Sally Becomes a Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Father shares daughter with friend.
2.1k words
4.32
189.9k
40
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally and I had been lovers for months. We had made love as often as we fucked. My girl had a wild side to her and she loved it hot and dirty. She must have gotten this from me, because my ex-wife, while she enjoyed sex, it wasn't one of her favorite activities. This is why we only had one child.

Sally and I lay snuggled in bed one night and although our sex had been hot I could tell something was weighing on her mind. So I finally ask.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"Nothing Daddy, everything is fine."

"Sally, I know you better than that, what's on your mind. You know you can tell me anything."

"I was just thinking about Mr. Jenkins."

"Todd...why?"

"Well he's all alone, and he seems to never go anywhere but here. He must get lonely. Don't you think?"

"I'm sure he does, where is this going? Do you want to fuck him?" I was hurt and a little excited at the thought. Todd was a good looking man, a few years younger than me. I had thought when Sally finally told me she wanted to fuck another man it would someone closer to her own age.

"Well maybe, I mean if it's okay with you."

"You want to go to his house, knock on the door and say 'Hi Mr. Jenkins, you can fuck me if you want."

She laughed. "No Daddy, I wasn't thinking about doing there. I thought we could have him over. You would have to be there. I mean part of the fantasy is to have two men fuck me. At first I was thinking Uncle Rob, but I didn't know if you would go for that."

"Your Uncle would love it are you kidding."

"Well maybe sometime, but what do you think about Mr. Jenkins?"

"I'm all for it. You have a plan?"

"I do actually!"

For the next few minutes she explained how she wanted to go about it. Telling me that she saw him looking at her and knew he would be all for it. Part of the excitement was not telling her when it was going to happen.

Three days later, I invited Todd over for dinner after work. He jumped at the chance.

When we arrived back at the house I called out for Sally but didn't get an answer.

"She must be down at the pool, go on out to the deck and I'll grab us a couple of beers and something to snack on while we wait for dinner."

When I walked out on the deck I saw Todd looking down at the pool. He looked over his shoulder at me and then back down. He did this several times, so I knew something was going on. I walked over and looked down to see my beautiful raven hair daughter, playing with herself. She was getting close to cumming I could tell by the way she was moving and from the looks of it; it was going to be a gusher.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" I said with pride.

"Umm yeah she is. I've always thought so."

"She has a little thing for you, you know?"

"Me? Really?"

"Oh yeah, she told me. She likes us older guys."

"Us...older guys?"

"I have to come clean about something. Sally and I have been sharing a bed for months now. I know it's wrong, but we love each other and we love being together. I don't think I've even been so happy."

"You're fucking your daughter? I always wanted to fuck mine, but she's a prude."

"If you want you can fuck Sally, she wants you. Watch her, she's getting ready to cum."

No sooner had I said the words than she started to scream and the cum gushed out of her. I heard Todd moan. I slapped him on the back and said "All you have to do it ask. She's going to be so excited."

"Hey when is dinner going to be ready beautiful!" I yelled down. I watched with pleasure as she covered her fingers with her own juice and sucked them into her mouth before answering me.

"Turn on the oven I'm going to take a quick swim. I'll be right up."

Todd had taken a step back so she didn't see him. "I'll go turn on the oven, I have to use your bathroom anyway." Todd said and retreated into the house. So when Sally came bouncing up the stairs in all her naked glory the only person she saw was me.

Climbing into my lap she gave me a long wet kiss.

"I missed you today. I've been horny all day."

"I could see that from the show you just put on." When Todd came back to the deck he found Sally sitting in my lap kissing me deeply. Before coming out on the deck he cleared his throat. Sally looked up in surprise but I saw the delight and excitement in her blue eyes.

"I invited Todd for dinner I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all! Hi Mr. Jenkins how are you?" Sally was proud of her body and did nothing to cover it. Todd stammered a little at seeing this beautiful young woman looking at him with hunger in her eyes. Todd finally relaxed a little and came to join us. I bit her ear and whispered. "He's a little nervous perhaps you can help him relax." She smiled at me and kissed me. Sliding off my lap she turned and sat on Todd's. Taking his beer she took a sip and let some dribble down over her exposed nipple.

"Oh no I spilled beer all over my boob. Mr. Jenkins could you please clean it up for me?" Todd started to reach to a napkin and she stopped him. Lifting her boob up she smiled and said. "No with your mouth." He looked at me and then her. Getting permission from both of us, he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Sally let her head fall back. Her nipples have always been super sensitive and she loved having them sucked and bitten. "Mmm that feels nice." She said on a moan. Lifting his head she kissed him. Turning she straddled him and began rubbing her pussy all over his cock. He was still dressed, but you could see the bulge that had formed in his pants. When she felt he was adequately hard enough she slid off his lap and pulled him forward on his chair. Unfastening his pants she slid them down and freed his cock. He was thick but only about 7 inches long. It was thick enough that she couldn't close her fingers around the base. Watching my daughter sucking my friends cock was getting me excited. My cock was throbbing, however I didn't touch it. I wanted to wait until I couldn't take it anymore or she invited me to join them whichever came first.

Sally fought hard to get all of Todd's cock in her mouth. His head had dropped back and he me moaned softly as she worked his cock. "She's a grade A cocksucker isn't she?"

"Oh yeah, it feels so good."

"Tell her, she loves dirty talk, she's a dirty little whore that loves to be talked dirty to. Aren't you?"

I watched as my words spurred her on and she began sucking his cock with more enthusiasm. "Oh fuck yeah that's it suck my cock. I've never had a little cocksucker like you before. But if you don't stop I'm going to cum." Sally stopped and smiled up at him.

"You want to fuck me? You want to stick your fat cock in my little pussy?"

"More than you know."

"Ok but first you have to watch me suck my daddy's cock and while I do you can't touch your cock."

She moved over to me and within seconds had my cock out and was sucking it for all she was worth.

"Oh that's it baby suck Daddies cock. You love being a little cockwhore for daddy don't you? Yeah Daddy can tell, I'm going fuck your mouth so hard." She moaned hearing my words and her hand went between her legs and she started working her clit.

"Yeah that's it, get that pussy nice and wet so Todd can fuck you nice and hard, just the way you like it. He's going to ram that thick piece of meat deep into your tight little cunt. That's what you want isn't it?"

Unable to take it anymore she stopped sucking my cock. "Oh fuck yeah. I want his cock in my cunt, hammering me hard."

"You heard her Todd. Fuck my little girl hard and fast." This time he didn't hesitate he moved her to the chaise lounge and spreading her legs. He lined his cock up and pushed in hard and deep. Sally moaned her satisfaction. She looked at me and smiled as I watch her getting fucked by my friend.

"Harder, oh please fuck me harder, Daddy. I need your cock deep inside me."

"Oh fuck, oh you are such a dirty little girl. I love having my cock buried deep inside your tight little cunt."

"It feel so good, I want more. I need more." I need what she wanted and I was more than happy to help. I stood and stripped out of my clothes and walked over to the couple on the chaise.

"Let's make a switch." Todd stopped fucking my daughter but I could tell her didn't want to. I smiled at him. "Only for a second." Sally stood now and I lay on the chair, she straddled my lap and Todd watched in awe as my daughter slid me deep into her tight little ass.

"Put your cock back in my pussy please. I need it so bad. Fuck me." Todd was only too happy to oblige and he came forward and pushed his cock deep inside my little girl in one hard push." All of us moaned at once.

"Mmm my dirty little whore, getting his holes all filled up. You like these cocks fucking you don't you?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes. It feels so fucking good. Fuck me. I'm a bad little girl that needs fucked hard. Ram your cocks deep inside me. I wanna cum for you."

For the next ten minutes Todd and I hammered our cocks into my little girl. Her moans of pleasure spurring us on, Todd was first to cum. "OH fuck, here it comes you little bitch, her comes my load for you."

"Yes give it to me. Give me all your load deep in my pussy." With that he rammed as deep in her as he could and let loose. Hearing her moan of absolute pleasure pushed me closer to my own orgasm. With Todd gone, I didn't dislodge her, but rolled her to her stomach where I could pull her to her knees. I began fucking her tight little hole harder making her scream with pleasure. "Fuck me. Oh yes fuck me Daddy cum inside me, I want it." That was all it took and I let my orgasm roll over me and I filled her.

She lay there for a long time without moving. "Baby are you all right?"

"Oh yeah, give me a second. That was so fucking hot, but I have a present for you."

She rolled to her back and started playing with her pussy. She was going to cum again and when she was this excited her cum squirted out of her like a geyser.

"Todd, come kneel between my legs. I have a present for you." She said smiling.

He went over and knelt between her splayed legs. I moved over and kissed her and replaced her finger with my own and began rubbing her clit hard and fast.

"Oh yes, that's it Daddy don't stop, please don't stop, its coming daddy, its coming. Oh fuck!!!! Oh fuck here it come." With that my little girl lifted her ass and aimed her squirting juice all over Todd's face and chest. Sitting up she went to him and started licking her cum off his face. "Mmmm I taste good!"

"Yes you do baby girl, yes you do." Standing she smiled at us.

"I need a shower, how about you two studs get the table set, dinner with be ready soon...And don't bother getting dressed, I think we're going to fuck all night long."

When she returned Todd and I took showers and returned to the deck. Sally sat there naked waiting. I knew it was going to be a long hot night.