Sally Calls On Linda's Parents

Story Info
A bi-slut's life is a happy one
12.5k words
4.78
301.4k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers

This is a sequel to the previous Sally adventures, again written for her but since so many of you enjoyed the previous stories I’m posting it on the site for everyone. I hope when you’ve read it you will take the time to give it a vote.

*****

I loved my sessions with mum and dad, whether one on one or as a threesome. The funny thing was the sex helped a lot with my relationship with both of them, especially with mum. We had grown so much closer our bond changed to become more sisterly rather than just a normal mother and daughter thing.

Mum and I made love frequently, you could say we were addicted to each other’s pussy, so whenever we were on our own in the house, which we ensured was frequent, we made the time to make love. Our lovemaking was always very slow, gentle and relaxed, which often meant we lost track of time, making out for hours at a time, sucking, licking, stroking and fingering each others pussy and arse until we reached several climaxes in a session, it was always so amazing.

Often after our own making out it would be followed by us sharing dad’s huge cock, if he managed to get home early, but if John, my bother, was expected home mum would fuck dad on her own not wanting John to know about my sexual relations, no pun intended, with her and dad. I’m sure at these times my parents felt sorry for me, thinking I wasn’t getting enough or any cock other than dad’s for my tight young pussy, as I didn’t have a boyfriend at the time and neither of them knew that John was making sure I was getting lots of his tasty dick whenever possible.

A few days after I had made love to my parents I told Linda. After everything we had gone through and done together, even sharing my brother’s delicious cock, I considered Linda my best friend and someone I could trust. After all she was the one that introduced me to this amazing world of the incestuous bi slut and after having been with Linda sexually I couldn’t very well discuss sexual matters like sleeping with my brother, dad, mum and brothers girlfriend with any of my other girlfriends.

When I told Linda about my experience with my parents she looked at me, a grin plastered across her beautiful face, finally she said,

“Already been there, done that.”

Had I been sitting on a chair I would have fallen off. I knew about her and her brother, also called John, but had no idea she had had sex with both her mum and dad. Now thinking about it perhaps I should have guessed that no cock was safe from her and she would have by now experienced sex with her father, who was a complete hunk but I wouldn’t have guessed about her mum, especially in a threesome.

Her mum, Mary, was gorgeous and knew it, she dressed the part, short skirts, low cut blouses, figure hugging jeans these were what she wore all the time, even round the house, but although she dressed very provocatively she still managed to come across as very prim, proper and strict. I was slightly taken aback that Linda had kept this experience secret from me and had waited for me to tell her my exploits with my parents before divulging her own. She must have read my mind or seen the hurt written across my face.

“Sally I didn’t tell you as I wasn’t sure how you would react or if you would tell your brother who might not be as understanding. I’ve grown really fond of him these last few weeks and don’t know how he would take it if he knew what else I’ve been up to, it may upset him and he might decide to finish with me and I’m sure you wouldn’t want that would you?”

I thought about what she had said and had to admit I could see her point and of course I didn’t want my brother to finish with her. I loved her pussy and really enjoyed sharing his tasty cock with her, so I didn’t tell her off for her lack of trust, instead I wanted to hear more about her experience and Linda was now happy to tell me all.

“The first time was when we were on holiday in the South of France. It was a really hot day. John went off with this girl and it was jut me with mum and dad chilling out on the beach.

I had been watching the lifeguards on our stretch of the beach; we were near their changing rooms sunbathing. I was ogling all those muscle bound French studs most of the day and my pussy got really wet, not just moist, you know by now just how wet I get once I get horny.

Later in the afternoon we went back to the apartment to find the air conditioning unit had packed up in the lounge and the one in my room hadn’t worked since the day we arrived. It was really hot and I sat on the chair, my legs apart trying to cool down, dad kept looking at me and I caught him whispering to mum but at that stage I wasn’t sure what he was looking at. It was later that I found out my bikini bottoms had become completely transparent with the wetness from my pussy juices and the sweat, so that my hot cunny showed through the thin fabric of the bikini bottoms to the point that they may as well have been crutch less.

