Sally Becomes a Woman

Story Info
Sally and her Daddy finally give into their urges.
2.6k words
4.29
368.8k
55
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter had been hurt in an accident right after she turned 16, now six years later she was her old self again. It had been a hard road, but as I watched her walk up the trail to our cabin I felt a sense of pride. I knew that it had been all my hard work and love that had gotten her to this point. She was 23 and a beautiful young woman.

She had never had a chance to do what normal girls did. She had never dated or to my knowledge even had a boyfriend. In so many ways she was till as innocent as a young girl. However her body told me she was no long a little girl. Her long black hair fell like a waterfall to her slender waist. Her hips were round and soft and her chest was quite large for someone so small. The last bra I had bought for her was a 36d. I watched as she stopped on the trail and arched her back as if it was hurting.

Concerned I strode down the path toward her.

"Honey are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just a little backache, its cause of these enormous boobs"

I felt a stirring where I shouldn't as I looked down the front of her blouse as her huge tits. They were beautiful and I remembered all those times I had given her a bath and was allowed to run my hands over them. The thought had my cock getting hard. Seeing the pained look on my face my daughter asks if I was alright.

"Oh I'm fine honey, I was just thinking. Perhaps we should think about getting a breast reduction again. I know you said no more surgeries, but think of the relief your back would get."

"No! I'm not going to do it. It only hurts when I walk up hill. I'm fine really Daddy."

I let the subject drop and told her I was going to go and take a quick swim before dinner. I needed to be off by myself where I could wrestle this hard-on into submission. Sally turned and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. I knew she could feel my hard-on, since I could feel it push into her soft skin. Smiling I turned and walked off wondering what she was thinking.

All I knew is I couldn't help the way my body reacted to my own daughter. My wife had left a year after Sally's accident telling me she couldn't do it anymore. We hadn't seen or heard from her since. In all that time I hadn't been with anyone. My life was consumed with work and bringing my daughter back. As I reached the swimming hole behind our house, I sat down on one of the chairs and brought my cock out. It was rock hard and seemed that with each thought of my daughter it got harder. I started slowly working my cock as I closed my eyes and thought about how good it would be to feel it inside my daughter's tight wet hole. Slowly pumping in and out, feeling her pussy muscles milk my huge cock until I shot load after load of my hot cum inside her. As my thoughts grew more vivid, I found myself talking to her, as if she were there.

"Oh that's it ride your Daddy's big cock. Oh Sally your pussy feels so good riding my cock." I could hear her reply making my hand work faster on my now aching cock.

"Oh Daddy, I love how your cock feels inside of me. I'm so glad it's you Daddy I always wanted it to be you. Fuck me Daddy, fuck your little girl fuck me and make me yours." With that thought I shot load after load of hot ropy cum out of my now deflating cock. What I didn't know if that I was being watched.

When I arrived back at the house, I found that dinner wasn't done. I went in search of my daughter and found her in the shower.

"Hey I thought you were going to cook us dinner." I yelled.

"I got two steaks out for you grill and I made a salad. How's that sound?"

"I'll go and get the steaks on now, hurry up honey I'm starving."

"It will just be another minute."

Over dinner I forgot about everything else and just enjoyed this time with my daughter. It wouldn't be long and she would be going off and finding another man and leaving me. The thought pained me, but I knew the day would come.

Hearing the phone ring, I ran to answer it and was sorry I had.

"Honey, I have to go to town for a couple of hours. There's a problem with one of the computers."

"No problem Daddy, I have a book to read and if I get to bored I can watch a movie.

Three hours later I found myself pulling into the drive in front of my house. The house was dark and I wondered where Sally had gone to. Hearing voices coming from her room, I knew that she had decided for the movie and was laying in bed watching. As I made my way down the hall I could hear the voices and recognize the moaning. She was watching one of my porno movies. I could believe it. Then I heard her voice, it was low and sexy and she was begging for it. And begging me to give it to her.

"Oh please Daddy, I need to feel your big cock inside of me. I need to feel your balls slap against my ass as you make yours. Oh yes that's it, play with my pussy Daddy, play with your little girls clit until she cums. Oh Daddy it feels so good to have your fat fingers inside my tight cunt."

I couldn't believe my ears, this was wrong on so many levels. I stood frozen to the spot.

"Oh yes daddy rub your cock for me. I love watching you run your big hand up and down your fuck pole. I watch you all the time. It's so hot, hearing you moan my name while your rub your cock. Cum for me Daddy, shoot your cum all over my big titties."

I couldn't take it anymore and I pushed her door open. She lay naked on her bed, her eyes glued to the TV as the couple of the screen fucked. She didn't see me so wrapped up in her hand and watching the couple. I knew this part and the girl was about to get her ass stretched wide. To my surprise, my daughters hand started moving faster. Her soft moans making my cock get harder and harder. The next words out of her soft mouth shocked me and make my cock get harder than it had ever been. It sounded like she was gritting her teeth.

"Oh yes Daddy, you know you want to fuck my ass. Don't you. Fuck it Daddy, shove your big cock up my tight little ass." I couldn't help myself and moaned. Her eyes flew from the TV to me standing in her doorway.

"OH Sally, this is so fucking hot, but it's wrong. We can't"

"Daddy, I want it, I want you. I've wanted you since the first time I felt your hand slide between my legs when you were giving me a bath. Please Daddy I want you to fuck me. To make me yours. I want you to talk to me like you do when you're rubbing that massive cock of yours. Daddy, I want you to make me your sex whore. I want you so bad."

As wrong as it was, I had never denied her anything and I wanted her so badly. I quickly stripped off my clothes and went to her. I slide my hand between her legs and felt how hot and wet she was. There was time for everything else later. But for right now, I needed to beside of this sweet, hot young pussy. To fill her and make her mine. Rolling on top of her my cock slid between her legs and twitched feeling the heat that waited for me.

"Understand one thing, once we do this you're mine. I will fuck you anytime I want, anyway I want. You will be mine, and will only fuck others if and when I allow it. Are you ok with those terms?"

She spoke no words and instead arched so that my cock slid between her pussy lips. "No Sally you have to say it."

"I understand, I want it Daddy and I want it to be you. Fuck me, make me yours."

I didn't hesitate and slowly pushed the head of my now throbbing cock inside her.

"This is going to hurt as first baby girl. I need to break your barrier, but before long it will feel so good. Are you ok?"

"Oh yes, it feels so good. My pussy has been aching for this for so long. Do it Daddy, take my cherry. Make me yours with what made me."

Pulling back, I made one fast hard thrust and broke through her barrier. She winced but didn't cry out. I remained still for just a few second and as I started to more, I couldn't stop the feeling of ecstasy that was taking over my body. I had never experienced anything so wonderful. Reaching between our bodies I began rubbing her clit making her moan. Her body started moving thrusting up to meet me.

"Oh Daddy, it feels so good having your cock inside of me. Does it feel good for you too Daddy. Pushing your hard cock in and out of me?"

"Oh baby, my sweet little girl, it feels so good. If you keep talking like that I'm going to cum. Do you want me to cum inside your tight virgin pussy?"

"Oh yes Daddy cum in my cunt, fill me with the seed that made me. Please Daddy."

"Sally where did you learn to talk like this?"

"From the movies, don't you like it Daddy?"

"OH God I love it, I love hearing you talk like that."

"Good cause I love saying it. So fuck me harder, fuck my hot wet cunt and cum deep inside of me. Make me your slut Daddy please. I want it harder Daddy please fuck me harder."

"Oh Sally!" was all I could manage

"No Daddy use the words use the dirty words while you fuck me. I want to hear them." I didn't hesitate I had waited years to use them.

"Oh Sally your cunt is so tight, you're milking Daddy's big cock. You like having my cock in your pussy don't you. Don't you, you little whore. You like Daddy's cock don't you? You want me to fuck you hard your little slut. Beg me, beg me bitch."

I felt her pussy contracting around my cock and knew she was about to cum. But she wanted me to fuck her hard and I wanted to give her what she wanted. With some regret I pulled my cock out of her.

"No Daddy don't stop!"

"Get on your knees, Daddy's going to fuck you like the whore you are. It's what you want isn't it?"

"Oh yes Daddy please."

I watched as she pulled her knees under her and spread her legs. She had learned a lot from the videos.

"Play with your pussy for Daddy." Without hesitation she reached between her legs and started playing with her clit. Spreading her cheeks wide, I lined up my cock and plunged in. Our joint moans filled the small room.

"Keeping playing with that pussy. I'm going to fill your cunt. Is that what you want?"

"Yes Daddy, oh yes please. I'm going to cum again Daddy it's going to be huge."

Sucking on my finger and getting them wet I start making slow circles around her ass as I pumped my cock inside of her. Her pussy was getting tighter and I knew it wasn't going to be long before we both exploded. But I had waited for this moment to long and she was going to experience it all. Using my spit I started to work a finger inside her tight hole and watched as she bucked.

"Relax, just relax and it will slide right it. You know you want it. You know you want me to fuck this sweet little ass."

She didn't respond. Instead I felt her relax as I pushed my finger inside of her and started working it in the same rhythm as my cock was sliding in and out of her. She was moaning and I knew it was time. Pulling out my finger I slide two back inside of her and she flew, her moan was loud and her body started to shake. I felt myself let go and I shot inside of her, but before it was over I pulled out and shot a long sting of cum onto her ass. I was far from being done.

"Did you cum baby?"

"Oh yes, I came all over my Daddy cock. But Daddy your cock still feels hard."

"It is little girl. I'm going to make you cum all night." I didn't wait for a reply. Knowing that I had loosened her up, I pushed my cock head into her ass. This time she didn't tense instead she relax and waited. I pushed my way in slowly until I was buried deep inside.

"How does that feel baby?"

"Oh daddy, I feel so dirty, like I'm your dirty little whore."

"Oh yes, yes you are. I'm going fuck your ass, you want it don't you?" I ask

"Yes Daddy fuck my ass. Fuck your little girl's hot little ass. Ram your cock inside of me."

I did just that and started fucking her in long fast strokes. Her hand was between her legs again and she was rubbing her clit like crazy. I saw the cum leaking from her pussy and it was driving me wild. Reaching between us, I drove two fingers inside of her and started pumping them. She was wild under her.

"OH yes Daddy fuck me. It feels so fucking good. I love having you fill my holes. Fuck me, fuck me hard Daddy. I'm such a little whore. I love your cock."

With her words it didn't take me long and I was shooting load after load into her ass. I came so hard it was running out of her.

I collapsed on top of her breathing hard and feeling like I had just won the best prize ever.

"Oh Daddy I have waited so long for that. It was wonderful. I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Sally and just remember, you're mine. You can't let another man touch you unless I say so. You understand."

"Yes Daddy, I'm your pussy and no one else's unless you want me to fuck them."

With that she drifted off to sleep. I on the other hand felt energized and got up and showered. I went out to the deck to think about what had happened. I wasn't sorry. I had wanted her for so long. It hadn't been what I had in mind for our first time, but finding her watching the video pushed me over the edge. The next time, I would be a better lover and show her all there was to know about sex. After that I would decide if I wanted to share her.