Sally Gets Punished

Story Info
He takes Sally to a club for use by others.
2.3k words
3.8
136.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
23 Followers

Sally knew that she had displeased me. She also knew that her punishment would be very humiliating.

I told her that we would be going out late in the evening and that she should prepare herself in the normal way and be ready to leave at 9:30. I also told her what she must wear ... her "street whore" outfit ... very short leather skirt, skimpy white blouse with a plunging neckline, no bra, black fishnet stockings, a tiny black thong and very high heels.

Sally got herself ready ... she trimmed her pussy hair the way I like it ... just a little tuft of very short hair ... she painted her nails ... fingers and toes ... washed her hair ... took a long bath with special oils in the water ... then applied her "street whore" make-up ... then dressed, as instructed ... she looked every inch the cheap slut!

When I came downstairs, Sally was kneeling in the hallway ... facing the stairs ... with head bowed submissively. She knew what was required ... I wanted a good suck before we went out ... not just because she did it so well ... but because she was being punished and part of her humiliation was that I wanted anybody that we spoke to would smell my cum on her breath.

Sally duly performed - undoing my chinos - and getting my cock out of my pants. She gave it a little kiss and then looked up ... waiting for my signal. I nodded ... and Sally started licking and sucking ... running her tongue around the head and over the tip ... licking the shaft and then taking it fully into her mouth ... then slowly pulling her head backwards ... and starting all over again. She knew that she must start slowly ... and not hurry ... or she knew that she would be in even more trouble. She kept sucking and licking expertly ... a true slut enjoying what she does best.

When I started to cum, I pulled my cock back almost out of her mouth ... instead of pushing it in deep as usual. Sally knew that she must not swallow when I did that ... she took the full load in her mouth. When my cock stopped spurting cum, she pulled in her cheeks as if tasting wine ... making sure that my cum was squeezed between her teeth ... her whole mouth got a good coating of cum ... that would keep her breath smelling for a long time ... particularly if I didn't let her drink anything for a while.

"Let some of my cum run down your chin now, my dirty slut!"

Sally duly expelled a little from her mouth. I spread it around on her chin to dry.

"OK, slut -- you can swallow the rest now."

Sally swallowed ... obviously enjoying herself as she did so ... as always, she seemed to relish every drop. Sally really is a total slut!

I drove us into town and parked near the club -- for "Private Members Only". We went in and walked up to the bar. A few others were standing around -- the usual crowd. Sally got a lot of attention though -- with her figure and outfit, she was "out-slutting" the other sluts! I got us both drinks -- and told her not to drink any of hers yet -- she would have to please me first -- and I wanted to keep her breath smelling of cum whilst we talked with a few friends. The club was getting busier as we mingled with our friends. I decided it was time for Sally's punishment.

There was a circular raised platform in one corner. I led Sally to the stairs at the back of the platform and then up the steps. I took a thick and wide blindfold from my pocket and fitted it around her head -- making sure she couldn't see anything. I positioned her facing an adjustable version of St. Andrew's cross. The cross can be vertical or can be turned into a shape similar to a whipping bench. I then told her to stand on the two small foot ledges at the bottom of the cross and fastened her ankles with the straps provided -- which made sure her legs would be held apart. I also fastened her wrists with the straps provided at the top. I left her in this spread-eagled position as I used one of the two adjustment controls to change the position of the cross. As I pushed the "lower" button, the top of it slowly rolled backwards and downwards -- effectively bending Sally over it. Her buttocks and thighs were slowly exposed as her tiny skirt rode up slowly as it moved into the new position. One of the club hostesses hovered nearby -- but I didn't need her help. By using the 2 controls, Sally's cunt or anus or mouth could be positioned at just the right height and angle for a man or woman to use one of her holes -- or just use some toys to probe her. I knew that the crowd in the club would be watching with great interest!

I then used the controls to raise her buttocks further and lower her head -- effectively bending her over even more. All three of Sally's holes were now positioned suitable for use. I whispered into Sally's ear:

"I think you know what will happen now, my dirty slut. I'm going to play with you and probably use you myself at some stage. I may also invite others to come and inspect you. I may allow some to use one or more of your holes too. I won't gag you since I may want your mouth to be available for use by me or by others -- but I do not expect to hear any complaints from you. If you serve me well, I will release you soon. If not, you may spend most of the evening here!"

Sally just nodded obediently.

I then went around behind her and pulled her thong down -- leaving it around her ankles. Sally's cunt and anus were completely exposed now. The club's hostess just stood there watching and smiling. A group had gathered around by now. It was very obvious that some of them were very ready to use Sally -- and not just the men!

I moved a few yards away -- I didn't want to leave her alone -- I wanted to control her usage. But I did want to be far enough away so that Sally wouldn't hear me talking to others -- I didn't want her to know who was using her.

To get things started, I asked my friend Ken if he'd like to tease her with one of the club's toys. Ken was very ready. I told him that I didn't want him to say anything to Sally -- I wanted to make sure she didn't know if it was me or someone else. I told him not to make her cum -- I just wanted her teased and humiliated. He went up on the platform and knelt on the floor and gazed at her exposed pussy and anus. Then he used his hands to pull her buttocks further apart. I knew Sally would feel very humiliated -- not knowing who was inspecting her and knowing that many others would be watching too. Then he got up and helped himself to a small vib from those provided. He switched it on and positioned it between Sally's cunt lips. He teased her a few times -- moving it as if to insert it into her -- then moving it away again. Then he turned and raised his eyebrows to the crowd -- as if asking if it was time. They, of course, agreed! Ken started to work the vib into Sally's cunt -- but he didn't need to be so careful -- she must have been very wet already. It slid in easily -- although it did make her body tense a little -- and then she groaned in pleasure and relaxed again.

Ken started to move the vib in and out -- slowly at first. Sometimes he paused before pushing it back inside her. Sometimes he stirred it around a little when deep inside her. I could see that Sally was pushing back on it. I knew she would want to cum if he kept doing that -- but would also be very embarrassed about cumming whilst others watched. Ken looked over at me -- I just gave him the thumbs up and waved him back.

The crowd had grown further and were now looking at me expectantly -- what would happen next? I asked my friend Jane if she would like Sally to service her. Jane's immediate broad smile told me everything! I took her up onto the platform. The club hostess helped her position a small covered bench under Sally's mouth. I knew that Sally would be able to get the hint of Jane's perfume -- she would know that a woman was right under her face -- and must have expected to be licking some pussy, clit and cunt very soon -- with an audience watching. Jane then pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties down as she lay down on the bench -- right under Sally's mouth. I then used the controls to lower Sally another inch or two. Jane was already holding her legs slightly open -- always a helpful lady!

Sally soon found Jane's pussy lips with her tongue -- it was less than an inch below her! She started licking it slowly but enthusiastically -- using the tip of her tongue to help open Jane's lips. She was soon getting inside Jane's pussy. Sally kept licking the inside of Jane's lips -- and Jane helped by holding them apart. The front people in the crowd were only a few feet away -- watching intently as Jane lay back, eyes half closed as Sally worked on her pussy. Sally sound found that Jane's clit was exposed -- she gave that extra attention! Then Jane opened her legs wide -- and pulled her pussy lips wide open -- Sally took the hint and started burying her tongue in Jane's cunt -- then running her tongue up and down Jane's pussy and clit again -- and then probing as far into Jane's cunt as she could reach. Jane was obviously enjoying it a lot -- she was visibly moving on the bench, her eyes were close and she kept groaning as Sally's tongue kept working it's magic. Then Jane's groans turned to gasps as Sally sped up. And then deep moans as she instinctively pushed upwards onto Sally's tongue -- and started shuddering and shaking as her orgasm started. Sally just kept working her tongue around inside Jane's cunt -- although the audience couldn't see that. Jane slowly relaxed again -- as Sally licked her pussy, clit and cunt more slowly. She kept having smaller orgasms -- and Sally kept licking patiently. Finally, Jane relaxed completely and just lay there smiling as Sally kept licking slowly. The audience was loving it -- I'm sure that the men all had hard cocks and knew for sure that many of the women would have gladly swapped places with Jane.

I felt pleased with Sally -- she had perfumed well as a totally uninhibited slut. I decided it was time to use her mouth myself -- but she wouldn't know it was me. I went back up onto the platform as Jane got off the bench, still smiling broadly. I adjusted Sally's position so that she would be better-placed to suck my cock. I undid my slacks and got my cock out as the hostess watched and smiled. I'm sure Sally could smell my pre-cum -- she must have known that her mouth was going to be used by a man even if she didn't know which man.

I moved forward and held my cock right in front of her face. Small drops of pre-cum were continually forming as I wiped it across Sally's cheeks. Her mouth kept following it -- as if trying to take it in. I then held it steady for my second suck of the evening.. Sally started licking it slowly, as usual. It wasn't quite as easy without using her hands -- but she did a great job anyway.

Sally started licking and sucking - running her tongue along the shaft and around the head and then over the tip - licking the shaft and then taking it fully into her mouth -then slowly pulling her head backwards again - and starting all over. I wondered if she knew it was my cock. I held her head and pushed into her mouth a little further. She kept sucking enthusiastically - a dirty young slut doing what she does so well!

When I started to cum, I pulled my cock back right out of her mouth - and this time shot my load over her face. Sally couldn't move much anyway -- but she did hold her mouth open -- obviously trying to catch some of my cum. I wondered again if she thought that she could recognise mine by taste. When I was done, I pushed my cock back into her mouth -- I let her suck the last few drops away before withdrawing it completely. The audience clapped and laughed as I stepped away and zipped my fly. I went down the steps and paused for a second or two before walking back up -- I'm sure she could tell when somebody came onto or left the platform. Then I raised her head again until the cross was upright. Then I released her and undid the blindfold. The club hostess gave her a tissue to wipe my cum from her face -- Sally did so, looking very humiliated as she saw the large audience watching.

We both knew she had been suitably "punished" -- but I did wonder if she had enjoyed it a little too much!

extraone
extraone
23 Followers