Mum had a drink then said she was going for a siesta in their room where the air conditioning was working and dad said he would join her. Then mum turned around as if with an afterthought and invited me to lie down with them as it was so hot. At first I was going to say no but looking at dad I saw he had a huge hard on, his cock was almost peeking out of the waistband of his trunks and I was sure he had been whispering to mum about letting him fuck her. I thought for a laugh I’d put a stop to his plans by accepting her offer just to see his reaction and then change my mind to see the relief. As I accepted I looked at his face for signs of frustration but surprisingly it didn’t show any so I decided to take mum up on the offer.

We went into their bedroom and mum made sure I lay in the middle, between them. I had only been laying there for a couple of minutes when quite unexpectedly I felt mum kissing me softly on the cheek then her hand moved down and she begun to run her finger along my slit.

My god Linda your so wet down here and this bikini is so see through, I can see your pretty little shaved pussy, look Dave you can see all her pussy she might as well not be wearing any bottoms.

She just continued running her finger tip up and down my slit making me even hornier than I already was. I desperately wanted her to plunge her finger inside my pussy there and then but she just continued stroking it gently with her finger tip. I felt I should make some protest. So I said something like oh mum stop that you shouldn’t be doing that, stop it tickles, but at the same time pushing my mount against her finger which continued rubbing my wet pussy, I didn’t move my hands to try and stop her of course my pussy was enjoying her attention too much for that.

Dad moved down to take a look as though it was the most natural thing in the world looking at your own daughter’s wet cunt while your wife strokes it.

Oh yeah you’re right I can see it really clearly, it looks so pretty all shaved like that. It seems very wet, I wonder how wet it is, here let me feel it.

The way dad spoke was as if he was talking to mum regarding some inanimate object. Dad’s hand moved down and I felt his hand as he cupped my quim in his palm, pushing mums finger tightly against my pussy lips.

Mum and dad continued their conversation as if I wasn’t conscious and only my body was present as they sustained the running of their fingers along my vagina, which was by now gushing out with my juices.

I think her little pussy is wet all the way inside Dave, look my finger is almost going in!

Mum pushed her finger together with the thin material of the crutch into my pussy and wriggled it about as if to demonstrate the fact.

Oh yeah I think your right let me have a go Mary.

Dad put his long fat middle finger under the elasticized leg of the panties and drilled me with it, god it felt so good I still remember now, his finger just going around and around inside my pussy.

Mary she is so wet and my finger is all the way in, all the way to the hilt inside her pussy!

Dad seemed to excitedly emphasize the fact he could get his finger all the way into my pussy, I now realize that he must have been trying to tell mum I wasn’t a virgin.

Let me see how wet your finger is Dave.

Dad pulled his finger out to show her and I watched her suck it clean.

Gosh it smells nice and tastes so sweet almost like runny honey with a touch of lime, why don’t you try some?

Dad pushed his finger back inside my hot wet cunt and began to finger fuck me slowly, by then I was moaning, he then moved his finger to my clit rubbing it really fast and I begun thrusting my arse up towards it. Dad pulled out his finger and licked it clean.

I think I’d better stop Mary we don’t want Linda getting upset if she’s doesn’t want us to continue with this, do we?

No way I wanted him to stop, I really needed to cum so I dropped the pretences and asked him not to stop, please don’t stop dad please finger my pussy some more I begged him.

Well if your sure sweetie, you are sure are you, daddy doesn’t want to upset his little girl?”

Oh god yes please daddy finger fuck me some more it feels so good I told him.

Well Linda I think if you need some more of that from daddy you ought to take your clothes off so he can do it properly and, so you’re not embarrassed, daddy and I will take ours off too. I’ll take mine off and then help you with yours.

Mum got up and took her tiny bikini off; she has a fantastic figure you know, that’s why she shows it off all the time you, must have noticed, well in the nude she looks great really well proportioned, her tits are a D+ cup with long nipples that poke out and her pussies labia are so thick I just stared my mouth watering at the sight of her shaved slit. Then she came over to me and took my top off.

Gosh your tities are so cute baby and your nipples look really hard let mummy kiss them for you.

