers (SALLY & HARRY 123 OR FTF) and post the damn thing. I do not wish to continue this myself. I did try to keep it as simple as I could. All one knows for sure is that Sally is most likely a lesbian as is Laura. But is this correct? Or is there another reason for this conversation (actually one side of a conservation. who really knows what the other side was.). Or is he still drunk and dreaming. Can a women fake desire and orgasms to that extent?

Question for all male readers? How would you know is she was faking it? Question for female readers? How often do you fake it? Cover your ass use the anonymous or the private comment.

Lay on MacDuff and damned who cries hold enough.

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers