Sally Gets The Sales Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers

"I don't have to interview; I can use the succession planning policy and just put the right person in the position. I just received an email to fill the position as soon as possible"

"Well, I hope this time I get this position, you know I really want it" I said. At this point I just wanted him to fuck me, it was very hard for me to resist, my panties were completely wet with my juice. Somehow I got the courage to get up and say

"OK, thanks Ryan, see you later" I got up to leave. Ryan still had a hard on. He had a look lust in eyes, I knew he wanted to fuck me so I made the next move.

I was walking towards the office door with my back to him. I dropped the client file on the paper. There were hundreds of sheets on the floor now. Without saying anything and not even looking at Ryan I bent down and started gathering the papers slowly. While bending down I slowly pulled up my skirt slightly above my ass. Wow, Ryan had an amazing view of your wife's ass. While I was bent down, he could see creamy white thighs from behind; he could see my sexy ass cheeks, he could see my red panties under my skirt which was not covering anything. My panties were now wet and they had bunched up and were now like a string. I am sure Ryan could see the outer parts my puckered ass hole. I was so hot.

I think he stared at my ass for a couple of minutes and then then walked in front of me to help me. I could clearly see the huge bulge in his pants while he stood in front of me before bending down. He was so close to me that his hard on almost hit my head. I think it was deliberate.

Ryan was hardly picking up any papers. He was just staring at my tits. I was enjoying giving him the view and what a view he had. He could see my bra cups completely now, he could see most of my tits and he could see my smooth sexy belly. I was so wet now. I collected the papers and got up to leave. I hugged Ryan and told him "Thanks for helping me and thanks for considering me for the sales position."

Rya hugged me tightly, my tits crushed against his chest again. Instead of letting me go he kissed me on my lips. I responded by kissing him back again and running my tongue all over his lips. This opened the floodgates for both of us. We were now kissing each other madly deep with lust. He had his tongue inside your wife's mouth and was enjoying her lips. I pressed my wet pussy against his hardon. I was on fire. Ryan unbuttoned my top completely and freed my tits from my bra. He started to squeeze my tits and pinched my rock hard nipples while he was kissing me. I was in heaven.

I broke the kiss and kneeled down in front of him. I unzipped his pants and pulled down the pants and his underwear in one swoop. His cock was amazing. It was easily 9 inches long and very very thick. Not like the pencil you have. I took his cock in my hands and started stroking it. I swear it grew even more. After a couple of minutes of stroking I brought his cock close to my mouth and started running my tongue all over it. I licked it from the base all the way to the tip. He was in heaven. Then I took his cock tried to put it in my mouth. It was so big that It was hard for me to get it in completely. Ryan put his hands on the back of my hand and forced it in. I was choking and gagging but was enjoying it. We fell into a steady rhythm with Ryan forcing pushing my head on his cock. After about five minutes of sucking his cock Ryan stopped me. I stood up and he started kissing my again and this time ravaging my tits. He sucked on my tits and started licking my nipples. I was so hot. He put his hands under my skirt, moved my panties aside and started playing with my clit. I came the moment he touched me. I was so horny I didn't want him to stop. We carried on like that for some time. Ryan then turned me around and asked me to bend on the table. I was bending over on the table with my tits and belly touching the table. My knees were straight and my pussy was hanging just below the table.

I had sucked a cock and was now topless. Ryan's office was not even locked. Worrying about someone catching was the last thing on my mind right now. I was full of lust and wanted a cock in my wet pussy.

Ryan lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down. He then removed his shirt. He was now naked and all I had on was my skirt. He bunched my skirt around my waist and started playing with my ass. He started massaging them with his hands. I was just lying on the desk, enjoying myself feeling powerless. Ryan took his finger and started pressing against my asshole. Then he moved the finger a little more in inserted it in my pussy. He started stroking his fingers with one hand and squeezed my tits with the other. I came again. I was in heaven. After a few minutes I noticed Ryan spreading my legs a little more. Soon I could feel his big cock pushing against my pussy lips. I adjusted myself to give him better access. I was so wet, my pussy just swallowed his cock. It was so big and so thick. I felt so full. Ryan started stroking his cock inside my pussy. I was in heaven. He fucked my for like 5 minutes. I came at least twice with his cock banging against my G-spot.

After about 5 minutes of pounding my pussy, he turned me around. I was still lying on the table and he lifted my legs and moved them to the side. He lifted my skirt again and pushed is cock in my pussy. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed his cock in me. He started fucking my again and this time he started playing with my tits. The double stimulation drove me crazy and I came again. Ryan fucked me in that position for like ten minutes. I was amazed at how long he could last without cuming. After ten minutes his speed increased and I could feel him getting tensed, I knew that he was going to cum. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, before I could say anything Ryan started moaning and came right I my pussy. I could feel his hot wet sperm inside my pussy. It was amazing. Before he could come completely I spoke the first words in about an hour

"Let me clean you up" With that I got down from the table and knelt down in front of him and started sucking his cock. His cock squirted one last time and I took every drop in my mouth and swallowed it. I then licked his cock clean so that I had all the cum in my mouth. Cum is so tasty. I think I am going to get addicted to swallowing cum.

Now that we were both in the real world now we realized that someone could walk into his office. We both started putting out clothes on and were dressed. Ryan kept my panties. Before leaving I kissed Ryan on his lips and told him "We should do this again, your cock is so awesome. My husband's dick is like a pencil and he cums in 30 seconds. I need a cock like that in my pussy regularly."

"Anytime babe, I can suck these tits and fuck that sweet tight pussy anytime you want" he said and he squeezed my tits and played with my clit.

I jokingly slapped on his hand and left his office. I had the skirt to my knees now and had put on my blazer. I had also buttoned my top. Still I felt very sexy thinking I am on my office where I work without wearing any panties.

About 30 minutes after our session I saw an email to all staff announcing that I have been moved from the service team to the sales team. Everyone came to my desk and congratulated me. That's when I sent you the text.

I could now feel my wife cumming again by my licking. I was stroking my pencil dick as I was licking her. We both came at the same time. My wife just laughed when she saw m cumming but didn't directly talk about it.

I said "Congratulations honey, you finally got the sales job"

"Thanks dear" my wife said. We started talking casually while we went to the washroom to clean up

"Honey, now that I am in sales my performance appraisal, everything will not depend on how happy Ryan is with me"

"I know dear" , I said, "make sure you keep him happy"

"He will probably want to fuck me regularly, is that ok?"

"Sure go ahead Honey, as long as he doesn't know that I know about this arrangement"

"Honey, you don't mind me swallowing his cum right" my wife asked

"Not at all, I just wished I was there to see you while he was pounding your pussy and you were licking him clean" I replied

"Honey what if I am tired from all the fucking and I don't have sex with you the days he has pounded my pussy with his big cock" my wife added

I felt a little humiliated but that got me excited "I am ok as long as I can hear about what happened and I can masturbate myself looking at your naked ravaged body"

"That should not be a problem." My wife smiled and we collapsed on the bed for a small nap.

I knew that my wife was going to fuck Ryan a lot and I was hoping she would fuck other men where she works. I was hoping she could become the office slut...

Stay tuned to my stories, more to follow soon

anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers
12