Mum got down and kissed them then she began to suck on my nipples her tongue running over them driving me crazy, my hand just shot out as she bent over me and I instinctively pushed a finger in her cunt, Jesus was she wet, the more I finger fucked her the wetter she became her cunt almost sucking my finger inside it and the more I fingered her pussy the harder she sucked on my nipple while stroking them then pinching the other one, not in her mouth, really hard which made me realize that that was something we had in common as I love my nipples being pinched or bitten really hard.

Dad was now on the bed and he begun fingering me again but this time he was using both hands, he was using two fingers of one to fuck my pussy with while he rubbed my clit with a finger from his other hand as he knelt by my side. I looked over to him and saw his huge monster cock sticking up like a rocket ready for launching; believe me it is just gigantic, sounds a bit like your dads. He saw me looking and pushed the huge pole towards me, well you know just how much I love sucking cock I just grabbed it, dad’s cock was as stiff as baseball bat, I pulled it down to my hungry mouth gobbling it up all the way up to his hairy balls which were really hard and swollen, dangling down like a pair of big hard cricket balls, almost chocking myself with the length of dad’s prick.

I am pretty sure dad was surprised at how I was able to accommodate all of his cock so easily and must have wondered just how many cocks had his little girl practised on but he never asked. I was by that stage burning up inside. Having my tits massaged while my nipples were being licked or bitten, when not being pinched by mum then at the same time my cunt and clit being worked on by dad’s big strong hands while he continued to ram my mouth with his huge tasty pre-cum spitting dong and all of this happening simultaneously made me feel as if I was in heaven and about to explode with pleasure. The added thrill was that this was such a no no, a big taboo, having all this done to you by your own parents, which I know you can now fully appreciate after your own recent experience.”

Linda laughed and gave me a wicked wink and I smiled knowingly.

“Don’t stop there Linda tell me the rest.” I begged.

“Well it was as if they knew how close I was, mum moved down to my cunt which felt as if it was on fire and dad moved his hands away as she begun eating my pussy. She begun slowly at first, licking my cunnie’s lips which were really swollen by then, she then sucked on them for a while pulling them inside her hot mouth with her lips then running her tongue along the edge, it felt so good. After a while she pushed her tongue all the way inside me, god she’s got a long tongue, moving it in and out like a soft wet cock, it felt so good.

While mum was doing all this to me dad stretched over to mum and begun fingering her cunt, while still keeping his giant pre cum seeping cock buried in my mouth, there was so much pre cum Sally, I was amazed, it was almost as if he had cum, it was obvious he was really turned on. Then mum started asking questions as if I was a child still.

Does Linda like mummy eating her tight little pussy?

At that stage my mouth was too full of dad’s meat to enable me to reply so I just moaned loudly to let her know I loved it.

It sounds to me as if she does, so will she be a good little girl and eat mummy’s wet cunt a little bit, mum would like to find out how it feels?

Mum didn’t give me a chance to reply before I could say anything dad had taken his cock out of my mouth and she had her pussy over it I begun lapping it with my tongue, she tastes wonderful, almost as sweet as you Sally. The thought that this had been the place I first entered this world from was mind blowing and I just wanted to eat her up, her juices were really running, something else we have in common, and I just kept sucking on her and swallowing.

Mum was really lapping at my pussy and moaning loudly as she sucked my clit into her mouth holding it still with her lips while her hot tongue just kept running over it again and again as she begun finger fucking me, first with just one finger then a second and finally a third. We were both so worked up the air was full of the smell of sex.

Mum and I were so absorbed in what we were doing to each other that I’d almost forgotten about dad who reminded me of his presence as his wet tongue licked my tiny pucker as though it was some ice cream, then he begun poking the centre with his tongue trying to squeeze past my sphincter into my tight arse hole. He spent ages rimming my arse hole in fact I’m sure he eventually got the tip of his tongue just inside my bum.

