Sally Ch. 03

Story Info
Sally enjoys a massage with Michael
3.3k words
4.42
12.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phone rang just as Sally got back in from her visit to her local hairdresser.

"Hello," She spoke into the phone, and the now familiar voice of Karen replied. "Hi darling, I have another session lined up for you tomorrow and I've got the video of your last time with us girls and it's amazing to say the least. How are you anyway?"

Even though Karen didn't give Sally a chance to reply just the sound of Karen's voice made Sally's heart beat faster. Out of the blue from a perfectly normal journalistic assignment she had become a porn star. Her amazing sexual adventures with Karen, Angie, David and the crew had completely changed her life in just over a week and the memories of those experiences now came flooding back.

In her two sessions so far she had, firstly gone along to a porn session with a view to observing and writing an article and instead, without any warning, been stripped naked by David, tied onto a table and fucked. In her second session a few days later she'd stripped naked while they filmed her before they tied her up into a frame and been lesbian gang fucked by Angie, Karen, Jodie, Bev and Teri. Really something to remember – and what memories they were.

As a freelance journalist in 2004, Sally was really quite successful for her age and managed to juggle working for a local paper in Nottingham with writing articles for national magazines as well. When she started out on this particular article on "pornography in Britain in the new millennium", she never for a moment thought she would become a porn star herself but that's exactly what happened to her.

To recap: Sally was born in 1980 in Nottingham, she had been brought up since she was 12 years old by her grandparents on her Dad's side after her mum and dad were killed in a car crash in 1992. Despite this traumatic childhood she has become a level headed and intelligent woman. Her mother's parents were Hong Kong Chinese and the physical blend of European and Asian has produced a very beautiful young lady indeed.

She looks a lot like a tiny Phoebe Cates being only 5ft tall with straight shiny black hair, but naturally slim and athletic. She has brown eyes and an oriental creamy coloured skin. She's never been short of boyfriends as she has the kind of looks that makes lads go weak at the knees and immediately fall in love with her.

"We'll be round in the morning to pick you up darling OK?" and without waiting for her answer Karen put the phone down.

Sally had gone to London to do an article for a magazine and ended up back in Nottingham working as a fully blown porn star. David and the girls had brought sexual sensations to her that she never knew existed and her body had experienced so many orgasms and she wanted more. It was like being addicted to a drug called sex as she now couldn't wait for more. Since the phone call she had been on tenterhooks in anticipation of her next session.

Sally looked again at her DVD they'd given her from her first session with David and it didn't take long before she was thoroughly turned on again. She just had to masturbate until she satisfied herself, or at least for a while anyway. The hairdressing appointment was with an assistant who specialised in wax hair removal from intimate areas and Sally was once again completely bald around her vagina albeit still a little sore from the treatment, but this was soon forgotten as her orgasm took over.

It was Angie who arrived to pick her up the following morning. She kissed Sally full on the lips in full view of anyone who might be watching, an overt show of affection which Sally was now getting used to with Angie and Karen. They had no qualms about their sexuality and she had to go along with that as they had brought a whole different meaning to the word affection to Sally.

As they went back inside Angie gave Sally the latest DVD as promised but said "There's no time to watch it now sweetheart as we've got a studio full of people waiting for you." Sally's heart skipped a beat as she was really up for today after the previous two sessions and she loved being the porn star she had inadvertently become. She put the DVD away in her drawer as Angie took Sally's hand and guided her out of the house and into the car. They drove the short trip to their studios in the Park district of Nottingham where they did all their filming.

The group led by David, Karen and Angie made porn films centred on women's orgasms and it was the girl's sexual fulfilment which was the theme of all their films and Sally had certainly fulfilled that role in her two films so far.

Sally was shown into the studio again and, this time, all there was in the room was a padded massage table with digital video cameras set on tripods all around. The table had extendable arms at each end which Sally now knew were to tie the victim's arms and legs to prior to sex.

Standing by the table dressed in tiny white bikinis were Karen, Jodie, Bev and Teri and also David in just a pair of white jockey shorts. As Angie left to get changed herself Karen introduced Sally to two new people who had also just arrived. They were both of African extraction and called Dolly and Michael. Sally couldn't stop looking at Michael as she'd watched videos on-line with black men and their sexual reputations and she was soon to find out that they were all true.

Dolly is a very dark brown skinned girl whose family are from Malawi in Africa although she was born in England. She's 5ft 1in slim with curly black shiny hair which hangs over her shoulders. She's 24 years old. Michael is a giant of a man whose parents are also from Malawi and like Dolly he was born in England. Mike's 26 years old and is also very dark skinned with a bald head and stands over 6ft 4in tall weighing over 200lbs. He has a tremendous figure with very wide shoulders tapering down to a small but round bum. As Sally was soon to find out Michael is very well endowed in the penis department.

Dolly, like Sally and the other girls, keeps her pussy waxed but Michael does not need to as he suffered from alopecia when he was younger and he still has no body hair at all.

After all the introductions, Dolly was ushered to one side with the others while Michael took off his jacket and stood at the side of the massage table in a tee-shirt and loose slacks. The cameras were located all around the table and were ready to roll. Sally and Michael were coached by Karen as to what they wanted and then they were all ready.

Karen called "action" and beckoned Sally over to the massage table. For the sake of the film Sally and Michael followed a fairly basic script about her needing a massage as she was tense and he encouraged her to let him take her stresses away etc and then the real action began.

Michael helped Sally take off all her clothes and she lay face down on the massage table. Michael could only admire the perfect form of Sally lying there naked and he could feel the familiar sensations in his groin as his manhood stirred. He then started rubbing oil all over her back and shoulders and started kneading his fingers into the muscles and soft tissue until Sally was blissfully relaxed. He worked his hands all over her body from her neck to her feet and gently eased her legs open so he could massage her inner thighs. Before long Michael started gently touching Sally's labia lips and beyond as Sally moaned and jerked with the exquisite touch in her most sensitive areas.

Michael quickly turned Sally onto her back and started massaging all of her body from her breasts down to her toes. Sally was obviously extremely aroused as there was a dribble of her juices already coming from her vagina. Michael continued massaging around her hips and tummy and slowly worked his way down between her thighs as Sally duly opened her legs. Sally admitted afterwards that she was nearly cumming with just the touch of Michael's fingers so when he finally touched her pussy again she jerked hard and moaned "Oh my god yes" over and over again.

Michael opened Sally's legs wide open and held them there with his hands on her inner thighs and put his head between her legs and started licking her exposed pussy. Sally's state of total arousal could only bring one result and her reaction was instantaneous as she came so hard and so quickly. Michael had to hold onto her tightly as she jerked and wriggled in her ecstasy from his tongue and he quickly moved his hands from her thighs and opened up Sally's labia lips exposing her clitoris which was his next target with his tongue while he put three long fingers deep inside her open lips and started exploring her G Spot. Sally's second orgasm followed almost like a continuation of the first.

Sally jerked with the beautiful stimulation and Michael immediately started rubbing across her pussy to make her cum again. Sally was so turned on and tense her third orgasm erupted so quickly as Michael inserted three fingers back inside her and brought her off with fast strokes when Sally squirted a small stream of her juices all over his hand as her orgasms intensified into one continuous orgasm.

Michael quickly stripped off and climbed back between Sally's wet pussy and his now massive erection stood rigid in front of him. Michael's cock was huge. Not much longer than David's 8" but thicker in girth and his work on Sally had given him the hardest erection he had ever had and he quickly pushed the head into Sally's open pussy and pushed the whole lot of his manhood all the way deep inside Sally.

Sally's eyes has been tight shut during her orgasms and suddenly she felt Michael's cock pushing deep inside her and she screamed at the massive invasion of her pussy. She had felt the amazing penetration so deep when David fucked her last week but this was something else. Her pussy lips were stretched over the erection and when Michael started slowly moving in and out of her, her lips moved with the thrusts even though she was incredibly wet.

Normally Michael likes to take his women in as many positions as he can but he was so turned on himself, he knew he was also already cumming. After only a couple of minutes of fast thrusting causing Sally to orgasm over and over again, Michael came with a growl and a shout as he emptied his seed deep inside Sally. He kept going for as long as he could before his cock started to go limp and he slowly pulled out of Sally's pussy.

A small steam of his cum and Sally's juices dribbled out of her as she lay there totally fucked and totally satisfied. She could not believe that anything could have been better than her first two sessions but this was something else.

Dolly was almost overwhelmed watching Michael and Sally in there wonderful fucking session and she was not sure whether this could affect her close relationship with Michael. She had only agreed to tag along with him as she was curious as to what it was like making a porn film. Michael had been the stud in a couple of cheap flicks made by a group of mates with local girls from a nightclub before they'd met but since they got together she'd never joined in or actually seen Michael with another girl. She felt she had to put up with it as she loved him to bits and didn't want to stop him or lose him. He was the love of her life and if that meant sharing him – so be it. As Dolly watched Michael and Sally kissing as they recovered from their tremendous exertions, she was incredibly turned on even though it was her boyfriend fucking another woman and a white one at that.

Before she realised what was happening, all five girls now took hold of Dolly's arms and guided her to the massage table. "It's your turn now sweetheart" said Karen as the girls started to caress Dolly's body through her clothes before lifting up her tee-shirt to expose her white bra.

Dolly was unsure at first as the girls stripped her naked. Lesbianism was something Dolly had seen on porn films but it was not something she'd experienced until now. Dolly knew girls who had been with other girls but this was going to be a first for her.

Now naked she was ushered onto the massage table and laid on her back. The extendable arms on the table had been locked in place and Dolly's arms were stretched out and her wrists tied to the arms with her head over the end of the table. Her ankles were tied to the arms at the bottom of the table and, finally, a rope was tied around one of Dolly's knees and the rope looped underneath the table and then tied around her other knee. Dolly's legs were now wide open exposing her pussy to the girls and the cameras. Dolly's naked body was now tied tightly that could hardly move and she could feel a slight breeze wafting over her exposed wet pussy. The views on the TV monitors of this beautiful black girl's body with the pink flesh of her wide open pussy plain for all to see was stunning. Dolly had quite a prominent clitoris which would be the prime target for the girls and they soon found out how sensitive it was to their treatment.

For the next few minutes the girls massaged oil into every part of Dolly's naked body before Karen finally decided it was time to, in her words, "fuck her brains out". Angie had her first with her turbo tongue and Dolly's pussy lips were opened up even more exposing her clit which Angie set about with gusto licking for all she was worth. Angie's tongue and fingers made Dolly moan as she licked and finger fucked her and although it was a woman working on her pussy it was irrelevant as those familiar feeling built up inside her - she was cumming.

One of the girls helping caress the rest of Dolly's body shouted out "Come on Dolly, cum for us babe". Dolly hardly needed any more encouragement as her first orgasm erupted with a husky scream and her body jerked with the beautiful feelings ripping through her naked form. There were whoops of delight from everyone watching as Dolly's screams filled the room but they were not finished with her yet.

Karen had a brand new cordless Hitachi magic wand vibrator and after turning it on and she started slowly running it all over Dolly's breast and nipples before she moved Angie out of the way moving down to Dolly's open pussy. Karen went straight for Dolly's exposed clitoris and moved the vibrator head slowly over and around Dolly's little red bud as Dolly started squirming and moaning as the vibrations took hold of her.

Unable to hold it up any longer, Dolly's head was hanging over the end of the massage table with her hair nearly reaching the floor when another huge orgasm ripped through her, causing her whole body to jerk with the sheer power of her cumming. Her screams of total ecstasy filled the room as Karen worked the magic wand over Dolly's exposed clitoris and the other girls were caressing her nipples and breasts giving her whole body this exquisite treatment.

Dolly could not believe what was happening to her as her orgasm went on and on with her body convulsing with the extreme sensations she was feeling. She'd had orgasms before but these was unbelievable as her senses were in turmoil with the shuddering power of the immense orgasms overwhelming her. She'd seen the magic wand before but the effect it was having on her pussy ripped her apart as the orgasms blended into one giant explosion within her.

Even as Dolly's orgasms took her to her own special sexual heaven, Karen had produced a large pink latex dildo and she now pushed it right inside Dolly's dripping twitching pussy. Karen started sliding it in and out at great speed while still vibrating Dolly's clitoris with the magic wand. Dolly's pussy lips were so stretched by the dildo that they moved with the movement. How Dolly remained conscious and didn't faint with all that was happening to her amazed the girls as another huge orgasmic peak caused Dolly to scream even louder and her body was shaking almost uncontrollably in her ecstasy.

Karen continued fucking the beautiful black woman with the dildo and magic wand until it was clear Dolly he had very little left and was starting to look very frail as they had fucked every last ounce of orgasm out of her.

This was not the end for Dolly there was one person who wanted a piece of her before she escaped their clutches and that was David. David had stripped naked and Sally had caressed his cock until it was at its full 8" of bar-like erection. They released Dolly from her restraints and David moved Dolly onto her belly with her legs over the end of the table with her feet touching the floor. David parted Dolly's legs and without any delay or warning slid his massive erection deep inside Dolly's pussy and started fucking her hard and fast.

It was the first time in Dolly's life she had had sex with a white man and David was a very special white man with a huge cock and popular with all the girls there as befits the "stud" of their organisation. Despite her state of almost total exhaustion David managed to make Dolly cum again particularly when he pulled her off the table to face him and lifted her up under her shoulders before slowly lowering her onto his massive erection. Dolly could do little to assist as David lifted her up and down on his erection as she took every last inch deep inside her. David was kissing her as she came and he followed shortly afterwards cumming with huge jerks deep inside her pussy.

The limp form of the exhausted Dolly was now laid onto her back on the table and allowed to recover as a slight stream of David's cum seeped slowly out of her pussy onto the table. To say this woman was fully satisfied was an understatement in the extreme.

This was the start of a long, satisfying and lucrative period of time as the business flourished Sally became totally embroiled in the day-to-day running of the studio. She left her journalist's career and concentrated on getting laid for a living and helping other girls to do the same.

Karen and Angie later married in a civil partnership and Sally and David now live together in the big house and they are now the proud parents of two little girls.

Although the other girls still help out from time to time they now have their own lives away from the business.

Michael and Dolly have started an adult night club in Nottingham and have stretched the boundaries of their license with full sex shows involving members of the audience.

Although she is now 34 Sally still enjoys an occasional session in front of the cameras but her story concludes, as far as we're concerned, with a favour for a young friend she met at a recent party ----- but that's another story.