Sally Playing Games Ch. 03

Story Info
Scratching Lotto Cards.
2k words
4.3
38.6k
7
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olejimr
olejimr
48 Followers

CHAPTER THREE

SCRATCHING LOTTERY CARDS

Sally let Dave enjoy himself for about five minutes, then called time out. As far as Sally was concerned, Dave had taken his prize, she had her forty dollars, and it was time for another beer and possibly a joint or two.

We all sat down at the game table. Harold and I got some fresh mugs and Dave began pouring everyone a cold beer. It was then I saw Kevin down the hallway waving to me. I walked over and he whispered in my ear.

"When I called my friend, I asked him to bring me some crank. Are you and possibly Sally interested in smoking a little?"

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Sally and I smoked crank a couple times before, but not very often. I'm sure it was only a few seconds, but it seemed like hours before I finally could answer Kevin's question.

"I don't know" I said, "why don't you ask Sally?"

We both walked back to the game room. The laughter and noise was getting louder with each step. There was Sally, wearing only her panties and see through mini robe. She was joking around with Harold and Dave.

I sat down in what was Dave's chair and Kevin sat where Harold had been sitting. Dave and Harold were now on either side of Sally making as much of the situation as possible.

"I had my friend Frank come by and drop off some crank." Kevin said. Looking at Sally he continued, "Would you like to smoke a little Sally?"

Sally did not have to answer, her eyes lit up and a big smile came across her face as she nodded yes. Kevin took out his pipe, put in some crank, and lit a match to the bottom of the bowl.

While Kevin was melting it, Sally moved from the head of the table and pulled out Kevin's chair. She then faced him, and sat on his lap with her legs on either side of Kevin's. When the crank was melted, he handed Sally the pipe.

Kevin struck another match and held it to the bowl. With his other hand he held the pipe to Sally's lips. Sally started to cough but caught herself and continued to take a big hit.

"Wow! What a rush," Sally said. "Let me do another."

Kevin couldn't keep his eyes off Sally's tits as he heated up the bowl for the second time, and neither could anyone else! Sally's tits were just inches from Kevin's face. Both tits were mostly uncovered and left nothing for the imagination.

"Light it for me one more time." Sally said, as she leaned over and into Kevin.

Kevin did as he was asked. However everyone could not help but see the hand holding the match brush against Sally's right tit. He was actually stroking her tit with the back of his had as he heated the bowl.

"Would you like a couple of minutes to play with my tits, Kevin? You can do it right here if you aren't too embarrassed," Sally said.

Kevin didn't look my way. He quickly reached up and lowered Sally's mini robe from her shoulders. Then he placed both hands on her tits and drew her toward him. Kevin began to kiss, fondle, and suck Sally's tits for the next two or three minutes. I just about came in my pants!

The pipe passed between the three of us while Kevin was playing with Sally. Dave and Harold made comments about Kevin having all the fun. I know each of them wanted another game so they could get another chance to win.

Sally went back to her seat and started to shuffle the cards. We still had not decided what game we were going to play next.

"Hand me the bowl with the game papers in it." Sally said as she took another sip of beer.

I reached over and handed the bowl to Dave. He passed it to Sally who reached inside and pulled out another piece of paper.

Sally opened the paper and said, "The name of the game is Dirty Talk." Sally had a quizzical look on her face, and then added "Who wrote down this game?"

"I did," said Harold reaching into the back pocket of his pants.

He brought out what looked like a package of lottery scratchers. They looked like dollar lotto games with the title in bold red colors. Harold tore off four game cards and handed each guy one game piece.

The game card contained eight areas to be scratched. To play the game we would scratch off all eight areas and try to match three like items. Not all game pieces were winners, only an average of 1 in 7. Each player would put fifteen dollars in the pot for the victim. The total pot would be sixty dollars. We all knew the victim would be Sally.

Sally dealt one card face down to each player. High card would play first. If the card played was not a winner, a new set of cards would be dealt, and so on.

Dave, I, Kevin and Harold all turned the dealt cards over at the same time. I had a Jack which tied Harold. The other two cards were a seven and a three. Sally dealt Harold and me one more card to see who would be the first to play his lotto card.

I thought my luck might be turning when I turned over a 10 to Harold's three. I began scratching the eight spaces on my card. The scratched spaces I uncovered were: --- Hand Job -- Oral Sex -- Wet Kiss -- Straight Sex -- Hand Job -- Nipple Lick -- Oral Sex -- and --Nipple Lick.

I didn't get three items that matched. My card was a looser! I hadn't won all night! All I had done was to watch my wife pleasure a friend and a couple of strangers!

"Ok, here comes round two." Sally said as she dealt Dave, Harold and Kevin one more card.

On the count of three they turned over their cards. This time Dave got the high card with a king. Dave quickly scratched off his game piece, but his was a looser also. This left Harold and Kevin as the only two players left with a chance to win.

Once again Sally dealt out the down cards. The cards were then turned over. Kevin's had a six and Harold was dealt a 10. Harold looked at Sally with that grin I had begun to dislike. However the knots in my stomach were churning and I knew I was getting excited.

Harold began rubbing his game piece and his grin quickly faded. His card was a looser also. This left only Kevin to be a possible winner.

"No need to deal another card since I'm the only one left," said Kevin as he began to rub his game piece.

No one at the table could believe it when Kevin's card was a looser as well. None of us had held a winning lotto card!

Sally wasted no time picking up the sixty dollar pot saying, "Pot goes to the dealer."

"That was a really fast game. Should we try it again or pick another paper from the jar?" asked Sally.

"I think I have more game pieces in the truck. I'll go look," said Dave as he got up from the table.

"If you do, then we can try that game one more time," yelled Sally.

"Let's take a break while Dave's looking for more lotto pieces." I said.

Everyone at the table agreed a break was due. We all needed fresh drinks. I went to the kitchen and got out more beer. Kevin put a match his crank pipe, took a big hit and passed the pipe to me. I took a big hit and gave it to Sally.

"Just what I needed," Sally said. Then she hit the pipe again and gave it to Harold.

As Harold took his hit, Dave came back in from his truck with four more game cards.

"This is a different game." Dave said. "I didn't have four cards of the other game left."

Dave gave the lotto cards to Sally, who passed them out after the pot was right. Another sixty dollars! The game card was titled "Your Sex Destiny." It consisted of a large crystal ball which was scratched first. Then six smaller crystal balls were scratched. The idea was to find a match to your destiny.

The destiny ball could contain one of the following items:

Hand Job -- Sexy Massage -- Wet Kisses head to Toe -- Heavy Petting -- Receive Oral Sex -- or -- Remove an Article of Clothing from Someone.

Sally began the game by dealing each of us one card face down. She counted to three, and the guys turned over their cards at the same time. This time the order changed and Kevin with a queen was first to go.

Kevin scratched off the large crystal ball and uncovered his destiny. His destiny was a sexy massage. Next he removed the overlay on the small crystal balls.

"I hope I get a match" he said.

He started scratching away. By the look of disappointment on his face I could tell he didn't find the right ball.

"Who's next?" Sally asked.

"I am" said Harold as he held up a 10 of diamonds.

Harold began to scratch off his destiny ball. His face got a big grin on it. He held his card up for all of us to see his destiny. Harold's destiny was to receive oral sex. He wasted no time scratching the small crystal balls.

"What do you know, I won," Harold said. "This is going to really be fun!"

Sally's eyes opened wide as she said, "That's fine Harold, but you will have to wait until Dave and Jim are done with their cards to receive your destiny."

Dave and I both got wet kisses head to toe as our destiny. Again neither of us won. The only winner was Harold.

Sally picked up the second pot and walked to where Harold was sitting. She took him by the arm and pulled him into the living room.

"This is between Harold and I and no one else. Stay at the table, and Harold and I will come back when we are done," Sally said as she shut the game room door behind her.

It took only about 5 seconds for Kevin to get up and open the door just a crack. He was able to peek into the living room without being noticed. Just as quick Dave and I got up so we could watch as well.

Harold and Sally sat down on the couch. Sally reached down undoing Harold's belt. Harold meanwhile had slipped Sally's see through mini robe off her shoulders. Her tits were fully exposed and Harold took full advantage.

Harold was feeling Sally's tits and sucking on the left one as she pulled and stroked his cock. When Sally brought his cock to its full nine inch length, she slipped to her knees in front of Harold. She began to suck and stroke his cock while Harold then laid back to enjoy it all.

Sally gives great head, and it didn't take Harold long before he filled her with his cum. Sally's one of those women who likes to suck and swallow, and she did just that! We could all tell from the game room door that Harold was spent, and Sally had enjoyed a new cock.

They stood and Harold pulled up and zipped his pants. Sally then leaned over and gave him a long wet kiss and allowed him to reach inside her panties and finger her pussy with one hand while feeling her tits with the other.

The three of us went back to the game table as if nothing had happened. In a couple of seconds the game room door opened and in came Harold with that silly grin, followed by Sally.

TO BE CONTINUED...

olejimr
olejimr
48 Followers