Mum suddenly mum stopped sucking on my quim and sat up so her cunt was pushing down on my mouth, all her juices flowing out of her and straight into my mouth. There was just too much for me to swallow so a lot escaped onto my face. Dad lifted my legs up and mum grabbed them pulling them back and holding them high and wide apart while dad moved to the edge of the bed and stuck his dick all the way inside my cunt, I had never taken anything so big in there before but, thanks to mum’s oral juices and my sap, once he managed to push the head of his dick in the initial pain vanished and all I wanted was for him to ram it inside me all the way. Dad started off slowly pushing his whole length inside my pussy until I could feel his balls on my arse then he pulled it all the way back really slowly until all that was left inside me was the tip of his cock head then he pushed it all the way in again and I felt it slowly sink inside my quim as my cunt opened up to swallow his fat dick then he repeated the whole thing again and again. I was really enjoying dad fucking me this way and so was mum she was egging him on.

Oh god Dave that looks awesome I can see your big cock as it goes into her cunt, she looks so wet down there, fuck her darling, fuck the little slut like you fuck me let our little girl enjoy your big cock. I feel so turned on watching you do it with our daughter while she eats my cunt it feels great. Suck on my pussy Linda I’m almost there oh yes that’s good now lick hard on my clit really fast ah yes.

That’s when mum let out a scream as she climaxed flooding my mouth with her cum and I swallowed every drop as it filled my mouth as she kept screaming at me.

“Ohhhhh.. yessss.. suckkk.. myyyy. cunttt… cunttt

eat… meeee…. .aaaaahhhhh… yesss…ohhhh..yessss

fuckkkk… .thatssss… soooo… gooood…aaaahhh..”

That was really good Linda I can tell your mum enjoyed that now I think it’s time for you to swap you on top.

I really wanted dad to carry on fucking me the way he was but I didn’t want to disappoint him so I did as he asked.

As soon as I was in position mum’s mouth latched onto my cunt sucking my flesh and then attacking my clit, she seems to know what my cunt needed from her mouth even before I knew, it felt amazing and her tongue seemed to be everywhere moving in and around my pussy and keeping me just on the brink of cumming as if waiting for something.

I soon appreciated what she was waiting for as I felt dad’s cock enter me again this time he was fucking me hard and fast while my clit was being sucked on by mum. I started moaning loudly as I was about to cum then dad’s cock seemed to disappear and I felt empty until mum pushed three fingers into my cunt, which was nearing eruption point by then. I felt dad’s mouth as it went back to my ring sucking at it hard making the pucker bulge out into his hot mouth while his tongue stroked it he did this for a few minutes and then I felt his cock pressing against my arse hole, I was a bit scared as my experience with anal was limited to only twice before with my brother and dad is so much bigger I didn’t think I’d be able to accommodate him but thankfully all of dads licking of my tiny bum hole paid off and I felt my sphincter slowly yield and allow the huge head of his cock in until it was nuzzling nicely inside me, dad then pushed the rest in until he filled me, it was just wonderful.

Dad fucked me really slowly at first, like he’d done with my cunt, every so often taking his rod out so he could feed it to mum, I guessed that was what was happening as she would stop licking me once his cock was all the way out of my arse hole and I could hear her as she mad all these gobbling sounds then she would start sucking my pussy again just as I felt his wet now slippery cock entering my arse again. After a while dad begun fucking me really hard and fast while mum fingered my pussy while sucking hard on my clit. They carried on until dad shot his load; I felt his cock expand inside me just before he let loose and thought he was going to tear me wide open. When I felt his hot spunk shooting inside me the sensation of the hot liquid splashing my anal walls made me climax, it was out of this world I must have cum like three times in a row as I felt his cock twitching in me and his spunk filling me up, if any one was outside the room listening they would have thought I was being butchered I screamed so loudly. Then mum did something mind blowing, as soon as dad pulled out his cock she somehow got her head down to my arse and sucked out dad’s spunk and while my arse hole was still open from dad’s fucking she used her tongue on it making me cum again it was just incredible.

We spent the rest of the day fucking and when my brother phoned to say he wasn’t coming back until the afternoon of the following day we just continued, even missing dinner, until we had just about done everything you can imagine to each other.”

While Linda had been talking my knickers had become soaked and by the time she finished I had three fingers inside my own pussy while I used my thumb to rub my clit, I was too excited to worry if anyone could see what I was doing while I sat with her on the school playing field.

pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers